PDA

View Full Version : A Black Man Telling It Like It Is!

Von Halen
08-21-2014, 09:49 AM
A black man that refuses to stoop to the level of Sesh and Ford, by justifying the ignorant actions of criminals!

This man tells it like it is! This man makes less excuses for his race, than Ford and Sesh do! This man knows a criminal gets dealt with, like a criminal!

Come to Detroit Sesh! We have a lot of black guys you so love to love, that would be great candidates as future husbands of your Daughters! Come on Sesh, you know you'd love to have a THUG with his pants hanging off his ass, as your Son In Law! Come on Sesh, MOVE YOUR FAMILY TO THE CITY OF DETROIT!

What a GREAT video, and a GREAT man!

Obama? This motherfucker would be a much better President than Obama! I'd vote for this guy!

Von Halen 8:21

Angel
08-21-2014, 10:07 AM
A black man that refuses to stoop to level of Sesh and Ford, by justifying the ignorant actions of criminals!

This man tells it like it is! This man makes less excuses for his race, than Ford and Sesh do! This man knows a criminal gets dealt with, like a criminal!

Come to Detroit Sesh! We have a lot of black guys you so love to love, that would be great candidates as future husbands of your Daughters! Come on Sesh, you know you'd love to have a THUG with his pants hanging off his ass, as your Son In Law! Come on Sesh, MOVE YOUR FAMILY TO THE CITY OF DETROIT!

Obama? This motherfucker would be a much better President than Obama! I'd vote for this guy!

Not every fucking black youth wears his pants that way, and plenty of white kids also follow that stupid trend. Mine tried...but they didn't last very long, lmao.

ELVIS
08-21-2014, 10:10 AM
A black man that refuses to stoop to level of Sesh and Ford, by justifying the ignorant actions of criminals!

That alone is worth a thanks...

Kristy
08-21-2014, 10:11 AM
This is the type of shit Von would post. A angry, pseudo-intellectual "black man" spewing of anti-human sewage. "Change is not gonna come until we change it!"

Um...huh?

Where have I heard that rhetoric from an angry "black man" before...oh yeah:

Von Halen
08-21-2014, 10:16 AM
Not every fucking black youth wears his pants that way, and plenty of white kids also follow that stupid trend. Mine tried...but they didn't last very long, lmao.

Did you watch the video? I didn't think so.

Who said "every fucking black youth" wears his pants off his ass?

Yes, I know a lot of the white kids are emulating this trend. I love it. It is proof their parents have failed them. It is proof they are raising white ******s, that will more than likely end up living next door to Kris-ty, in the trailer park.

Kristy
08-21-2014, 10:20 AM
Actually, I live next door to a seminary school. But, whatever.

Von Halen
08-21-2014, 10:22 AM

Yeah, I know. I know EXACTLY where you live.

Kristy
08-21-2014, 10:25 AM
Wonderful. Please do stop by so I can shoot you.

Von Halen
08-21-2014, 10:32 AM
Wonderful. Please do stop by so I can shoot you.

I'm going to shoot you, in your asshole with my cock. I don't even care if you're a guy.

You carry too? I had you pegged as one of those morons that don't believe in the second amendment. I carry a Springfield XDs .45. What do you carry?

Kristy
08-21-2014, 10:45 AM
Taurus 9mm and a military style .22 (I'm not sure who makes it, starts with an "H" if I remember right) and some assorted Winchester 30-30's, and Remington rifles that belonged to my dad.

Kristy
08-21-2014, 10:57 AM
The .22 I have is made by "High Standard" and looks close to this:
http://www.horstauction.com/%2713%20Oct%20Gun%20Sale/007.jpg

The grip looks similar but a bit more customized. I'll have to show a photo of it someday; it's beyond fun to shoot.

Von Halen
08-21-2014, 11:03 AM
The .22 I have is made by "High Standard" and looks close to this:
http://www.horstauction.com/%2713%20Oct%20Gun%20Sale/007.jpg

The grip looks similar but a bit more customized. I'll have to show a photo of it someday; it's beyond fun to shoot.

I like that!

dazzlindino
08-21-2014, 11:31 AM

haha...are they mobile buildings...

just kiddin' ...

Kristy
08-21-2014, 11:41 AM
No, but I do wish they would move.

dazzlindino
08-21-2014, 11:52 AM
one day you will parade right in there and sign up....haha...

ZahZoo
08-21-2014, 12:00 PM
This thread started with a good message and relevant commentary...

Then the white trash started gunning up... WTF?

Fairwrning
08-21-2014, 12:15 PM
I find it amazing this guy has had encounters with the police and never got pistol whipped...Im gonna assume he was polite and non-confrontational.

Kristy
08-21-2014, 02:14 PM
Then the white trash started gunning up... WTF?

Hmmmm....this coming from a man who publicly admits he likes shopping at Walmart.

ZahZoo
08-21-2014, 04:35 PM
Go play with your guns... maybe one will misfire.

For the record I hate shopping... period.

DONNIEP
08-21-2014, 06:13 PM
A black man that refuses to stoop to the level of Sesh and Ford, by justifying the ignorant actions of criminals!

Holy hell, that guy is more pissed off than I was the last time they got my order wrong at McDonalds!

He's right on too. Like I said the other day, why do people tear up and burn down their own communities just cause they're pissed off at the poe lease? Habib the Paki gas station owner didn't kill that little child, so why burn his shit down? What's that? The guy that got shot wasn't a little kid? Well the picture CNN keeps running looks like a fat ass 12 year old to me.

DLR Bridge
08-21-2014, 07:03 PM
I do like this guy's wisdom and approach. He clearly wants what's best and what's attainable. Kinda reminded me of the Bill Cosby rant from a few years back. Both of their messages are aimed at the bad eggs. Both are extremely well intended.

Kristy
08-21-2014, 07:07 PM
Go play with your guns... maybe one will misfire.

For the record I hate shopping... period.

But you lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve the taste of fresh Walmart Cheerios dick in your mouth. Go siphon some drinking water out of one of your Californian dried up lake basins to wash it all down - if you can.

ELVIS
08-21-2014, 07:17 PM
Well the picture CNN keeps running looks like a fat ass 12 year old to me.

That's called P R O P A G A N D A !!

twonabomber
08-21-2014, 07:47 PM
I like that!

Now Von and Kristy have something in common. Well, other than both possibly having a cock. It's a love match!

Seshmeister
08-21-2014, 07:53 PM
Now Von and Kristy have something in common. Well, other than both possibly having a cock. It's a love match!

I only come here for the sexual tension between them - it's like Moonlighting...

Kristy
08-21-2014, 07:57 PM
Well, here's a photo of my cock:
http://www.siliconvalleywatcher.com/RoosterSF1.jpg

Might as well ban me now

ELVIS
08-21-2014, 07:57 PM
At least we know why you're here, now...

Kristy
08-21-2014, 08:00 PM
No, do tell...

Von Halen
08-21-2014, 10:11 PM
No, do tell...

Because you are submissive, and you want me to dominate you and fuck you in your ass.

Seshmeister
08-21-2014, 10:26 PM

Angel
08-22-2014, 01:01 AM
Because you are submissive, and you want me to dominate you and fuck you in your ass.
Somehow I don't see Kristy being the one bent over in this scenario...

ZahZoo
08-22-2014, 02:44 PM
I only come here for the sexual tension between them - it's like Moonlighting...

Yeah... like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePRYhNNdzwk

SunisinuS
08-22-2014, 08:17 PM
Let's have nice off instead: