PDA

View Full Version : Abortion Advocate Gruber: Killing ‘marginal’ babies ‘saved over $14 billion dollars

ELVIS
12-09-2014, 07:39 PM
Infowars (http://www.infowars.com/abortion-advocate-gruber-killing-marginal-babies-saved-the-government-over-14-billion/)

Obamacare architect and MIT professor Jonathon Gruber is in hot water after spilling the beans on the deception needed to pass the contentious health care law, which he admitted depended upon the “stupidity of the American voter.”

Now a research paper he co-authored in the ’90s regarding income-based eugenics is also coming back to haunt him.

https://raymondpronk.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/jonathan_gruber_1.jpg

Gruber and the co-authors of the study, entitled “Abortion Legalization and Child Living Circumstances: Who is the ‘Marginal Child?,” were apparently attempting to gauge the success of the 1973 Roe v. Wade Supreme Court case, which legalized abortion in many cases, in terms of how likely an aborted child was to live off the government dole.

The ultimate results of the study? In essence, that the welfare system was better off after abortion was legalized because it “saved the government over $14 billion in welfare payments through the year 1994:”

We find evidence of sizeable positive selection: the average living circumstances of cohorts of children born immediately after abortion became legalized improved substantially relative to preceding cohorts, and relative to places where the legal status of abortion was not changing.

Our results suggest that the marginal children who were not born as a result of abortion legalization would have systematically been born into worse circumstances had the pregnancies not been terminated: they would have been 70% more likely to live in a single parent household, 40% more likely to live in poverty, 35% more likely to die during the first year of life, and 50% more likely to be in a household collecting welfare.

The last of these finding implies that the selection effects operating through the legalization of abortion saved the government over $14 billion in welfare payments through the year 1994.

In other words, Gruber and his pro-choice peers wanted to illustrate that killing babies spared the earth undesirable “marginal” citizens who speculatively were “more likely” to have a single parent, be poor, or collect welfare.

“It is upsetting, to say the least, that someone who thought so highly of Roe V. Wade was helping to craft our national health care law,” writes Life News’ Cortney O’Brien. “Perhaps it explains why Obamacare is filled with abortion subsidies and plans that indirectly fund the procedure.”

The Obamacare architect’s findings are disturbing in light of the national conversation being had over race, where social justice crusaders are chanting the slogan “Black Lives Matter,” and are especially disconcerting due to the fact that a majority of abortion clinics are located in black and Hispanic neighborhoods.

Dr. Alveda King, the niece of famed civil rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr., has stated that the killing of a quarter of the black population of the US has not been from the lynch mobs of her childhood days, but from abortionist “who plant their killing centers in minority neighborhoods and prey upon women who think they have no hope.”

ODShowtime
12-09-2014, 08:26 PM
I'm so glad I didn't have to live through the horrible crime wave that was prevented by the legalization of abortion. Of course elvis argues against abortion and welfare because he wants the poor to suffer. And he's too ignorant to realize we would all suffer without abortion. Because elvis is a big-mouthed idiot.

I've internet-known you for ten years buddy. You're a big-mouthed idiot.

ELVIS
12-09-2014, 09:47 PM
Making murder legal doesn't reverse it from being a crime...

Kristy
12-09-2014, 09:51 PM
Making murder legal doesn't reverse it from being a crime...

Yeah asshole, tell the peoples of Iraq and Afghanistan that. Seems you have zero problem when drones kill innocent children.

http://asiantribune.com/sites/asiantribune.com/files/images/2012/Drone_Attack_2.png

ELVIS
12-09-2014, 09:56 PM
Bullshit...

It's the same thing...

Legalized murder...

You and FROD voted for Obomba, didn't you ??

If so, the blood is on your hands...

I voted for Ron Paul who advocates none of these wars and would never sign off on such ridiculous bullshit...

Kristy
12-09-2014, 10:00 PM
How in the FUCK would a piece of shit like yourself know who I vote for?

ashstralia
12-09-2014, 10:26 PM
How in the FUCK would a piece of shit like yourself know who I vote for?

I'd like to cuddle you and gently massage your soft pink bits. :)

DONNIEP
12-09-2014, 10:28 PM

Is this offer open to all of us?

Kristy
12-09-2014, 10:48 PM

One more week (or so) and I'll be back on the weed. ONE MORE WEEK!

ashstralia
12-09-2014, 11:32 PM
Is this offer open to all of us?

Why the fuck not? Ayup.

ashstralia
12-09-2014, 11:34 PM
Bring it!!!!!

DONNIEP
12-09-2014, 11:44 PM
Bring it!!!!!

I got my Ballz™ out right now!

ashstralia
12-10-2014, 12:18 AM
I have a feeling if I rocked up in Denver right now, I'd have a couch for a few nights. Love you K.

ashstralia
12-10-2014, 12:41 AM

I'll gently kiss that soft bit of skin behind your left ear. :)

ELVIS
12-10-2014, 08:27 AM
I have a feeling if I rocked up in Denver right now, I'd have a cough for a few nights.

Yeah, and if it's the whooping cough that's currently beng spread by these liberal sacks of shit, you could die...

ELVIS
12-10-2014, 08:29 AM
I'll gently kiss that soft bit of skin behind your left ear. :)

I think that's a tumor...:biggrin:

ELVIS
12-10-2014, 08:31 AM
How in the FUCK would a rock star like yourself know who I vote for?

I detected it with my decoder ring....

ashstralia
12-10-2014, 09:06 AM
Stormfront a bit quiet tonight , king?

ELVIS
12-10-2014, 09:19 AM
I'll say...

ashstralia
12-10-2014, 09:22 AM

So it's a date?

ELVIS
12-10-2014, 09:38 AM
Do you really want to see what's in those grundies ??

ashstralia
12-10-2014, 09:42 AM
Yep.
lol. :)

ashstralia
12-10-2014, 10:39 AM
I've done thirty
years in the cops ain't nothing I haven't seen.

ELVIS
12-10-2014, 10:53 AM
Yes, but seeing and touching are two entirely different things...

Kristy
12-10-2014, 04:49 PM
I got my Ballz™ out right now!

You and your Walmart/Chinese made shit.

Nickdfresh
12-10-2014, 06:38 PM
I'm so glad I didn't have to live through the horrible crime wave that was prevented by the legalization of abortion. Of course elvis argues against abortion and welfare because he wants the poor to suffer. And he's too ignorant to realize we would all suffer without abortion. Because elvis is a big-mouthed idiot.

I've internet-known you for ten years buddy. You're a big-mouthed idiot.

Don't worry, Elpenis is only talking about white babies, like 90% of antiabortion nuts that will let black children rot in orphanages and poverty...

Nickdfresh
12-10-2014, 06:41 PM
Bullshit...

It's the same thing...

Legalized murder...

You and FROD voted for Obomba, didn't you ??

If so, the blood is on your hands...

I voted for Ron Paul who advocates none of these wars and would never sign off on such ridiculous bullshit...

BULLSHIT! indeed you two-faced, hypocritical cunt!

Then you voted for a disingenuous, conspiracy wackjob who believes government should stay off our backs but get in a woman's uterus.

And you voted for Bush, fucktard! You only embraced this conspiracy shit after a black president was elected. Before that you were just fine with wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, you fucking sanctimonious phoney baloney fuckwit!...

ELVIS
12-10-2014, 06:41 PM
Fock you, wikiracist...

Nickdfresh
12-10-2014, 06:42 PM
Fock you, wikiracist...

What's a Wikiracist? I think you have to suck some more of your knowledge out of Alexis Jonestown's dick!

Nickdfresh
12-10-2014, 06:44 PM
FUCK YOU!! YOU SUPPORTED THE WAR IN IRAQ, dickbag!!

Oh, you're mister drone-hater now? You had no problem when tens, hundreds of thousands died in the vacuum of Captain Mission Accomplished!!

Oh, I don't believe in the evil, big gov't now! FUCK YOU!!!

ashstralia
12-10-2014, 06:51 PM
Well this escalated quickly. :)

ODShowtime
12-10-2014, 06:53 PM
FUCK YOU!! YOU SUPPORTED THE WAR IN IRAQ, dickbag!!

Oh, you're mister drone-hater now? You had no problem when tens, hundreds of thousands died in the vacuum of Captain Mission Accomplished!!

Oh, I don't believe in the evil, big gov't now! FUCK YOU!!!

Your ideology is poorly reasoned and even more poorly communicated. You are scared and confused and full of self-righteous hatred. Just like they want you to be.

You are a Grade A mark elvis! A true sucker!

These pro-life politicians are playing you like a fiddle. They couldn't care less if any of us live or die. Especially non-voters, which includes your precious fetuses.

Why don't you answer this question? Do you believe there are pro-life politicians that actually care about the moral implications of abortion and the lives of the unborn? Bonus question: Can you name one?

ELVIS
12-11-2014, 10:35 AM
Besides Ron Paul (who is no longer in Congress), Jeff Sessions is the only one I can name...

Nickdfresh
12-11-2014, 06:49 PM
Besides Ron Paul (who is no longer in Congress), Jeff Sessions is the only one I can name...

And George W. Bush, and every Republican you can vote for in Louseyanna...

ELVIS
12-12-2014, 09:31 AM
I don't play the Dino vs Rino game, loser...

vandeleur
12-12-2014, 09:40 AM
something tells me someone will be pissed :D