PDA

View Full Version : Alaska's Favorite Family of Inbred Grifters In a Messy Drunken Brawl

Satan
09-11-2014, 09:53 PM
The Palin Family Allegedly Got Into A Messy Brawl In Alaska And It Sounded Ridiculous
The Huffington Post | By Mollie Reilly

Posted: 09/11/2014 3:12 pm EDT Updated: 5 hours ago

Sarah Palin and her family were reportedly involved in a messy, drunken brawl last Saturday near Anchorage, Alaska.

According to reports by several local bloggers, the skirmish broke out at a party hosted by a winner of the annual Iron Dog Race, a snowmobile competition that Todd Palin has won four times.

Alaska political blogger Amanda Coyne spoke to several witnesses who say they were in attendance at the party and compiled a pretty incredible account of what allegedly went down:

Word is that Bristol has a particularly strong right hook, which she employed repeatedly, and it’s something to hear when Sarah screams, “Don’t you know who I am!” And it was particularly wonderful when someone in the crowd screamed back, “This isn’t some damned Hillbilly reality show!” No, it’s what happens when the former First Family of Alaska comes knocking. As people were leaving in a cab, Track was seen on the street, shirtless, flipping people off, with Sarah right behind him, and Todd somewhere in the foreground, tending to his bloody nose.

Head over to Coyne's blog for more.

Another Alaska-based blogger, Jesse Griffin, also offered up a report on the alleged melee:

According to the grapevine Track had some altercation with a person who may or may not have once dated one of the Palin girls. That led to some pushing and shoving, which escalated somehow to the family being asked to leave the premises.

However before that could happen a certain former abstinence spokesperson unleashed a flurry of blows at some as of yet identified individual before being pulled off by by another partygoer, after which Todd apparently puffed up his chest and made some threatening remarks. (The "C' word may have been uttered at one point.)

Anchorage Police Department communications director Jennifer Castro confirmed to The Huffington Post that police responded to a "verbal and physical altercation" outside a residence just before midnight on Saturday, and that "some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party." Police believe that alcohol was a "factor" in the incident.

"The case is still an open and active investigation and is being reviewed by APD and our Municipal Prosecutor’s office, therefore, we are unable to release any police reports or further information at this time," Castro wrote in an email.

Hardrock69
09-11-2014, 10:12 PM
C word?

Cock?

Are they a buncha homos?

Satan
09-11-2014, 10:17 PM
I was thinking somebody probably called Moosealini a CUNT, and Todd objected.

Not sure why though. I know she's a cunt and I don't even have to live with her...... :gulp:

twonabomber
09-11-2014, 11:30 PM
Is Track the windowlicker?

dazzlindino
09-11-2014, 11:40 PM
so which one shot the unarmed black guy....

FORD
09-11-2014, 11:53 PM
so which one shot the unarmed black guy....

It's Alaska. Everybody's armed, and nobody's black.

twonabomber
09-11-2014, 11:55 PM
Being black isn't hard enough, but to be black with no arms...

Nitro Express
09-12-2014, 12:28 AM
Who cares. Ted Kennedy used to raise a little drunken hell with his family. At least the Palins haven't killed anyone yet.

FORD
09-12-2014, 12:30 AM
I suspect all the animals they have slaughtered from helicopters (like the fuel wasting cowards they are) might argue that one.

Nitro Express
09-12-2014, 12:37 AM
I suspect all the animals they have slaughtered from helicopters (like the fuel wasting cowards they are) might argue that one.

All these political bastards are fuel wasting hypocrites. I don't think Sarah Palin really knows what end of the rifle the round comes out of. Is she still here or is she one of the animals she shot?

cadaverdog
09-12-2014, 12:37 AM
The shot animals and wasted fuel? That's much worse than drowning a human being. Much worse. I wonder how much money the Kennedys paid the Kopechnes to refuse to let the Massuchusetts authorities do an autopsy on their daughter.

Seshmeister
09-12-2014, 12:42 AM
Yeah and Stalin killed millions, what's your point caller?

Is your new minimum level of acceptable for politicians, anyone that doesn't kill a girl in a lake and run away?

Anything at all that is not as bad as that is now ok?

cadaverdog
09-12-2014, 12:46 AM
Yeah and Stalin killed millions, what's your point caller?

I don't agree that killing animals from a helicopter is the same as murdering a human being.

Nitro Express
09-12-2014, 12:50 AM
If they have a valid hunting license and kill the animal clean I don't give a damn what they shoot from.

cadaverdog
09-12-2014, 12:57 AM
Is your new minimum level of acceptable for politicians, anyone that doesn't kill a girl in a lake and run away?

There's no proof he killed a girl in a lake. He probably murdered her at the party and then dumped her and the car in the lake. Her keys and purse were left at the party and none of her friends saw her leave nor did she tell any of them she was leaving. He didn't report it until the morning because he was busy making up his bullshit story about an accident.

Satan
09-12-2014, 01:28 AM
Or perhaps, given that two of his brothers were murdered by the BCE, and they already had previously tried to take him out in a plane crash in 1964, his car might have been tampered with and he was understandably scared shitless?

Nitro Express
09-12-2014, 01:56 AM
There's no proof he killed a girl in a lake. He probably murdered her at the party and then dumped her and the car in the lake. Her keys and purse were left at the party and none of her friends saw her leave nor did she tell any of them she was leaving. He didn't report it until the morning because he was busy making up his bullshit story about an accident.

It wasn't a lake. It was a tidal channel full of sea water. Ted was probably driving driving drunk going somewhere for some sucky fucky and went off the bridge into the water.

Remember dancing on the pier last night?
Got drunk and fell into the water
The big policeman wasn't laughing, didn't blink an eye
He said, "You're messin' with the mayor's daughter" (Whoa no!)

cadaverdog
09-12-2014, 02:09 AM
Or perhaps, given that two of his brothers were murdered by the BCE, and they already had previously tried to take him out in a plane crash in 1964, his car might have been tampered with and he was understandably scared shitless?
You really should seek professional help.

cadaverdog
09-12-2014, 02:34 AM
Ted was probably driving driving drunk going somewhere for some sucky fucky and went off the bridge into the water.

The girl died and Ted was responsible. If it was an accident he would have knocked on someone's door and asked them to call somebody to help but he didn't. He went back to the house and got his cousin to help him. Help him fabricate a bullshit story so he wouldn't tarnish his bootlegging daddy's name and kill his political career.

Satan
09-12-2014, 03:15 AM
You really should seek professional help.

Sigmund Freud lives two blocks down the street. If I had any concerns about what was between my horns, I would call him.

ZahZoo
09-12-2014, 09:27 AM
I'm still disappointed that McCain didn't win that election...

Missing such a huge opportunity for the pure entertainment value of having Palin as VP would have been priceless...

cadaverdog
09-12-2014, 10:42 AM
I'm still disappointed that McCain didn't win that election...

I'm not. I respect the man for his service to his country but as a politician he sucks. Obama hasn't done a great job as president but McCain seems like the kind of guy who'd love to see WWIII start before he kicked the bucket.

Nickdfresh
09-12-2014, 10:53 AM

Where the fuck are you coming up with that speculative shit? I agree Ted was a bit of a "cunt" that night that there may well be shoe-prints on Mary Jo's forehead. But he certainly didn't kill her on purpose and I'm sure regrets that everyday of his life. No question he would have been president had she not died, or better yet he emerged with her as a rescuer...

Von Halen
09-12-2014, 11:02 AM
I'm sure regrets that everyday of his life.

Uh, I don't think he's regretting anything. He's DEAD!

Nitro Express
09-12-2014, 11:10 AM
The girl died and Ted was responsible. If it was an accident he would have knocked on someone's door and asked them to call somebody to help but he didn't. He went back to the house and got his cousin to help him. Help him fabricate a bullshit story so he wouldn't tarnish his bootlegging daddy's name and kill his political career.

Pretty much. Joe Kennedy wanted power. He wanted to be president and when his comments on Hitler ruined his political career he was going to put a son into office. Fortunately JFK was a pretty decent president. He saw the problems with the CIA and Federal Reserve and tried to do something about it. Nobody has since. Also, he thought for himself and if he would have listened to the hawks in the Pentagon we could have had a nuclear war with Russia. So we might all still be here because of JFK. Not a bad legacy.

Ted was the hell raising younger brother that was under constant pressure to live up to his older brothers. I think he dealt with his frustration with booze and pussy. At one point he just said fuck it or was blackmailed into supporting Kennedy family enemies later on. Ted was a discrace and yes his negligence killed someone. I'm sure it was an accident due to drunk driving. Ted ran to his dad's covert ways of dealing with problems instead of the authorities. Ted probably was shitting a brick. I'm sure daddy was not pleased.

Nitro Express
09-12-2014, 11:12 AM

I don't think Ted is in the Jesus happy room. He's probably in Satan's detention room.

Nickdfresh
09-12-2014, 11:22 AM

He's drinking martinis with Satan and banging Mary Jo all over again!

Von Halen
09-12-2014, 11:23 AM
http://usatlife.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/sarah_palin-1.jpg?w=778

It sounds like a scene from a reality TV show. But this was just plain old reality!

A birthday party in Anchorage gone bad, starring Sarah Palin and her family.

It happened last Saturday night in South Anchorage.

THE DETAILS:

Blogger Amanda Coyne says it started when Palin’s son, Track, “stumbles out of a stretch Hummer, and immediately spots an ex-boyfriend of Willow’s. Track isn’t happy with this guy, the story goes. There’s words, and more.”
Coyne writes that it escalates:

“At this point, he’s up against nearly the whole Palin tribe: Palin women screaming. Palin men thumping their chests. Word is that Bristol has a particularly strong right hook, which she employed repeatedly.”
According to New York’s Daily News:

The owner of the house, Chris Olds, got involved and claimed he was struck by Bristol Palin several times.
Note: Bristol is no stranger to fights. Remember back in 2011 she got into a verbal brouhaha at the Saddle Ranch Restaurant in Hollywood. Cameras were rolling then for her Life’s a Tripp reality show.

But back to Saturday.

At one point, Sarah herself is said to have screamed,

“Don’t you know who I am!?”
As people were leaving, Coyne says:

“Track was seen on the street, shirtless, flipping people off, with Sarah right behind him, and Todd somewhere in the foreground, tending to his bloody nose.”
Eric Thompson, who was at the party, told Good Morning America on Friday,

“It was just like we were on a Jerry Springer episode.”
Palin hasn’t commented. The Anchorage Police Department confirmed that members of the family were there. No arrests were made.

Von Halen
09-12-2014, 11:26 AM
Sesh, you should get the Seshmistress a pair of those shoes.

Satan
09-12-2014, 11:38 AM
He's drinking martinis with Satan and banging Mary Jo all over again!

Damned right he is! The Kennedys throw some of the best parties Hell has seen since the Romans showed up!

Nitro Express
09-12-2014, 12:45 PM
Sarah needs to produce a nude calender of herself and then grab an M-16 and go over and fight ISIS.

Do you know who I am? Yup. A has been desperately trying to swim against the current sucking her down the drain.

cadaverdog
09-12-2014, 06:18 PM
Where the fuck are you coming up with that speculative shit?
It's not speculative. When Mary Jo left the party she left her keys and purse behind and didn't tell any of her friends she was leaving. Maybe she forgot, maybe she was already dead. Ted walked by four houses on his way back to the house where the party was held without asking anyone for help. Then he comes back with his cousin to try and rescue her but he doesn't bother to ask anyone else or call the police, fire department, coast guard etc. to help. He was either afraid of getting busted or he murdered her. If he wasn't drunk there's no reasonable excuse why he didn't call for help. He was guilty of murder whether he did it by accident or not.

FORD
09-12-2014, 07:57 PM
Wouldn't the BCE thugs who cut his brake lines be guilty of murder?

cadaverdog
09-12-2014, 10:58 PM
Too bad you weren't working for the KCE back then. You could have had someone cut the brake lines before they pushed Ted's Olds into the water to cover up Mary Jo's murder and blamed it on the mob or the commies.

cadaverdog
09-13-2014, 11:33 PM

Satan
09-15-2014, 04:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es5fTutb0KM

Kristy
09-15-2014, 04:49 PM
Why does Malloy's wife look to be more than half his age? Did he molest her in some wet liberal pedophile orgy and held her captive ever since?

Seshmeister
09-15-2014, 04:53 PM
I thought you were into older guys. :)

Kristy
09-15-2014, 04:57 PM
Older guys, not relics.

Von Halen
09-15-2014, 05:45 PM
I thought you were into older guys. :)

Why do you think s(he) likes me so much, Sesh?

cadaverdog
09-15-2014, 07:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es5fTutb0KM
I should have known. At about 3:00 he exhibits his psychic ability. He reads a report saying the reports aren't clear about who started it but he says he knows. He wasn't there so he must be psychic.

kentuckyklira
09-20-2014, 01:43 PM
Damned right he is! The Kennedys throw some of the best parties Hell has seen since the Romans showed up!

Hi Satan!

I just got home from Belgium with 4 crates of this beer! I hope you´re pleased!

http://www.satanbeer.com/satanr.jpg

FORD
10-23-2014, 11:27 PM
Moosealini should be so proud of her kids......

Nickdfresh
10-24-2014, 12:26 AM
I've never seen the piece of shit white trash saga that is "Honey Boo Boo", but I sort of think of these people as "Honey Boo Boo" with a bigger budget...

DLR Bridge
10-24-2014, 09:12 AM
I somehow think the folks in the Honey Boo Boo clan are smart enough not to dump $300 on sun glasses. :hee:

FORD
10-24-2014, 12:03 PM
No, they just date pedobears. And apparently that was enough to get that shit show cancelled. So at least something good came out of it.....

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/tlc-cancels-here-comes-honey-boo-boo-over-mama-junes-child-molesting-boyfriend/

DLR Bridge
10-24-2014, 01:32 PM
Yeah, just heard. Did not see that coming. More :hee: