PDA

View Full Version : People, I've Been To Hell And Now Know what It's Like

Kristy
01-18-2015, 11:59 AM
Lacking the American experience that is cable TV I was flipping through channels last night when I came across the local PBS station. Usually on weekends late at night they show a lot of musical acts from local to Austin City Limits to show dull-as-fuck Amiee Mann show from back in 1998. Last night, as least for me, had to have been the nadir in my television viewing history:

That's right, a disgusting, white trash, dog-and-pony act calling themselves "Get The Led Out - An American Led Zeppelin Experience"

Okay, Zep tribute bands are nothing new and many have come and gone but these sad sacks of shit are just...terrible. Is the singer trying to be a cross between Sisters Of Mercy Andrew Eldrich and The Cult's Ian Astbury circa 1987? Bandana head wear from Poison 1986? Really? Was the drummer only in this band to earn enough money to get his rusting 1974 Ford Torino of the cinder blocks this summer?

Than the question arises: who would ever want to see this shit? Oh, I known, failed musicians and their skanky girlfriends, fans of NASCAR and Brad Paisley, 40-to-50 something white males who still live with their parents, and, most likely, the terminally stupid.

Watching this shit ends up affecting my amglyda in ways I don't understand where my reptile nature takes over and want to punch every one of these fuckers right in the face with nickle-plated brass knuckles until their own grey matter comes running out of their noses and the backs of their skulls like water fall at an amusement park.
http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/zeppelintine118/63470335/2657/2657_900.png
"I drink Howlin' Wolf's sperm straight from the bottle."
It's bad enough this cocksucker single-handley destroyed all that was pure with rock 'n' roll but now we have American white trash to carry it on and on and on. This is why when I have a child who will without a doubt be the true Anti-Christ and future Illuminati leader will such perversion of rock 'n' roll be finally put to an end. Following generations will rejoice once the world has been rid of this trailer trash nonsense and my weekend late night viewing can return to normal.

Kristy
01-18-2015, 12:10 PM
Gimme me Lez Zeppelin any day over that cock rock tribute shit.

Yeah, they suck, too with no originality and individuality but you have to admit the girls of Lez and far better musicians. Even if they are failures.

Kristy
01-18-2015, 12:16 PM
Now I really need to hear some REAL MUSIC

She's a god damn genius. She really is.

78/84 guy
01-18-2015, 12:46 PM
Katy Perry ? YOU GOT TOO BE KIDDING ME ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristy
01-18-2015, 12:48 PM
No. I'm not kidding. You see, Katy has standards. Now, I'm sure her standards are not the same as your obvious white trash corporate metal bands who dress in spandex and wear hairspray. It's 2015, not 1975.

78/84 guy
01-18-2015, 01:23 PM
No. I'm not kidding. You see, Katy has standards. Now, I'm sure her standards are not the same as your obvious white trash corporate metal bands who dress in spandex and wear hairspray. It's 2015, not 1975.

Sure I like some of that stuff. At least they PLAYED MUSIC !! Not sing shitty lyrics over a drum machine !! I listen to plenty of new music. MUSIC is the key word ! GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK WITH THIS SHIT ! Utter and complete rubbish ! You lost all credibility with this one. Not that you had much. But hey I'd fuck her !

Kristy
01-18-2015, 01:28 PM
It's not a drum machine! More like someone simply presses a button on a sequencer.

And you'd fuck a electrical socket if you had any money to buy it a drink first.

78/84 guy
01-18-2015, 01:55 PM
It's not a drum machine! More like someone simply presses a button on a sequencer.

And you'd fuck a electrical socket if you had any money to buy it a drink first.

My dick wouldn't fit !

Kristy
01-18-2015, 02:21 PM
I'm willing to bet $100 it would.

Coyote
01-18-2015, 04:32 PM

Well, they probably are not the same after John "Superdouche" Mayer...

BITEYOASS
01-18-2015, 08:48 PM
If Nick Manning gave Krusty a good fuck, then maybe she would be less of a bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqgXkxcMIxk

Kristy
01-19-2015, 09:48 AM
Go play with a rattlesnake.