PDA

View Full Version : Argentinian Jason Becker? Damian Salazar, guitarrista urbano

Seshmeister
12-30-2014, 05:55 PM
Think this kid busking in Buenos Aires may go viral shortly if he hasn't already and good luck to him, a step above your usual shredder YouTube people and I like he's out there playing in the streets not just a bedroom.

VAiN
12-30-2014, 07:17 PM
Good lord that kid can play!!!

Seshmeister
12-30-2014, 07:22 PM
It's like Becker, insane shreddiness but he has the other stuff too.

I really like how he's exclusively playing a Schecter. Great value guitars(and basses) and probably the absolute best guitar he can afford at the moment.

If he gets some success I hope he gets a(for once) genuine endorsement deal.

vandeleur
12-31-2014, 03:41 AM
I checked him out twice , I still hate him but he is shit hot .

Seshmeister
12-31-2014, 04:18 AM
Yeah he's the opposite of inspirational, he makes me want to give up. :D

DLR Bridge
12-31-2014, 02:22 PM
Not so fast with the quitting.

The kid clearly has a ton of talent and for a shredder, there's a decent chunk of playing with feel involved, which is a rarity and a plus for him. That being said, I still can't help but wonder, what's the big fucking hurry? Scales and runs played at such a speed that don't allow the listener a millisecond to digest what they've just heard have never done a thing for me. I mean, this sort of exhibition is almost designed to impress those who don't particularly know any better, like the two talking heads on the news program that featured him. You know, like 'golly he can play fast!' Terrific. Solo at that speed on a tune like Stay Frosty and you're basically giving a middle finger to the rest of the song.

Now, if the kid can write riffs or melodies, he may have a shot at something, but if flashing up Sweet Child O' Mine and The Wall are his thing, that ain't worth squat. My 2 copper slugs. :yo:

ELVIS
12-31-2014, 05:15 PM
Another yawn thread from Seshticle...

ELVIS
12-31-2014, 05:17 PM
Yeah he's the opposite of inspirational, he makes me want to give up. :D

You gave up when you chose alcohol over life...

vandeleur
12-31-2014, 05:27 PM
burp.

DLR Bridge
12-31-2014, 06:14 PM

Now now. Alcohol in moderation is a wonderful life aid. Especially when kids are involved. That didn't come out right.

Seshmeister
01-01-2015, 07:26 AM

Late on Nee Year's Eve and you were sitting at s lonely computer typing that.

You sad sad cunt... 😊

ashstralia
01-01-2015, 07:52 AM
Late on Nee Year's Eve and you were sitting at s lonely computer typing that.

You sad sad cunt... 😊

This is the edited version?

Seshmeister
01-01-2015, 04:45 PM
😊
First version said 'you are sitting' then I realised it read like I was online at the same time. :)