PDA

View Full Version : Black Cop Kills Unarmed 20 Year Old White Guy?

Von Halen
08-28-2014, 08:37 AM
What, and there's no riots? No National news coverage? Why the double standard?

Why isn't the media covering the killing of an unarmed white youth by a black police officer?

The case of Michael Brown, the unarmed, black teenager shot and killed by a white police officer, continues to make headlines weeks after the incident sparked riots and outrage in Ferguson, Missouri, and prompted a national debate.

Meanwhile, the case of Dillon Taylor, a white 20-year-old shot and killed by a black policeman outside a 7-Eleven in Utah has received virtually no media coverage beyond local news reports. His brother, who was with him at the 7-Eleven, says Taylor was unarmed.

The negligible coverage of the Taylor case by the mainstream media prompted many conservative critics to address the racial double standard. The Washington Times reports: "Talk-show host Rush Limbaugh blamed the discrepancy between the two cases on 'the liberal world view' that portrays whites as oppressors and blacks as victims."

The Times noted that CNN news host Jake Tapper acknowledged the discrepancy between the two cases, and noted that "the press often undercovers such topics as inner-city violence and the high rates of black-on-black crime."

According to Tapper, though, the Brown case is more newsworthy because of the national reaction it sparked, though some question whether the excessive media coverage of the violent protests actually served to fuel them. - - Teresa Mull

ELVIS
08-28-2014, 08:46 AM
Why the double standard ??

Because the state run media is hell bent on painting white people as racist...

The sad thing is, retards like FORD, Dickforbreath, Krusty and Seshticle (last and least) fall for it every time...

Nickdfresh
08-28-2014, 09:13 AM

The sad thing is, retards like FORD, Dickforbreath, Krusty and Seshticle (last and least) fall for it every time...

Elhomo likes to conveniently forget how racist he is by apologizing for baby-killing, white mass murders while indicting all black people as automatically guilty...

Nickdfresh
08-28-2014, 09:14 AM
There should be more media coverage of this and any other suspicious shootings, and even beatings, by police...

DONNIEP
08-28-2014, 10:33 AM
portrays whites as oppressors and blacks as victims

Regardless of what you think of Rush, that pretty much sums it up. The mean old White Man is always out to get the black man. The reason the media under reports these types of crimes is because Whitey has it coming and deserves it.

Nitro Express
08-28-2014, 11:05 AM

You have to divide a country before you can conquer it. Divide at every opportunity. Polarize the masses.

FORD
08-28-2014, 12:51 PM
This killer cop probably won't walk like the killer cop in Ferguson will.

Why? Because it's Utah and he's descended from the angels too lazy to fight Satan.

Oh sure, the LDS church might have officially claimed that Elohim said it was cool to let those folks into the church (ever since 1978) but that kind of prejudice - taught as religious doctrine for generations - doesn't just disappear overnight

Von Halen
08-28-2014, 12:58 PM

Why? Because it's Utah and he's descended from the angels too lazy to fight Satan.

Oh sure, the LDS church might have officially claimed that Elohim said it was cool to let those folks into the church (ever since 1978) but that kind of prejudice - taught as religious doctrine for generations - doesn't just disappear overnight

No. He won't walk because the guy that got killed wasn't a giant of a thug, that was breaking the cops eye socket.

You should spend more time getting pussy, and less solving the world's political, religious and racial issues! It would do wonders for your blood pressure.

Nitro Express
08-28-2014, 01:38 PM
The race card has been played so much there's no ink left on it. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have sucked each other's dicks for so long nobody cares about them. Obama. You are nothing special no more. Giving Al a reach around ain't going to help you.

Nitro Express
08-28-2014, 01:43 PM

Naw. The Mormons are currently suffering from white guilt complex. It's all about the money. They will change accordingly to stay out of trouble. The latest Mormon fad is to adopt poor black kids usually from Haiti. In a few years the church will be full of black people spoiled by their white rich parents. Give it time. You will have black people knocking on your door saying they have another testament of Jesus Christ to sell you.

Seshmeister
08-28-2014, 02:52 PM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10500552_10152522476791605_8055285298903600876_n.p ng?oh=4c3aa91f3cb11cbd2a927f4b3a5029da&oe=547A0EAE&__gda__=1417495035_e047fcd9cbd63d3d5df8fbcc3136715 4

DONNIEP
08-28-2014, 03:44 PM
Hey! I got a hat just like that!

FORD
08-28-2014, 04:11 PM
Naw. The Mormons are currently suffering from white guilt complex. It's all about the money. They will change accordingly to stay out of trouble. The latest Mormon fad is to adopt poor black kids usually from Haiti. In a few years the church will be full of black people spoiled by their white rich parents. Give it time. You will have black people knocking on your door saying they have another testament of Jesus Christ to sell you.

Seems the black folks around here are all members of the Jehovas Witness cult instead. They left a Watchtower on my door last week. They had little kids with them, and were undoubtedly using them as bait to get people to open their doors, but the kids weren't dressed in green uniforms and carrying boxes of cookies, so I read them as religious propagandists from a block away, and ignored them when they knocked on the door. Sure enough, they left a copy of Jehova's holy fish wrapper.....

cadaverdog
08-28-2014, 04:21 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10500552_10152522476791605_8055285298903600876_n.p ng?oh=4c3aa91f3cb11cbd2a927f4b3a5029da&oe=547A0EAE&__gda__=1417495035_e047fcd9cbd63d3d5df8fbcc3136715 4
He sees the world from a brain washed perspective. Everyone in Utah is Mormon. Everyone in Texas drives a pick up truck. Everyone in the south is a redneck. Every republicans is a religious fanatic gun owning racist homophobe. Every atrocity that's ever been committed can be traced back to Prescott Bush.

DONNIEP
08-28-2014, 04:22 PM
I saw a couple of Jehos riding bikes the other day. Wearing their black pants and white shirts and ties. Wait, are those Jehos or are they something else? Cause it was a white dude and a black dude.

FORD
08-28-2014, 04:25 PM
I saw a couple of Jehos riding bikes the other day. Wearing their black pants and white shirts and ties. Wait, are those Jehos or are they something else? Cause it was a white dude and a black dude.

Sounds more like Mormons from that description. Did the white shirts have big plastic name tags on them?

DONNIEP
08-28-2014, 04:31 PM
I didn't spot any name tags. Dang, I just don't know what any of these wacky people are. Higgins says they wear magic underwear but I didn't get close enough to check for that.

VetteLS5
08-28-2014, 04:41 PM
Higgins says they wear magic underwear but I didn't get close enough to check for that.

Riiiggghhhtt

DONNIEP
08-28-2014, 04:50 PM
Riiiggghhhtt

And I was just about to give you some Rep Power...

VetteLS5
08-28-2014, 04:52 PM
And I was just about to give you some Rep Power...

Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
Higgins says they wear magic underwear but I wouldn't let his gay ass close enough to me to show them.

Rep me up, Scottie.

DONNIEP
08-28-2014, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
Higgins says they wear magic underwear but I wouldn't let his gay ass close enough to me to show them.

Rep me up, Scottie.

Ok, I think I just did. Now you owe me a picture of your Ballz.

PETE'S BROTHER
08-28-2014, 04:57 PM

DONNIEP
08-28-2014, 04:58 PM

That'll do too.

VetteLS5
08-28-2014, 05:00 PM
Ok, I think I just did. Now you owe me a picture of your Ballz.

DONNIEP
08-28-2014, 05:04 PM

That's RACIST!!!

PETE'S BROTHER
08-28-2014, 05:10 PM
That's RACIST!!!

it's a crime against nature, like that other gun lover on tv (red jacket)

cadaverdog
08-28-2014, 05:10 PM
Higgins says they wear magic underwear but I didn't get close enough to check for that.

DONNIEP
08-28-2014, 05:15 PM

Man, if that turns out to be true, he should get the electric chair. And not a good one. The one they used to use in Florida. They called it Ol' Sparky cause it tended to melt yo head. You know, the one they nuked Bundy with.

DONNIEP
08-28-2014, 05:16 PM

Yuck. They make that womarns tits look like flap jacks.

VetteLS5
08-28-2014, 09:15 PM
Yuck. They make that womarns tits look like flap jacks.

Offended? Miley does that without even trying.

VetteLS5
08-28-2014, 09:16 PM

Unreal... posts bail for a molestation charge a couple months before, and then this latest thing? His time in the clink will be short, and will come to violent end.

DONNIEP
08-28-2014, 09:42 PM
Offended? Miley does that without even trying.

My girlfriend doesn't like you...

http://s16.postimg.org/6llk6y9wl/miley_cyrus.png

Nickdfresh
08-29-2014, 12:13 AM
No. He won't walk because the guy that got killed wasn't a giant of a thug, that was breaking the cops eye socket.

You should spend more time getting pussy, and less solving the world's political, religious and racial issues! It would do wonders for your blood pressure.

Jesus fuck Von, the guy's eye socket was never broken, that's all bullshit.

Nickdfresh
08-29-2014, 12:15 AM

No. He'll walk. Cops get to pretty much shoot people with impunity...

Nitro Express
08-29-2014, 12:54 AM

Those are Mormon missionaries. They wear white shirts, ties, and have black name tags.

Nitro Express
08-29-2014, 01:03 AM
Seems the black folks around here are all members of the Jehovas Witness cult instead. They left a Watchtower on my door last week. They had little kids with them, and were undoubtedly using them as bait to get people to open their doors, but the kids weren't dressed in green uniforms and carrying boxes of cookies, so I read them as religious propagandists from a block away, and ignored them when they knocked on the door. Sure enough, they left a copy of Jehova's holy fish wrapper.....

Would you believe the JW's knocked on our door a few days ago? They must be trying to get the work done before World War III starts and Obama starts throwing them into the FEMA camps.

FORD
08-29-2014, 01:54 AM
So ELVIS is a Jehova's Witness?

How could he belong to a cult that allows black people? :biggrin:

Nitro Express
08-29-2014, 04:47 AM
So ELVIS is a Jehova's Witness?

How could he belong to a cult that allows black people? :biggrin:

Are you kidding? Both the Jehova's Witnesses and Mormons were founded by free masons. The founder of the JW's is buried under an illuminati styled pyramid. Elvis's conspiracy radar would be going nuts.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Jehovah%20Witnesses/jw.htm

VetteLS5
08-29-2014, 08:35 AM
My girlfriend doesn't like you...

My post was poorly written. I was referring to the "flapjacks" aspect. Should have said Miley's look like that without trying. Now please rep me.

Von Halen
08-29-2014, 10:13 AM
Jesus fuck Von, the guy's eye socket was never broken, that's all bullshit.

How do you know?

Nickdfresh
08-29-2014, 10:15 AM
How do you know?

Because it was a big story...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2731311/Police-officer-shot-Michael-Brown-did-NOT-suffer-broken-eye-socket-did-hospital-swollen-face-deadly-altercation.html

Seshmeister
08-29-2014, 10:56 AM
He was in his car when Brown allegedly punched him causing some but not serious injury.

So if you punch a cop he has the right to kill you? If he was in his car I don't see how an unarmed man could make him think he was in life threatening situation.

Von Halen
08-29-2014, 11:05 AM
'They ignored him [Wilson] and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move. They shoved him right back in, that’s when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2731311/Police-officer-shot-Michael-Brown-did-NOT-suffer-broken-eye-socket-did-hospital-swollen-face-deadly-altercation.html#ixzz3BnCgVaIy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I can't believe you are such an apologist Nick. You wouldn't even go to dinner with me in Buffalo, in a suspect part of town. You will never have to worry about being harassed by thugs, because you are afraid to go into their neck of the woods!

I love the picture of that giant thug, laying in the middle of the street, DEAD! You know why? Because if he were a good guy, he wouldn't be DEAD!

My good friend has been a Detoit cop for 20 years. He has NEVER once fired his weapon. You know why? Because he prefers to let them kill each other! I'd love for you dumbfuck apologists to come ride a few nights in his squad car. He works at the 7 mile and Woodward Precinct. Right out in front of the deadliest bus route in the whole city. You motherfuckers that sit behind your computer and spew all this bullshit about how wronged the thugs are, and how corrupt the cops are, don't have the balls to go get a job as a cop in the ghetto, and try to make a difference. You motherfuckers are keyboard cops. Fucking lame ones at that. Hypofuckingcrites.

Come to Detroit Nick. I'll take you to dinner in the ghetto. Bring Ford and Sesh too. You motherfuckers will fear for your fucking lives. I guarantee you.

Von Halen
08-29-2014, 11:11 AM
So if you punch a cop he has the right to kill you? If he was in his car I don't see how an unarmed man could make him think he was in life threatening situation.

The guy had just committed a crime Sesh. He was trying to get the officers gun. He would have killed that cop with his own gun, had he been given the chance. Yes, the officer had every right to use deadly force.

How much of a beating are you going to take, from an incredibly large person Sesh?

Oh, I know. The officer should have just driven away, and let this guy continue his criminal behavior. Look the other way. That's the best idea Sesh.

What do the Scottish police do to apprehend criminals? Jump on them, put their skirt over the criminals head, and rub their balls in their faces?

Seshmeister
08-29-2014, 11:16 AM
That's just for starters. :)

Having an unarmed police force means they have to be able to look after themselves rather than hiding behind a gun.

Nickdfresh
08-29-2014, 11:17 AM
'They ignored him [Wilson] and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move. They shoved him right back in, that’s when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2731311/Police-officer-shot-Michael-Brown-did-NOT-suffer-broken-eye-socket-did-hospital-swollen-face-deadly-altercation.html#ixzz3BnCgVaIy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I can't believe you are such an apologist Nick. You wouldn't even go to dinner with me in Buffalo, in a suspect part of town. You will never have to worry about being harassed by thugs, because you are afraid to go into their neck of the woods!

Um, no dude. I've been in the shittiest parts of town many times.

I love the picture of that giant thug, laying in the middle of the street, DEAD! You know why? Because if he were a good guy, he wouldn't be DEAD!

My good friend has been a Detoit cop for 20 years. He has NEVER once fired his weapon. You know why? Because he prefers to let them kill each other! I'd love for you dumbfuck apologists to come ride a few nights in his squad car. He works at the 7 mile and Woodward Precinct. Right out in front of the deadliest bus route in the whole city. You motherfuckers that sit behind your computer and spew all this bullshit about how wronged the thugs are, and how corrupt the cops are, don't have the balls to go get a job as a cop in the ghetto, and try to make a difference. You motherfuckers are keyboard cops. Fucking lame ones at that. Hypofuckingcrites.

Come to Detroit Nick. I'll take you to dinner in the ghetto. Bring Ford and Sesh too. You motherfuckers will fear for your fucking lives. I guarantee you.

Will they be playing this in the background?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw

Von Halen
08-29-2014, 11:23 AM
The entire German police force fired 85 shots last year...

Because they keep people in line Sesh. Bring them to the ghetto's in every major city in the U.S., and let's see how they handle themselves.

Von Halen
08-29-2014, 11:23 AM
Um, no dude. I've been in the shittiest parts of town many times.

Will they be playing this in the background?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw

Yes! The REAL Elvis!

Von Halen
08-29-2014, 11:27 AM
Having an unarmed police force means they have to be able to look after themselves rather than hiding behind a gun.

What do they hide behind Sesh? Night sticks? What's the weapon of choice for the Scottish police? Their fists? Their feet? How do they apprehend the bad guys? Oh, there are no bad guys there?

Seshmeister
08-29-2014, 11:30 AM
Oh there are plenty of bad guys but our cops are trained to take them down with a stick and some skillz. :)

Seshmeister
08-29-2014, 11:31 AM
Of course it helps if you don't let a bunch of huge gun making corporations buy your government...

Von Halen
08-29-2014, 11:33 AM
Oh there are plenty of bad guys but our cops are trained to take them down with a stick and some skillz. :)

They'd be fucking dead in a minute in Detroit.

Let me guess, they use the gang mentality. Because if one of them tried to take down some of these guys with a stick one on one, they'd be dead meat.

Von Halen
08-29-2014, 11:34 AM
Of course it helps if you don't let a bunch of huge gun making corporations buy your government...

Right. The stick makers own your Government.

Seshmeister
08-29-2014, 11:36 AM
Blessed are the stick makers! :D

Nickdfresh
08-29-2014, 11:43 AM

Let's be honest though, the British police have fast cars stuffed with guns ready to be anywhere at a moment's notice and some armed cops riding around as well...

Seshmeister
08-29-2014, 12:05 PM
That's very true and those guys fuck up from time to time too.

I don't know how much longer we will be able to keep a routinely unarmed police force but I think it sends out a really good message that the cops are there as fellow citizens plus it allows you to have more specialist training for a subset of them in firearms.

Von Halen
08-29-2014, 12:24 PM
The real problem here isn't the cops, but the lack of respect for the laws and rules, by what really amounts to a small portion of our population. The really bad guys, no matter what color their skin is, have a total disregard for lives in general. Including their own. These fuckers are not afraid to die. We had two of these bad guys roll up on an armored car yesterday, in a decent part of town. One bad guy is dead, the other got away. I have no idea if these were white guys, or black guys. But they rolled into a bank, in broad daylight, and attempted to rob an armored fucking car. They were prepared to die, and one of them did.

Seshmeister
08-29-2014, 12:34 PM
You better be careful you aren't buggy jacked. :)

PETE'S BROTHER
08-29-2014, 01:34 PM
My post was poorly written. I was referring to the "flapjacks" aspect. Should have said Miley's look like that without trying. Now please rep me.

savicki disease is a bad one...

Von Halen
08-29-2014, 02:03 PM

Funny you should mention that.

Wednesday night there was a huge charity car cruise in St. Clair Shores. One of my buddies was on his way to the cruise at about 5 pm in broad daylight, in his beautiful 62 Chevy II convertible. Two black dudes in an Escalade pull up to him and start insisting he pull over because his brake lights are out, and he is going to get rear ended. He told them he'd check it later, and they told him he needed to pull over immediately. He ignored them, and drove to the nearest auto store. He goes in and gets an employee, and they check all the lights. Not a thing wrong with any of them. These fucks were going to jack his car. On a crowded Gratiot Avenue, in broad daylight.

That is why I carry a Springfield XDs .45 Sesh.

Angel
08-29-2014, 02:42 PM
Such a nice country you live in...

Von Halen
08-29-2014, 02:54 PM

Ever been to Edmonton?

Guitar Shark
08-29-2014, 03:20 PM
Is it just me or does Von spend a lot of time asking dudes to meet him for dinner?

Von Halen
08-29-2014, 03:25 PM
Is it just me or does Von spend a lot of time asking dudes to meet him for dinner?

You wouldn't want to have dinner with me Sharky?

cadaverdog
08-29-2014, 04:12 PM
I don't feel the need to carry a firearm here myself but I wouldn't drive that dune buggy or any other car without locking doors through some neighborhoods not far from here. If cops only carried sticks here there'd be total anarchy right now. Any cop in uniform without a gun in public is practically asking to be shot or beaten.

FORD
08-29-2014, 04:12 PM

The Van Hagar CD in the stereo is the ultimate crime deterrent. That shit is so appalingly whitebread, you could drive through the middle of Detroit on Hell night with a confederate flag on the buggy and still not have any body come near you.

Angel
08-29-2014, 04:39 PM
Ever been to Edmonton?
Lived there for 10 years. Wish I still did. I <3 that city. Why?

cadaverdog
08-29-2014, 04:39 PM
Might be because everytime a cop shoots a bad guy here somebody call him a murderer whether he is or he isn't.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout
Some people even called the cops who shot these guys murderers.

FORD
08-29-2014, 04:50 PM
Might be because everytime a cop shoots a bad guy here somebody call him a murderer whether he is or he isn't.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout
Some people even called the cops who shot these guys murderers.

Well, it's not like the LAPD doesn't have a documented history of racism and overall douchebaggery. And I mean way before the whole Rodney King thing when they just happened to be caught on camera doing it. NWA told us about it three years before that. Black Flag told us about it 7 years before they did. And there was some other punk rock song out around the same time - and goddamned if I can remember the band who did it, but it had a great chorus that said "Fucking assholes, I have no respect!!"

So that's a 30 year + reputation of being bad little piggies......

cadaverdog
08-29-2014, 06:45 PM
Well, it's not like the LAPD doesn't have a documented history of racism and overall douchebaggery. And I mean way before the whole Rodney King thing when they just happened to be caught on camera doing it. NWA told us about it three years before that. Black Flag told us about it 7 years before they did. And there was some other punk rock song out around the same time - and goddamned if I can remember the band who did it, but it had a great chorus that said "Fucking assholes, I have no respect!!"

So that's a 30 year + reputation of being bad little piggies......
The cops that beat the fuck outta Rodney King should have been convicted of attempted murder without a doubt. I'm not a big cop lover myself but I don't think every white cop on the LAPD is a member of the klan. Gangster rappers and punks don't respect the LAPD? Who'd a thunk that?

DONNIEP
08-29-2014, 10:36 PM

Wednesday night there was a huge charity car cruise in St. Clair Shores. One of my buddies was on his way to the cruise at about 5 pm in broad daylight, in his beautiful 62 Chevy II convertible. Two black dudes in an Escalade pull up to him and start insisting he pull over because his brake lights are out, and he is going to get rear ended. He told them he'd check it later, and they told him he needed to pull over immediately. He ignored them, and drove to the nearest auto store. He goes in and gets an employee, and they check all the lights. Not a thing wrong with any of them. These fucks were going to jack his car. On a crowded Gratiot Avenue, in broad daylight.

North Carolina's Castle Doctrine assumes that anyone trying to break into your home, business (place of employment), or vehicle, intends to commit seriously bodily harm to you or kill you. Translation: If some motherfucker tries to jerk your car door open and tries to jerk you out of the car, light his ass up!

Of course, carjackings and home invasions and rapes and all that bad stuff only happen here so we need that law on the books. If a dude rips open your car door in the rest of the country and tries to jerk you out, well, he's probably just gonna tell you what a nice car you have, right? Maybe ask you where you got those kick ass rims. Because nice people kick in doors and jerk people out of cars all the time, right?

Angel
08-29-2014, 11:38 PM
We got surrounded by a bunch of drunk youth in Tahiti when we were in a jeep touring the island we were on...

They wished us happy new year and gave us all a kiss on each cheek...

DONNIEP
08-29-2014, 11:47 PM
We got surrounded by a bunch of drunk youth in Tahiti when we were in a jeep touring the island we were on...

They wished us happy new year and gave us all a kiss on each cheek...

Well, that's just a little different than having somebody jerk your door open and say "Get the fuck out motherfucker!" :biggrin:

cadaverdog
08-30-2014, 01:58 AM
Well, that's just a little different than having somebody jerk your door open and say "Get the fuck out motherfucker!" :biggrin:
Not really. A kiss on the cheek you don't ask for sounds like sexual assault to me. I'd have shot em.

vandeleur
08-30-2014, 04:08 AM

Is it also cos your a girl and can't fight for toffee ?

vandeleur
08-30-2014, 04:10 AM
Uk version of Von story .
Two guys gave me shit , chinned the two of them . End of story
Ya big drama queen.

Two guys gave me a dirty look that's why I drive a tank sesh :)

ashstralia
08-30-2014, 06:45 AM
As our state law; it's illegal to possess weapons on you, or in your vehicle.
People get around this by having extendable wrenches, cricket bats (with balls and stumps), and WD40 close at hand.

:D

vandeleur
08-30-2014, 07:37 AM
Wd40 .... WhAt do u do squirt it onthe floor and they slip when they chase you .... Did you get that from scooby do :D

Angel
08-30-2014, 07:41 AM
Not really. A kiss on the cheek you don't ask for sounds like sexual assault to me. I'd have shot em.
In French Polynesian culture, a kiss on each cheek is how you greet someone...

Angel
08-30-2014, 07:43 AM
Wasn't what we were expecting. We all imagined the headlines...Canadian family murdered in tropical paradise...

vandeleur
08-30-2014, 07:43 AM
Cdog doesn't get many kisses , waiving his gun around :)

ashstralia
08-30-2014, 08:16 AM
Wd40 .... WhAt do u do squirt it onthe floor and they slip when they chase you .... Did you get that from scooby do :D

It should probably be classified as a weapon. Spray it in your face!

Breathing becomes difficult, and you're flammable.

vandeleur
08-30-2014, 08:21 AM

Learn something new every day :)

PETE'S BROTHER
08-30-2014, 11:03 AM
now vandy is at home self wd40ing...

DONNIEP
08-30-2014, 12:54 PM

Why in the hell didn't I ever think of this?? I got WD40 in every closet in the house and out in both buildings out back! I need to get me two holsters made up so I can carry a can on each hip....Ooohh!!! I can just use my two beers drinking hat that holds the beers on top of your head!!

PETE'S BROTHER
08-30-2014, 12:59 PM
Why in the hell didn't I ever think of this?? I got WD40 in every closet in the house and out in both buildings out back! I need to get me two holsters made up so I can carry a can on each hip....Ooohh!!! I can just use my two beers drinking hat that holds the beers on top of your head!!

with a lever action double trigger mechanism

FORD
08-30-2014, 01:27 PM

Probably a similar experience to getting brake fluid in your eyes. Which I actually did once. And then stumbled around blind yelling "Where's the goddamned garden hose????"

cadaverdog
08-30-2014, 03:39 PM
Cdog doesn't get many kisses , waiving his gun around :)
Actually I don't own a gun. My roommate has an arsenal big enough for the both of us. He's a little on the paranoid side. He used to keep a 357 magnum in the bathroom in case someone broke in while he was taking a shit or a shower and he had to defend himself. There's a loaded riot shotgun right next to the front door with extra ammo just in case.

vandeleur
08-30-2014, 03:47 PM
Actually I don't own a gun. My roommate has an arsenal big enough for the both of us. He's a little on the paranoid side. He used to keep a 357 magnum in the bathroom in case someone broke in while he was taking a shit or a shower and he had to defend himself. There's a loaded riot shotgun right next to the front door with extra ammo just in case.

Am British , I defend myself with harsh words and apathy :D

DONNIEP
08-30-2014, 03:50 PM

And empty Stella bottles :biggrin:

cadaverdog
08-30-2014, 03:54 PM
Harsh words are usually greeted with gunshots here.

Nickdfresh
08-30-2014, 11:44 PM
What if a white cop kills a white kid? Is Von upset by that?

DONNIEP
08-30-2014, 11:53 PM

Well, it depends. What was this so called "white kid" wearing?

cadaverdog
08-31-2014, 12:00 AM
A Sammy Hagar concert t shirt.

DONNIEP
08-31-2014, 12:10 AM
A Sammy Hagar concert t shirt.

Nah, that wouldn't be a justified killing. Sammy's just out there having fun and playing songs and being available to his fans. All those things that VH refuses to do. Might not be the kind of music I dig, but what do I know.

cadaverdog
08-31-2014, 12:10 AM
A couple months ago a white dude got shot in the back by cops on live tv after he wrecked a stolen Corvette in L A. He was running away from the cops when they shot him. He died from multiple gun shot wounds. I have no idea what color the cops were who shot him.

DONNIEP
08-31-2014, 12:11 AM
A couple months ago a white dude got shot in the back by cops on live tv after he wrecked a stolen Corvette in L A. He was running away from the cops when they shot him. He died from multiple gun shot wounds. I have no idea what color the cops were who shot him.

Doesn't matter. He was white so he had it coming.

cadaverdog
08-31-2014, 12:14 AM
Nah, that wouldn't be a justified killing. Sammy's just out there having fun and playing songs and being available to his fans. All those things that VH refuses to do. Might not be the kind of music I dig, but what do I know.
I was just being a wiseacre. Sammy's biggest problem is he never knows when to keep his mouth shut. If he hadn't piled on Dave verbally with the other guys people wouldn't think he's such a dick.

cadaverdog
08-31-2014, 12:15 AM
Doesn't matter. He was white so he had it coming.
Nobody threw a riot in his honor. He probably would have wanted one too. I know I would.

DONNIEP
08-31-2014, 12:20 AM
Nobody threw a riot in his honor. He probably would have wanted one too. I know I would.

You, sir, are a Honkie. No riots for you!

Nitro Express
08-31-2014, 03:18 AM
Probably a similar experience to getting brake fluid in your eyes. Which I actually did once. And then stumbled around blind yelling "Where's the goddamned garden hose????"

I found out the hard way that brake fluid is an excellent paint remover.

Nitro Express
08-31-2014, 03:24 AM

Baby oil in a tile shower stall will put you on your ass. I won't go into the details of how I know this. LOL!

Nickdfresh
08-31-2014, 01:55 PM

My nephew posted something about a 90 lbs. white that was suffocated by cops. I'll look it up...

Nickdfresh
08-31-2014, 02:00 PM
A 100 lbs. white kid shot in his home by white police officers:

Cop Shoots Dead an Unarmed, Tased and Subdued Teen, “We don’t have time for this” Bang!

By Matt Agorist on January 7, 2014

why

Tragedy, another child is dead because of police aggression. Keith Vidal, who had just celebrated his 18th birthday last month, was killed by a police officer who responded to the family’s Boiling Spring Lakes home Sunday afternoon.

Police responded to his house after Vidal, who according to parents, is schizophrenic, picked up a screw driver and refused to put it down.

Mark Wilsey Sr., Kieth’s father, told reporters, two responding officers were able to calm Vidal before another officer walked into the family’s home.

It was when the third officer walked in that the 90-pound teen was stunned with a Tazer and fell to the floor.

According to Antohony Owens, a family friend, Vidal Collapsed backwards on to the floor the two officers jumped on top of the 5ft 3 100 lb Vidal to restrain him.

As Vidal’s Father tried to step in and grab the screw driver the Southport Police Officer that had instructed the other officers to use their tasers, moved between the father and the pile of people on the floor and said “We don’t have time for this” and shot Vidal Once in the chest as the other two Officers held him on the floor.

Vidal’s father then grabbed the officer as he was lining himself up for another shot.

This morning an event report of the incident was released that mirrors the family’s recount.

According to the report, the first unit on scene was a Boiling Spring Lakes officer who arrived at 12:34 p.m. He was joined shortly after by two additional BSL officers and a Brunswick County Sheriff’s Deputy.

The first unit on scene reported a confrontation in the hallway, but told Brunswick County Dispatchers several times that everything was OK.

Unit 104 from Southport arrived on the scene at 12:48:41, fourteen minutes after the first officer had already been on scene.

Seventy seconds later, Unit 104 radioed out that he had to fire shots at the subject in order to defend himself.

The officer’s name has been with held pending an internal investigation. Brunswick County District Attorney John David was on the scene just a few minuets after the news of the Shooting happened. He has Launched an SBI investigation into today’s tragic events.

The family were not invited to a press conference yesterday but attended it anyway at which point it was moved to a back room to talk to the media before family. Still no details were released.

A detective from the Southport Police Department is on paid administrative leave after an officer involved shooting that happened at a home in Boiling Spring Lakes Sunday afternoon.

Apparently a 100 pound kid, that has just been tazed and is being held down by two cops, poses a life threatening danger to an armed jackboot with a badge who doesn’t “have time for this.”

We will keep you updated on this story as more details unfold.

Below is the press conference:

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-shoots-dead-unarmed-tased-subdued-teen-we-time-this-bang/#HPLoQE0MpHPUs1pY.99