PDA

View Full Version : Starfucks Coffee: Now with Sodomite Semen Creamer!!

Satan
11-06-2014, 01:53 AM
NYC pastor: Starbucks is flavoured with the semen of sodomites

5th November 2014, 6:13 PM (http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/11/05/nyc-pastor-starbucks-is-flavoured-with-the-semen-of-sodomites/)
Last updated on 6th November
Nick Duffy

A New York pastor has warned that Starbucks coffees are flavoured with the “semen of sodomites”.

Coffee chain Starbucks recently launched a new ad campaign featuring two well-known drag artists – American Idol star Adore Delano and RuPaul’s Drag Race winner Bianca Del Rio.

Pastor James David Manning, of the ATLAH World Missionary Church in Harlem, claimed last week that Starbucks was “ground zero” for Ebola, which is being spread by “upscale sodomites”.

His remarks sparked a protest in which gay rights advocates handed out free coffee outside his church – which has provoked Manning into another attack on Starbucks.

He said in another video rant: “They had a big bucket of Starbucks coffee. They said that this church is a hate church, and that I’m a hate preacher.”

Citing a satirical news report – which he appeared to take seriously – Manning said: “Starbucks is a place where these types frequent and a lot of body fluids are exchanged there.

“The thing that I was not aware of is that… what Starbucks was doing, is they were taking specimens of male semen, and they were putting it in the blends of their lattes.

“It’s the absolute truth. They’re using male semen, and putting it into the blends of coffees that they sell.

“My suspicion is that they’re getting their semen from sodomites. Semen flavours up the coffee, and makes you thinks you’re having a good time.”

PinkNews has approached Starbucks for comment.

Manning claimed last month that Vladimir Putin is planning to out Barack Obama as a gay man within 100 days. His deadline is next Wednesday, November 12.

Watch his rant below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVjStWtQPYM

ELVIS
11-06-2014, 09:42 AM
Anyone who enjoys paying for that overpriced fancy coffee garbage deserves a mouth full of sodomite semen...

Seshmeister
11-06-2014, 01:49 PM
They made billions in the UK but avoided corporation tax for years.

In a rare bit of people power when that became well known they suffered a lot of boycotting and are now in trouble here having to shut lots of outlets and making a loss.

I think I went to a Starbucks once about 10 years ago.

Kristy
11-06-2014, 02:14 PM
Anyone who drinks that corporate shit deserves what they get. However, I have a suspicion "Pastor" Manning and his hysteria nonsense will be receiving a lawsuit or two in the near future.

Never was
11-06-2014, 04:13 PM
From your experience Elvis how do you tell the difference between a mouthful of run of the mill semen and sodomite semen?

Gives a new meaning to yes I'd like an extra shot please.

ELVIS
11-06-2014, 09:49 PM
I wouldn't know...

Maybe you should ask the Pastor or FORD...

Nickdfresh
11-06-2014, 09:59 PM
Who's "the Pastor?"

FORD
11-06-2014, 10:01 PM
I wouldn't know...

Maybe you should ask the Pastor or FORD...

Don't ask me. I never drink Starfucks......

http://www.batdorfcoffee.com/index.php/

Kristy
11-06-2014, 10:13 PM
I've been meaning to take my laptop into a SlarCrux so I can show everybody in there how much of an important person I am drinking corporate toilet water swill while "working" on my novel that will soon be a blockbuster motion picture. Yes, I was all ready to go until I realized something...something important. My laptop is not a Mac. Oh no! That means I can't sit there with my $6.99 "latte" or horse urinated flavored sugary dishwater along with all the other Mac users. I'll be a laughing stock! Then, wow, golly, no iPhone 6, either! This too means I can't be "modern" with my $200 headphones which are really $1.16 slave Chinese labor made "earbuds" to be in my little SplarPlux insulated bubble of Kate Perry and Arcade Fire Mp3's. Looks like I lack the proper technology that modernity demands of consumers. Oh well.

Kristy
11-06-2014, 11:26 PM
A Mini Me. I LOVE this girl:

twonabomber
11-07-2014, 03:17 AM
That's too funny!

I think I've tried coffee twice in my whole entire life. Meh. Not into tea, either.

Work is getting rid of the Keurig and OMG the cuntroversy...it's like they ripped the toilets out. Bring in your own K cups or STFU.

Seshmeister
11-07-2014, 08:00 AM
A Mini Me. I LOVE this girl:

The thing is though, if many millions of people do truly believe all this hokum surely they should all be on the streets shouting and proselytizing?

How can they sit there and watch their friends and neighbors blindly walking towards being tortured by big horrible nasty monsters in a big firey pit for eternity without trying desperately to stop them?

Like the 9-11 terrorists going to a strip club before their suicide, why would a true believer take a chance?

Never was
11-07-2014, 05:28 PM
Hey even Jesus likes a good pair of tits.

Never was
11-07-2014, 05:33 PM
In all seriousness I think in the end we are all subject to flaws of our humanity regardless of belief or lack of.

What is in someone's heart and there actions speaks to their beliefs regardless of whatever that belief is. Atheist or part of an organized religion what is your heart will define the person more so than ability to follow or condemn any rules due to consequence. Faith in yourself or something beyond yourself is probably not best measured by ability to follow or condemn rules but by ones character.

FORD
11-15-2014, 02:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OsNIUcus68

Kristy
11-15-2014, 04:26 PM
I get it: your hero is white, old and always angry.

Hardrock69
11-15-2014, 09:27 PM
If everyone believed in Jee-zusss-aahhhhh....there would be no need for street preachers.

I find it hilarious that moron has an audience of.....ONE....a hostile audience at that! :lmao:

FORD
02-02-2015, 09:16 PM
...and Obama made him cut off his tits!!

http://youtu.be/ELhZzfM6MiQ

Seshmeister
02-04-2015, 07:29 AM
This interview clip has gone a bit viral.

Funny to see the interviewer's reaction - Irish Sunday morning TV...

FORD
02-04-2015, 09:19 PM
Yeah, I saw that one earlier on another site. I don't think the host was expecting the answer he got, and given that it's on RTE, he's probably afraid of religious backlash against himself, more than Stephen Fry.