PDA

View Full Version : The Kamikazi EDDIE

private parts
10-28-2014, 11:15 AM
This Japanese fellow can shred! Does a great covers of EVH and Rhodes among others. Maybe he and Dave can get together for some of season VH workouts.
Note that he is playing in a sushi bar!

private parts
04-14-2015, 03:42 PM
Sushi Von Halen

Seshmeister
04-14-2015, 03:47 PM
Funny I thought I had seen him before...

Cato
04-14-2015, 05:35 PM
This is the best EVH clone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEmPvkWnHn4

fryingdutchman
04-15-2015, 08:04 AM
Nice that he apparently wrangled an Under Armour sponsorship out of that....

fryingdutchman
04-15-2015, 08:06 AM
This is the best EVH clone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEmPvkWnHn4

Very cool. Too bad they picked this "era" of Dave's clothing to copy.

And the bass player is not fat enough.

Other than that, spot on!

DLR Bridge
04-15-2015, 10:06 AM
Too bad they picked this "era" of Dave's clothing to copy.

The Cafe Wha? duds weren't the worst things he's worn. Could've been that silly yellow baggy jump suit from the Philly '02 show posted here a few weeks ago.

Anonymous
04-15-2015, 10:21 AM
I'm still convinced Dave stole Blas Picón's look.

http://s12.postimg.org/m50dlbfkd/hqdefault.jpg

Then again, didn't he steal Jim Dandy's look way back then, too?

http://s12.postimg.org/heea8iqvh/Black_Oak_Arkansas_5.jpg

I'm not ragging on Dave, by the way... everybody steals something. But he made it work for him & that's what's important.

However, I will rag on him for stealing Doc Brown's hairdo... that didn't work at all.

Cheers! :beers:

cadaverdog
04-15-2015, 11:27 AM
Funny I thought I had seen him before...
I started to say you have and post a Yon Halen video until I saw you were the one who started that thread. Very funny. I must say Yon Halen kicks ass on Cato's choice though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFSuhXy-Luk

cadaverdog
04-15-2015, 11:37 AM
I'm still convinced Dave stole Blas Picón's look.

You sure he didn't steal it from one of these guys?

Dave's Bitch
04-15-2015, 11:57 AM
and the bass player is not fat enough.

you can't say that!! You awful person!!

Anonymous
04-15-2015, 12:03 PM
you can't say that!! You awful person!!

What's wrong with not being fat enough? Is that a thing now?

I'm lost in this politically correct world...

Dave's Bitch
04-15-2015, 12:04 PM
What's wrong with not being fat enough? Is that a thing now?

I'm lost in this politically correct world...

You must have missed the shit fit people threw when I said Wolf was overweight and it is detrimental to his health

Anonymous
04-15-2015, 12:05 PM
You must have missed the shit fit people threw when I said Wolf was overweight and it is detrimental to his health

No, I read it & even replied to it. Go read it!

Dave's Bitch
04-15-2015, 12:08 PM
No, I read it & even replied to it. Go read it!

I see. I must have been too consumed by my apparent e rage to have noticed....

Anonymous
04-15-2015, 12:13 PM

Nah, it's one of the last posts. You probably had forgotten all about that thread by then.

I even called you fat. :)

Seshmeister
04-15-2015, 12:16 PM

I didn't get it at the time but now I realize where you are coming from.

As a young lady you think that the one member of the band that isn't a geriatric should make damn sure he is fuckable in order to satisfy your demographic.

Dave's Bitch
04-15-2015, 12:18 PM

As a young lady you think that the one member of the band that isn't a geriatric should make damn sure he is fuckable in order to satisfy your demographic.

It wouldn't hurt matters. Hell, they may even get some new fans. New fans, new outlook on keeping them happy. Am I being too optimistic?

Seshmeister
04-15-2015, 12:22 PM
Clearly! :)

DONNIEP
04-15-2015, 12:22 PM
It wouldn't hurt matters. Hell, they may even get some new fans. New fans, new outlook on keeping them happy. Am I being too optimistic?

I think they need all new young members. Like they did with the HFT video! And they can pipe in the old Largo show and just blaze on!

Dave's Bitch
04-15-2015, 12:26 PM
I think they need all new young members. Like they did with the HFT video! And they can pipe in the old Largo show and just blaze on!

They should adopt the Paul Stanley plan of retiring hiring a new Dave, Ed, Al and Wolf and let them tour.

DONNIEP
04-15-2015, 12:32 PM
They should adopt the Paul Stanley plan of retiring hiring a new Dave, Ed, Al and Wolf and let them tour.

I know where they can get a new Dave and Ed...

vandeleur
04-15-2015, 12:34 PM

they cant have a new wolf ... that would be like a sperm

binnie
04-15-2015, 04:13 PM

Optimism is not something which is amenable to being a CVH fan. :D

cadaverdog
04-15-2015, 04:14 PM
People and a dog. But I wouldn't exactly call it a shit fit. A fart fit maybe. I just don't think he's that unhealthy.

Dave's Bitch
04-15-2015, 04:31 PM
Fuck it, I'll agree with you there dog. I would post my actual opinion but I can hear the pitch forks being sharpened and I'm afraid if I post a negative opinion on someone, Angel will ride in on her high horse in her shining armor and slay me ;)

binnie
04-15-2015, 04:36 PM
People and a dog. But I wouldn't exactly call it a shit fit. A fart fit maybe. I just don't think he's that unhealthy.

Anyone carrying that amount of chunk is unhealthy. Makes me sad that someone so young would get so out of shape.

cadaverdog
04-15-2015, 07:00 PM
Fuck it, I'll agree with you there dog.
You don't have to agree with me. I took a look at some pictures of Wolfie from 2007 on. The boy's always been kinda thick but he does look like he's put on a few more pounds recently. Nothing wrong with thinking the boy should consider taking steps to correct the problem but from the perspective of a person who's had issues with weight over the years I know how it feels when people are constantly pointing it out to you. They think they're doing you a favor but all they're really doing is pissing you off.

Angel
04-15-2015, 08:07 PM

That is NOT how you worded it, and you know it. Nobody in their right mind would disagree with the above statement....

This is a supportive statement. The manner in which you expressed your opinion previously was just plain old 'being nasty'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angel
04-15-2015, 08:09 PM

:lmao:

Angel
04-15-2015, 08:11 PM

He will be if he doesn't get on top of it though...

Anonymous
04-15-2015, 08:13 PM
Fuck it, I'll agree with you there dog. I would post my actual opinion but I can hear the pitch forks being sharpened and I'm afraid if I post a negative opinion on someone, Angel will ride in on her high horse in her shining armor and slay me ;)

You don't sharpen pitch forks, silly.

Angel
04-15-2015, 08:15 PM
Anyone carrying that amount of chunk is unhealthy. Makes me sad that someone so young would get so out of shape.

It is sad. I look at kids Wolfs age and there are SO MANY that are overweight. I'm so glad my son was raised without the internet. Sure, he had Nintendo and Sega, but those were for days when it was raining too hard to play outside.

Edit: I cannot wait to get rid of this piece of shit loaner iphone and get my Android back.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-15-2015, 08:16 PM
You don't sharpen pitch forks, silly.

yes you do

Va Beach VH Fan
04-15-2015, 08:17 PM
He's gotta be kicking 270 or 280....

He looked like he was starting to lose the baby fat on the ADKOT tour, but sadly he's regressed now....

He had better start getting into better shape now, at age 24.... 'Cause as we all know, it just gets harder as you get older....

Doesn't need to be starving himself, but just start eating better, some regular exercise, and in a year or two, a lot of what he put on will be gone....

Anonymous
04-15-2015, 08:24 PM
yes you do

What for, then? Go on. Tell us, if you're so smart.

Seshmeister
04-15-2015, 10:03 PM
He had better start getting into better shape now, at age 24.... 'Cause as we all know, it just gets harder as you get older....

Doesn't need to be starving himself, but just start eating better, some regular exercise, and in a year or two, a lot of what he put on will be gone....

If it was your kid and you had to choose food, booze or drugs for them to be addicted to which would you choose? *

This is a celebrity's kid whose parents were pretty out of control, to be fair he's done better than most.

* Actually that's maybe a more complex choice than it first appears...

Va Beach VH Fan
04-15-2015, 10:11 PM
If it was your kid and you had to choose food, booze or drugs for them to be addicted to which would you choose? *

This is a celebrity's kid whose parents were pretty out of control, to be fair he's done better than most.

* Actually that's maybe a more complex choice than it first appears...

I'll absolutely give the young man kudos for appearing to stay away from the vices that have plagued his old man, without a doubt....

But Dad has been sober for about 8 years now (assuming he fell off the wagon at the end of 2007 portion of the tour)....

And, as I said, WVH looked like he was at least starting to get into decent shape during the ADKOT tour.... And by decent, I mean that in a relative sense, where he would still be considered overweight, but not obese that it surely appears that he is now....

Seshmeister
04-15-2015, 10:22 PM
In the same way his upbringing bears no resemblance to his parents it also doesn't to ours.

That's not an excuse it's just a reason. If you are given everything on a plate from money to a career playing to arenas rock stardom to a pretty girlfriend then you don't have that, forgive the pun, hunger to 'do the best with what you got'.

The same hunger that maybe also led Dave Roth at his age to mountains of cocaine, ego and bucket loads of groupies.

Depends where you sit on this. Personally I think it's part of the job for a rock star to live a more interesting live than me and destroy themselves leaving a sexy corpse for our mutual entertainment but that is becoming a less fashionable view in the days of corporate X Factor rock where people tut and complain at a singer saying fuck at a rock show.

DONNIEP
04-15-2015, 10:26 PM
I make jokes about Wolfie, and I probably will so long as he's in the band. But come on - he's a big guy. He takes after his mom's side of the fam. He's probably always gonna be a big guy. I find it kinda funny that everybody expects him to be some bean sprout chuggin, health food eating, exercise demon just because he's got a shit ton of money. Yeah, like America isn't slap full of 20somethings whose parents have coddled and paid their way through life and somehow wound up thin and beautiful.

Remember the whole take a flamethrower to my candle rap? Yeah, and everybody is suddenly concerned about the health of some kid who's playing in VH. Hahahaha. It's a good thing Dave didn't sneak off stage during the US Fest and hit the oxygen bottle and the coke pile and chain smoke 7 Marlboros. Cause that would have been unhealthy.

cadaverdog
04-15-2015, 10:28 PM
What for, then? Go on. Tell us, if you're so smart.

Chasing monsters like Frankenstein and the Wolfman.

Seshmeister
04-15-2015, 10:40 PM
I make jokes about Wolfie, and I probably will so long as he's in the band. But come on - he's a big guy. He takes after his mom's side of the fam. He's probably always gonna be a big guy. I find it kinda funny that everybody expects him to be some bean sprout chuggin, health food eating, exercise demon just because he's got a shit ton of money. Yeah, like America isn't slap full of 20somethings whose parents have coddled and paid their way through life and somehow wound up thin and beautiful.

Remember the whole take a flamethrower to my candle rap? Yeah, and everybody is suddenly concerned about the health of some kid who's playing in VH. Hahahaha. It's a good thing Dave didn't sneak off stage during the US Fest and hit the oxygen bottle and the coke pile and chain smoke 7 Marlboros. Cause that would have been unhealthy.

A sixty year old man smashes his face getting 14 stitches and carries on through it to do that gig on Kimmel?

If it was cocaine he was on then no wonder it's classified as a performance enhancing drug at the Olympics... :D

CVH Rulz
04-15-2015, 10:43 PM
He used to tweet about the girlfriend pretty regularly, but hasn't mentioned her in a long time. Maybe that's part of the problem.

DONNIEP
04-15-2015, 10:44 PM
A sixty year old man smashes his face getting 14 stitches and carries on through it to do that gig on Kimmel?

If it was cocaine he was on then no wonder it's classified as a performance enhancing drug at the Olympics... :D

Cocaine: It does a body good!

DONNIEP
04-15-2015, 10:44 PM
He used to tweet about the girlfriend pretty regularly, but hasn't mentioned her in a long time. Maybe that's part of the problem.

He ate her. Literally.

Va Beach VH Fan
04-15-2015, 10:48 PM

Very valid point, was thinking about her myself....

Not like that, you know what I mean... ;)

DONNIEP
04-15-2015, 10:58 PM
If you are given everything on a plate from money to a career playing to arenas rock stardom to a pretty girlfriend then you don't have that, forgive the pun, hunger to 'do the best with what you got'. .

Hello. You must be new here. This won't go over well at all.

Wolfie didn't get the job and money and career handed to him "on a plate". He worked his balls off as a 13 or 14 or 15 year old, slapping his Magical Mystery Ear Buds in his drunk ass daddy's ears and said "Listen to this". You know, because Ed had amnesia and had no idea what he'd done prior to whatever. It takes a shit ton of courage to pull off that kind of make believe propaganda, I mean to stick those earbuds in and make it work!

Please keep in mind that a 15 year old kid called Dave and asked him to return to the fold. Ok, I can't do it. I'm trying but are you fucking shitting me?? I'm supposed to believe Ed's kid not only used his Miracle Powers to resurrect Ed, but he used his Powers Of Persuasion to call Dave and convince him to join the band again? Really? That's how it went down?

Jesus H. Christ. If you guys believe this crap then you should all check out Val's Jenni Craig Rock Star Wife Diet Plan....

Dave's Bitch
04-16-2015, 07:20 AM
Chasing monsters like Frankenstein and the Wolfman.

But Frankenstein was the creator ;)

cadaverdog
04-16-2015, 10:39 AM
But Frankenstein was the creator ;)
They cut the scene where Dr Frankenstein adopts the monster and names him Victor Frankenstein Jr from the movie but it's in the book.

vandeleur
04-16-2015, 11:04 AM
Hello. You must be new here. This won't go over well at all.

Wolfie didn't get the job and money and career handed to him "on a plate". He worked his balls off as a 13 or 14 or 15 year old, slapping his Magical Mystery Ear Buds in his drunk ass daddy's ears and said "Listen to this". You know, because Ed had amnesia and had no idea what he'd done prior to whatever. It takes a shit ton of courage to pull off that kind of make believe propaganda, I mean to stick those earbuds in and make it work!

Please keep in mind that a 15 year old kid called Dave and asked him to return to the fold. Ok, I can't do it. I'm trying but are you fucking shitting me?? I'm supposed to believe Ed's kid not only used his Miracle Powers to resurrect Ed, but he used his Powers Of Persuasion to call Dave and convince him to join the band again? Really? That's how it went down?

Jesus H. Christ. If you guys believe this crap then you should all check out Val's Jenni Craig Rock Star Wife Diet Plan....

Am not sure it would have been a tough sell to persuade dave to return mind.
"Hey dave you wanna drop the ghandi warhol impression at the local fair and play in front of people again" :D

DONNIEP
04-16-2015, 01:13 PM
Am not sure it would have been a tough sell to persuade dave to return mind.
"Hey dave you wanna drop the ghandi warhol impression at the local fair and play in front of people again" :D

Do not interject logic into this argument :biggrin:

Nitro Express
04-19-2015, 01:57 AM
Yup. Didn't care about the band's unhealthy lifestyle and didn't care that Dave couldn't sing and dressed like a flaming faggot. Didn't care. Had no internet or forums to over analyze shit on. Went to school or went to a job. Went to the show. Tried to blow the speakers in the car blasting the shit.