PDA

View Full Version : The Bombing of ISIS

Nickdfresh
09-23-2014, 09:28 AM
U.S. and Allies Strike ISIS Targets in Syria

By BEN HUBBARD, ALAN COWELL and HELENE COOPERSEPT. 23, 2014

http://media.defenceindustrydaily.com/images/AIR_F-16E_UAE_Flying_Tucson_LMCO_lg.jpg
An undated stock photo of a UAE Air Force "Desert Falcon" F-16 variant...

BEIRUT, Lebanon — The United States and five Arab allies launched a wide-ranging air campaign against the Islamic State and at least one other extremist group in Syria for the first time early Tuesday, targeting the groups’ bases, training camps and checkpoints in at least four provinces, according to the United States military and Syrian activists.

The attacks struck a fierce opening blow against the jihadists of the Islamic State, scattering their forces and damaging the network of facilities they have built in Syria that helped fuel the group’s seizure of a large part of Iraq this year.

Separate from the attacks on the Islamic State, the United States Central Command, or Centcom, said that American forces acting alone “took action” against “a network of seasoned Al Qaeda veterans” from the Khorasan group in Syria to disrupt “imminent attack planning against the United States and Western interests.”

Officials did not reveal where or when such attacks might take place.

Al Qaeda cut ties with the Islamic State earlier this year because the group’s leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, disobeyed orders from Al Qaeda to fight only in Iraq. Just days ago, American officials said the Khorasan group, led by a shadowy figure who was once in Osama bin Laden’s inner circle, had emerged in the past year as the Syria-based cell most intent on launching a terror attack on the United States or on its installations overseas.

Some background on goals, tactics and the potential long-term threat to the United States from the militant group known as the Islamic State.
Video Credit By Natalia V. Osipova and Christian Roman on Publish Date September 10, 2014. Image CreditReuters

The latest campaign opened with multiple strikes before dawn that focused on the Islamic State’s de facto capital, the city of Raqqa, and on its bases in the surrounding countryside. Other strikes hit in the provinces of Deir al-Zour and Hasaka, whose oil wells the Islamic State, also known as ISIS or ISIL, have exploited to finance its operations.

The extent of the damage caused by the strikes remained unclear. Centcom said the wave of fighter planes, bombers, drones and cruise missiles struck 14 targets linked to the Islamic State.

“All aircraft safely exited the strike areas,” the statement said.

Almost 50 cruise missiles were launched from two American vessels in the Red Sea and the north of the Persian Gulf, it said, adding that four other attacks were launched on militant targets in Iraq in the same period, bringing the total there to 194.

The intensity and scale of the strikes were greater than those launched by the United States in Iraq, where it has been bombing select Islamic State targets for months. The air campaign also marks the biggest direct military intervention in Syria since the crisis began more than three years ago.

Centcom identified the Arab states participating in the campaign as Bahrain, Jordan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Their participation is seen as important to limit criticisms that the United States is waging war alone against Muslims. But their role varied between support for the strikes and participation, the military said.

The Jordanian Army said on Tuesday that it had carried out airstrikes against “terrorist groups” that were plotting to attack Jordan, according to Reuters.

In intervening in Syria, the United States is injecting its military might into a brutal civil war between the government of President Bashar al-Assad, the Islamic State and a range of rebel groups that originally took up arms to fight Mr. Assad but have also come to oppose the Islamic State.

It was unclear what effect the American-led strikes would have on the larger conflict.

The Islamic State, while having chalked up numerous victories against the Syrian and Iraqi security forces and against Syrian rebels, has proved vulnerable to air power in Iraq, and it is unlikely that it can continue to hold all of its territory and facilities amid a sustained air campaign.

American officials said that the strikes were not coordinated with the government of Mr. Assad, who President Obama has said has lost his legitimacy to rule and should step down.

But Syrian state television reported on Monday that the United States had informed Syria’s ambassador to the United Nations before the attacks were launched. This followed weeks of threats by Syrian officials that any uncoordinated strikes on Syria would be considered an act of aggression.

Some of Syria’s allies have suggested that the government in Damascus would benefit from strikes, although analysts question whether the Syrian military has the forces it would need to do so.

Syria also has hundreds of rebels groups, many of which hate the Islamic State, and the United States has been working with allies to build up a small number groups deemed moderate. But these forces remain relatively small and are far from the Islamic State’s locations, so there is little chance that they will soon be able to seize control of any areas vacated by the Islamic State.

Reuters quoted an unidentified ISIS fighter as saying “these attacks will be answered.” The militants have already released videos showing the beheadings of two American hostages and of one British captive, and have threatened a fourth hostage, a Briton, with the same fate.

Additionally, an Algerian group linked to Islamic State has claimed to have kidnapped a French citizen. Prime Minister Manuel Valls told French radio that there would be “no discussion, no negotiation and we will never give in to blackmail” about the hostage’s fate.

France, whose warplanes joined the air campaign in Iraq last week but not the overnight strikes in Syria, has strongly denied persistent reports that it has paid ransom money to free its citizens held hostage by jihadist groups.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported strikes in five Syrian provinces, in the country’s north and east, targeting bases and training camps of the Islamic State and other groups.

In addition to Islamic State bases in the provinces of Raqqa, Hasaka, Deir al-Zour and Aleppo, strikes also hit bases belonging to the Nusra Front further west, killing at least seven Nusra fighters and eight civilians, according to the observatory, which tracks the conflict from Britain through a network of contacts in Syria.

Even for a population that has grown used to the sounds and sights of war, the new strikes proved surprising.

In a video posted online, a man in Idlib Province inspected a greenish metal hunk of what he said was the remainder of the munitions used in a strike.

“No one knows what happened yet,” the man said. “This was the first time we have heard an explosion like this during this revolution.”

Adding to the broader ramifications of the Syrian war, the Israeli military said Tuesday that it had shot down a Syrian fighter jet that had “infiltrated into Israeli airspace,” the first such incident in at least a quarter of a century.

Lt. Col. Peter Lerner, a military spokesman, said the Patriot air-defense system had intercepted a Russian-made Sukhoi warplane over the Israeli-controlled Golan Heights around 9:15 a.m.

On Syria’s northern border, meanwhile, more than 130,000 Syrian Kurds have fled into Turkey to escape an advance by Islamic State fighters. The humanitarian catastrophe could worsen within days. The United Nations relief agency in Geneva said on Tuesday that it was possible that all 400,000 inhabitants of a Syrian Kurdish border town, which Arabs refer to as Ayn-al-Arab and Kurds call Kobani, would to try to flee into Turkey.

The United Nations human rights agency said Tuesday that it had received “very alarming” reports from the town of “deliberate killing of civilians, including women and children, the abduction of hundreds of Kurds by ISIL, and widespread looting and destruction of infrastructure and private property.”

Militants had taken over the main source of water, leading to severe shortages, the agency said. “While an estimated 138,000 people have fled the area,” the organization added in a statement, “hundreds of thousands remain in the region, living in fear of the kind of persecution that ISIL has carried out against religious and ethnic minorities elsewhere in Syria and Iraq.”

In Britain, senior officials said Prime Minister David Cameron was weighing whether to seek Parliament’s approval to join the air war, but only in Iraq and at the invitation of the Baghdad government.

LINK (http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/24/world/middleeast/us-isis-syria.html)

Ben Hubbard reported from Beirut, Alan Cowell from London and Helene Cooper from Washington. Mohammed Ghannam contributed reporting from Beirut. Eric Schmitt from Washington, and Somini Sengupta from the United Nations.

DLR Bridge
09-23-2014, 09:57 AM
Shouldn't be long before an attack on the west like the one foiled in Australia takes place. :frown1:

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 10:54 AM
ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

kwame k
09-23-2014, 11:44 AM
You knew we were going to bomb something.......you can't behead journalists and not expect it!

It just amazes me that they're talking about arming the opposition to ISIS. We've had so much success with that in the past! If you're the MIC and want to create our next enemy and make sure they have the tools to fight us, that is!

Bill Clinton said we can't win a ground war in Iraq we've proven that! He's right......we're great at overrunning and collapsing regimes but really shitty at occupations.

While these guys are bad and will continue to escalate their deeds.......in proportion they're not even the biggest threat to the US or it's interests.

The theory of perpetual war only enriches a few at a great cost to many.....while fighting one enemy you create new enemies.......you stall economic progress here and in the end, never solve the real problem.

Kristy
09-23-2014, 12:08 PM
There is no coalition force in play here. This is Iraq 1991 part deux The only diffy being there is no oil at stake - at least not yet. ISIS is more or less a gang of roaming thugs who rape, rob and murder in the name of Islam and America does not give one shit when it comes to Muslims brutally murdering other Muslims. However, when it comes to US corporate interest, meaning OIL then it becomes quite a another story. ISIS could easy be destroyed in months but that will never happen as long as there is profit involved. Makes one wonder how much the American war machine(s) stand to gain in prolonging an enemy that is well funded, armed and ruthless.

ISIS is a(nother) Wall Street war just like Iraq and Afghanistan. There is no money to be made in Syria unless you're someone like Raytheon knowing the corporate media whores who perpetuate fear into the American watching public will not question their tax dollars being put on the wings of F-16s and drones killing the uneducated and poor in the Third World. It's a great gig if you can get in on it.

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 12:16 PM
Shouldn't be long before an attack on the west like the one foiled in Australia takes place. :frown1:

Wouldn't it be nice if these guys really were make believe? Just some shadowy CIA operation restricted to Dirtville? Yeah, they're not. They are coming here. And it won't take many of them, say 30 or 50. Blow themselves up in a couple schools, maybe a church, and behead a couple people in the streets and guess what happens? There will be a war waged in this country that will make the Civil War look like the Christmas Play at the Baptist church.

DLR Bridge
09-23-2014, 12:27 PM
Wouldn't it be nice if these guys really were make believe? Just some shadowy CIA operation restricted to Dirtville? Yeah, they're not. They are coming here. And it won't take many of them, say 30 or 50. Blow themselves up in a couple schools, maybe a church, and behead a couple people in the streets and guess what happens? There will be a war waged in this country that will make the Civil War look like the Christmas Play at the Baptist church.

A war against whom? Sleeper cells awaiting their calling to kamikaze their own asses in said churches and schools? If so, then we already lost.

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 12:36 PM
A war against whom? Sleeper cells awaiting their calling to kamikaze their own asses in said churches and schools? If so, then we already lost.

That's what I'm saying. They're here and there will be more of them before long. And how many young people in this country are becoming bedroom radicals, getting indoctrinated via the internet and seeing this as their time to do their part to usher in the Caliphate? When they start going nuts here it's gonna be us against them - and we'll all be us and we'll all be them, depending on who's standing in front of you at any given time. Ah, I hope I'm wrong. I'd rather play on the internet in my free time than have to worry if the guy next to me in traffic wants to chop my head off.

kwame k
09-23-2014, 01:15 PM
OK Captain Paranoid...... How many sleeper cells and people would you estimate are here..... 100? 1,000? Hell, for the sake of argument let's say there's 10,000 on American soil right now and they'll strike in a coordinated effort at the stroke of Midnight, tonight! While horrific, not even close to the worst battle in the Civil War! You do realize keeping you afraid is the whole point.....thinking that sleeper cells could do anything but marginal damage means the propaganda has you hook line and sinker!

The threat isn't as big as the media would have you think and the beauty of this Terra scam is it only takes a small group of people to do a couple of gruesome murders and everyone loses their fucking minds!

You're part of the problem, dude! Being easily duped!

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 01:20 PM
You misunderstand my post, King Of Queers. I'm not saying even several terrorist strikes would cripple the country. Not by a long shot. It's gonna be the aftermath that's gonna tear the country apart. Like you just said, "it only takes a small group of people to do a couple of gruesome murders and everyone loses their fucking minds!" And it's the people running around terrified and suspicious of every other person that's gonna be the problem. Or maybe everybody will hold hands and sing We Are The World. Who knows.

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 01:21 PM
And where the hell have you been lately?

vandeleur
09-23-2014, 01:24 PM
You have a similar chance of being crushed by your tv than in a terrorist attack .
We need a war on tv , it will help the cathod Ray dollar .

Though that statistic may not include these thin flat screen numbers , they are pretty cool :D

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 01:27 PM
You have a similar chance of being crushed by your tv than in a terrorist attack .
We need a war on tv , it will help the cathod Ray dollar .

Though that statistic may not include these thin flat screen numbers , they are pretty cool :D

Huh, well, the Australians would argue against that. Not the tv part, tv is Devilly!

kwame k
09-23-2014, 01:28 PM
The aftermath will only concern the kids in our military because as the aftermath of 9/11 has shown.......we'll have to invade whatever country we pretend has harbored these dastardly villains and deregulate Wall St some more so we can all have another Dubya sandwich!

King of Queers, eh.......how's all those other awesome websites you guys are building to take down the Army? Been outta the loop for awhile ;)

vandeleur
09-23-2014, 01:31 PM
Australians arnt worried about terrorists I've met loads , last orders scares the jeezus out of them :D

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 01:35 PM
King of Queers, eh.......how's all those other awesome websites you guys are building to take down the Army? Been outta the loop for awhile ;)

Much like Al Qaeda, ISIL, and The United Front Of Boogeymen, I have decided to attack the Army from within! I have received a letter of surrender from Sesh but I couldn't understand a word he was saying so the war continues.

kwame k
09-23-2014, 01:35 PM
If we Desert Storm every time a terra'ist attack happens .......the terra'ist win! Just like they won the last wars! Bankrupted the country and had us bogged down in two occupations we could never win and we were the best advertising for new members to join their group!

kwame k
09-23-2014, 01:36 PM
Much like Al Qaeda, ISIL, and The United Front Of Boogeymen, I have decided to attack the Army from within! I have received a letter of surrender from Sesh but I couldn't understand a word he was saying so the war continues.

Good.......I'd hate to see all that ass kissing you did on both sides go to waste ;)

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 01:40 PM
Good.......I'd hate to see all that ass kissing you did on both sides go to waste ;)

It's called Diplomacy. And in the end, I shall unite all of the sites under one giant gay message board!

vandeleur
09-23-2014, 01:45 PM
It's called Diplomacy. And in the end, I shall unite all of the sites under one giant gay message board!

Your spelling is shocking , it's diplunacy ;)

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 01:50 PM
Your spelling is shocking , it's diplunacy ;)

I can neither read nor write. I simply try to bring the people together. It's what I do best.

vandeleur
09-23-2014, 02:00 PM
Hahaha :)

kwame k
09-23-2014, 02:15 PM
He's a giver, that one is ;)

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 02:38 PM
You knew we were going to bomb something.......you can't behead journalists and not expect it!

It just amazes me that they're talking about arming the opposition to ISIS. We've had so much success with that in the past! If you're the MIC and want to create our next enemy and make sure they have the tools to fight us, that is!

Bill Clinton said we can't win a ground war in Iraq we've proven that! He's right......we're great at overrunning and collapsing regimes but really shitty at occupations.

While these guys are bad and will continue to escalate their deeds.......in proportion they're not even the biggest threat to the US or it's interests.

The theory of perpetual war only enriches a few at a great cost to many.....while fighting one enemy you create new enemies.......you stall economic progress here and in the end, never solve the real problem.

The US solution to problems now is to bomb the problem. Maybe that's the solution to fixing the stalemate and problems in Washington DC. Sorry Bobby. I know the new healthcare premiums have gone up even higher and the IRS is after your ass because you can't afford to pay them. I know you are going to die from cancer from the lack of treatment. Oh what's that? Washington got carpet bombed? There is no IRS or Affordable Care Act anymore. Tell you what Bobby. I bet the doctor will barter cancer treatment for sexual favors from that hot daughter of yours now since the government is out of the way and we are back to a true free market system.

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 02:40 PM
Once we kill off ISIS we with fight OSIRIS and HORUS. We might even put a cap in that damn dog called INUBUS.

Guitar Shark
09-23-2014, 02:42 PM

Nicely done bro. The weed is working.

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 02:46 PM

If it happened all this faggy fighting between the Democrats and Republicans would end. Everyone would stop being a faggot and unify to crucify the troublemakers. Once we kill them off we can go back to the fag fight again.

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 02:48 PM
It's time to eat more Wheaties and get a wallet that says "Bad Motherfucker" on it.

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 02:49 PM
Al Quaida 2.0 Syria is the new Iraq. Same shit. Different names.

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 02:50 PM
If we Desert Storm every time a terra'ist attack happens .......the terra'ist win! Just like they won the last wars! Bankrupted the country and had us bogged down in two occupations we could never win and we were the best advertising for new members to join their group!

The military contractors win. I say we get jobs and invest in companies that make military drones. The citizens are too dumb to fix anything so let's make some money on the elite's coat tails and buy a ticket far away from any consequences. The nuclear fallout will stay in the northern hemisphere so I say we get ranches in South America and have harems of hot women and wear general uniforms.

kwame k
09-23-2014, 02:54 PM
Nicely done bro. The weed is working.

Yep.....it's turned me into a pacifist :yo:

cadaverdog
09-23-2014, 02:59 PM
I'm just glad I'm old and won't have to be here much longer. How does anyone expect to win anything when no one can agree who the enemy is?

kwame k
09-23-2014, 03:01 PM
Al Quaida 2.0 Syria is the new Iraq. Same shit. Different names.

It's the exact same and the same war mongers are going on TV to scare us into another failed occupation!

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 03:03 PM
There is no coalition force in play here. This is Iraq 1991 part deux The only diffy being there is no oil at stake - at least not yet. ISIS is more or less a gang of roaming thugs who rape, rob and murder in the name of Islam and America does not give one shit when it comes to Muslims brutally murdering other Muslims. However, when it comes to US corporate interest, meaning OIL then it becomes quite a another story. ISIS could easy be destroyed in months but that will never happen as long as there is profit involved. Makes one wonder how much the American war machine(s) stand to gain in prolonging an enemy that is well funded, armed and ruthless.

ISIS is a(nother) Wall Street war just like Iraq and Afghanistan. There is no money to be made in Syria unless you're someone like Raytheon knowing the corporate media whores who perpetuate fear into the American watching public will not question their tax dollars being put on the wings of F-16s and drones killing the uneducated and poor in the Third World. It's a great gig if you can get in on it.

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Yup. The neocon faggots like Guliani and McCain are saying Iran is a bigger threat than ISIS. So they are already trying to use the fear as fuel to attack Iran. It's all bullshit. It's about many things. Oil, pipelines, but Iran is about controlling a key energy supplier to China. The US is moving it's chess pieces against China. It's why we are putting troops in Australia. It's why there is a constant urge to move against Iran. A move against Iran is a move against China. The world is dividing up. Pick a side.

The Chinese and their allies will just bide their time and run cyber and financial warfare games. They know if they provide enough time, it will just give the US and Europe enough rope to hang themselves with.

Also the big boyz running policy now don't give a shit about American journalists. They really don't. Americans are cannon fodder to fight bankers wars with. The politicians don't care about you. Their behavior in Washington makes this clear. So fuck em. Fuck em all. At least the guys in ISIS take a bit of risk going out and doing their own dirty work. In the process of cutting off heads and wrecking havoc they might get shot or worse. Politicans and bankers never do their own dirty work. So thugs who take risks have more balls and are worthy of at least that respect.

kwame k
09-23-2014, 03:14 PM
Since China already owns us financially......I'll choose China, comrade ;)

Plus they have cute outfits http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/Mao_pose2_zps3459d165.jpg (http://s286.photobucket.com/user/realtodd/media/Mao_pose2_zps3459d165.jpg.html)

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 03:16 PM
It's the exact same and the same war mongers are going on TV to scare us into another failed occupation!

Bingo! Even Dick Cheney rolled out of mothballs. Gulianni is running his trap. I'm sure the British faggots like Tony Blair are parading around now. Maybe we should ask Collin Powell if he wants to go to the UN again and do a presentation on ISIS. LOL! They can keep cooking up bad guys forever in the middle east. Plenty of disgruntled people to use. You just need money and a charismatic leader on the payroll.

kwame k
09-23-2014, 03:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td9SyiIRHWs

This should make Donnie shat his pants........Hollywood style trailer for the Terra about to be unleashed :yo:

kwame k
09-23-2014, 03:30 PM
Bingo! Even Dick Cheney rolled out of mothballs. Gulianni is running his trap. I'm sure the British faggots like Tony Blair are parading around now. Maybe we should ask Collin Powell if he wants to go to the UN again and do a presentation on ISIS. LOL! They can keep cooking up bad guys forever in the middle east. Plenty of disgruntled people to use. You just need money and a charismatic leader on the payroll.

Well, Dick stands to make millions of more dollars if we can get into another failed occupation........Haliburton is the gift that keeps on giving to him!

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 03:38 PM
There's 300 million firearms in the US. The citizens here are pretty much armed to the teeth. Now. Come on terrorists. Attack. If ISIS attacked here the police better get the hell out of the way because the citizens would be hell bent to turn them into hamburger. Partisan politics flys out the window when people really feel threatened by an outside force. Heck. Getting attacked might be a good thing. The thing is the love fest would end after there is no threat. It would be business as usual.

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 03:41 PM
Well, Dick stands to make millions of more dollars if we can get into another failed occupation........Haliburton is the gift that keeps on giving to him!

The guy is pretty much a walking corpse kept alive by medical technology. But they seem to be obsessed by greed. You would think being so close to death they would humble themselves but nope. They have greed disease and they will take it to the grave. It's the kind of people they are. Greed junkies. They never can have enough.

kwame k
09-23-2014, 03:46 PM
Nobody lost their minds when our homegrown terra'ist McVeigh, Kaczynski and Ivins (although he probably was a patsy) were reeking havoc across the land!

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 03:47 PM
Since China already owns us financially......I'll choose China, comrade ;)

Plus they have cute outfits http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/Mao_pose2_zps3459d165.jpg (http://s286.photobucket.com/user/realtodd/media/Mao_pose2_zps3459d165.jpg.html)

Finance is a means of convenience. Real power is violence. The US still controls a lot of violence. That's the real asset and I don't think the people currently running the US feel they need to pay China a thing. Use their cheap labor, pollute their country, enjoy cheap goods and then stiff em at the end. I think that was the overall plan. Of course I think China was playing us as well.

China and it's allies vs the US and it's allies will be the big showdown in the 21st century.

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 03:53 PM
Nobody lost their minds when our homegrown terra'ist McVeigh, Kaczynski and Ivins (although he probably was a patsy) were reeking havoc across the land!

That's because they weren't boogeymen from Dirtville lopping off heads in the streets. Mark my words, Your Highness, there will be a war. Even if I have to start it myself!

:biggrin:

Nitro Express

That's because they were Americans. Things would be different if it were Islamic radicals flying the black flag and many on the right thinking our president Obama covertly supports them. In the case of the terrorists you mentioned, they were Americans and people still had faith in the system. The government will take care of them. Dude if ISIS attacks in Texas or Arizona all hell breaks loose. It would make a good movie.

kwame k
Nah.......although the Hawks would love to have another Cold War!

Same with Russia.......MAD works in it's own twisted way. No two sane nuclear powers are going to duke it out straight up.

kwame k
09-23-2014, 03:58 PM
That's because they weren't boogeymen from Dirtville lopping off heads in the streets. Mark my words, Your Highness, there will be a war. Even if I have to start it myself!

That's one way to prove a point ;)

ISIS has only beheaded two westerners.....so this mass beheading is a bit premature, Your Prince of Fear'ness :yo:

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 04:01 PM

Also nobody felt universally threatened. They were just a few nut jobbers. ISIS would be viewed as an invasion where you and your family aren't safe and suspicions that leaders in the government are behind it. We truly live in the age where nobody trusts nobody.

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 04:03 PM
Nah.......although the Hawks would love to have another Cold War!

Same with Russia.......MAD works in it's own twisted way. No two sane nuclear powers are going to duke it out straight up.

I thought it was the UFO's keeping us safe. Some dude on Coast to Coast AM said aliens would never let us nuke ourselves. It's got to be true.

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 04:05 PM
Also nobody felt universally threatened. They were just a few nut jobbers. ISIS would be viewed as an invasion where you and your family aren't safe and suspicions that leaders in the government are behind it. We truly live in the age where nobody trusts nobody.

My point exactly.

What do you think is gonna happen when we start having pro ISIL/ISIS/United Boogeymen Front rallies here in the US? It ain't gonna be pretty. And all it takes is a couple of "those" people killing a couple of "us" here in the US and the shit's gonna hit the fan.

Now, I'm headed to Walmart to buy cheap beer and shotgun shells. Who's with me???

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 04:06 PM
Some dude on Coast to Coast AM said aliens would never let us nuke ourselves. It's got to be true.

Well of course it's true. If we nuke ourselves then they wouldn't have any fruit to pick or grass to cut. Duh.

kwame k
09-23-2014, 04:06 PM
The point is.......there's been more terra'ist attacks done by Americans, to Americans than any foreign attacks!

The KKK alone..........Ebola, crumbling infrastructure, failing healthcare and ammosexuals are more of a threat to you than any ISIS operative!

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 04:13 PM
Is the KKK still around? They used to have huge rallies, even in Washington DC in the old days. I think the Ebola thing is a bit of fear porn. The disease is only spread by bodily fluids so it's easier to contain. Healthcare, infrastructure are the results of incompetence and greed.

Sure you have a bigger chance of being killed by another American if you live in America because that's what you are surrounded by.

kwame k
09-23-2014, 04:15 PM
More innocent Americans have been killed by cops in the last few months than by ISIS!

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 04:15 PM
The point is.......there's been more terra'ist attacks done by Americans, to Americans than any foreign attacks!

The KKK alone..........Ebola, crumbling infrastructure, failing healthcare and ammosexuals are more of a threat to you than any ISIS operative!

They're coming and if you don't gun up and join my Redneck Army I ain't gonna be able to save you from those black pajama wearing demons!

:boom:

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 04:18 PM
My point exactly.

What do you think is gonna happen when we start having pro ISIL/ISIS/United Boogeymen Front rallies here in the US? It ain't gonna be pretty. And all it takes is a couple of "those" people killing a couple of "us" here in the US and the shit's gonna hit the fan.

Now, I'm headed to Walmart to buy cheap beer and shotgun shells. Who's with me???

Hell. There's bigger freaks at Walmart than in any Wahabi radical clan.

DLR Bridge
09-23-2014, 04:18 PM
OK Captain Paranoid...... How many sleeper cells and people would you estimate are here..... 100? 1,000? Hell, for the sake of argument let's say there's 10,000 on American soil right now and they'll strike in a coordinated effort at the stroke of Midnight, tonight! While horrific, not even close to the worst battle in the Civil War!

Well, being that that scenario does sound horrific, I'm not sure that a comparison to the Civil War makes it any more palatable.

I'm not going to lie. These fucks wielding Charlie Manson like power over stupid fucks in my country and ones outside who can get back in, is a bit disconcerting. If the harm they may cause doesn't actually put a dent in our country, it's still people being harmed for absolutely no reason. I've got a problem with that.

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 04:19 PM
Well, being that that scenario does sound horrific, I'm not sure that a comparison to the Civil War makes it any more palatable.

I'm not going to lie. These fucks wielding Charlie Manson like power over stupid fucks in my country and ones outside who can get back in, is a bit disconcerting. If the harm they may cause doesn't actually put a dent in our country, it's still people being harmed for absolutely no reason. I've got a problem with that.

Well, son, there's a spot in my Redneck Army for you. Do you drink cheap beer?

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 04:19 PM
If I capture the Wahabi I'm going to torture them by making them snort wasabi. I'm going to go Japanese on their ass.

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 04:21 PM
If I capture the Wahabi I'm going to torture them by making them snort wasabi. I'm going to go Japanese on their ass.

I should post the video of Warf snorting a line of wasabi.

kwame k
09-23-2014, 04:22 PM
Is the KKK still around? They used to have huge rallies, even in Washington DC in the old days. I think the Ebola thing is a bit of fear porn. The disease is only spread by bodily fluids so it's easier to contain. Healthcare, infrastructure are the results of incompetence and greed.

Sure you have a bigger chance of being killed by another American if you live in America because that's what you are surrounded by.

Yet we'll gladly spend billions of dollars a day to fight a puffed up media created terra'ist than spending that money here at home.

You gotta give it to the MIC, they certainly have mastered the fear propaganda!

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 04:23 PM
I should post the video of Warf snorting a line of wasabi.

I knew it! WARF is Steve-O.

kwame k
09-23-2014, 04:25 PM

Then go after the cops who are killing innocent people here first then worry about what's happening in some distant land!

kwame k
09-23-2014, 04:27 PM
They're coming and if you don't gun up and join my Redneck Army I ain't gonna be able to save you from those black pajama wearing demons!

:boom:

You guys got Alex Jone$, Glen Beck gold for sale, too :yo:

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 04:28 PM
Yet we'll gladly spend billions of dollars a day to fight a puffed up media created terra'ist than spending that money here at home.

You gotta give it to the MIC, they certainly have mastered the fear propaganda!

There was a YouTube video that showed David Rockefeller thanking heads of the media companies for cooperating with their plan for the world. Mr. Rockefeller said it took 30 years to consolidate the media but they had finally done so. This was in a Council on Foreign Relations meeting. You could see the media being consolidated and changing in the past 30 years.

I think they believe the old communist line of thinking, a lie told often enough becomes the truth.

DLR Bridge
09-23-2014, 04:31 PM
Then go after the cops who are killing innocent people here first then worry about what's happening in some distant land!

That's a different subject KK. I'm by no means thrilled with our countries own bullshit in play.

And with regards to the "distant land", I was speaking to the potential attacks, big or small, made here.

kwame k
09-23-2014, 04:35 PM
So they haven't struck here, yet but it's just a matter of time before they do.....so we need to strike them down first?

Sounds eerily like the preemptive war theory that worked out great for us under Dubya!

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 04:35 PM
You guys got Alex Jone$, Glen Beck gold for sale, too :yo:

The gold brokers are smart to market to the Beck and Jones audience. Gold goes up in price in anticipation of a crisis. Since Alex Jones and Glenn Beck sell fear porn you are going to have paranoid people who think gold will really break $2,000 an ounce. The truth is gold is in a bubble and when the bubble breaks it's goes back to the pre-panic price which is around $300 an ounce.

I think we might be having a second gold rally right now. A good time to sell. I don't know if we will see gold back at $1,600. I doubt it.

FORD
09-23-2014, 04:37 PM
I think they believe the old communist line of thinking, a lie told often enough becomes the truth.

Actually, that was Prescott Bush's BFF Uncle Adolf and his pal Joey Goebbels who came up with that one. Not that the Koch funder Joey Stalin didn't take notice of the idea. :meinsmiley:

DLR Bridge
09-23-2014, 04:40 PM
So they haven't struck here, yet but it's just a matter of time before they do.....so we need to strike them down first?

I am possibly being misunderstood. I'm anti-all of this shit. :yo:

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 04:41 PM
The thing that get's me is all these damn languages people speak. If we all spoke the same language then it would be easier to move around the world and glean the easy money and pussy and escape the fields that have been over harvested. Some of us just want to be the bee in search of the honey.

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 04:42 PM

Let's get some women and populate Antarctica. We will be far away from this shit. We just need some nuclear reactors to provide endless heat and electricity.

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 04:43 PM

You'll join my Redneck Army and you'll like it!

kwame k
09-23-2014, 04:44 PM
That's a different subject KK. I'm by no means thrilled with our countries own bullshit in play.

Not really, bro.........the media is trying like hell to prop up ISIS as the next boogeyman but if you look at the facts.....they only beheaded one American and one British journalist. Both were over in areas where everyone is being warned to stay away from. It didn't happen on an American street!

How about we try this for the next decade........don't attack unless we are attacked or there is undeniable provable facts that there is a clear danger to us.

Aren't you getting kinda sick that our kids our dying in wars that have been proven to be a lie or the threat has been greatly exaggerated? I am!

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 04:44 PM
Let's get some women and populate Antarctica. We will be far away from this shit. We just need some nuclear reactors to provide endless heat and electricity.

The Nazis already built secret bases there so we'd just have to clean em up and start the party!

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 04:46 PM
You'll join my Redneck Army and you'll like it!

I want to hide out in Appalachia. Drink moonshine and get all the Miley Cyrus wannabes there pregnant. Oh I will have a gun and I know how to use one in case ISIS raids our still.

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 04:47 PM
Not really, bro.........the media is trying like hell to prop up ISIS as the next boogeyman but if you look at the facts.....they only beheaded one American and one British journalist. Both were over in areas where everyone is being warned to stay away from. It didn't happen on an American street!

How about we try this for the next decade........don't attack unless we are attacked or there is undeniable provable facts that there is a clear danger to us.

Aren't you getting kinda sick that our kids our dying in wars that have been proven to be a lie or the threat has been greatly exaggerated? I am!

It's not just the beheadings - it's the fact that these fuckers are rolling across the Mid East and are hell bent on establishing the Caliphate. If everybody wants to let the whole region and all of Africa and part of Europe be ruled by a bunch of murdering thugs then fine by me. But we better seal the damn borders here tighter than a virgin's pussy on prom nite. Cause appeasement won't work, especially once they take over an entire country and get a little taste of it.

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 04:48 PM
The Nazis already built secret bases there so we'd just have to clean em up and start the party!

I want a blonde German chick that looks like Colonel Klink's secretary.

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 04:48 PM
I want to hide out in Appalachia. Drink moonshine and get all the Miley Cyrus wannabes there pregnant. Oh I will have a gun and I know how to use one in case ISIS raids our still.

Mmmm...trashy Southern Redneck girls...

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 04:50 PM
I want a blonde German chick that looks like Colonel Klink's secretary.

Will they be wearing sexy Hugo Boss uniforms?

DLR Bridge
09-23-2014, 04:51 PM

Nowhere did I say I want to go to war m'man. I don't know what should be done, really. But I don't think that all of the threats are simply baseless. Some propaganda, sure, but not all.

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 04:52 PM

See. That's the problem. They were forward thinking in the 30's and 40's. All we do now is complain. I want secret bases in Antarctica that are man made paradises and a submarine fleet. Hell if that UFO shit is true, of want some of those too.

FORD
09-23-2014, 04:52 PM

Nah, that's just a rumor. The Nazis built all their secret bases on the moon. Why else would Gingrich want to make it the 51st state?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zip8tky402Q

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 04:55 PM
Mmmm...trashy Southern Redneck girls...

Not too trashy. I'm thinking Daisy Duke here.

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 04:56 PM
Not too trashy. I'm thinking Daisy Duke here.

Daisy Duke smokin' a Marlboro Lite, or Winston. And with a generous camel toe.

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 04:59 PM
It's got to be Winston cigarettes. Mix in some California Coolers and Owwwww!

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 05:02 PM
Will they be wearing sexy Hugo Boss uniforms?

Oh yeah. See I want variety here. I want to go in one sector and have it an Appalachian paradise and go in another sector and have it be the Playboy mansion with the black jet ready to go. I want it to be an adult Disneyland.

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 05:02 PM
It's got to be Winston cigarettes. Mix in some California Coolers and Owwwww!

Ok, but can we kill some terrorists every now and then? In between moonshine runs and whoring.

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 05:03 PM
Ok, but can we kill some terrorists every now and then? In between moonshine runs and whoring.

Sure. Ask the local schools who the trouble making kids are and let them have it!

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 05:03 PM
Oh yeah. See I want variety here. I want to go in one sector and have it an Appalachian paradise and go in another sector and have it be the Playboy mansion with the black jet ready to go. I want it to be an adult Disneyland.

Kinda like Epcot center where they got all the different countries you can walk thru...I like it. We can call it Pussy Land.

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 05:04 PM
Life is like a box of chocolates and I want to fuck all the Candy.

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 05:06 PM
Kinda like Epcot center where they got all the different countries you can walk thru...I like it. We can call it Pussy Land.

I think like Michael Jackson but I'm not into little boys. Mix Hugh Heffner and Michael Jackson and you are luke warm to my twisted mind.

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 05:09 PM
Fuck the Neverland shit. I hate Peter Pan. If that fucker flew by I would shoot him down.

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 05:21 PM
Fuck the Neverland shit. I hate Peter Pan. If that fucker flew by I would shoot him down.

Peter Pan was a child molester and most likely a member of ISIS.

VetteLS5
09-23-2014, 05:21 PM
The aftermath will only concern the kids in our military

Wrong. There are substantial numbers of muslims that live throughout the country. Some are barely skating the edge of being sympathizers, while others are as pro-USA as one can be. They will feel the effects. First it will be opportunistic white-trash who starts the killings, then the black-trash will follow suit. Just below the surface in any society is that element who's just looking for the first even remotely rational excuse to cause mayhem.

There is a huge (one of the largest on the east coast I believe) mosque and arab/muslim institution no more than 60 miles from my front door. You get one whitey head rolling down the street via some "terra" wannabe, and that place will be in cinders faster than you can say "snackbar" (thanks c-dog for the reference).

'Bout as busy as one I was at recently... something like "notsomanyfolkspostingtotalkingclassic...." or something along those lines? :headscratch::D

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 05:25 PM
Wrong. There are substantial numbers of muslims that live throughout the country. Some are barely skating the edge of being sympathizers, while others are as pro-USA as one can be. They will feel the effects. First it will be opportunistic white-trash who starts the killings, then the black-trash will follow suit. Just below the surface in any society is that element who's just looking for the first even remotely rational excuse to cause mayhem.

There is a huge (one of the largest on the east coast I believe) mosque and arab/muslim institution no more than 60 miles from my front door. You get one whitey head rolling down the street via some "terra" wannabe, and that place will be in cinders faster than you can say "snackbar" (thanks c-dog for the reference).

'Bout as busy as one I was at recently... something like "notsomanyfolkspostingtotalkingclassic...." or something along those lines? :headscratch::D

And now your Rep Power has increased...

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 05:26 PM
Why did the quote function fuck up like that? Huh. Odd.

VetteLS5
09-23-2014, 05:26 PM

Done, and done.

kwame k
09-23-2014, 05:29 PM
It's not just the beheadings - it's the fact that these fuckers are rolling across the Mid East and are hell bent on establishing the Caliphate. If everybody wants to let the whole region and all of Africa and part of Europe be ruled by a bunch of murdering thugs then fine by me. But we better seal the damn borders here tighter than a virgin's pussy on prom nite. Cause appeasement won't work, especially once they take over an entire country and get a little taste of it.

They're in Northern Iraq and parts Syria, the same parts Saddam had a hard time controlling and the same parts we spent a decade trying to control and failed......they're not spreading like wild fire over all of the middle east and Europe!

Now I know you're kidding around because if you believe that then..........

What major cities do they control? What military bases have they over ran? What major government have they taken over and now have access to their resources?

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/iraq-syria-map-isis-cnn_zpsacc143dc.jpg (http://s286.photobucket.com/user/realtodd/media/iraq-syria-map-isis-cnn_zpsacc143dc.jpg.html)

That's the map the Pentagon gave out saying which areas they controlled or contested. Doesn't look like the Blitzkrieg does it.

It's time for the people in these areas to either fight for their freedom or be subjugated to whatever thugs bully them around enough.

We can't win a ground war/occupation there, we've proven that by spending over a decade there and trillions of dollars. Bombing doesn't really do shit.....except give the other side priceless video footage of kids and women being blown apart as collateral damage.

So if the exact same thing we're going to do this time didn't work the last time, the time before that and the time before that. Don't you think at some point we......oh, I don't know...........try something fucking else. Maybe build a shit ton of schools, hospitals, clean drinking water, food and a chance out of poverty..... fuck if that doesn't work we can always bomb the piss out of them and send our kids to die in another failed occupation.

VetteLS5
09-23-2014, 05:35 PM

Mysteriously went up to "7" the other day. Can only hope for a join date change when I hit 800 posts and then I will be giddy. Might even join "whensthelasttimesomeonepostedattalkingclassic..." to celebrate. I hear that's the place for the sane, measured, mature members of the online community to post.

kwame k
09-23-2014, 05:37 PM

Dude......you win the stream of conscious babbling, incoherent, run on drivel award :headlights:

Fucking Blaze would be proud of that post! Probably know WTF you just said, too!

Get back on the meds, bro and turn Faux News off, stat :yo:

Holy fuck!

kwame k
09-23-2014, 05:40 PM

Sure like hanging with the morons, don't cha!

Makes you look smarter that way :yo:

DONNIEP
Hey, I've been saying for every dead body they drag out of a building they'll recruit another 500 crazies. And no, they haven't taken over the region yet. But that's their goal and their numbers are growing like Herpes on a Haitian Hooker's pussy. And I never said another occupation would work either. The only answer is for the gubments in the region to stomp the life out of the radical extremists thriving in their own countries. But that ain't gonna happen, especially with the Saudi royal family pumping cash down the Wahhabis throats and anybody else who screams "Death To America!!"

Hey, like I said, if we just pull out and let things play out then that's fine by me. But these guys ain't gonna just say "Aw, shit, well we gave it a good try."

FORD
Why did the quote function fuck up like that? Huh. Odd.

Vette had the wrong bracket in his quote. And then you quoted him, which fucked up your quote and the nested quote inside it, because of the original wrong bracket.

Easy enough to fix though :gulp:

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 05:42 PM
Sure like hanging with the morons, don't cha!

Makes you look smarter that way :yo:

You don't like Vette? Don't tell me he pissed you off too? I can't keep up with all these vendettas.

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 05:43 PM
Vette had the wrong bracket in his quote. And then you quoted him, which fucked up your quote and the nested quote inside it, because of the original wrong bracket.

Easy enough to fix though :gulp:

Ah...I see. Well at least it finally let me give him the rep power I promised him a month ago. Damn thing always tells me I have to spread it around no matter who I try to give it to.

kwame k
09-23-2014, 05:43 PM
Mysteriously went up to "7" the other day. Can only hope for a join date change when I hit 800 posts and then I will be giddy. Might even join "whensthelasttimesomeonepostedattalkingclassic..." to celebrate. I hear that's the place for the sane, measured, mature members of the online community to post.

Please don't.........we already cleaned up most of the trash already.

Oddly, no one from over there ever said that place was better then this place or designed to take over this place.

Can't be said about other now deceased places and members here :yo:

VetteLS5
09-23-2014, 05:44 PM
[QUOTE=VetteLS5;1858140]Dude......you win the stream of conscious babbling, incoherent, run on drivel award :headlights:

Fucking Blaze would be proud of that post! Probably know WTF you just said, too!

Get back on the meds, bro and turn Faux News off, stat :yo:

Holy fuck!

Actually, I'm pretty lucid and well aware of what a run-on sentence looks like. Can't say that I can find one in my post, but feel free to call it babble because it meets your agenda, drummer. What I said about the facility in Northern Virginia is fact. And the reaction would be just as I've predicted.

Maybe you need to go back and play with the mature kids, unless the bandwidth over there is too stressed with all that traffic?

kwame k
09-23-2014, 05:45 PM
You don't like Vette? Don't tell me he pissed you off too? I can't keep up with all these vendettas.

I don't have any vendettas going.......seems like everyone else wants to keep stirring up the past, except me!

Guitar Shark
09-23-2014, 05:45 PM
I hear that's the place for the sane, measured, mature members of the online community to post.

I have seen no evidence that such members exist.

FORD
09-23-2014, 05:46 PM
They're in Northern Iraq and parts Syria, the same parts Saddam had a hard time controlling and the same parts we spent a decade trying to control and failed......they're not spreading like wild fire over all of the middle east and Europe!

Now I know you're kidding around because if you believe that then..........

What major cities do they control? What military bases have they over ran? What major government have they taken over and now have access to their resources?

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/iraq-syria-map-isis-cnn_zpsacc143dc.jpg (http://s286.photobucket.com/user/realtodd/media/iraq-syria-map-isis-cnn_zpsacc143dc.jpg.html)

That's the map the Pentagon gave out saying which areas they controlled or contested. Doesn't look like the Blitzkrieg does it.

It's time for the people in these areas to either fight for their freedom or be subjugated to whatever thugs bully them around enough.

We can't win a ground war/occupation there, we've proven that by spending over a decade there and trillions of dollars. Bombing doesn't really do shit.....except give the other side priceless video footage of kids and women being blown apart as collateral damage.

So if the exact same thing we're going to do this time didn't work the last time, the time before that and the time before that. Don't you think at some point we......oh, I don't know...........try something fucking else. Maybe build a shit ton of schools, hospitals, clean drinking water, food and a chance out of poverty..... fuck if that doesn't work we can always bomb the piss out of them and send our kids to die in another failed occupation.

Going by that map, it seems that they are mostly concentrated in the "Kurdistan" portion of Iraq. This certainly explains why Turkey is relcutant to jump in to the fight. As long as the IS-HOLES are fucking around with the Kurds, they won't be able to make Kurdistan a real country and take back some land the Turks stole from them....

http://www.lycie.fr/cartes/KURDISTAN.png

VetteLS5
09-23-2014, 05:48 PM
Please don't.........we already cleaned up most of the trash already.

Oddly, no one from over there ever said that place was better then this place or designed to take over this place.

I can't speak to that. I was too frightened to join due to the massive intellects who were mods.

kwame k
09-23-2014, 05:50 PM
[QUOTE=kwame k;1858148]

Actually, I'm pretty lucid and well aware of what a run-on sentence looks like. Can't say that I can find one in my post, but feel free to call it babble because it meets your agenda, drummer. What I said about the facility in Northern Virginia is fact. And the reaction would be just as I've predicted.

Maybe you need to go back and play with the mature kids, unless the bandwidth over there is too stressed with all that traffic?

Bitter much, little fuck?

You're the one who seems obsessed with "that place" which has been running as an open forum since 2010.....way before TeamButtHurt INC, LLC started their shit here. And here's the biggest surprise! No one gives a fuck if this place or that place is bigger or better. Wow, what a pathetic little troll you are!

So keep jibbing away.......stream of run on sentience. Just makes you like like the idiot you are ;)

VetteLS5
09-23-2014, 05:50 PM
I don't have any vendettas going.......seems like everyone else wants to keep stirring up the past, except me!

Quick with the moron comments though, aren't ya' drummer?

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 05:52 PM

Dude - have you seen my popgears I posted? If anybody takes that seriously they've damaged their brains :biggrin:

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 05:52 PM
Now, can we get back to fomenting hatred against people in other countries?

VetteLS5
09-23-2014, 05:53 PM
[QUOTE=VetteLS5;1858156]

Bitter much, little fuck?

You're the one who seems obsessed with "that place" which has been running as an open forum since 2010.....way before TeamButtHurt INC, LLC started their shit here. And here's the biggest surprise! No one gives a fuck if this place or that place is bigger or better. Wow, what a pathetic little troll you are!

So keep jibbing away.......stream of run on sentience. Just makes you like like the idiot you are ;)

Bitter. Are you kidding? I think it's funny. Who's panties are all bunched though, drummer? Certainly not mine. Now go use that Mensa IQ and bring me a run-on sentence.

kwame k
09-23-2014, 05:54 PM
Quick with the moron comments though, aren't ya' drummer?

Well you're the one who went rambling about white trash begotten black trash begotten heads rolling down your street from a mosque 60 miles away.

All while having a 6th grade grasp on the quote function.

Yeah moron kinda fits you :yo:

VetteLS5
09-23-2014, 05:55 PM

Kwame says he lives in MI. Isn't that another country? :smiley-lol:

kwame k
09-23-2014, 05:56 PM

Soon as this little fuck lets go of whatever issues he has with "the other place that must not be named" and can debate like a rational human being......not like a huff head coming off a three day bender :lmao:

kwame k
09-23-2014, 05:59 PM
Bitter. Are you kidding? I think it's funny. Who's panties are all bunched though, drummer? Certainly not mine. Now go use that Mensa IQ and bring me a run-on sentence.

You can't even figure out the quote function, "mensa" :lmao:

kwame k
09-23-2014, 06:01 PM

Oh noes.........he knows where I live!!!!!!!!!!

Please, please stop!

I'm sorry :lmao:

Jesus, little fuck.....that was so 2013 :yo:

VetteLS5
09-23-2014, 06:07 PM
Well you're the one who went rambling about white trash begotten black trash begotten heads rolling down your street from a mosque 60 miles away.

All while having a 6th grade grasp on the quote function.

Yeah moron kinda fits you :yo:

I think I see the problem. You must have thought my reference of proximity to the facility somehow meant I felt personally threatened, or would participate in some kind of retribution? Not at all - it was intended to show familiarity with and sympathy for those who could be innocent victims of knee-jerk reactions.

I saw this first hand back in the 80's with the Iran hostage situation - white morons picking on innocents, only to be followed by black morons trying to one-up them. (Anyone else familiar with the video of the black guys running down the street striking "Iranian looking" folks with an American flag?).

I'll assume that was the disconnect.

But I don't see how white or black trash generated heads rolling down any street, let alone mine. You went a little overboard with your word of the day choice of "begotten" I think. Oh, that and the "bitter little fuck", "moron", and "troll". Quick with the vitriol, eh? Who'd a thought all it took was "drummer" to provoke such angst and anger?

Agreed though. 6th grade grasp of quote function at best.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I'll refer to you as "drummer" and you can keep up with the mature name calling.

kwame k
09-23-2014, 06:10 PM
I can't speak to that. I was too frightened to join due to the massive intellects who were mods.

Man, you're a bitter little fuck, ain't you!

Let it go, breathe :yo:

VetteLS5
09-23-2014, 06:11 PM
Oh noes.........he knows where I live!!!!!!!!!!

Please, please stop!

I'm sorry :lmao:

Jesus, little fuck.....that was so 2013 :yo:

Like clock work. You're referencing the "oh noes", yes? THAT was definitely so 2013.

kwame k
09-23-2014, 06:15 PM
I think I see the problem. You must have thought my reference of proximity to the facility somehow meant I felt personally threatened, or would participate in some kind of retribution? Not at all - it was intended to show familiarity with and sympathy for those who could be innocent victims of knee-jerk reactions.

I saw this first hand back in the 80's with the Iran hostage situation - white morons picking on innocents, only to be followed by black morons trying to one-up them. (Anyone else familiar with the video of the black guys running down the street striking "Iranian looking" folks with an American flag?).

I'll assume that was the disconnect.

But I don't see how white or black trash generated heads rolling down any street, let alone mine. You went a little overboard with your word of the day choice of "begotten" I think. Oh, that and the "bitter little fuck", "moron", and "troll". Quick with the vitriol, eh? Who'd a thought all it took was "drummer" to provoke such angst and anger?

Agreed though. 6th grade grasp of quote function at best.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I'll refer to you as "drummer" and you can keep up with the mature name calling.

Nice back peddle asshole, although I will give you credit for using the tried and true c-dog method of debate, for a moment I thought you were him ;)

You started swinging and I swung back.

Still don't understand your bitter obsession with "that place that shall not be named":lmao:

So either drop it or we can keep this up.....your call, Quote King :yo:

Guitar Shark
09-23-2014, 06:16 PM
Two cool people are fighting for no apparent reason.

Sounds about right.

kwame k
09-23-2014, 06:16 PM
Like clock work. You're referencing the "oh noes", yes? THAT was definitely so 2013.

Just trying to keep with the retro you started, little one :yo:

kwame k
09-23-2014, 06:20 PM

Sounds about right.

Who gives a fuck anyways.......I can always go back to "the place that shall not be mentioned" ;)

VetteLS5
09-23-2014, 06:20 PM
Man, you're a bitter little fuck, ain't you!

Let it go, breathe :yo:

I'm trying to understand what I could be bitter about. I never joined any of the other sites you mentioned, and have probably done less name calling in 2 years than you have in 1 hour today. I took a jab because Donnie makes me laugh and you initiated things with a comment belittling his efforts to develop key and integral online forums dedicated to mature and reasonable discussion. (Ok, maybe that's a stretch).

And, it's "aren't you".

kwame k
09-23-2014, 06:26 PM
I'm trying to understand what I could be bitter about. I never joined any of the other sites you mentioned, and have probably done less name calling in 2 years than you have in 1 hour today. I took a jab because Donnie makes me laugh and you initiated things with a comment belittling his efforts to develop key and integral online forums dedicated to mature and reasonable discussion. (Ok, maybe that's a stretch).

And, it's "aren't you".

Wow! You started the fucking name calling, attacked another place I'm a member of (for no reason and nothing to do with what we were debating) and now you're playing the victim?

Wow! Just plain wow :headlights:

VetteLS5
09-23-2014, 06:27 PM
You started swinging and I swung back. Still don't understand your bitter obsession with "that place that shall not be named":lmao: Quote King :yo:

Quote King. I kind of like that.

Seriously, I only tossed out that comment about the "mystery site" because you were picking on Donnie and he clearly isn't able to fend for himself, lol.

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 06:30 PM

Seriously, I only tossed out that comment about the "mystery site" because you were picking on Donnie and he clearly isn't able to fend for himself, lol.

Are you calling me a fag??? :poofters:

Kristy
09-23-2014, 06:33 PM
Australians arnt worried about terrorists I've met loads , last orders scares the jeezus out of them :D

They are more worried about having a lack of kangaroo population to hump.

TFM_Dale
09-23-2014, 06:37 PM
Donnie, get your pet under control, all we need is seven more sites sprouting up.

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 06:37 PM

Fuck the middle east. Let's rebuild Michigan. The middle east serves no interest of the average US citizen. It only serves the interests of corporations. Corporations are using the US assets to play their geopolitical games while sticking the US taxpayer with the bill. I mean the debt has gotten so large it's a joke. This madness is close to the breaking point. The question is, are the American people dumb enough to be taken for another middle eastern ride? The media indicates so but the media is biased and full of shit. But we are talking about people who will pour buckets of ice water over their heads because their Facebook buddies did it. I say the next Al's challenge is to run off a cliff. Maybe that will kill off all the stupid people and the smart people left can get down to the business of fixing this shit.

TFM_Dale
09-23-2014, 06:38 PM
Fuck the middle east. Let's rebuild Michigan. The middle east serves no interest of the average US citizen. It only serves the interests of corporations. Corporations are using the US assets to play their geopolitical games while sticking the US taxpayer with the bill. I mean the debt has gotten so large it's a joke. This madness is close to the breaking point. The question is, are the American people dumb enough to be taken for another middle eastern ride? The media indicates so but the media is biased and full of shit. But we are talking about people who will pour buckets of ice water over their heads because their Facebook buddies did it. I say the next Al's challenge it to run off a cliff. Maybe that will kill off all the stupid people and the smart people left can get down to the business of fixing this shit.

Michigan is just fine thank you.

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 06:39 PM

No it's not. You are there.

TFM_Dale

Sounds about right.

Don't start with all that technical lawyer shit!!!!! :bigwink:

Nitro Express
Are you calling me a fag??? :poofters:

You came out of the closet a few days ago. Everyone here knows you are a fag.

TFM_Dale
09-23-2014, 06:40 PM
No it's not. You are there.

Considering the eloborate stories you make up it seems you would be better at taking a jab at somebody on a forum.

kwame k
09-23-2014, 06:41 PM

Yeah, picking on Donnie!

Been doing that for years to the poor guy ;)

Anyways......time to go walk my dog! It's been a hoot, see ya around!

VetteLS5
09-23-2014, 06:44 PM

Guitar Shark
09-23-2014, 06:45 PM

Well, he did use "fomenting" correctly in a sentence.

VetteLS5
09-23-2014, 06:50 PM

He really meant "fermenting".

VetteLS5
09-23-2014, 06:51 PM
Donnie, get your pet under control, all we need is seven more sites sprouting up.

Pardon? Don't make me get you all upset now!

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 06:54 PM
Considering the eloborate stories you make up it seems you would be better at taking a jab at somebody on a forum.

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

TFM_Dale
09-23-2014, 06:54 PM
Pardon? Don't make me get you all upset now!

Who me? I post at both sites, people can take all the shots they want, at least this site and TCR are still alive.

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 06:57 PM

I've been studying.

Nitro Express
Who me? I post at both sites, people can take all the shots they want, at least this site and TCR are still alive.

Alive? If you call digital data on a server somewhere a living thing you better go back to school and re-take biology.

TFM_Dale
ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz
Is this Jeopardy?
What is the noise everybody makes when they attempt to read one of your posts?
Did I get it right?
I'll take "dipshits that have an inflated sense of selfworth on the internet" for one thousand!

Nitro Express
09-23-2014, 06:59 PM
Is this Jeopardy?
What is the noise everybody makes when they attempt to read one of your posts?
Did I get it right?
I'll take "dipshits that have an inflated sense of selfworth on the internet" for one thousand!

So what you are saying is you have a hard time reading ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz. No wonder you have an inferiority complex.

TFM_Dale
09-23-2014, 07:00 PM
So what you are saying is you have a hard time reading ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz. No wonder you have an inferiority complex.
Point proven, thanks.

twonabomber
09-23-2014, 07:15 PM

Even with all the Muslims in Dearborn?

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 07:16 PM
Titty Time!!!

http://s21.postimg.org/jiju8l6iv/tumblr_my8nk20_J2b1sz91d2o1_400.jpg

TFM_Dale
09-23-2014, 07:18 PM
Even with all the Muslims in Dearborn?

I have cousins that live by Dearborn, far worse places to be in Michigan! Michigan isn't dipped in gold or anything, Detroit in parts really is bad and no way of sugar coating it, but overall Michigan is doing fine, like all states you take the good with the bad.

TFM_Dale
09-23-2014, 07:18 PM
Titty Time!!!

ok, you win.

DONNIEP
09-23-2014, 07:19 PM
ok, you win.

Ahh...my Jedi Mind Trick works again...

Guitar Shark
09-23-2014, 07:22 PM
I have cousins that live by Dearborn,

How long have they been married?

Kristy
09-23-2014, 07:22 PM
ok, you win.

Fucking creep.

TFM_Dale
09-23-2014, 07:23 PM
How long have they been married?

Total or just this time?

TFM_Dale
09-23-2014, 07:26 PM
Fucking creep.

You like Peyton Manning, I like boobs, sue me.

kwame k
09-23-2014, 07:32 PM
Alive? If you call digital data on a server somewhere a living thing you better go back to school and re-take biology.

WTF does it matter what Bob's site is or isn't doing? He's an old school member here and never once pushed his site over here. Never once tried to claim his site was better than this site or tried to compete with the Army. Unlike some people!

I invited a few members here to join over there when this place was going to hell in a hand basket.....some stayed and some post on both sites! Some became SuperMods at BOTH sites......Wow, being able to coexist at two sites.....novel concept! So I had more to do with Army members going over there than Bob ever did!

So I'm back for the MM Fantasy League and decided to post back at my home base, the FrontLine!

Anyone have a problem with that, go fuck yourselves :yo:

Kristy
09-23-2014, 07:33 PM
You like Peyton Manning, I like boobs, sue me.

WRONG! I'm no fan of Overpeyton Manning.

And you are a boob.
And your Lions suck.

TFM_Dale
09-23-2014, 07:34 PM
WRONG! I'm no fan of Overpeyton Manning.

And you are a boob.
And your Lions suck.

Not as much as the fudge packers though :)

Nickdfresh
09-23-2014, 08:48 PM

They're not rolling anymore. They shot their wad against incompetent Iraqi forces that couldn't have been more poorly led, with the support of Sunni Baathists that gave them quite a bit of military advice. They're going to fall apart with infighting and rebellions of Sunnis that really don't want to live under shit pseudo-Islamist fantasies that never existed in the first place...

Nickdfresh
09-23-2014, 08:51 PM
They're in Northern Iraq and parts Syria, the same parts Saddam had a hard time controlling....

Saddam NEVER had a hard time controlling the Sunni parts of Northern Iraq, that was his support base!

Nickdfresh
09-23-2014, 08:57 PM
Titty Time!!!

Those are a bit veiny!

kwame k
09-23-2014, 09:12 PM
Saddam NEVER had a hard time controlling the Sunni parts of Northern Iraq, that was his support base!

Was thinking more of the Kurds, bro!.

VetteLS5
09-24-2014, 08:48 AM
Those are a bit veiny!

And you sir are nit-picking!