PDA

View Full Version : Creepy Clowns Stalk Cali Town At Night

Nickdfresh
10-12-2014, 09:25 AM
American Horror Story in Real Life: Creepy Clowns Stalk California Town

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WNZUcumvYMM
If you have coulrophobia, or even an aversion to clowns, you may not want to read this. Because there are a lot of clowns here and they're all doing something strange in the town of Wasco, California: They're wandering around late at night, clown-style.

Dressing up to wander the streets in clown makeup at night is, of course, not a crime in itself. But the people who are doing the dressing up must know that there are going to be some frightened townspeople, especially now that there's a creepy clown who literally stabs people to death with scissors in BROAD DAYLIGHT WHEN ANYONE CAN SEE OH MY GOD on television.

If I were living in Wasco, I would move out immediately. Nothing good comes from clowns. Nothing good will ever come from clowns. And I stand firm on this. Stop taking pictures of the clowns, citizens of Wasco! They're just lulling you into a false sense of comfort.

Update: The Wasco clown has an Instagram account and says that the late-night antics are a photo project between him and his wife (a likely story). Fortunately for nearby Bakersfield, an unidentified copycat is probably a legitimate evil monster.

H/T: Cosmopolitan

LINK (http://jezebel.com/american-horror-story-in-real-life-creepy-clowns-stalk-1645289423?utm_campaign=socialflow_jezebel_faceboo k&utm_source=jezebel_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow)

cadaverdog
10-12-2014, 03:20 PM
If a clown was murdering people in my town I doubt I'd still dress up like one just to post funny shit on the internet. i've been through Wasco many times. You go through Wasco to get from the 99 to the 5 on the 46. The 5 runs from Mexico to Canada. James Dean was killed west of Wasco on highway 46.

Hardrock69
10-12-2014, 11:10 PM
cadaverfucker has nothing better to do than wander around at night in his everyday clothes.

cadaverdog
10-13-2014, 03:56 PM
Dressing up to wander the streets in clown makeup at night is, of course, not a crime in itself. But the people who are doing the dressing up must know that there are going to be some frightened townspeople, especially now that there's a creepy clown who literally stabs people to death with scissors in BROAD DAYLIGHT WHEN ANYONE CAN SEE OH MY GOD on television.

Update: The Wasco clown has an Instagram account and says that the late-night antics are a photo project between him and his wife (a likely story). Fortunately for nearby Bakersfield, an unidentified copycat is probably a legitimate evil monster.

I noticed the killer clown portion of this story the first time I read this post but I didn't follow the link to see if there was anymore information given about it. There isn't. I did a search for a killer clown in Bakersfield and came up empty. Did the writer just make that part up to make the story more interesting?

Nitro Express
10-15-2014, 01:08 PM
Citizens. We's got a clown problem. Grab your baseball bats, pitchforks, and torches. Meet at City Hall at 9:00PM. Bubba Joe is going to be catering free food and drink for the participants.

Nitro Express
10-15-2014, 01:09 PM
I noticed the killer clown portion of this story the first time I read this post but I didn't follow the link to see if there was anymore information given about it. There isn't. I did a search for a killer clown in Bakersfield and came up empty. Did the writer just make that part up to make the story more interesting?

I think the most damaging clowns are in Sacramento.

Kristy
10-16-2014, 09:57 PM
Nothing good comes from clowns.

Just serial killers and horrible Stephen King novels.