PDA

View Full Version : The only FAUX News anchor with a functioning brain is still a fucking arrogant cunt

fraroc
08-12-2014, 10:12 PM
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/12/fox-news-host-robin-williams-such-a-coward-over-alleged-suicide/

To think I actually respected this piece of shit....

Von Halen
08-12-2014, 10:14 PM
I don't know who that dude is, but he looks like a corpse too.

Nitro Express
08-12-2014, 11:44 PM
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/12/fox-news-host-robin-williams-such-a-coward-over-alleged-suicide/

Shepard Smith looks like the type of dude that wears ladies underwear and has his gay lover beat him with a whip. If this guy get's busted and get's awarded the Larry Craig merit badge I won't be surprised. Hell with a name like Shepard you know he's banging the sheep.

ELVIS
08-12-2014, 11:56 PM

How do you respect a dick sucking, self righteous queer ??

I doubt Williams was a coward though...

It takes balls to kill yourself...

I think he was just a life long junky riddled with guilt for making bad choices in life...

I feel sorry and offer prayers for his soul as well as his obviously heart broken family...

I wasted many years with drugs and alcohol and I thank God for rescuing me...

And I thank God I wasn't wealthy like Robin...

That's a bad bad place to be...

Nitro Express
08-13-2014, 12:00 AM

I think he was just a life long junky riddled with guilt for making bad choices in life...

I feel sorry and offer prayers for his soul as well as his obviously heart broken family...

No man. It's them new Illuminati drugs that killed Robin Williams. They sacrificed him to Satan just like they did Whitney Houston. It's Hollywierd man! It's evil!

ELVIS
08-13-2014, 12:11 AM
That's not what he said...

ELVIS
08-13-2014, 12:13 AM
Maybe it was SSRI's though...

ELVIS
08-13-2014, 12:19 AM
Maybe it was SSRI's though...

ZahZoo
08-13-2014, 11:14 AM
Didn't find anything offensive in what Smith said...

Many people believe suicide is a selfish, cowardly act.

IMO in a situation such as Williams taking his own life in the absence of any tragedy, hardship or negative incidents... surrounded by those who loved him and potentially billions of people around the world who found him entertaining and enlightening... It's difficult to not view his choice of actions with some sense of skepticism, when others with far less incentive find a way to persevere through real hardship and tragedy in life.

DONNIEP
08-13-2014, 11:21 AM

IMO in a situation such as Williams taking his own life in the absence of any tragedy, hardship or negative incidents... surrounded by those who loved him and potentially billions of people around the world who found him entertaining and enlightening... It's difficult to not view his choice of actions with some sense of skepticism, when others with far less incentive find a way to persevere through real hardship and tragedy in life.

Exactly.

Fraroc - how about posting this shit in the appropriate thread? I mean, with all your super duper writing skills, surely you can figure out that there's already a thread on this very subject.

ELVIS
08-13-2014, 11:24 AM
:biggrin:

ZahZoo
08-13-2014, 11:33 AM
Exactly.

Fraroc - how about posting this shit in the appropriate thread? I mean, with all your super duper writing skills, surely you can figure out that there's already a thread on this very subject.

Sorry man... I hate to bring it up... being you get all sensitive and shit... but, remember you didn't get enough votes to be an admin here. So you can't go bossin around the Hoople-Heads™ like you be the chief mofo in charge.

Maybe if you bribe Vonzie... he'll make you honorary Queen Shit for a Day or some other ceremonial position of stature...

Nitro Express
08-13-2014, 04:40 PM

Frankly with people being beheaded, bombed, and crucified in the middle east and people being killed in the Ukraine and their lives destroyed, it's hard to feel sorry for a guy who made tens of millions of dollars doing something he seemed to enjoy and had everything including what seems to be a nice family. Oh you are depressed. Try living in Iraq with ISIS rolling in. Try that for depressing. Oh they just raped your sister and dad lost his head.

Nitro Express
08-13-2014, 04:42 PM
Sorry man... I hate to bring it up... being you get all sensitive and shit... but, remember you didn't get enough votes to be an admin here. So you can't go bossin around the Hoople-Heads™ like you be the chief mofo in charge.

Maybe if you bribe Vonzie... he'll make you honorary Queen Shit for a Day or some other ceremonial position of stature...

Maybe the lucky winner can ride shotgun in the buggy during the gay parade. Von will be busy driving. Someone needs to toss the candy out.

FORD
08-13-2014, 04:50 PM
Shep Smith really has no right to call anybody else a coward. After marriage equality became legal in several states, he reportedly planned on coming out (everybody at FAUX is well aware of his orientation, and his boyfriend is a FAUX producer). He let Roger Ailes slam the closet door in his face, claiming that "our audience isn't ready for a gay anchor". Shep caved. Who's the coward.... the man who suffered from an illness, or the man who puts his paycheck above his integrity?

Nitro Express
08-13-2014, 05:24 PM
Shep Smith really has no right to call anybody else a coward. After marriage equality became legal in several states, he reportedly planned on coming out (everybody at FAUX is well aware of his orientation, and his boyfriend is a FAUX producer). He let Roger Ailes slam the closet door in his face, claiming that "our audience isn't ready for a gay anchor". Shep caved. Who's the coward.... the man who suffered from an illness, or the man who puts his paycheck above his integrity?

LOL! I was just joking about Shep being gay but my gaydar was pinging a bit. Wouldn't it be a hoot if his lover turned out to be Bill O'Riley. Shep! I want you to come over here and fuck me up my Irish asshole. Hey Bill. You are an Irish asshole.

ELVIS
08-13-2014, 05:47 PM
Do you people think about anything other than perverted sex ??

Von Halen
08-13-2014, 06:57 PM

We think about how fucking crazy you are.

VetteLS5
08-13-2014, 07:01 PM

:first:

Nitro Express
08-13-2014, 09:48 PM

Actually. I was thinking about vibrating anal beads at the moment.

DONNIEP
08-14-2014, 09:14 AM

My second duty as an admin, after I ban Warf, will be to lock you in Gay City. It'll be our new forum where we can make fun of IT fags!

Seshmeister
08-14-2014, 09:20 AM
I've been saying for ages we should have a LGBT forum to bring in the 'pink posters'.

DONNIEP
08-14-2014, 09:45 AM
I've been saying for ages we should have a LGBT forum to bring in the 'pink posters'.

Will there be naked pics of hot Lezbos in steamy action??

fraroc
08-14-2014, 10:51 AM

Lesbians are part of the acronym so hell yeah!

Seshmeister
08-14-2014, 12:26 PM

Inevitably.:ohmy:

DONNIEP
08-14-2014, 12:30 PM
Inevitably.:ohmy:

Let Elvis mod that forum. He'd like that.

Seshmeister
08-14-2014, 12:38 PM
I'm worried it may turn him, he seems a bit obsessed with the whole business.

ELVIS
08-14-2014, 12:41 PM

Good...

You're starting to wake up...

Stay on the narrow path...

:elvis:

Nickdfresh
08-15-2014, 08:19 PM

You're an unemployable cunt leeching off his wife's family, but I guess that makes you holier than now you dumb fucking cunt...

Congratulations on being "clean and sober" BTW!

ZahZoo
08-16-2014, 09:28 AM
My second duty as an admin, after I ban Warf, will be to lock you in Gay City. It'll be our new forum where we can make fun of IT fags!

Just remember... if it wasn't for us IT Fags™ you Nimrods™ wouldn't have this technology enabling your sick obsession with virtual ball touching day and night!! :love0055::poofters: