PDA

View Full Version : Adolf Hitler just found out that Jeb and Mittens are running in 2016

FORD
01-19-2015, 01:10 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfk6S1JtZnY :meinsmiley:

DONNIEP
01-19-2015, 01:52 AM
Same damn argument over and over again.

Welcome to the Roth Army - God, Guns, Gubment, and Global Warming. We make sure to bring you the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Enjoy.

DONNIEP
01-19-2015, 02:28 AM
This thread is a perfect example of what this site has become: It's all one big conspiracy. Regardless of which side you're on - everybody is out to get you.

And, no, I'm not bashing Sesh. But this site has degenerated to a shit hole of arguments of the 4 Gs. All you people want to do is argue about God, Guns, Gubment, and Global Warming. The reason the place is dead as fuck has nothing to do with anything that went on years ago. It's dead as shit because the only threads that get traction are the same damn ones that have been posted over and over again.

How many times can one post threads about the BCE? How many Global Warming threads can this place support? I derail those threads because they are bullshit. None of you are gonna cut back on your electricity consumption. Not one motherfucking one. And none of you are gonna move out of the country and declare your independence and swear to destroy the BCE from without. None of you. None of you is gonna do jack shit. You're not gonna go "off the grid". You're not gonna stop driving. You're not gonna do shit. So YOU are the problem. You all suck on the corporate cock of cheap energy. You ALL still sit here and pass judgment on other people. And you ALL keep on filling up your cars and trucks and SUVs and your bellies on cheap shit.

Prove me wrong. I'm pretty sure Kristy is railing against everything I just outlined.

The rest of you? Bullfuckingshit.

vandeleur
01-19-2015, 03:31 AM
I live in the uk , we have no guns our God is a tea and biscuits "it's ok if you don't believe in me " one .
When I last checked we don't do the gubmint thing , what we have is just the same one that changes its name every few years .
Mate if it wasn't for the shit weather and the fat lasses you would like it here .
We have something called beer , it enslaves the masses so we don't question anything , it's fucking great :D

Kristy
01-19-2015, 09:41 AM
Right. Bring back the glory days of Roth homoeroticism. Bring back the times when you could come here and speak your deepest male fantasies of a man who can't sing, wears spandex and and was part of a major corporate rock band.

DLR Bridge
01-19-2015, 10:07 AM
Right. Bring back the glory days of Roth homoeroticism. Bring back the times when you could come here and speak your deepest male fantasies of a man who can't sing, wears spandex and and was part of a major corporate rock band.

Umm. Ok. Anyone see those pics at the VHND from the opening night of the 1984 tour? Stellar! :biggrin:

kwame k
01-19-2015, 11:48 AM
Who has the heart to break it to Donnie that this is the FrontLine forum that's dedicated to discussing politics and government! Always has been and always will be :yo::

ELVIS
01-19-2015, 12:07 PM
So YOU are the problem.

http://mitalk.umich.edu/files/mitalk/styles/main_image/public/field/image/2884484251_d4ae64ea58_o.jpg?itok=93r_QCQy

Kristy
01-19-2015, 12:19 PM
Who has the heart to break it to Donnie that this is the FrontLine forum that's dedicated to discussing politics and government! Always has been and always will be :yo::

Yankee.

FORD
01-19-2015, 12:25 PM
So YOU are the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjtfSV8PqUQ

hambon4lif
01-19-2015, 01:39 PM
The reason the place is dead as fuck has nothing to do with anything that went on years ago.If you keep repeating it out loud to yourself over and over, there's a chance you might actually end up believing that.:thumb:

vandeleur
01-19-2015, 02:30 PM
Told you donnie IT was your shit craic that caused the schism. :D

Phil theStalker
01-19-2015, 05:53 PM
This thread is a perfect example of what this site has become...Bullfuckingshit.

Dat's graTiToode f4or ya!:cry2:

VAiN
01-19-2015, 05:59 PM
I love driving a V8 and that's not changing.. I am the problem, now make it cheaper, goddamnit! I don't give a fuck who or how.

Phil theStalker
01-19-2015, 06:08 PM
I wuz gooing t2o ST.Art A CUM TRIBUOOTE THRED!:splooge:

Kristy
01-20-2015, 09:52 AM
Speaking of Donnie:

twonabomber
01-20-2015, 10:23 AM
The Hitler clip was funny the first fifty times. Now, not so much.

Seshmeister
01-20-2015, 08:07 PM

This forum isn't the problem if anything it used to be far more aggressive, go back and look it's all still there.

The problem is that people aren't posting much in the other ones. We used to have 3 bands Dave solo, Van Halen and Van Hagar to rant about. Now there is one and it doesn't do anything. Add social media where you can joke with 100 of your friends instead and subtract a bunch of people who fell out with each other a while back and we are where we are.

Nickdfresh
01-21-2015, 09:56 PM
Same damn argument over and over again.

Welcome to the Roth Army - God, Guns, Gubment, and Global Warming. We make sure to bring you the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Enjoy.

You don't have to post in this section if it hurts your little head...

Nickdfresh
01-21-2015, 09:57 PM
This thread is a perfect example of what this site has become: It's all one big conspiracy. Regardless of which side you're on - everybody is out to get you.

"...what this site has become."? Like. Dude, like where the fuck have you been for the last 10 years?

Nickdfresh
01-21-2015, 10:01 PM

Keeps you coming back for more so you can lecture us! Pass me another PBR my little hipster sex kitten...

Nickdfresh
01-21-2015, 10:05 PM
The Hitler clip was funny the first fifty times. Now, not so much.

Yeah, the best one is from some forum I never logged in on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfgn2lOSx6M

BTW, Downfall is a great film. That scene is actually about Hitler being informed that one of his generals in the field has countermanded and refused his orders in order to hold the Red Army so that Germans can flee to the Western Allied sectors rather than him sending his forces to Berlin to save the encircled Hitler...

Phil theStalker
01-21-2015, 11:19 PM
NoW I'm REELy gonna ST.art a CUM TRIBUOOTE THRED!

foLLOOw mmme t2o da NON-DAVLR frorum....

aNy ReQuesTS? Suzan SArandon? DoLLy ParTON? Jooe Roegan? Jus' gimme sum time t2o giddit HARRRd!

Phil theStalker
01-21-2015, 11:35 PM
Yeah, the best one is from some forum I never logged in on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfgn2lOSx6M

BTW, Downfall is a great film. That scene is actually about Hitler being informed that one of his generals in the field has countermanded and refused his orders in order to hold the Red Army so that Germans can flee to the Western Allied sectors rather than him sending his forces to Berlin to save the encircled Hitler...
I wiLL doo a JuPitER ASScenDING CUM TRIBUOOTE t2o MiLA Kuntis. How'z dat?
:appl::appl::appl::splooge: