PDA

View Full Version : Some Unfunny SNL Degenerate Bought A Farm

Kristy
10-10-2014, 03:59 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wUkrjMTJPnM/TbJLftxfZ5I/AAAAAAAABJM/-A-GpsT4yAg/s1600/jan+hooks+1.jpg

"Former "Saturday Night Live" star Jan Hooks died on Thursday. Her representative confirmed the news to HuffPost Entertainment, but had no further comment on Hooks' death. She was 57 years old.

Hooks appeared on "SNL" from 1986-91 and most recently guest starred on "30 Rock" as Jenna Maroney's mother, Verna. She was a regular on "Designing Women" from 1991-93 and appeared on TV shows "3rd Rock From The Sun," "The Martin Short Show," "The Dana Carvey Show," "The Simpsons," "Futurama" and "Primetime Glick." While on "SNL," she was known for her recurring character Candy Sweeney of "The Sweeney Sisters." She also impersonated Bette Davis, Betty Ford, Nancy Reagan, Sinéad O'Connor, Jodie Foster and Hillary Clinton."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/09/jan-hooks-dead-dies_n_5961882.html

Never heard of the chick.

Kristy
10-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Real estate must be good. Did anyone else know (or care) Paul Revere of Paul Revere & The Raiders also died this week?

twonabomber
10-10-2014, 04:09 PM
Never heard of the chick.

Then how do you know if she was not funny or a degenerate?

You're going to have to step up your game. You make some of our past cunt trolls look like geniuses.

Kristy
10-10-2014, 04:14 PM
Because I've seen the show and it's NEVER FUNNY. No matter what era. So take you haughty attitude elsewhere.

twonabomber
10-10-2014, 04:27 PM
All that schooling and you don't realize that "haughty" describes YOU. What a fuckin' waste.

Diamondjimi
10-10-2014, 06:39 PM
Fishfolds loathes anyone that's actually done something with their lives.

I've never seen someone as equally excited about scoring weed and being high as fuck as gloating about the death of someone.

Bitch, you need to step away from the bong, wash your fishy piss flaps and go out and get the shit fucked out of you....

Kristy
10-10-2014, 06:53 PM
Fishfolds loathes anyone that's actually done something with their lives.

You're so right. I have yet to achieve the prestigious status of failed musician such as you have.