PDA

View Full Version : The fiddling with temperature data is the biggest science scandal ever

ELVIS
02-08-2015, 07:09 PM
telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/environment/globalwarming/11395516/The-fiddling-with-temperature-data-is-the-biggest-science-scandal-ever.html)

When future generations look back on the global-warming scare of the past 30 years, nothing will shock them more than the extent to which the official temperature records – on which the entire panic ultimately rested – were systematically “adjusted” to show the Earth as having warmed much more than the actual data justified.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03191/bear_3191458b.jpg

Two weeks ago, under the headline “How we are being tricked by flawed data on global warming”, I wrote about Paul Homewood, who, on his Notalotofpeopleknowthat blog, had checked the published temperature graphs for three weather stations in Paraguay against the temperatures that had originally been recorded. In each instance, the actual trend of 60 years of data had been dramatically reversed, so that a cooling trend was changed to one that showed a marked warming.

This was only the latest of many examples of a practice long recognised by expert observers around the world – one that raises an ever larger question mark over the entire official surface-temperature record.

Following my last article, Homewood checked a swathe of other South American weather stations around the original three. In each case he found the same suspicious one-way “adjustments”. First these were made by the US government’s Global Historical Climate Network (GHCN). They were then amplified by two of the main official surface records, the Goddard Institute for Space Studies (Giss) and the National Climate Data Center (NCDC), which use the warming trends to estimate temperatures across the vast regions of the Earth where no measurements are taken. Yet these are the very records on which scientists and politicians rely for their belief in “global warming”.

Homewood has now turned his attention to the weather stations across much of the Arctic, between Canada (51 degrees W) and the heart of Siberia (87 degrees E). Again, in nearly every case, the same one-way adjustments have been made, to show warming up to 1 degree C or more higher than was indicated by the data that was actually recorded. This has surprised no one more than Traust Jonsson, who was long in charge of climate research for the Iceland met office (and with whom Homewood has been in touch). Jonsson was amazed to see how the new version completely “disappears” Iceland’s “sea ice years” around 1970, when a period of extreme cooling almost devastated his country’s economy.

One of the first examples of these “adjustments” was exposed in 2007 by the statistician Steve McIntyre, when he discovered a paper published in 1987 by James Hansen, the scientist (later turned fanatical climate activist) who for many years ran Giss. Hansen’s original graph showed temperatures in the Arctic as having been much higher around 1940 than at any time since. But as Homewood reveals in his blog post, “Temperature adjustments transform Arctic history”, Giss has turned this upside down. Arctic temperatures from that time have been lowered so much that that they are now dwarfed by those of the past 20 years.

Homewood’s interest in the Arctic is partly because the “vanishing” of its polar ice (and the polar bears) has become such a poster-child for those trying to persuade us that we are threatened by runaway warming. But he chose that particular stretch of the Arctic because it is where ice is affected by warmer water brought in by cyclical shifts in a major Atlantic current – this last peaked at just the time 75 years ago when Arctic ice retreated even further than it has done recently. The ice-melt is not caused by rising global temperatures at all.

Of much more serious significance, however, is the way this wholesale manipulation of the official temperature record – for reasons GHCN and Giss have never plausibly explained – has become the real elephant in the room of the greatest and most costly scare the world has known. This really does begin to look like one of the greatest scientific scandals of all time.

Jesus Christ
02-08-2015, 08:17 PM
Gregory, if ye will not believe the climate scientists, then believe ME, the climate Creator.

Thy planet is in grave danger if ye keep abusing it. And ye knoweth that in Revelation 11:18, it is clear that Dad and I will not be happy with those who are guilty.

jacksmar
02-08-2015, 09:50 PM
and because NBC's Brian Williams said so...

Jesus Christ
02-08-2015, 11:05 PM
Brian Williams hath borne so much false witness he should be working for FAUX :jesuslol:

Angel
02-08-2015, 11:50 PM
Forget scientists and reporters, I go by what I see...

...and Anishnabe prophecies....

jacksmar
02-09-2015, 07:04 AM
Brian Williams hath borne so much false witness he should be working for FAUX :jesuslol:

So let's get this straight; in 1974 it was global cooling, in the 90's it was global warming, and today it's climate change. Need another 20 - 40 years.......

But I was just wondering back before the dirty industrialized world, you know before pasteurization and water filtration, who caused global warming ? Nepolian? Khan? Ceasar?

a weather tax or DC law can make it all what? cooler? warmer? at least by .07.............

the reality is that all those computer simulations and models are perfect and the Earth is in big time error...........

Seshmeister
02-09-2015, 07:50 AM
I guess you can choose what to believe but that doesn't change the facts.

On one side of the argument you have a retired English accountant called Paul Homewood who writes a blog on the internet and has been disproved before and some shills funded by big oil companies and the Koch brothers who all want things to stay the way they are. On the other side you have NASA, almost all the scientists in the field worldwide and the facts saying that we will be fucked.

jacksmar
02-09-2015, 09:11 AM
I guess you can choose what to believe but that doesn't change the facts.

On one side of the argument you have a retired English accountant called Paul Homewood who writes a blog on the internet and has been disproved before and some shills funded by big oil companies and the Koch brothers who all want things to stay the way they are. On the other side you have NASA, almost all the scientists in the field worldwide and the facts saying that we will be fucked.

Reality: Every computer simulation and model is perfect. The Earth is in big time error....

Elvis and the UK's article is proving that the global warming wingnuts will be looked back on like the Salem witch trials......

ELVIS
02-09-2015, 09:18 AM
On the other side you have NASA, almost all the scientists in the field worldwide and the facts saying that we will be fucked.

You're fucked with or without the global warming scam...

ELVIS
02-09-2015, 09:21 AM
Facts...:rolleyes:

What facts, loser ??

And leave out the BBC videos and your "its a complicated subject" bullshit...

Seshmeister
02-09-2015, 09:51 AM
It's not complicated for you, just find a internet whackjob and believe whatever bullshit conspiracy they make up.:)

jacksmar
02-09-2015, 10:26 AM
It's not complicated for you, just find a internet whackjob and believe whatever bullshit conspiracy they make up.:)

Like Brian Williams? Check that idiot an his political agenda on the Alabama tornadoes.

NASA is a political, muslim outreach program. NASA has nothing to do with the weather anymore. NASA is a 3 mile island for muslims. It's a regular Love Canal to Lake Erie under the acid rain run by climate witch doctors.......

a witch....................call Salem...............

he turned me into a newt................

Kristy
02-09-2015, 11:04 AM
Dull.

Another Trollvis posting from listening to (Dis)InfoWars to make himself look intellectually compatible. His Kafkaesque world brought froth by a F A T man with a severe schizotypal personality disorder that he never questions.

Climate change is real, you Koch cocksucker welfare idiot.

Kristy
02-09-2015, 11:05 AM
Reality: Every computer simulation and model is perfect. The Earth is in big time error....

Elvis and the UK's article is proving that the global warming wingnuts will be looked back on like the Salem witch trials......

Yeah, from flooded history books published by Fox News.

ELVIS
02-09-2015, 11:52 AM

Whatever...

Got those "facts" ready yet ??

ELVIS
02-09-2015, 11:55 AM
Yeah, from flooded history books...

Right on, Krusty Gore...

ELVIS
02-09-2015, 11:57 AM
Climate change is real, you Koch cocksucker welfare idiot.

Of course it is...

Man made global warming is not...

ELVIS
02-09-2015, 12:02 PM
Kafkaesque...:rolleyes:

Stop trying to be intellectual, you stupid retard...

Either you got or or you don't...

Kristy
02-09-2015, 12:08 PM
"Either you got"?

Maybe tax money should not go into public education. You're a prime example.

Go blow you F A T boyfriend for some more ideas.

kwame k
02-09-2015, 12:17 PM
Like Brian Williams? Check that idiot an his political agenda on the Alabama tornadoes.

NASA is a political, muslim outreach program. NASA has nothing to do with the weather anymore. NASA is a 3 mile island for muslims. It's a regular Love Canal to Lake Erie under the acid rain run by climate witch doctors.......

a witch....................call Salem...............

he turned me into a newt................

Jack you and your ilk suffer from Affirmative Bias. You should actually get money from the big polluting corporations and every other industry that is ruining the planet or killing humanity for a profit. You are the biggest cheerleader for everything that is wrong in the world and all it takes is a 30 second soundbite for you to get on board and go against your own self interest!

You'll reach out and embrace any theory as long as it follows your narrative, no matter how flawed or far fetched, just as long as it fits comfortably into your narrow views.

You believe that Obama isn't really an American, FFS. The uppity negro that was brilliant enough to fool the world into believing he's a christian american yet he is the dumbest and worst president of all time! While completely ignoring the fact that the last president blatantly lied to invade a country, trampled all over our constitutional rights, sent us into the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, used torture to gain intelligence (which every expert in the world says doesn't work and is unreliable.........except on that tv show 24 that you believe is based on real life).

Truly you and your ilk are as anti-american as any ISIS terrorist. You are ruining this country and ruining this planet.

You are exactly like this!

"People just take what they want out of it, I no longer really believe we are rational at all. I think people basically choose points of views for emotional reasons and then use their brains to rationalize the position they're in, Using what they call the affirmative bias. Always looking for evidence they're right. We have not evolved to tell the truth but to win our arguments."

And for the record, Brian Williams is just another talking head whore who'll say or do anything for ratings!

Never was
02-09-2015, 12:44 PM
Each side has agendas and results in both sides talking at and past each other. Corporations will resist regulation and yes there is a anti-corporate agenda as well that results in selectivity of data. It is why the founder of Greenpeace eventually denounced his own organization as losing their way.

Climate change is real and constant, dismissing there's nothing to examine is pointless.
Yes many of the folks now such the infamous Al Gore were also writing their college papers on the "impending ice age" in 1970's.
CO2 levels have soared and are concern for a variety of reasons. That said surface temp variation is most correlated with sunspot activity which is not a function of CO2. The ocean temp variation and CO2 have a tighter relationship and our oceans are indeed a mess in a way that doesn't get enough attention. Corporations have indeed raped our oceans and global regulation of oceans is needed.
The largest human activity that produces co2 globally is actually agriculture and not autos - why do so many environmental groups ignore that?
The period of greatest surface warming was during Jeffersonian times when co2 was relatively constant. CO2 rose steadily after WW2 while surface temps cooled for 35 years before warming rapidly for about 35 years, and now have been cooling for a few years. This pattern correlates with a shocking R-squared to sunspot activity.
Ice core samples give clear example that unchecked pollution has to be controlled and the damage is disporportiantly felt in our oceans.

If this sounds like I am talking out both sides of my mouth that is my point. It is not a simply leftist conspiracy, or case closed man made evil. That is intellectually weak. There are truths on both sides because it is a complex and important issue. Very little sorting of facts beyond bumper sticker slogans occur while everyone centers on dismissing the other.

Kristy
02-09-2015, 12:47 PM
I find the whole Brian Williams fiasco to be rather amusing. Next to Scott "Whistle Through My Teeth As I Speak" Pelley, I can't think of anyone who comes off as being a smug pharmaceutical bought and sold whore for news than Williams. No surprise Asscrack is attempting to find an argument here when one doesn't exist.

Kristy
02-09-2015, 12:50 PM
It is why the founder of Greenpeace eventually denounced his own organization as losing their way.

I blame Obama.

Okay, this cockface who loves a photo op more than Jesus at the company picnic.
http://spd.fotolog.com/photo/13/27/88/tute_u2/1234876711149_f.jpg

Bono is the Jimmy Page of environmental activism.

kwame k
02-09-2015, 01:17 PM
Each side has agendas and results in both sides talking at and past each other. Corporations will resist regulation and yes there is a anti-corporate agenda as well that results in selectivity of data. It is why the founder of Greenpeace eventually denounced his own organization as losing their way.

