PDA

View Full Version : Ferguson Cop Points Gun at Journalists: “I’m Going to Fucking Kill You!”

ELVIS
08-20-2014, 12:41 PM
Paul Joseph Watson (http://www.infowars.com/ferguson-cop-points-gun-at-journalists-im-going-to-fing-kill-you/)

Shocking footage out of Ferguson, Missouri shows a police officer pointing his gun directly at protesters and press while remarking, “I’m going to f***ing kill you!”

The scene was witnessed by Infowars reporter Joe Biggs who was also filming the incident. The clip shows a Ferguson officer with his gun raised pointing it directly at a citizen journalist who was live streaming at the time.

“Oh my God, gun raised, gun raised,” states the journalist, before Biggs remarks, “gun pointed.”

“My hands are up bro, my hands are up,” states the journalist before the cop responds, “I’m going to f***ing kill you, get back, get back!”

“You’re going to kill him?” asks another individual before the journalist asks, “did he just threaten to kill me?”

When the cop is asked for his name he responds, “go fuck yourself.”

Another clip shows the officer pointing his gun as protesters demand he lower the weapon. A second cop intervenes to make the officer lower his weapon as more irate demonstrators demand to know the officer’s name.

The officer’s response to people asking for his name almost immediately prompted the launch of the Twitter hashtag #officergofuckyourself.

Biggs live tweeted the incident, while Infowars reporter Mikael Thalen also had guns pointed at him during a separate incident.

Seshmeister
08-20-2014, 12:54 PM
History teaches us that civil disobedience and frightened cops with assault weapons are not a good mix.

ELVIS
08-20-2014, 12:57 PM
Add to that the bullshit media manipulation of the likes of ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, BBC, FOX and NPR and lookout!

Run to the hills, like ole ELVIS !!

Angel
08-20-2014, 01:04 PM
^^^hurry up...

vandeleur
08-20-2014, 01:11 PM
Hey E don't take this the wrong way , you promised to fuck off what happened ?
Talking shite again ?

ELVIS
08-20-2014, 01:25 PM
I promised something to someone here ??

When was that, exactly ??

VetteLS5
08-20-2014, 01:55 PM
I promised something to someone here ??

When was that, exactly ??

31 days ago

I'm out of here anyway, for good...

My broadband contract is up in less than 30 days and that's it for me...

:nono: 12047

twonabomber
08-20-2014, 02:27 PM
It took Windstream a few days to cancel my internet when I moved. Might have been closer to a week.

As for the OP...there's too many jerkoffs running around with cameras or even just their phones calling themselves "journalists" and looking to get paid for non-stories. Not that this is a non-story, but still. I knew the county health department building was on fire this morning but I didn't have to run over there and tape it for myself.

Sensible Shoes
08-21-2014, 05:32 PM
. I knew the county health department building was on fire this morning but I didn't have to run over there and tape it for myself.

Sadly hundreds of people do this because local TV stations have stopped hiring real trained videographers and started paying Joe Six-pack for some crap shot on a cell phone. Been going on for years and the stations really rely on it now.

FORD
08-21-2014, 08:01 PM
Well, at least Officer Go Fuck Yourself was suspended for making threats. So far, that's more punishment than the cop who actually committed murder has seen.