PDA

View Full Version : Has Elbow Been Threatening The Neighbors Again?

Hardrock69
10-12-2014, 11:02 PM
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2014/10/atheist-family-receives-terrorist-threats-in-louisiana/

Atheist family receives terrorist threats in Louisiana

October 10, 2014 by Michael Stone

“We know who you are. We know where you live. We know where you work.”

A family in Louisiana is receiving threatening letters because they attend Community Mission Chapel, a secular congregation (“atheist church”) in Lake Charles, Louisiana.

Jon Jeffels reports he received two anonymous notes in his mailbox from supposedly “Godly” people threatening unspecified actions to “protect” his children from his “devil-enabling ways.”

The notes, littered with typos, spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, are chilling, and deeply disturbing.

http://i57.tinypic.com/347cz2f.jpg

We know who you are. We know where you live. We know where you work.You’re little group of devil worshippers isn’t welcome here. Let the love and message of the Lord filter through you and may you escape from the eternal damnation that you have condemned you and you’re innocent children to. Repent you’re Satanistic ways or you will find that the Lord works in VERY mysterious ways. You are against God and are not welcome in this area and we WILL spread his message to the hearts and minds of your innocent children. To deny His word to your children is abuse, and if you do not learn to love Him and His word then we will have no choice but to take action to protect your children from your devil-enabling ways. Do not even try to report this to the police — we are every where and His work will be done in His name thru us, the true beleivers.

http://i60.tinypic.com/ei04mh.jpg

You could not keep away from it, could you? You and your group are infecting this area and driving THE ONE TRUE GOD out. We have warned you before, we are warning you again. We will stop you any way we have too (sic). He has mysterious ways. Keep you’re (sic) family close.

In response to the terrorist threats, Jon Jeffels shared the following post via Facebook:

An open letter.

To whoever is leaving us these hateful notes in our mailbox, I implore you to contact me directly and allow us to have a reasoned discussion over what has happened up to this point. If the group that I am part of is offending you and your beliefs, then let’s talk about why that is, and how we can move beyond it.

Despite the obvious threats that you have made against me and my family, I have done nothing but encourage people to try to co-exist with the localcommunities. It hasn’t been easy because my family is my world and they have been threatened, but I also understand that your beliefs are your world to you and you feel that those are just as threatened by us in some way.

I want to understand why you are threatening us like this, and why you didn’t just message me directly in an interactive fashion – that’s perhaps the most frustrating part of all of this. There is no need to terrorize us and make us feel unsafe and unwelcome in our own home, not to mention in our own community. Why do you feel the need to follow that path? Threats won’t make us change our beliefs, nor would we wish to try and change yours, but through reasoned discussion I hope that we stand a chance of understanding one another better and co-existing on common ground that we can discover together.

I don’t want for anyone to get hurt, lose their job, or even worse over all of this if we can work this all out as reasonably and amicably as possible. Let’s set a positive example and use this as an opportunity to bridge a gap in understanding on both sides of this issue. Despite all of the stress, concern, and paranoia that you have generated, I want us to be able to produce something good from it all. We may not be able to agree on a lot of things, but I hope that we can cement home that instigating fear is not the best way forward for anyone and that everyone benefits from reasoned discussion.

Yours in anticipation,

Jon Jeffels

Ex-pastor Jerry DeWitt, who runs the monthly secular gathering at Community Mission Chapel, is asking members of the Lake Charles community, believers and nonbelievers alike, to take a stand against the terrorist threats. The following is an excerpt from DeWitt’s Facebook post:

As you may know, a very lovely and loving family in our group has received two anonymous letters threatening their well-being and the safety of their children just for being a part of our congregation.

You may not agree with our lack of belief in the supernatural but I’m hopeful that you do believe in our right to assemble peacefully and to proclaim a message of community, tolerance and love without fear of physical harm.

….

Will you stand with us against this form of terrorism?

This is an opportunity for all of us to join together and do something truly special for our area. It’s an opportunity to show the world that ‘Love Leads in Louisiana’….and to show the Jeffels that they are safe and loved by our community.

It should go without saying that the paranoid anonymous threats are not representative of the vast majority of theists. However, the threats are yet another indication of the dangers inherent in religious superstition.

Kristy
10-12-2014, 11:30 PM
Nothing like religious paranoia to keep people sick and subjugated is there? Also, anyone who uses the word "very" in the context as they did here poses no threat at all.