Climate change is real and constant, dismissing there's nothing to examine is pointless.
Yes many of the folks now such the infamous Al Gore were also writing their college papers on the "impending ice age" in 1970's.
CO2 levels have soared and are concern for a variety of reasons. That said surface temp variation is most correlated with sunspot activity which is not a function of CO2. The ocean temp variation and CO2 have a tighter relationship and our oceans are indeed a mess in a way that doesn't get enough attention. Corporations have indeed raped our oceans and global regulation of oceans is needed.
The largest human activity that produces co2 globally is actually agriculture and not autos - why do so many environmental groups ignore that?
The period of greatest surface warming was during Jeffersonian times when co2 was relatively constant. CO2 rose steadily after WW2 while surface temps cooled for 35 years before warming rapidly for about 35 years, and now have been cooling for a few years. This pattern correlates with a shocking R-squared to sunspot activity.
Ice core samples give clear example that unchecked pollution has to be controlled and the damage is disporportiantly felt in our oceans.

If this sounds like I am talking out both sides of my mouth that is my point. It is not a simply leftist conspiracy, or case closed man made evil. That is intellectually weak. There are truths on both sides because it is a complex and important issue. Very little sorting of facts beyond bumper sticker slogans occur while everyone centers on dismissing the other.

Spot on!

The majority of the "Patriots" here and in the world at large can't accept what you just posted because it can't fit into a meme that they can post on FB!

Concrete and asphalt production do as much environmental damage as any fossil fuel does. Does that even make it into the argument?

What it comes down to is so simple even E or Jack might grasp it.

Big corporations don't want any type of regulation because it might cut into the bottom line! They spend millions of dollars to obfuscate the truth and have no qualms about selling a product that'll kill you or raping the planet for profit. All the while telling you it's a good thing!

Pollution can never be good for the planet but Jack will sit here all day and tell you it is!

Sheep are easily led and if you can put a complex problem into a digestible microwavable sound bite they'll go against their own self interest to support it based on flawed logic and Affirmative Bias!

Seshmeister
02-09-2015, 02:41 PM
...CO2 rose steadily after WW2 while surface temps cooled for 35 years before warming rapidly for about 35 years

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11639-climate-myths-the-cooling-after-1940-shows-co2-does-not-cause-warming.html#.VNkMydKsWSo

ELVIS
02-09-2015, 03:53 PM
Obomba blatantly lied to invade Libya as well as a failed attempt to invade Syria, trampled all over our constitutional rights, sent us into the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, used torture to gain intelligence (which every expert in the world says doesn't work and is unreliable.........except on that tv show 24 that you believe is based on real life).

I agree...

ELVIS
02-09-2015, 03:54 PM
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11639-climate-myths-the-cooling-after-1940-shows-co2-does-not-cause-warming.html#.VNkMydKsWSo

The warming is the myth...

jacksmar
02-09-2015, 06:34 PM
Jack you and your ilk suffer from Affirmative Bias. You should actually get money from the big polluting corporations and every other industry that is ruining the planet or killing humanity for a profit. You are the biggest cheerleader for everything that is wrong in the world and all it takes is a 30 second soundbite for you to get on board and go against your own self interest!

You'll reach out and embrace any theory as long as it follows your narrative, no matter how flawed or far fetched, just as long as it fits comfortably into your narrow views.

You believe that Obama isn't really an American, FFS. The uppity negro that was brilliant enough to fool the world into believing he's a christian american yet he is the dumbest and worst president of all time! While completely ignoring the fact that the last president blatantly lied to invade a country, trampled all over our constitutional rights, sent us into the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, used torture to gain intelligence (which every expert in the world says doesn't work and is unreliable.........except on that tv show 24 that you believe is based on real life).

Truly you and your ilk are as anti-american as any ISIS terrorist. You are ruining this country and ruining this planet.

You are exactly like this!

"People just take what they want out of it, I no longer really believe we are rational at all. I think people basically choose points of views for emotional reasons and then use their brains to rationalize the position they're in, Using what they call the affirmative bias. Always looking for evidence they're right. We have not evolved to tell the truth but to win our arguments."

And for the record, Brian Williams is just another talking head whore who'll say or do anything for ratings!

KK, I get it. Heretic, witch, blasphemer( great tune)….. Followed by straw man………..

By the way, if the global warming “scientists’ hadn’t manipulated their data; no high dollar government grants…..

Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang
Walla walla, bing bang

Brought to you by Clark Gasoline.............

jacksmar
02-09-2015, 06:54 PM

That's because the actual issue is: Catastrophic Anthropogenic Global Warming.

Seshmeister
02-10-2015, 12:27 AM
The warming is the myth...

Your posts are a terrible indictment of the US education system which is a concern for all of us in the West.

We can only hope that you are not the norm.

DONNIEP
02-10-2015, 12:56 AM
Global Warming/Climate Change is real and it's only going to get worse. The only way to combat it is to buy Don's Ultra Black Suntan Lotion! It won't just give you a nice golden brown color to your skin - which scares the living shit out of all the faggity liberals all over the world - it's also loaded with moisturizers that will make you look younger and get you better pussy and make you an overall bad ass. Really, who wants to be a fat ass pasty skinned old dude? Nobody. So load up on Don's Ultra Black! Not only will you get a kick ass tan, you'll lose some of the White Guilt that plagues so many of you.

VetteLS5
02-10-2015, 09:44 AM
Global Warming/Climate Change is real and it's only going to get worse. The only way to combat it is to buy Don's Ultra Black Suntan Lotion! It won't just give you a nice golden brown color to your skin - which scares the living shit out of all the faggity liberals all over the world - it's also loaded with moisturizers that will make you look younger and get you better pussy and make you an overall bad ass. Really, who wants to be a fat ass pasty skinned old dude? Nobody. So load up on Don's Ultra Black! Not only will you get a kick ass tan, you'll lose some of the White Guilt that plagues so many of you.

That's racist

ELVIS
02-10-2015, 09:54 AM
Your posts are a terrible indictment of the US education system which is a concern for all of us in the West.

We can only hope that you are not the norm.

I'll keep that in mind, Piers...

ELVIS
02-10-2015, 09:56 AM
And one more thing...

Fuck off...

Seshmeister
02-10-2015, 10:47 AM
Go read a book.

Better start with something simple though... :)

Seshmeister
02-10-2015, 10:49 AM
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/32500/Thinking-For-Dummies--32952.jpg

Kristy
02-10-2015, 11:05 AM
Trollvis and a book:
https://ipfactor.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/nazi-donald-duck-reading-mein-kampf.jpg

FORD
02-10-2015, 01:16 PM
ELVIS & Jerksmear can stop worrying, now that "climate expert" Pat Robertson is on their side......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSDSAkvFGXw

kwame k
02-10-2015, 03:00 PM
KK, I get it. Heretic, witch, blasphemer( great tune)….. Followed by straw man………..

By the way, if the global warming “scientists’ hadn’t manipulated their data; no high dollar government grants…..

Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang
Walla walla, bing bang

Brought to you by Clark Gasoline.............

Yep! Because man has zero impact on the environment and it's unamerican to want to stop big corporations from polluting the planet and poisoning our food, profits before safety is always a good bet :thumb:

Why do you hate the earth and America so much, traitor?

kwame k
02-10-2015, 03:14 PM
I agree...

We invaded Libya and Syria but failed to invade them properly :headlights:

So you want a Dubya style proper type invasion? Where we invade a country based on lies, create more terrorists in the process, cripple our economy and then blame the whole thing on the next president, gotcha!

What if it turns out its a white Christian conservative male who gets elected next :ohmy:

I know blame the black guy! He's the super evil genius that wasn't born here and is Muslimie but too dumb to keep it a secret from super sluths like you and Alex, right?

kwame k
02-10-2015, 03:23 PM
ELVIS & Jerksmear can stop worrying, now that "climate expert" Pat Robertson is on their side......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSDSAkvFGXw

Go to Boston, Mr President.

What a fucking moron and I feel sorry for those lonely old people who enrich this tool of Satan!

So in summertime when it's a hundred degrees out global warming will be real?

I ate a steak today and I'm full so there can't be starvation in the world:doh:

FORD
02-10-2015, 03:43 PM
Pat's looking at the wrong corner of the country. Cold temperatures in Boston in February isn't out of the ordinary.

On the other hand, I've barely had to use the heat at all this winter up here in Cascadia. I did have to buy a dehumidifier, because it's still raining a lot, but it's going to be in the mid-50s to low 60s here all week long, and that's very unusual for February up here, which is more often than not, the "cold and dry" month, where you get sunshine, but daytime highs of about 30.

Now that I can get rid of the dampness, I'm fine with the warm & rainy.

DONNIEP
02-10-2015, 03:55 PM
I ate a steak today and I'm full so there can't be starvation in the world:doh:
http://southpark.cc.com/clips/149990/we-found-an-ethernopian

Well...it kinda sucks when the video doesn't embed.

kwame k
02-10-2015, 04:06 PM
Look at the ice shelves, look at the air quality in Mexico City or the destruction of the rain forest. Even fracking here in America. We're destroying the only known habitable planet within our reach. You'd think less pollution, non-toxic food and drinkable water would be something we could all agree on but..........throw a 30 sec soundbite and Jack & E will go against their own self preservation.

You only say human behavior has zero impact on the planet if;

A) You're a big polluting corporation.
B) You're a tool who is easily distracted by shinny objects.

So which one are you Jack and E?

kwame k
02-10-2015, 04:08 PM
http://southpark.cc.com/clips/149990/we-found-an-ethernopian

Well...it kinda sucks when the video doesn't embed.

Love that episode!

jacksmar
02-10-2015, 06:34 PM
Look at the ice shelves, look at the air quality in Mexico City or the destruction of the rain forest. Even fracking here in America. We're destroying the only known habitable planet within our reach. You'd think less pollution, non-toxic food and drinkable water would be something we could all agree on but..........throw a 30 sec soundbite and Jack & E will go against their own self preservation.

You only say human behavior has zero impact on the planet if;

A) You're a big polluting corporation.
B) You're a tool who is easily distracted by shinny objects.

So which one are you Jack and E?

Can't speak for E but................................

I 'm a big shinny tool...................

jacksmar
02-10-2015, 06:40 PM
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/afBRwugJFKM/0.jpg

Seshmeister
02-10-2015, 06:47 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-30852588

2014 warmest year on record, say US researchers
By Mark Kinver
Environment reporter, BBC News

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/79316000/jpg/_79316051_fryin.jpg

2014 was the warmest year on record, with global temperatures 0.68C (1.24F) above the long-term average, US government scientists have said.

The results mean that 14 of the 15 warmest years on record have occurred since the turn of the century.

The analysis was published on Friday by Nasa and Noaa researchers.

Last month, the World Meteorological Organization released provisional figures that predicted the past 12 months were set to be record breakers.

The long-term global average temperature is calculated from data collected between 1951 and 1980.

"This is the latest in a series of warm years, in a series of warm decades," said Gavin Schmidt, director of Nasa's Goddard Institute for Space Studies.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/80328000/gif/_80328070_temperature_anomaly_624.gif

"While the ranking of individual years can be affected by chaotic weather patterns, the long-term trends are attributable to drivers of climate change that right now are dominated by human emissions of greenhouse gases," he added.

Nasa and the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (Noaa) maintain two of the three global datasets of global temperatures. The UK's Met Office maintains the third.

Data from all three are used by the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) and formed the basis of its provisional figures in December.

Talking to journalists, Dr Schmidt said the results from the two sets of data showed "a lot of warmth in the oceans".

"It shows very clearly that it has been the warmest year on record in the oceans but it wasn't quite the warmest year in the land records but combined it did give us the warmest year," he explained.

Hot water

During a presentation of the two agencies' reports, Thomas Karl, director of Noaa's National Climatic Data Center, said there was a "considerable amount of area where we saw the record highest temperature observed, such as many portions of Europe and every ocean had parts that were [the warmest on record]".

Pacific Ocean
Data "very clearly" shows warming in the world's oceans, say the scientists
Australia was another nation to set record-breaking average temperatures.

But Dr Karl added that not all parts of the globe recorded temperatures above the long-term average.

"There were actually some areas that were cooler than average, particularly across some parts of the US that were much cooler than average," he observed.

"But that was overwhelmed by the far greater proportion of land and ocean areas that was much warmer than average or record temperatures.

"If you put it all together then it comes out as the warmest year on record."

Records stretch back to the late 19th Century when scientists began using scientific instruments to collect temperature data.

Today, as well as in-situ instruments recording information on the Earth's surface, satellites closely monitor temperatures across the planet.

During its review of extreme weather during 2014, the WMO highlighted a number of record-breaking events:

In September, parts of the Balkans received more than double the average monthly rainfall and parts of Turkey were hit by four times the average.
The town of Guelmin in Morocco was swamped by more than a year's rain in just four days.

Western Japan saw the heaviest August rain since records began.
Parts of the western US endured persistent drought, as did parts of China and Central and South America.

Tropical storms, on the other hand, totalled 72 which is less than the average of 89 judged by 1981-2010 figures. The North Atlantic, western North Pacific and northern Indian Ocean were among regions seeing slightly below-average cyclone activity.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/80328000/png/_80328072_2014_annual_w-colorbar.png

Responding to the reports' findings, Bob Ward, policy and communications director at the Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change at the London School of Economics, said:

"The new global temperature record announced today completely exposes the myth that global warming has stopped.

"There is mounting evidence all around the world that the Earth is warming and the climate is changing in response to rising levels of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere."

A small but vocal number of people maintain that the observed temperature anomalies are not the result of greenhouse gas emissions from human activities warming the planet.

It is also a view that is held by a number of politicians, making them reluctant to introduce regulations or legislation aimed at cutting emissions.

He added: "No politician can afford to ignore this overwhelming scientific evidence or claim that global warming is a hoax.

"Climate change is happening, and as the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, national scientific academies and scientific organisations across the world have all concluded [that] human activities, particularly burning of fossil fuels and deforestation, are primarily responsible."

Emma Pinchbeck, head of climate and energy policy at WWF-UK, said there were reasons to be optimistic that the international community would act to curb emissions.

"There is still time to cut emissions and keep the rise in global temperature under 2C (3.6F)," she said.

"This is the year for politicians in the UK and abroad to show leadership and to deliver the global agreements and national policy we need needed to avoid the worst impacts of climate change."

The UN climate summit in Paris at the end of the year has become the focus for campaigners and policymakers alike.

It is being billed as the time when nations will come together to agree on a global roadmap to reduce emissions from human activities and prevent dangerous climate change.

However, many commentators refer to the 2009 talks in Copenhagen that promised so much but, in the end, delivered so little.

jacksmar
02-10-2015, 06:55 PM
Yep! Because man has zero impact on the environment and it's unamerican to want to stop big corporations from polluting the planet and poisoning our food, profits before safety is always a good bet :thumb:

Why do you hate the earth and America so much, traitor?

http://captainjamesdavis.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/garbage-occupy.jpg?w=440

Consensus of Global Warming Scientists: Meeting in a neighborhood near you

jacksmar
02-10-2015, 07:04 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-30852588

2014 warmest year on record, say US researchers
By Mark Kinver
Environment reporter, BBC News

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/79316000/jpg/_79316051_fryin.jpg

2014 was the warmest year on record, with global temperatures 0.68C (1.24F) above the long-term average, US government scientists have said.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Jo7lJoQhtjw/SeBW7dsuhPI/AAAAAAAAFKw/sFF60jpY5G4/s400/seal+baby+being+clubbed.JPG

Club Baby Seal--- Coming Soon To A Desert Near You

jacksmar
02-10-2015, 07:46 PM

http://didyouknow.org/graphics/space/planetsizes.jpg

JC or Ford, whomever alter eggo,,,,,

what tax will reduce the size and effect of the orange ball?

kwame k
02-10-2015, 07:54 PM
Big Gap between What Scientists Say and Americans Think about Climate Change

January 30, 2015 |By Gayathri Vaidyanathan and ClimateWire

There is good and bad news for climate scientists. The good news: Most Americans (79 percent) say that science and scientists are invaluable.

The bad news: On controversial topics such as climate change, a significant number of Americans do not use science to inform their views. Instead, they use political orientation and ideology, which are reflected in their level of education, to decide whether humans are driving planetary warming.

This comes from a public opinion poll released yesterday by Pew Research Center and the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS). The poll captured a significant split between what scientists and the general public believe on climate change.

In 2014, the vast majority (87 percent) of scientists said that human activity is driving global warming, and yet only half the American public ascribed to that view. And 77 percent of scientists said climate change is a very serious problem. In comparison, only 33 percent of the general public said it was a very serious problem in a 2013 poll.

Opinion Differences Between Public and Scientists
That a split exists is common knowledge among social scientists who puzzle over the gridlock on climate change in the United States. More interesting is the fact that the gap has not lessened since 2009, when Pew last did this poll. Back then, 84 percent of scientists and 49 percent of the public said human activity drives warming.

This could be interpreted as a failure by scientists to better communicate with the public, said Alan Leshner, chief executive officer of AAAS. In an editorial in the journal Science, Leshner said scientists should not shy away from polarizing topics in public.

"And the way to do that is not to have big town hall meetings where everybody's lecturing but rather to meet in smaller groups and have sessions that go through this," he said in a press conference. "I myself have frequently met with community clubs, religious groups, retirement communities and tried to have these kind of discussions as opposed to monologues."

When ideology trumps science
While the issue remains cloudy, there is some silver lining behind these numbers. Social scientists such as Dan Kahan, a professor of psychology at Yale University, have noted that asking people about their climate beliefs can be tricky since ideology can guide people's answers (ClimateWire, July 24, 2014).

