PDA

View Full Version : Obama is Infecting Christians with Ebola To Destroy Jesus

Seshmeister
08-14-2014, 07:34 PM
http://christwire.org/2014/08/obama-is-infecting-christians-with-ebola-to-destroy-jesus-and-start-a-new-age-of-liberal-darkness/

Obama is Infecting Christians with Ebola To Destroy Jesus and Start A New Age of Liberal Darkness

http://i1.wp.com/christwire.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/NY-may-ban-germy-doctor-ties-lab-coats.jpg?resize=450%2C325
Barack Obama stares at the new EBOLA-virus, created to infect the DNA of Christians and to destroy Jesus, so that a New Age of Liberal Darkness can rise in America.

Barack Obama has used genetics to manufacture the most powerful virus in the history of mankind. The virus is an evolved form of EBOLA, a deadly virus that causes the body to bleed to death in a week.

According to sources, there is an antidote for the virus. The cure was tested at the CDC facility in Georgia this week, where an infected doctor has been nearly cured, against all odds.

Keep in mind, Obama-era evolution of Ebola has already killed thousands in Africa, and only moments ago, a person dropped dead in London from Obama-Ebola.

Do no forget, the B.O. in Ebola stands for Barack Obama. The rest of the acronym has been up for debate in the news media community.

http://i2.wp.com/christwire.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/ebola-obama-virus.jpg?resize=290%2C163
EBOLA virus seen in this slide spells out the world Obama. Christian scientists speculate that only those who get an injected cure for Ebola will get this marker in their blood, indicating they bowed before Obama to get the antidote.

The new Ebola virus is a control mechanism designed to destroy Christianity in America once and for all.

The virus is easily spread and all of the illegals who have just so suddenly been allowed to come into America, you may ask why is this happening? They are all carriers of the virus. They have the cure already in their bloodstream, but they are contagious. These illegals are the source of the spread and just you watch, in about 30 days the first cases of Ebola will start infecting Americans.

But the government already has the cure. So what is the problem?

The problem is that Obama controls the cure. He hired Kathleen Sebelius to create a ‘cover organization’, Obamacare, so he could pour all of the money into research of this super-virus.

After the virus starts to infect all Americans, only those who agree to support Obama, do not use their right to free speech to call him a horrible non-American ‘president’, and who sign up for Obamcare will be able to get the cure. The cure will slip into your bloodstream an RDIF chip that is marked with ancient symbology which ties into Biblical prophesy. This could be seen as the Mark of the Beast.

Do not take my word for it, just read for yourself how Obama’s plan to destroy Christians and Jesus, then reign in a New Age of Liberal Darkness, is starting. The flood of illegals infected has already been discovered.

Seshmeister
08-14-2014, 07:35 PM
Beat that ELVIS! :biggrin:

FORD
08-14-2014, 07:43 PM
Liberal Darkness?? These people will love that 1000 year millenial reign when that long haired sandal wearing hippy Jew is in charge.

VAiN
08-14-2014, 08:02 PM
I knew it!!

DONNIEP
08-14-2014, 08:24 PM
Begin the impeachment hearings NOW!!

Nickdfresh
08-14-2014, 08:34 PM
How many days til Elvis cures us of his ebollshit?

Nitro Express
08-14-2014, 10:23 PM
The Colbert ReportGet More: Colbert Report Full Episodes,The Colbert Report on Facebook,Video Archive

This is pretty funny.

Seshmeister
08-14-2014, 10:38 PM
How many days til Elvis cures us of his ebollshit?

By my reckoning he promised us he would be out of here in 30 days, 26 days ago. :)

If he backs out then it will beyond lame the gayest of all goodbye threads.

ELVIS
08-14-2014, 11:49 PM
:biggrin: