PDA

View Full Version : Listener...all right rock critics....

dazzlindino
09-08-2014, 04:33 PM
Listener....http://youtu.be/GYmDijEHV8g...
This guy is amazing....

DLR Bridge
09-08-2014, 06:21 PM
Beards, bare feet and obnoxiousness was all I got outta that. Sorry. :yo:

dazzlindino
09-09-2014, 10:46 AM
Beards, bare feet and obnoxiousness was all I got outta that. Sorry. :yo:

haha...to each their own....at least you gave it a shot!!
but I still think its as cool as shit.....wooden heart....

cadaverdog
09-09-2014, 02:13 PM
This guy is amazing....
Which guy? The vocalist (I wouldn't call that singing) sounded like he drank too many cups of coffee with his bongloads that morning. I'm happy you enjoyed that but I listened to a little in the beginning and skipped straight to the end. If there was a amazing part in the middle I missed it.

binnie
09-09-2014, 02:53 PM
I dug it. Normally I avoid people who look like hipsters, but this was interesting.

DLR Bridge
09-09-2014, 03:17 PM
I dug it. Normally I avoid people who look like hipsters, but this was interesting.

Probably where my bias came from. Hipster is the new alternative. So many GD big beards walking around New York, I just gotta laugh. Passing phase. As for the lad's singing style, he's trying too hard to be "out there". When they start to groove, they don't particularly go anywhere. C+ for effort.

binnie
09-09-2014, 03:25 PM
Probably where my bias came from. Hipster is the new alternative. So many GD big beards walking around New York, I just gotta laugh. Passing phase. As for the lad's singing style, he's trying too hard to be "out there". When they start to groove, they don't particularly go anywhere. C+ for effort.

I've always like a lot of 'alternative' bands. It's the fans of those bands who piss me off. :D

'My rock is superior to your rock'. Fuck off.

VAiN
09-09-2014, 05:53 PM
Hipster is the new alternative. So many GD big beards walking around New York, I just gotta laugh.

Same here.. it cracks me up. Beards, skinny jeans and glasses. The kids here are sooooooo edgy and alternative riding around in dad's BMW.. scary stuff.