FORD
10-12-2014, 11:42 PM
Can't be ELVIS. Not a single mention of "queers", "faggots" or any gay sexual references in the entire letter. ELVIS can't write a full paragraph without obsessing about homosexuality.

Also, nothing about false flags, FEMA camps, or crisis actors.

Nitro Express
10-13-2014, 01:00 AM
Just don't say NASCAR SUCKS! and you may live.

cadaverdog
10-13-2014, 03:30 AM
ELVIS can't write a full paragraph without obsessing about homosexuality.

He's almost as obsessed with homos as you are with republicans.

Nickdfresh
10-13-2014, 08:59 AM
It's funny how people believe in a God that can be "(driven) out" by a secular church....

DONNIEP
10-13-2014, 09:05 AM
Just don't say NASCAR SUCKS! and you may live.

Them's fightin words!!!

VetteLS5
10-13-2014, 09:06 AM
I'm calling bullshit on this. It's self perpetrated by the atheist goof to call attention to himself. Nobody uses "your" and "you're" that blatantly incorrect within a 2 sentence paragraph (even here). Purposeful misspelling.

DONNIEP
10-13-2014, 09:09 AM
It's funny how people believe in a God that can be "(driven) out" but a secular church....

Obviously the morons sending those notes didn't get the whole love thy neighbor message. If I found out somebody in my church was pulling some bullshit stunt like this I'd be the first one to call the police. These idiots are the same ones that stand outside rock concerts and berate the people going in. Not exactly the best way to encourage people to give your church a try.

Seshmeister
10-13-2014, 09:18 AM
I have atheist neighbors who worked for a couple of years in Lousiana and told me they went to church when they lived there because if they hadn't they would have been ostracized...

vandeleur
10-13-2014, 10:02 AM
I have atheist neighbors who worked for a couple of years in Lousiana and told me they went to church when they lived there because if they hadn't they would have been ostracized...

Hit with an ostrich ?

ZahZoo
10-13-2014, 10:09 AM

I have a hard time believing that... there's so damn many churches in the South no one would know if someone attended church or not. Most folks are polite enough not to go nosing around in other folk's business...

VAiN
10-13-2014, 11:14 AM
The use of "you're" instead of "your" kills me.

Kristy
10-13-2014, 01:06 PM
The use of "you're" instead of "your" kills me.

Turdonabummer does it as well.

As for churches. Many of them are closing up shop. Which is a god...er, good thing.

" Of the 250,000 Protestant churches in America, 200,000 are either stagnant (with no growth) or declining. That is 80% of the churches in America and maybe the one you attend, if you attend at all.

4,000 churches close their doors every single year.

There is less than half of the number of churches today than there were only 100 years ago.

3,500 people leave the church every single day.

Since 1950, there are 1/3rd fewer churches in the U.S.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/christiancrier/2013/10/26/why-we-are-losing-so-many-churches-in-the-united-states/

I'm not surprised. After all, when you have weed, who needs religion? Close to where I live (well, more to the west - you know, the place where Robert Plant looks) there are some mega-churches whose real estate value alone must be in the millions that are more or less vacant. It's almost comical on Sunday mornings driving by the seeing their parking lots nearly empty.

Hardrock69
10-13-2014, 02:13 PM
FUCK RELIGION!

It is too bad so many people have not outgrown the fairy tales told to them as babies, and cannot exist without something to blame everything on.

Either it is "the will of De Lawd" or it is "an act of Satan".

Give me a fucking break.

cadaverdog
10-13-2014, 03:18 PM
I have a hard time believing that... there's so damn many churches in the South no one would know if someone attended church or not. Most folks are polite enough not to go nosing around in other folk's business...
I gotta agree. Most of the people I met while I was living in Louisiana were exceptionally polite. They call everybody mister or miss whatever their name happens to be. My bosses even refered to me as Mr Tony. Didn't come across any hardcore churchers there either. Texans are about the same as Californians. Some are cool, some are assholes. Just make sure you don't bad mouth Texas while you're there unless you're a Texan.

Seshmeister
10-13-2014, 08:16 PM
Turdonabummer does it as well.

As for churches. Many of them are closing up shop. Which is a god...er, good thing.

" Of the 250,000 Protestant churches in America, 200,000 are either stagnant (with no growth) or declining. That is 80% of the churches in America and maybe the one you attend, if you attend at all.

4,000 churches close their doors every single year.

There is less than half of the number of churches today than there were only 100 years ago.

3,500 people leave the church every single day.

Since 1950, there are 1/3rd fewer churches in the U.S.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/christiancrier/2013/10/26/why-we-are-losing-so-many-churches-in-the-united-states/

I'm not surprised. After all, when you have weed, who needs religion? Close to where I live (well, more to the west - you know, the place where Robert Plant looks) there are some mega-churches whose real estate value alone must be in the millions that are more or less vacant. It's almost comical on Sunday mornings driving by the seeing their parking lots nearly empty.

A lot of the old churches here have been made into really nice bars.

Hardrock69
10-13-2014, 09:10 PM
Oh the irony. :D

twonabomber
10-14-2014, 07:50 AM
Elbowla.

ZahZoo
10-14-2014, 08:45 AM
Y'all are funny... rag on a guy for years for his terrible sins posted on this site. Then he bails and few of you can let it go...

Y'all really do miss Elvis don't you..?

Von Halen
10-14-2014, 08:53 AM

He's missed much more than you'd be missed. :D

twonabomber
10-14-2014, 09:13 AM
Y'all are funny... rag on a guy for years for his terrible sins posted on this site. Then he bails and few of you can let it go...

Members get mad here and leave, start up sites that no one else will join, and still come here and complain about things.

Hmmmmm...

:D

Hardrock69
10-14-2014, 10:03 AM
Elbow left? Good riddance.

Nickdfresh
10-14-2014, 10:19 AM
A lot of the old churches here have been made into really nice bars.

My brother lives near one, very cool Gothic feel to it...

Nitro Express
10-14-2014, 12:05 PM
If the old traditional religions go, people will just invent something else to replace them. Frankly I don't see the human element improving. I don't know what we are celebrating here.

Kristy
10-14-2014, 12:06 PM
My brother lives near one, very cool Gothic feel to it...

Whoa! There's more than one offspring in your gene pool?

Scary.

Nitro Express
10-14-2014, 12:08 PM
Elbow left? Good riddance.

Elvis has been in the process of leaving for the last five years. The problem is he's addicted to ruffling feathers on this site and you guys are addicted to pissing on him. What can I say. Everyone loves golden showers.

Nitro Express
10-14-2014, 12:17 PM
I gotta agree. Most of the people I met while I was living in Louisiana were exceptionally polite. They call everybody mister or miss whatever their name happens to be. My bosses even refered to me as Mr Tony. Didn't come across any hardcore churchers there either. Texans are about the same as Californians. Some are cool, some are assholes. Just make sure you don't bad mouth Texas while you're there unless you're a Texan.

I had a boss from San Fransisco. He was good to work for. I liked the guy but he was your typical SF Bay liberal. Sometimes we would have to deal with customers down in the south. This guy had a livid hate for anyone from the south. It didn't matter how they behaved. Sure enough he would start off with the chicken screwing, sister marrying jokes. It got old. Sometimes people who think they are more tolerant really aren't. They are full of prejudice as much as the people they are pointing the finger at. It's pretty childish really. Making all sorts of assumptions about a person just because of where they live.

ZahZoo
10-14-2014, 04:05 PM
He's missed much more than you'd be missed. :D

Good!!! :thumb:

That means my shiftiness is working well...

I count 9 Van Halen/Roth websites that quit before they could run me off... yours included, ya bum!! That puts me at 9-0-0. :first:

kwame k
10-14-2014, 05:12 PM
Can't be ELVIS. Not a single mention of "queers", "faggots" or any gay sexual references in the entire letter. ELVIS can't write a full paragraph without obsessing about homosexuality.

Also, nothing about false flags, FEMA camps, or crisis actors.

Speaking of Alex........wonder what he thinks of the Ebola crisis:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy-HFayUR-A
I'll save ya the effort.......an inside job!

DONNIEP
10-14-2014, 05:27 PM
See - I told you it was all Ubama's fault! He created Eboma while he was in a training camp in Kenya!! He's spreading it with chemtrails, spewing it from jets flown by his secret army of Kenyan Atomic Super Soldiers!! It's also in those little cartons of milk kids drink in school AND candy cigarettes!!

FORD
10-14-2014, 05:28 PM
Well of course!! Obama's from Africa...... Ebola's from Africa.... it's so OBVIOUS!! :eek1:

lesfunk
10-14-2014, 05:30 PM
Well of course!! Obama's from Africa...... Ebola's from Africa.... it's so OBVIOUS!! :eek1:
Gives the term Homesick a whole new meaning!

kwame k
10-14-2014, 05:35 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but........I believe that all the people infected aren't Muslims!

And we all know Obama's a Muslim! POW! :metalbang:

DONNIEP
10-14-2014, 05:40 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but........I believe that all the people infected aren't Muslims!

And we all know Obama's a Muslim! POW! :metalbang:

So you're saying that Ubama is actually the leader of ISIL and that he's killing Muslims with his African Super Sickness...I knew it!!!

kwame k
10-14-2014, 05:47 PM
No, no, no you ignorant kant...........

While he is the leader of ISIL (I preferred when they were ISIS but understand the name wasn't as marketable as ISIL) he's not killing his own people, Muslims.......he's killing God fearing 'Mericans with his African Super Sickness!

kwame k
10-14-2014, 05:50 PM
Does anyone know if you can make reservations to FEMA camps............I'd rather avoid the midnight trip in the back of a military vehicle and avoid the lines :hippie:

DONNIEP
10-14-2014, 05:57 PM
No, no, no you ignorant kant...........

While he is the leader of ISIL (I preferred when they were ISIS but understand the name wasn't as marketable as ISIL) he's not killing his own people, Muslims.......he's killing God fearing 'Mericans with his African Super Sickness!

That does it! I'm wrapping myself in aluminum foil and digging me an Elvis Bunker in the back yard! And since you got a funny name I can't let you in. Unless you're like Jewish or Christian or a Scientologist. I like to cover all the bases.

kwame k
10-14-2014, 06:04 PM
I'm a Dudeist and I'm ordained, too!

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/ordination-certificate2copy.jpg

DONNIEP
10-14-2014, 06:08 PM
Dude - that trumps all the others. You, sir, are IN! But you gotta start espousing wacky conspiracy theories. Ford only posts the ones that have to do with the Bush boys and since Elvis left, well, we're running kinda thin.

Kristy
10-14-2014, 06:10 PM
"dumb scum"

Jone$ can't even look past the irony of his own words.

kwame k
10-14-2014, 06:13 PM
OK.......did you know Obama's half black, too and he married a black woman and has black babies and he lets them live in the White House and that's not right and our Founders would never let a black man in that sacred house......except as a servant!

How's that?

DONNIEP
10-14-2014, 06:16 PM
Ubama is half black?? And he married a full on black womarn?? Well, the country is definitely going straight to hell.

kwame k
10-14-2014, 06:21 PM
It's almost time for Faux News' War on Thanksgiving, Christmas and Christians celebration!

Cause the Kenyan Krushin' Kristian (KKK for short) hates God fearin' 'Mericans!

DONNIEP
10-14-2014, 06:30 PM
Hey, I see what you did there. Nice.

kwame k
10-14-2014, 06:31 PM
You mean you didn't know he was the head of the KKK?:wtf:

DONNIEP
10-14-2014, 06:37 PM
You mean you didn't know he was the head of the KKK?:wtf:

They didn't tell us that at the last rally!

DLR Bridge
10-14-2014, 06:38 PM

kwame k
10-14-2014, 06:40 PM
Here's the proof he wants you to serve Satan!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-TMKUea87E

kwame k
10-14-2014, 06:41 PM

Yep......he was the former leader :lmao:

DONNIEP
10-14-2014, 07:00 PM
Here's the proof he wants you to serve Satan!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-TMKUea87E

Wait til I show the Imperial Wizard this! He's gonna shit his pants!

:biggrin:

kwame k
10-14-2014, 07:09 PM
Show him this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf17W212Ps0

DONNIEP
10-14-2014, 07:18 PM
That's a hilarious bit. Too bad Chapelle went all nuts and ran off to Africa. That show was really good.

Nitro Express
10-14-2014, 07:21 PM
That's a hilarious bit. Too bad Chapelle went all nuts and ran off to Africa. That show was really good.

I don't know what's in Hollywood but a lot of people there freak out. I probably would live a life of decadence while my manager stole all my money.

kwame k
10-14-2014, 07:21 PM
See Chappelle runs off to Africa, Obama's from Africa and Ebola is from Africa.........how much planer can I make it that the Africans created this disease to take control of 'Merica as a payback for slavery!

Which, BTW was the best thing that ever happened to them, slavery that is :yo:

DONNIEP
10-14-2014, 07:27 PM
See Chappelle runs off to Africa, Obama's from Africa and Ebola is from Africa.........how much planer can I make it that the Africans created this disease to take control of 'Merica as a payback for slavery!

Which, BTW was the best thing that ever happened to them, slavery that is :yo:

Wait, is that the NAACP calling the Seshline? Bwahahahahaha!!

How long until somebody comes in here crying cause they honestly think we're serious...

And I still don't believe Ubama is half black. Hell, Boner has a better tan than Barry!

Nitro Express
10-14-2014, 07:30 PM
Shit. If Obama is serving Satan he's doing a shitty job. He just spends all his time on the golf course. At least Hitler and Stalin worked hard.

kwame k
10-14-2014, 07:34 PM

How long until somebody comes in here crying cause they honestly think we're serious...

And I still don't believe Ubama is half black. Hell, Boner has a better tan than Barry!

Look if people can't handle the truth about slavery.....that's their problem!

At least a true 'Merican hero has the guts to not pay his taxes and tell the truth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k2FgmKDUqk

DONNIEP
10-14-2014, 07:45 PM
They never learned to pick cotton...ok, that may be the single most racist thing I've ever heard lol.

kwame k
10-14-2014, 07:49 PM
Man......it was great seeing Sean Hannity, Rand Paul and others who were cheering this guy on as a hero......back track like a mother fucker when Bundy made that statement!

DONNIEP
10-14-2014, 07:51 PM
I think Bundy must get his slavin' history from this show:

http://youtu.be/R8GXgXNatjg

kwame k
10-14-2014, 07:55 PM
That was awesome!

DONNIEP
10-14-2014, 08:10 PM
That was awesome!

That's how we all sound down here, lol

kwame k
10-14-2014, 08:13 PM
That's how we all sound down here, lol

I thought it was more like this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXsaWEeVA7U

Kristy
10-14-2014, 08:20 PM
Now we have coffee flavored chewing gum:
http://noveltystreet.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Simply-Gum-Natural-Chewing-Gum-Coffee-Flavor-Organic-Snack.jpg

Clearly this is the work of Obama and his fellow socialist. It'll tie in somehow when he comes to take the guns from the cold, dead hands of rednecks. If Trollvis was here, he'd explain it with Youtube vids of crisis actors and pie charts.

DONNIEP
10-14-2014, 08:22 PM
Now we have coffee flavored chewing gum:
http://noveltystreet.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Simply-Gum-Natural-Chewing-Gum-Coffee-Flavor-Organic-Snack.jpg

Clearly this is the work of Obama and his fellow socialist. It'll tie in somehow when he comes to take the guns from the cold, dead hands of rednecks. If Trollvis was here, he'd explain it with Youtube vids of crisis actors and pie charts.

Elvis hates pies.

Kristy
10-14-2014, 08:23 PM
No, I refuse to ask how you would know that.

Seshmeister
10-14-2014, 08:23 PM

I've heard nothing...

Nickdfresh
10-14-2014, 08:27 PM
Whoa! There's more than one offspring in your gene pool?

Scary.

And pretty soon my sperm will be everywhere....

Satan
10-14-2014, 08:29 PM
They never learned to pick cotton...ok, that may be the single most racist thing I've ever heard lol.

Nah.... he was just quoting a Johnny Cash lyric.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuKe3YjMRNU

.... granted, he was quoting it very badly, but what do you want from a 80 something year old Mormon who's spent way too many years wandering around the Nevada desert, inhaling too much methane from cowshit, while having paranoid fits about government and the "negroes" out to get him.

Kristy
10-14-2014, 08:30 PM
And pretty soon my sperm will be everywhere....

So..what are you trying to say here? Your mother refuses to buy you any more socks?

Nickdfresh
10-14-2014, 08:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C3RrvZMx-M

twonabomber
10-14-2014, 08:52 PM
OK.......did you know Obama's half black, too and he married a black woman and has black babies and he lets them live in the White House

I wonder if they have plastic covers on the furniture.

kwame k
10-14-2014, 08:57 PM

They better.......getting Jheri curl and watermelon stains on our Founders Furniture would be the ultimate insult from this communist Kenyan Muslim socialist bastard!

DONNIEP
10-14-2014, 09:10 PM

Nah. He spent the first six months pissing all over it, right along with the constitution.

DONNIEP
10-14-2014, 09:14 PM
Then he created this Devilly strain of Eboma that's ravaging our beloved nation.

kwame k
10-14-2014, 09:23 PM
Eboma........classic :D

Satan
10-14-2014, 11:22 PM
"Devilly strain of Ebola", my pointy-tailed ass!!

The LAST thing I want is a bunch of sick people running around down here for all eternity. Yeah, that's right.... if you have a virus when you arrive in Hell, it's nearly impossible to get rid of it.

Pandemics in Hell mean my infrastructure costs & HellCare expenses go through the roof. Not to mention sick leave for all the demons who don't show up for work, once this shit starts spreading around.

No thanks, mortals! You can keep that shit up there...... http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/g010.gif

kwame k
10-15-2014, 12:33 AM
Why don't you drop the act and just post as who you really are!

Obama ;)

Nitro Express
10-15-2014, 03:19 AM
"Devilly strain of Ebola", my pointy-tailed ass!!

The LAST thing I want is a bunch of sick people running around down here for all eternity. Yeah, that's right.... if you have a virus when you arrive in Hell, it's nearly impossible to get rid of it.

Pandemics in Hell mean my infrastructure costs & HellCare expenses go through the roof. Not to mention sick leave for all the demons who don't show up for work, once this shit starts spreading around.

No thanks, mortals! You can keep that shit up there...... http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/g010.gif

The American way of fixing a problem is to bomb it. We just need to bomb west central Africa and Dallas. If a new case pops up, we bomb there as well.

twonabomber
10-15-2014, 06:45 AM
What do you call 4000 dead Africans?

DONNIEP
10-15-2014, 08:36 AM
Another healthcare worker has come down with Eboma strain 666. Everybody make sure and PM me for your own supply of Honkicillin! Honkicillin is the only 100% natural antiviral medicine that is guaranteed to keep you Eboma free! It will also make you feel drunker'n hell so that's a plus too. So stock up - Honkicillin: Taking anything else just wouldn't be Christian.

Seshmeister
10-15-2014, 10:00 AM

If you're Bono, a career opportunity.

It terms of media value, somewhere above a Spanish dog but a little below an American one?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2014/10/14/why-was-one-ebola-dog-saved-while-the-other-was-euthanized/

DONNIEP
10-15-2014, 10:14 AM
Ok, I'll play along.

Christmas?

twonabomber
10-15-2014, 11:07 AM
No.

And now it's closer to 4500.

If you're Bono, a career opportunity.

Also not the answer I'm looking for. Thanks for playing, try again soon!

DONNIEP
10-15-2014, 11:08 AM
No.

And now it's closer to 4500.

Ok, give us a hint.

twonabomber
10-15-2014, 11:11 AM
It's not a nice thing to say.

Von Halen
10-15-2014, 11:20 AM
Population control

twonabomber
10-15-2014, 11:22 AM
I expected you to give the answer I was looking for! But that wasn't it.

twonabomber
10-15-2014, 12:00 PM
I will reveal the answer I am looking for at 8 pm unless one of you comes up with it. So far I am disappointed in a few of you.

Just in: the second Dallas healthcare worker/ebola patient flew into Cleveland on the 10th and out on the 14th.

http://www.cleveland.com/healthfit/index.ssf/2014/10/dallas_ebola_patient_traveled.html#incart_m-rpt-1

DONNIEP
10-15-2014, 12:03 PM
I will reveal the answer I am looking for at 8 pm unless one of you comes up with it. So far I am disappointed in a few of you.

I'm gonna ask the Grand Dragon. He'll know.

twonabomber
10-15-2014, 12:06 PM
You are permitted to phone a friend, or the Grand Dragon. The 50/50 is not available on this question.

I understand some of you are at work and may not be able to answer. I am obviously not at work, and do not have access to the site via the work computers anyways.

Nitro Express
10-15-2014, 12:53 PM
Population control

The Apocalypse. Repent ye heathens!

The four horsemen ride out.

kwame k
10-15-2014, 01:22 PM

Former Eboma supporters!

Nitro Express
10-15-2014, 01:33 PM
Ebola was created in Dr. Zin's laboratory. Eboma was a clone made from ancient Egyptian DNA. The reincarnation of an evil pharaoh who does the bidding of Dr. Zin. The end game is to reduce the world's population to 500,000,000. Just enough needed slaves to provide the lifestyle, sex and goods Dr. Zin wants.

twonabomber
10-15-2014, 01:59 PM
Former Eboma supporters!

Sorry, not the answer I am looking for.

You were right about one thing: the answer is three words.

DONNIEP
10-15-2014, 02:07 PM
I have spoken to the local head of the Kouncil on Kenyan Korruption and he says the correct answer is:

A good start.

Nitro Express
10-15-2014, 02:12 PM
I have spoken to the local head of the Kouncil on Kenyan Korruption and he says the correct answer is:

A good start.

Have those Kenyans found the real birth certificate yet? I think the white guilt complex is wearing off and some of us want to know.

twonabomber
10-15-2014, 02:19 PM

A good start.

Congratulations! You win free reign of the Shoutbox, and probably a scowl from Angel if she reads this page!

kwame k
10-15-2014, 02:19 PM
Why do you think he's killing all those Kenyans! Eboma is never going to let that birth certificate leave until he declares Martial Law and makes himself Supreme Leader, comrade :yo:

twonabomber
10-15-2014, 02:21 PM

A good start.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

kwame k
10-15-2014, 02:22 PM
Ebola was created in Dr. Zin's laboratory. Eboma was a clone made from ancient Egyptian DNA. The reincarnation of an evil pharaoh who does the bidding of Dr. Zin. The end game is to reduce the world's population to 500,000,000. Just enough needed slaves to provide the lifestyle, sex and goods Dr. Zin wants.

Makes sense....I believe I seen a documentary on it ;)

DONNIEP
10-15-2014, 02:22 PM
Congratulations! You win free reign of the Shoutbox, and probably a scowl from Angel if she reads this page!

You mean I don't get like a patch or something I can sew on my robe??

twonabomber
10-15-2014, 02:24 PM
How about a shrunken head of a dead Ebola victim?

Von Halen
10-15-2014, 02:24 PM
I am ashamed to be associated with you assholes.

twonabomber
10-15-2014, 02:30 PM
Starting today?

Satan
10-15-2014, 02:34 PM
The Apocalypse. Repent ye heathens!

The four horsemen ride out.

Damn, that was a great show.

vandeleur
10-15-2014, 02:42 PM
You guys channelling your inner Elvis I see :D

DONNIEP
10-15-2014, 02:44 PM
I am ashamed to be associated with you assholes.

For the love of God, please don't say that at the next rally. The Grand Dragon might think you're being serious.

DONNIEP
10-15-2014, 02:47 PM
How about a shrunken head of a dead Ebola victim?

Ooh...I could make that into a necklace! Yeah, that just might work.

Von Halen
10-15-2014, 02:55 PM
What an Obamanation.

Hardrock69
10-15-2014, 02:55 PM
Time to start stocking up on supplies.

I am not interested in wheezing my last breath wishing I had done so before it was too late.

Hmmm......I wonder if I should rename myself Trashcanman. :hee:

DONNIEP
10-15-2014, 03:35 PM
Tomorrow only I will be running a special Redneck Army Discount on Honkicillin. Order yours NOW before this Devilly Eboma spreads like false hope before the 2008 election!!

Angel
10-15-2014, 07:47 PM

A good start.
:(...scowl ;)

Angel
10-15-2014, 07:50 PM
Tomorrow only I will be running a special Redneck Army Discount on Honkicillin. Order yours NOW before this Devilly Eboma spreads like false hope before the 2008 election!!
Haha, no need for Honkicillin for me...I'm hoping to leave honky land in January. :D

DONNIEP
10-15-2014, 08:01 PM
Haha, no need for Honkicillin for me...I'm hoping to leave honky land in January. :D

You're actually going to travel with this outbreak breaking out all over the place?? You need a double does of Honkicillin!!

Angel
10-15-2014, 09:03 PM
You're actually going to travel with this outbreak breaking out all over the place?? You need a double does of Honkicillin!!
I'll be driving north, babieeeeeeee

That virus is from Africa, it will be too afraid of the cold to venture that far!

DONNIEP
10-15-2014, 09:36 PM
Oh yeah, in that case you be good to go! Ain't no Eboma can survive in the frozen north.

Satan
10-15-2014, 11:09 PM

Remember, she lives in a country with an actual health care system.

DONNIEP
10-15-2014, 11:18 PM

No, what you mean to say is a "free health care system". If you were say, I don't know, Ford, and you got Peruvian Butt Flu, I doubt you'd be running out of the country to get treated. Besides, Ubamacare is running wild all over this country. Surely it has a provision for Ubama's Magic Medicine to treat Eboma. OR have the premiums not come down enough yet?

Angel
10-16-2014, 12:13 AM
Well...if I get the placement I'm hoping for I'll be on a Reserve...still have healthcare, but not many services...

FUCK...nobody tell Herr Harper about the small pox blankets, he'll be doing it with this one. :eek:

Satan
10-16-2014, 12:14 AM
I rarely get sick here in Hell. There's a reason you mortals get most of your flu and colds in the winter. And it's never winter down here.

That's what sucks about Ebola, because it comes from a warmer climate. Granted, Western Africa's not exactly Hell, but it's right around the Equator, which means they don't get a lot of winter there.

Angel
10-16-2014, 12:16 AM
I rarely get sick here in Hell. There's a reason you mortals get most of your flu and colds in the winter. And it's never winter down here.

That's what sucks about Ebola, because it comes from a warmer climate. Granted, Western Africa's not exactly Hell, but it's right around the Equator, which means they don't get a lot of winter there.
Actually, the bugs like moist heat more. ;)

Nitro Express
10-16-2014, 01:08 AM
Well...if I get the placement I'm hoping for I'll be on a Reserve...still have healthcare, but not many services...

FUCK...nobody tell Herr Harper about the small pox blankets, he'll be doing it with this one. :eek:

Harper, Obama, and Cameron should all be in the same prison colony. I would say the middle of the Australian outback should be a good place for them.

Nitro Express
10-16-2014, 01:34 AM
Time to start stocking up on supplies.

I am not interested in wheezing my last breath wishing I had done so before it was too late.

Hmmm......I wonder if I should rename myself Trashcanman. :hee:

Get plenty of pork and beans, porn, and ammo.

Nitro Express
10-16-2014, 04:12 AM
You guys channelling your inner Elvis I see :D

I think we are channeling our inner Donnie.

DONNIEP
10-16-2014, 07:46 AM
I think we are channeling our inner Donnie.

Hell yeah! 50,000 drunk rednecks a rock band AND the 600?? That's home babayyy!!!

That singer guy needs to work on his Dave moves.

Nitro Express
10-16-2014, 12:18 PM
Hell yeah! 50,000 drunk rednecks a rock band AND the 600?? That's home babayyy!!!

That singer guy needs to work on his Dave moves.

That singer guy is the legendary Jim Dandy. Apparently Dave was a fan and some say Jim influenced Dave. Dave had a respect for the redneck thing. Dave wears overalls. I'm expecting him to start walking around with a jug of moonshine next.

DONNIEP
10-16-2014, 12:36 PM
Yeah, somebody posted up the BOA clip where ol Jim was talking about Dave showing up and asking to film one of their shows. Dave didn't just borrow from the guy - he flat out ripped him off hahaha.

WACF
10-16-2014, 12:45 PM
Yeah, somebody posted up the BOA clip where ol Jim was talking about Dave showing up and asking to film one of their shows. Dave didn't just borrow from the guy - he flat out ripped him off hahaha.

I'd say he perfected...

Nitro Express
10-16-2014, 12:50 PM
How cool would it be to be the guy David Lee Roth ripped off? Jim was digging it. All I can say is keep living the golden rule and being a non-conformist Mr. Jim Dandy! Wish VH appreciated the fans as much as you do.

DONNIEP
10-16-2014, 12:52 PM
I'd say he perfected...

Yep, I agree. It's funny watching old clips of BOA cause if you're half drunk you can kinda squint and it looks like Dave up there. A slightly retarded version of Dave, but you know what I mean.

DONNIEP
10-16-2014, 01:07 PM
How cool would it be to be the guy David Lee Roth ripped off? Jim was digging it. All I can say is keep living the golden rule and being a non-conformist Mr. Jim Dandy! Wish VH appreciated the fans as much as you do.

Damn, that guy talks more than I do! That's pretty cool, you can tell the dude appreciates it.

Nitro Express
10-16-2014, 01:08 PM
LOL! Makes me want to grab a jug and a hillbilly girl.

DONNIEP
10-16-2014, 01:52 PM
LOL! Makes me want to grab a jug and a hillbilly girl.

I'll pick you up one of each next time I'm in Pigeon Forge.

Nitro Express
10-16-2014, 03:24 PM
Dolly Parton? I guess the jugs are included.

Kristy
10-16-2014, 09:23 PM
Jim Dandy? Now that is some true redneck hillbilly inbreeding right there.

Nitro Express
10-17-2014, 12:39 AM
Redneck revival time.