PDA

View Full Version : I Am Shocked This Was A Black Dude!

Von Halen
08-19-2014, 09:26 AM
Seriously! When I read this story, I thought to myself, this has to be a white dude that did this! I never for a minute thought it would be a brotha! Ha ha ha! Imagine my surprise when I saw the picture of him! Yes, I am stereotyping white people as generally being more sicko than black people, when it comes to stuff like this.

An Ohio morgue attendant admitted to having sex with at least 100 corpses while on the job, federal officials said in court Friday.
Kenneth Douglas, a 60-year-old Hamilton, Ohio resident, said he had sex with the corpses between 1976 and 1992 while working the night shift, WCPO reported.
In his deposition as part of a lawsuit against Hamilton County, Douglas admitted to being drunk and on drugs while committing the crimes.
“I would just get on top of them and pull my pants down,” Hamilton said in a deposition to the 6th US Circuit Court of Appeals, according to WPTV.
"If I hadn't had anything to drink when I went to work, it wouldn't happen," Douglas added. "I would do crack and go in and drink and go in."
Douglas was convicted of gross corpse abuse in 2008 after admitting to having sex with the corpse of a 19-year-old woman who had been murdered and nearly decapitated in 1991.
In 2012, Douglas admitted to having sex with two more corpses. In the case of another murder victim, Douglas said he had sex with her corpse the day she was killed.
Now, Douglas has admitted to having sex with up to 100 corpses, many times while the bodies were being stored for autopsies.
His crimes were first revealed when DNA connected him to semen found in one of his victims in 2008. The woman's killer, David Steffan, admitted killing the woman but denied raping her, according to the NY Daily News.
The county is now being sued by the families of three of the victims, who said the morgue director failed "recklessly and wantonly" to supervise Douglas.
The families' case is supported by the wife of Douglas, who said she had tried to alert the morgue to her husband's actions, but was told to stop calling.
More from WCPO:
Douglas' wife testified in a deposition that he reeked of sex when she picked him up from work. She said she called the coroner's office and reported him, but the morgue supervisor told her to stop calling.
"He said, 'Whatever happens on county time and on county property is county business,'" said Douglas' wife.
The county argued that because the cases involved unknown criminal acts of an employee, it should not be held liable.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/9b0a597f22eb3d914c24665f19ed40e8/tumblr_naj99cHs5h1rzjqgeo1_400.jpg

Angel
08-19-2014, 09:36 AM
Man, your racism knows no bounds...

Von Halen
08-19-2014, 09:40 AM
Man, your racism knows no bounds...

Is that what it is, genius? Racism?

I think I hear the bell ringing. Time for you to get back to class.

VAiN
08-19-2014, 09:43 AM
This is a tricky one.. Ohio, morgue attendant & pretty fucked up - sounds pretty white to me... the tell is the crack.

Angel
08-19-2014, 09:47 AM
Is that what it is, genius? Racism?

I think I hear the bell ringing. Time for you to get back to class.
Yes, to teach. No student today so you have no need to worry on my behalf.

As for racism...perhaps if you didn't make everything about black or white your racist attitude wouldn't shine through so much...

Von Halen
08-19-2014, 09:55 AM
As for racism...perhaps if you didn't make everything about black or white your racist attitude wouldn't shine through so much...

Oh. So I shouldn't express my thoughts, because they don't fit your fake perfection?

Mark Cuban was exactly right.

twonabomber
08-19-2014, 09:59 AM
This is a tricky one.. Ohio, morgue attendant & pretty fucked up - sounds pretty white to me... the tell is the crack.

Southwestern Ohio. Anything south of Medina is fucked up somehow. The northern part of the state economically props up the rest.

VAiN
08-19-2014, 10:04 AM
Southwestern Ohio. Anything south of Medina is fucked up somehow. The northern part of the state economically props up the rest.

Ahhh.. thanks for clearing that up. I like the mid-west, but I guess it's patchy like anywhere else.

cadaverdog
08-19-2014, 02:41 PM
I'm shocked this isn't a story about a black dude committing typical black dude crimes with a sarcastic title. Since Von's comments are directed at white dudes and as far as I know he is one the charges of racism are preposterous. He could have used white boy, white devil, peckerwood, honky or cracker in the title and it still would have been pc.