PDA

View Full Version : St Sebastians 25th Year Reunion

mikebuczek
11-29-2014, 11:50 PM
Dear Dave, Eddie, Alex and/or Wolf/ Michael

I'm writing this post asking for a favor for my class of 1990. We went to a small private school in Needham, Massachusetts. A school that had an enrollment of 350 students grades 6th through Senior year. Our class had 54 students. This spring celebrates our 25th year reunion, and many of my classmates are Van Halen fans. Our class song was, "Everybody Wants Some". Van Halen was frequently played in the hockey and football locker rooms before practices and games to set the mood. Dances always had DJs play Vh.

The event is always festive with good food and open bar. Usually we go out to Boston afterwards which is a 15 minute drive. So I'm asking for a favor, I personally got into Van Halen when I was 12 when 1984 was released, and bought all the older records soon after cutting neighbors lawns. I got the bug, and I knew you guys were and still are the best rock n roll band ever. My friend Brian and I used to play your tunes, not well, but it was great, I was on drums, and Brian played guitar. You guys had went back playing the old clubs, like Cafe Wha, so why not go further and play high schools too like you had. It would be really cool, and it would be good practice. Let me know if you could, I'll make sure you guys will have a good time.

http://www.stsebs.org/

Mike Buczek

ELVIS
11-30-2014, 12:19 AM
Hahahahahahaha...:biggrin:

Seshmeister
11-30-2014, 09:14 AM
Hi Mike

Open bar? - I'll be there sounds like it's going to be a crazy night with you funsters.

I talked to the band and unfortunately Dave and Eddie are doing a dog show in Tuna Fish Wyoming that night, Alex has a thing with his ex in-laws but Mike Antony asked me to let you know he's available.

Jérôme Frenchise
11-30-2014, 10:34 AM
[...] and it would be good practice.

:biggrin:

ELVIS
11-30-2014, 01:31 PM
Open bar? - I'll be there...

http://i.imgur.com/asimA.jpg

I talked to the band...

You're despicable...

ELVIS
11-30-2014, 06:54 PM
Mike Antony

His name is Michael Anthony, you royal Scottish dunce...

ELVIS
11-30-2014, 06:55 PM
Give it up already...

You're not worthy to run a Van Halen website...

ELVIS
11-30-2014, 06:58 PM
Sarge had class and charisma...

And you (drunken Scot) don't know shit from Shinola...

Jesus Christ
11-30-2014, 07:28 PM
Gregory, shouldn't ye be in church right now?

ELVIS
11-30-2014, 07:31 PM
Shaddup, FROD...

And stop speaking and drinking Olde English...

Jesus Christ
11-30-2014, 07:36 PM
Please.... when the Messiah turneth water into beer, I do much better than that stuff! :jesuslol: :gulp:

ELVIS
11-30-2014, 07:40 PM
Please.... when the Messiah turneth water into beer, I do much better than that stuff! :jesuslol: :gulp:

You'd need to in order to watch this...

BITEYOASS
11-30-2014, 08:04 PM
Dear Dave, Eddie, Alex and/or Wolf/ Michael

I'm writing this post asking for a favor for my class of 1990. We went to a small private school in Needham, Massachusetts. A school that had an enrollment of 350 students grades 6th through Senior year. Our class had 54 students. This spring celebrates our 25th year reunion, and many of my classmates are Van Halen fans. Our class song was, "Everybody Wants Some". Van Halen was frequently played in the hockey and football locker rooms before practices and games to set the mood. Dances always had DJs play Vh.

The event is always festive with good food and open bar. Usually we go out to Boston afterwards which is a 15 minute drive. So I'm asking for a favor, I personally got into Van Halen when I was 12 when 1984 was released, and bought all the older records soon after cutting neighbors lawns. I got the bug, and I knew you guys were and still are the best rock n roll band ever. My friend Brian and I used to play your tunes, not well, but it was great, I was on drums, and Brian played guitar. You guys had went back playing the old clubs, like Cafe Wha, so why not go further and play high schools too like you had. It would be really cool, and it would be good practice. Let me know if you could, I'll make sure you guys will have a good time.

http://www.stsebs.org/

Mike Buczek

Wrong website my friend! This is the site where the lastest =VH=/Diamond Dave news is posted, along with members sharing various pictures of naked women that have been found online. LOL Plus, the flame wars on this forum have been EPIC! :cool1: :hitch: :biggrin: :bigboobs:

High Life Man
11-30-2014, 11:39 PM
Boston, eh? Cherone's from the area, I'm sure he has a lot of free Saturday nights.

Diamondjimi
12-01-2014, 07:47 AM
Gregory, shouldn't ye be in church right now?

Don't call him by his birth name or he'll try and get you banned!

:lol:

ELVIS
12-01-2014, 08:50 AM
Watch it, Mohammad...

Seshmeister
12-01-2014, 08:24 PM
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee43/Seshmeister/smokin_zpstnj4czfj.gif

I guess at least if you are being a dick on here we are sparing someone in the real world having to put up with your whinging misery... :)