PDA

View Full Version : Gene Simmons Tells People With Depression: 'Kill Yourself'

Carloscda
08-15-2014, 04:48 PM
Mere days after telling immigrants to "learn goddamn English" during a HuffPost Live appearance, Kiss bassist Gene Simmons is in headlines yet again for uttering deeply offensive comments about drug addiction and depression during an interview with SongFacts.com.

During the interview, dated July 31, Simmons said he doesn't "get along with anybody who's a drug addict and has a dark cloud over their head and sees themselves as a victim."

He went on to say:

Drug addicts and alcoholics are always, "The world is a harsh place." My mother was in a concentration camp in Nazi Germany. I don't want to hear fuck all about "the world as a harsh place." She gets up every day, smells the roses and loves life. And for a putz, 20-year-old kid to say, "I'm depressed, I live in Seattle." Fuck you, then kill yourself.

I never understand, because I always call them on their bluff. I'm the guy who says "Jump!" when there's a guy on top of a building who says, "That's it, I can't take it anymore, I'm going to jump." Are you kidding? Why are you announcing it? Shut the fuck up, have some dignity and jump! You've got the crowd.

Simmons' comments have provoked a furore from fans -- and Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx.

During a recent episode of his radio show Sixx Sense, the bass guitarist criticized Simmons for his words, saying: "I like Gene. But in this situation, I don't like Gene. I don’t like Gene's words. There is a 20-year-old kid out there who is a Kiss fan and reads this and goes, 'You know what? He's right. I should just kill myself.'"

Sixx added: “For people who are depressed, there is a way out. There are many, many ways out…Don’t listen to people who don’t know what they’re talking about.”

He needs to start with himself and that wig!!

Kristy
08-15-2014, 05:53 PM
Old Story. Gene Simmons has taken so much dick up his (Jew) ass he shits organic Kasha. What's left over comes out of his money-grubbing mouth.

Nickdfresh
08-15-2014, 08:12 PM
I have depression. I'd like to cure it by fucking Gene Simmons' daughter and cumming on her tits...

Nitro Express
08-15-2014, 10:45 PM
I have depression. I'd like to cure it by fucking Gene Simmons' daughter and cumming on her tits...

If Gene knew he could make money from it, you would be hired for the gig.

Nickdfresh
08-16-2014, 06:53 PM
I never thought I'd see the day where Gene Simmons makes Nikki Sixx sound like a scholar...

FORD
08-17-2014, 03:06 AM

If you dressed up in Ace Frehley's makeup, he would probably let you do it.

kentuckyklira
08-17-2014, 07:51 AM
If Gene knew he could make money from it, you would be hired for the gig.

This!

Ever since I read Gene´s book I consider him a major asshole. There ain´t a page in it you can´t summarize with, "I´m in it for the cash and cos good looking chicks wouldn´t touch me with a stick if I wasn´t in a band"!

It all reads, "if there´s a KISS fan out there with a dollar to spare he better hand it over"!

ELVIS
08-17-2014, 09:03 AM
I have depression.

Imagine that...

Nickdfresh
08-17-2014, 09:33 AM
Imagine that...

It's from thinking of your life...