PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton - The Perfect Republican Candidate

FORD
08-14-2014, 06:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDhktjoj-ck

Fuck this shit - SANDERS/WARREN 2016!!

ELVIS
08-14-2014, 06:47 PM
Fuck Hitlery as well as old man Sanders and Multimillionaire "I'm not wealthy" E-LIEzabitch Warren...

:mad2:

Seshmeister
08-14-2014, 07:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDhktjoj-ck

Fuck this shit - SANDERS/WARREN 2016!!

You'll end up having to vote for her because the Republicans will come up with something even worse.

FORD
08-14-2014, 07:38 PM
You'll end up having to vote for her because the Republicans will come up with something even worse.

More than likely they will, especially if they go with Jeb (Yeah, like 5 BCE presidencies wasn't enough??) or some Kochwhore like Jabba Christie or Eddie Munster Ryan.

Then there's the Rand Paul option. I would never vote for him, but if he looked like he was getting anywhere near the Repuke nomination, I would do everything I could to get a LIBERAL majority in both houses of congress.

Rand is against interventionalist wars and militarized police, and for legalized weed and marriage equality. He would probably veto anything else the Liberal congress sent to his desk, but even those few things would be the most forward progress this country has seen since 1980.

Of course Rand Paul with a teabagger Congress would make even me long for the "good old days" of Chimpy. This country would never survive that. It would be the Great Depression & the Civil War combined, and probably worse than both.

For the alleged "Democrats" to run a candidate like Hillary, who is far to the RIGHT of most Republicans on many issues.... that's just suicide.

Seshmeister
08-14-2014, 07:42 PM
Yeah for the rest of the world Rand Paul may not be too bad. :)

The main power of the president seems to be C-in-C these days anyway. That's another reason to worry about Hillary she seems to have a bit of the Thatcher 'I'll show a woman can be tough' trigger happy shit about her.

FORD
08-14-2014, 08:12 PM
Yeah for the rest of the world Rand Paul may not be too bad. :)

The main power of the president seems to be C-in-C these days anyway. That's another reason to worry about Hillary she seems to have a bit of the Thatcher 'I'll show a woman can be tough' trigger happy shit about her.

Yeah, I was worried about that in the 2008 campaign, when she was spouting all her "obliterate Iran" bullshit, and spinning her fictional tales of ducking sniper fire in Bosnia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZHO1vo762c

Nitro Express
08-15-2014, 12:29 PM
More than likely they will, especially if they go with Jeb (Yeah, like 5 BCE presidencies wasn't enough??) or some Kochwhore like Jabba Christie or Eddie Munster Ryan.

Then there's the Rand Paul option. I would never vote for him, but if he looked like he was getting anywhere near the Repuke nomination, I would do everything I could to get a LIBERAL majority in both houses of congress.

Rand is against interventionalist wars and militarized police, and for legalized weed and marriage equality. He would probably veto anything else the Liberal congress sent to his desk, but even those few things would be the most forward progress this country has seen since 1980.

Of course Rand Paul with a teabagger Congress would make even me long for the "good old days" of Chimpy. This country would never survive that. It would be the Great Depression & the Civil War combined, and probably worse than both.

For the alleged "Democrats" to run a candidate like Hillary, who is far to the RIGHT of most Republicans on many issues.... that's just suicide.

A JFK styled Democrat would win. That's what the country wants. Someone in the middle. The thing is, both parties will make sure nobody like that gets the nomination. That's why you have the conspiracy theories about JFK Jr. being knocked off. The establishment was scared of him. Not that foul play in his death is true but yeah, I bet the establishment feared that guy running for president.

Nitro Express
08-15-2014, 12:33 PM
The problem is the average Democrat has no idea who Hillary Clinton really is. Here she is sitting with James Baker almost having orgasms over going to war. Hillary is a neocon. Plus she's not lazy like Obama. She will get things done and they will be things the average American won't want.

ELVIS
08-15-2014, 12:38 PM
No one knows who Obomba really is, so what's the difference...

The sheep will get what they deserve...

Nitro Express
08-15-2014, 12:50 PM
The real problem is multinational corporations. They have become more powerful than governments. The put their corporate headquarters in countries like Ireland where they pay lower corporate taxes. The outsource their manufacturing to countries that have the cheapest labor and loose environmental regulation. They have bought the political system in the US including the Supreme Court. They own both political parties.

At this point it doesn't matter if the Republican and Democrat candidate is elected. The result is the same. They serve the corporations not the people who voted them. They laugh at the voters viewing them as dumb sheep believing in this party or that party. The game is rigged.

It probably will take a revolution of some kind to break the grip.

ELVIS
08-15-2014, 12:55 PM
And it's coming...

People are waking up...

Nitro Express
08-15-2014, 12:58 PM
I think at this point the only political option left is the throw the incumbents out in the US Congress. Clean house there. We have lost the presidency but a decent congress can take care of a bad president and they can change bad laws. The power is in the congress. The president is just a corporate figure head now.

I think this is why there is a big push to get the US in a war with anybody. Russia. Back in Iraq. Anywhere. The corporations need another big war to distract the public. They are worried we will manage to clean house and take their power away.

That's why I'm quite passive on getting into another war. We need to focus on breaking the grip of the multinational corporations. They are a nasty bunch. For all I know they could be sponsoring this ISIS nonsense.

I think the most important thing to focus on is cleaning up the US Congress and working with other countries to put some sort of international regulation on multi-national corporations because they will bring the world to war if we don't do something.

ELVIS
08-15-2014, 01:01 PM
Well...

Tranny staffers wont help...

Nitro Express
08-15-2014, 01:02 PM
And it's coming...

People are waking up...

Yeah but Revolutions go badly and usually the bad guys end up winning in the end if they are not planned well. Also a revolution can happen without too much bloodshed. I want strategy and tactics. Not just some gun waiving bravado or end of times talk.

Nitro Express
08-15-2014, 01:04 PM
For a proper revolution to work you first need to know what the problem is and who is behind it. Then you need to set up courts so those arrested get a fair trial. Then you need an enforcement arm to make the arrests. You pin point the problem and remove it. That's how you win. You don't win having a big bar fight and chaos.

ELVIS
08-15-2014, 01:04 PM
That's what they're gearing up for...

ELVIS
08-15-2014, 01:10 PM
Breitbart (http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/08/14/Document-Homeland-Security-Predicts-Rise-of-Anti-Government-Violence)

A leaked document from the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis predicts increased “anti-government violence over the next year.” The document says the inspiration for violence is Cliven Bundy’s Bunkerville standoff with the Bureau of Land Management from earlier in the year.

DHS’s seven-page report entitled Domestic Violent Extremists Pose a Threat to Government Officials and Law Enforcement points to the recent murders of two Las Vegas law enforcement officers as evidence that there is a “growing trend of anti-government violence compared to the previous four years and inspired by perceived government overreach and oppression” and the “perceived victory at Bunkervile” will “likely prompt more violence.”

Bundy’s 20-year legal dispute with the BLM over grazing fees on federal land escalated when the agency attempted to seize his cattle in the beginning of April. An armed stand off between the BLM and supporters of Bundy ensued until the feds backed off before any serious violence erupted and left the 67-year-old rancher’s land.

Jerad and Amanda Miller, a husband and wife who were at the Bundy ranch, later killed three people in Las Vegas, including two police officers, before killing themselves. The two left an ominous note, swastika, and Gadsden flag by the bodies of both officers. Ammon Bundy, son of rancher Cliven Bundy, told the Associated Press the Millers were not welcome at the Ranch and were kicked out after a few days, calling them “very radical” and that they didn’t “align themselves” with the Bundy’s protest movement.

These incidents that took place in the south and the west since 2010 and that DHS counts as a “surge in militia and lone offender extremists events with anti-government motivations and targets” are: Alaska militia men, Waffle House plot in Georgia, FEAR militia, LAX shooting, XXX Militia Splinter Group, Bunkerville Ranch, Texas Militia plot, Las Vegas shootings.

From the report:

After years of only sporadic violence from violent domestic extremists motivated by anti-government ideologies, I&A has seen a spike within the past year in violence committed by militia extremists and lone offenders who hold violent anti-government beliefs. These groups and individuals recognize government authority but facilitate or engage in acts of violence due to their perception that the United States Government is tyrannical and oppressive, coupled to their belief that the government needs to be violently resisted or overthrown.

ELVIS
08-15-2014, 01:15 PM
http://hw.infowars.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/standing-army.jpg

:gun:

FORD
08-15-2014, 01:47 PM
And he made some fairly decent beer too :gulp:

Nickdfresh
08-15-2014, 07:16 PM
http://hw.infowars.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/standing-army.jpg

:gun:

Unless they're black unarmed teens being shot to death by Missouri police (who try to illegally censor everything as well). In which case Elvirus doesn't give a shit about "gubber'mint" overreach....

Terry
08-17-2014, 10:41 AM
The problem is the average Democrat has no idea who Hillary Clinton really is. Here she is sitting with James Baker almost having orgasms over going to war. Hillary is a neocon. Plus she's not lazy like Obama. She will get things done and they will be things the average American won't want.

I made a similar point recently, in that beyond her ambitions, I don't really have much of a clue what her core concerns for others are (if she indeed has any). To the point where I couldn't identify wish list things she'd like to do to help others if she had the ability to do so, even if realistically such ambitions could never come to pass.

She's not a great public speaker. She doesn't care for one-on-one retail politicking like her husband obviously did. Her statements and public speeches are full of what come off as poll-tested, sound-bite centrist drivel designed to say nothing concrete, take no stands and offend nobody...or even offer a point of view. Her one major vote she undertook when she was in the Senate is something she now concedes was a mistake. New Yorkers are hard-pressed to name any legislation she worked on that made any impact on their lives. Her main boast for her tenure as Secretary of State is that she travelled more than any other SecState. Her recent statements regarding Israel come off as being uninformed as to what is happening on the ground over there. She has a somewhat chilling default response to the problems in Syria, Libya, Ukraine and virtually any other trouble spots on the planet (all of which, in her worldview, entail a US military response). She has no large-scale agenda in terms of domestic policy in any area of worth that I can think of.

Is she really the best we can do?

Kristy
08-17-2014, 12:10 PM

That's where you're wrong. Hilliary is way more of a Progressive Rethuglicon than Obama could ever aspire to be. As for the Rethuglicon party itself, it doesn't have a prayer in where its going with the mass stupidity of its current ideology of xenophobia, racism, abortion clinic closing, women's rights. There is no doubt, if elected Hilliary will finally crush the middle class, keep us in perpetual wars in the Middle East and give bankers more carte blanche then they have now. She will be Obama, The Sequel.

So with that said, Hilliary will not be that strong in 2016 as everyone expects her to be. The women is a literal corporate/pro-war whore so full of double talk and endless political America this, America that rhetorical bullshit that you could smell her cumming from 20 miles away. For those "progressives" who think George Bush Jr did not give one shit about them, just wait and see what Hilliary would do.

And why in the fuck is there a god damn Facecrook icon on this page?

FORD
08-17-2014, 07:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRkrYfFaza8

ELVIS
08-17-2014, 08:36 PM
And why in the fuck is there a god damn Facecrook icon on this page?

Because Seshticle is a complete bastard ??