So, when the pollsters questioned people differently, asking whether there is solid evidence the Earth is getting warmer, 72 percent of people said it was, up from 57 percent in 2009. Only 25 percent said the Earth is not getting warmer, up from 11 percent in 2009.

Only 3 percent of people were still undecided, which means most people have made up their minds already on the climate. Of the people who agreed the Earth is warming, about half (46 percent) said it is caused by human activity.

The increased belief in climate change was reflected last week in the Senate, when 98 senators from both parties voted that climate change is real and not a hoax. Only one, Sen. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.), voted otherwise. Going on the record on their beliefs was a historic step for Republicans who have otherwise insisted that "they are not scientists" when questioned on climate change.

But about half the senators still maintained that climate change is not driven by human activity (E&ENews PM, Jan. 21). That vote was along partisan lines.

Among the public, too, climate beliefs correlate with ideology, the Pew pollsters noted. People who vote Republican are less likely to believe in climate change than people who vote Democratic.

Belief in 'silly things' is not OK
Teaching scientists how to communicate with the public on controversial science is a key priority for AAAS, Leshner said. He prescribed small group interactions, particularly ones that include religious leaders to reach people across ideological borders. Whether this will be effective is not yet known (ClimateWire, Nov. 25, 2014).

Other than climate change, AAAS is also trying to educate people on genetically modified crops, evolution, vaccination, the Big Bang and other controversial topics where science loses out.

It is important to bring people around to scientists' way of thinking, not for scientists' self-aggrandizement but because science can help people and policymakers make informed decisions, Leshner said. It is not OK for a percentage of the people to believe "silly things," he said.

"That diminishes our ability to contribute to the betterment of humankind," he said. "We need to have what science is showing be represented accurately and for people to at least have that in their toolbox when they make their own decisions."

Reprinted from Climatewire with permission from Environment & Energy Publishing, LLC. www.eenews.net, 202-628-6500

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/big-gap-between-what-scientists-say-and-americans-think-about-climate-change/

kwame k
02-10-2015, 07:56 PM
On controversial topics such as climate change, a significant number of Americans do not use science to inform their views. Instead, they use political orientation and ideology, which are reflected in their level of education

I'm surprised they didn't mention E and Jack by name :high5:

FORD
02-10-2015, 08:02 PM
"alter eggo"??

http://www.couponing101.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/eggo-chocolate-chip-waffles.jpg

Seshmeister
02-10-2015, 08:08 PM
http://didyouknow.org/graphics/space/planetsizes.jpg

JC or Ford, whomever alter eggo,,,,,

what tax will reduce the size and effect of the orange ball?

Why are scientists in every country conspiring and lying in order to affect an supposed theoretical future US carbon tax?

No offence but only an American or a North Korean could be so insular to think the whole world revolves around them to the extent that scientists in China fake their science in order to work as part of some US conspiracy.

kwame k
02-10-2015, 08:34 PM
It's quite simple!

Al Gore made a shitty movie about climate change and now scientists can't be trusted :nuts:

Look how many pages they shitted up because Elizabeth Warren said she was part Indian and could empathize with Native Americans!

You know, show 'em a shinny object and you can distract these two sheep every time!

ELVIS
02-10-2015, 08:56 PM
So you want a Dubya style proper type invasion? Where we invade a country based on lies, create more terrorists in the process, cripple our economy and then blame the whole thing on the next president, gotcha!

No, I want it all to stop...

Dude, what's Obomba done differently than Bush ??

Anything ??

Besides forcing Americans to buy scam government insurance...

ELVIS
02-10-2015, 08:57 PM
Shinny ??

ELVIS
02-10-2015, 08:58 PM
No offence but only an American or a North Korean could be so insular to think the whole world revolves around them to the extent that scientists in China fake their science in order to work as part of some US conspiracy.

No offense...

Fuck off...

You're running on two brain cells...

ELVIS
02-10-2015, 09:00 PM
Two pickled brain cells at that...

jacksmar
02-10-2015, 09:06 PM
Why are scientists in every country conspiring and lying in order to affect an supposed theoretical future US carbon tax?

http://www.thesuntoday.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/EarthVSun-April62011.001.png

None taken.

sesh, do you know of anyone that got a sunburn before 1951?

kwame k
02-10-2015, 09:10 PM
No, I want it all to stop...

Dude, what's Obomba done differently than Bush ??

Anything ??

Besides forcing Americans to buy scam government insurance...

The economy's better and he hasn't got us into any failed occupations over a lie that nearly bankrupted the country.

There are no death panels and everyone still has their guns! Cops and civilians are free to kill unarmed Negros!

If the President was white he'd be your hero and you'd be his biggest cheerleader!

Seshmeister
02-10-2015, 09:12 PM
No offense...

Fuck off...

You're running on two brain cells...

So using just 2 brain cells I've shown you to be posting crap for years now.

Where does that leave you then? :)

kwame k
02-10-2015, 09:13 PM
Shinny ??

Yes, an informal game of hockey played on ice :high5:

jacksmar
02-10-2015, 09:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFT7ATLQQx8

By NASA Goddard

Q: Who was Goddard?

Seshmeister
02-10-2015, 09:24 PM
http://bit.ly/1KGwyp6

jacksmar
02-10-2015, 09:30 PM
http://bit.ly/1KGwyp6

You see, that's the typical reply around the internet. gogglleee

Would it not occur to you that jerksmear's "geek" alter eggo might just be the guy that goes to the Kennedy Space Center once a year since it's only 2 1/2 hours away?

American rocketry pioneer Dr. Robert H. Goddard

ELVIS
02-10-2015, 09:37 PM
If the President was white he'd be your hero and you'd be his biggest cheerleader!

C'mon dude...:rolleyes:

ELVIS
02-10-2015, 09:39 PM
Q: Who was Goddard?

Fred Sanford's buddy ??

FORD
02-10-2015, 09:45 PM
Well, since you went for the Fred Sanford joke, might as well throw this in....

http://bradblog.com/images/GNR_RedFoxx.jpg

<div style="margin-top:15px;margin-bottom:15px; background: url('http://www.bradblog.com/images/GNR_EmbedGraphic.png') top left no-repeat;width:400px;height:120px;"><div style="padding-left:80px;padding-top:5px;font-family:times new roman, times, serif;font-size:12px;"><b>'Green News Report' w/ Brad Friedman & Desi Doyen</b><br /><i>January 29, 2015</i><br /><br /><embed src="http://www.bradblog.com/audio/greennews/player.swf" height="24" width="300" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="bg=0xf8f8f8&leftbg=0x5ADA04&lefticon=0x666666&rightbg=0x2F7B02&rightbghover=0xD4F907&righticon=0xFFFF7C&righticonhover=0x2F7B02&text=0x07400B&slider=0x2F42F7&track=0xFFFFFF&border=0x666666&loader=0xD4F907&loop=no&autostart=no&soundFile=http://www.bradblog.com/audio/greennews/GNR_012915.mp3" scale="showall" name="index" /><br />Click to listen (or <a href="http://www.bradblog.com/audio/greennews/GNR_012915.mp3">download</a>)<br /><i>More info on today's report <a href="http://www.bradblog.com/?p=11026">here...</a></i></div></div>

ELVIS
02-10-2015, 09:49 PM
:biggrin:

Seshmeister
02-10-2015, 09:58 PM
You see, that's the typical reply around the internet. gogglleee

Would it not occur to you that jerksmear's "geek" alter eggo might just be the guy that goes to the Kennedy Space Center once a year since it's only 2 1/2 hours away?

Why would that occur to me?

You ask a dumb question you get an answer addressed at that level.

ELVIS
02-10-2015, 10:03 PM
You're good at that...

Seshmeister
02-10-2015, 10:36 PM
You've given me a lot of practice.

VetteLS5
02-11-2015, 09:37 AM

'Cause that's what those sneaky lab coat guys with all their fancy book-learnin' do.

VetteLS5
02-11-2015, 09:39 AM
So using just 2 brain cells I've shown you to be posting crap for years now.

Where does that leave you then? :)

168+ days past due

DONNIEP
02-11-2015, 11:42 AM

A lot of people think Red was the first person to say the N word on TV. But it was actually Sammy Davis, Jr.

Winter sucks. I'll be glad when spring starts on January 1st.

Kristy
02-11-2015, 12:03 PM
Right. Much funnier when white people say it.

Although I will say that was far more entertaining than anything he ever did on Jewfeld.

ELVIS
02-11-2015, 12:17 PM
31,487 American scientists have signed this petition, including 9,029 with PhDs...

List of Signers by name:

Earl M. Aagaard, PhD, Charles W. Aami, Roger L. Aamodt, PhD, Wilbur A. Aanes, M. Robert Aaron, Ralph F. Abate, Hamed K. Abbas, PhD, Wyatt E. Abbitt II, Bernaard J. Abbott, PhD, David J. Abbott, MD, David M. Abbott Jr., Donald W. Abbott, Douglas R. Abbott, Eugene Abbott, Frank D. Abbott, Paul Abbott, Ursula K. Abbott, PhD, Refaat A. Abdel-Malek, PhD, Albert S. Abdullah, DVM, Alan E. Abel, MD, Jason Abel, Janis I. Abele, Joseph M. Abell, Robert E. Abell, Gene H. Abels, MD, Philip H Abelson, PhD*, Wayne Aben, Jerrold Abernathy, Marshall W. Abernathy, Grady L. Ables, Earl Arthur Abrahamson, PhD, Alan V. Abrams, MD, Carl M. Abrams, Robert C. Abrams, Paul B. Abramson, PhD, Jose L. Abreu Jr., Joe L. Abriola Jr., B. Steven Absher, Sally Absher, Ahmed E. Aburahmah, PhD, Joseph P Accardo, Austin R. Ace, David A. Acerni, John W. Achee Sr., Billy R. Achmbaugh, Daniel T. Achord, PhD, Ernest R. Achterberg, Ava V Ackerman, DVM, Gene L. Ackerman, John R. Ackerman, William L. Ackerman, Richard E. Ackermann, Terry D. Ackman, Donald O. Acrey, Lee Actor, Humberto M. Acuna Jr., Robert K. Adair, PhD, William G. Adair Jr., Brian D. Adam, PhD, Chris Adam, Anthony F. Adamo, Albert H. Adams, MD, Ann S. Adams, Anthony W. Adams, MD, Audrey W Adams, Brook W. Adams, Bryan C. Adams, Bryant L Adams, PhD, Charles K. Adams, Daniel B Adams Jr., Daniel Otis Adams, PhD, Dell H. Adams, Donald Adams, Dwight L. Adams, MD, Eugene Adams, Gail D. Adams, PhD, George Baker Adams, PhD, George F. Adams, Gerald J. Adams, PhD, Gregory A Adams, Harold Elwood Adams, PhD, Henry J. Adams, Howard J. Adams, James D. Adams, James William Adams, Jim D. Adams, John Edgar Adams, PhD, John Adams, Kent A. Adams, Lee A Adams Jr., Leonard Caldwell Adams, PhD, Lewis R. Adams, Louis W. Adams, PhD, N. Adams, Neil Adams, PhD, Opal Adams, Phillip Adams, PhD, Richard Ernest Adams, Richard L. Adams, Richard W. Adams, MD, Roy Melville Adams, PhD, Roy B. Adams, Stanley D Adams, Steve W. Adams, Steven W. Adams, William W. Adams, William P. Adams, MD, William M. Adams, PhD, William John Adams, William D. Adams, Wilton T. Adams, PhD, Verne E. Adamson, Wayne L. Adamson, Karlis Adamsons Jr., PhD, George Adcock, Robert E. Adcock, Rusty Adcock, MD, Lionel Paul Adda, PhD, Ben J. Addiego, Albert W. Addington, Tim Addington, William H. Addington, Paul Bradley Addis, PhD, Marshall B. Addison, PhD, Winford R. Addison, Joseph E. Adducci, MD, John K. Addy, PhD, Wayne F. Addy, C. William Ade, Albert H. Adelman, PhD, Barnet R. Adelman, Gary N. Adkins, L. A. Adkins, Michael F. Adkins, Ronald R. Adkins, PhD, T. Adkins, Wilder Adkins, Perry Lee Adkisson, PhD, Norman Adler, PhD, Jacques J.P. Adnet, Eric R. Adolphson, John H. Adrain, MD, Anthony J. Adrignolo, PhD, V. Harry Adrounie, PhD, Richard A. Adsero, Steve E. Aeschbach, Stanley P. Aetrewicz, Stephen B. Affleck, PhD, Siegfried Aftergut, PhD, Jack G. Agan, Frederick A. Agdern, Larry Delmar Agenbroad, PhD, Sven Agerbek, David Agerton, PhD, George Aggen, PhD, Vincent Agnello, MD, Kenneth Agnes, Mark R. Agnew, Nathan Agnew, Robert F. Agnew, MD, Sean R Agnew, Thomas I. Agnew, PhD, M. C. Agress, John Aguilar, Jorge T. Aguinaldo, Aida M. Aguirre, Robert Aharonov, Richard Ahern, Phillip S. Ahlberg, Kevin Ahlborg, Mark Ahlert, Terry Ahlquist, Richard G. Ahlvin, Edward J Ahmann, MD, Mumtaz Ahmed, PhD, Rafique Ahmed, PhD, Robert A. Ahokas, PhD, H. William Ahrenholz, Edward Ahrens, Rolland W. Ahrens, PhD, Robert M. Ahring, PhD, John J. Aiello, Robert P. Aillery, Brian R. Ainley, Alfred Ainsworth, Oscar Richard Ainsworth, PhD, Steven L. Ainsworth, Sol Aisenberg, PhD, John W. Ake, John Hvan Aken, Arthur W. Akers, David J. Akers, Stuart R. Akers, Gary L. Akerstrom, Wayne Henry Akeson, MD, Munawwar M. Akhtar, Frank Jerrel Akin, PhD, Thane Akins, Frederick I. Akiya, MD, John S. Akiyama, M. H. Akram, PhD, Philip R. Akre, MD, Zeki Al-Saigh, PhD, Zaynab Al-Yassin, PhD, G. James Alaback, Lloyd Alaback, John A. Alai, Robert J. Alaimo, PhD, Rogelio N. Alama, Greg Alan, Janet Alanko, Randy A Alanko, MD, Vincent M. Albanese, Henry Albaugh, Grant Alberich, Daniel C. Albers, Kenneth O. Albers, MD, Timothy A. Albers, Arthur Edward Albert, PhD, Edward G Albert, Eric K. Albert, PhD, James T. Albert, Tom J. Albert, William L. Albert, James L. Alberta, Leland C. Albertson, Roy A. Albertson, Frank Addison Albini, PhD, Allan J. Albrecht, Robert M. Albrecht, Rudolph C. Albrecht, Fred Ronald Albright, PhD, James C. Albright, PhD, Jay Donald Albright, PhD, Robert Lee Albright, PhD, William D. Albright, Marcus Albro, Allwyn Albuquerque, Evelyn A. Alcantara, PhD, Ernest Charles Alcaraz, PhD, Garrett D. Alcorn, John C. Alden, PhD, Ronald Godshall Alderfer, PhD, Thomas Alderson, PhD, Ben Alderton, Franklin Dalton Aldrich, PhD, Harl P. Aldrich, PhD, Reuben J. Aldrich, Richard John Aldrich, PhD, Samuel Roy Aldrich, PhD, Robert Aldridge, Gabriel C. Aldulescu, MD, Perry Baldwin Alers, PhD, Alex F. Alessandrini, Steven J. Alessandro, Andrew J. Alessi, Stephen R. Alewine, Joseph J. Alex, Danrick W. Alexander, Dave Alexander, Dennis J. Alexander, Fred Alexander, George C. Alexander, DVM, Harold R. Alexander, Ira H. Alexander, James B Alexander, James F. Alexander Jr., John C. Alexander, Kelsey Alexander, Kevin Alexander, M. Dale Alexander, PhD, Michael L. Alexander, Moorad Alexanian, PhD, Igor Alexeff, PhD, Charles D. Alexson, Rodolfo Q. Alfonso, Jennifer M. Alford, Mary E. Alford, Rex Alford, Robert L. Alford, Luis A. Algarra, Roger C. Alig, PhD, Mark J. Alkire, MD, R. Allahyari, PhD, Louis John Allamandola, PhD, Roger L. Allard, Joel W. Alldredge, William David Alldredge Jr., Fred A. Allehoff, John F. Alleman, Ben C. Allen, PhD, Charles W Allen, PhD, Charles M. Allen, PhD, Charles C. Allen, Christopher G. Allen, Clayton H. Allen, PhD, David M. Allen, David J Allen, PhD, Emma Allen, PhD, Eric R. Allen, PhD, Gary L. Allen, PhD, James L. Allen, PhD, Jason D. Allen, John L. Allen, Joshua C. Allen, Kenneth L. Allen, Kimbol R. Allen, Kristin L. Allen, Levi D. Allen, Madelyn H. Allen, DVM, Marvin E. Allen, Merrill P. Allen, Paul W. Allen, PhD, Randall Allen, Robert K. Allen, MD, Robert G. Allen, DVM, Robert C. Allen, Roger B. Allen, PhD, Stewart J. Allen, Thomas Hunter Allen, PhD, William Allen Jr., Robert T. Van Aller, PhD, George L. Allerton, Carl J. Allesandro, Robert Q. Alleva, Ernest R. Alley, Jonathan Alley, MD, William Edward Alley, PhD, George L. Allgoever, Robert H. Allgood, Robert W. Allgood, Richard Alan Alliegro, Mike E. Alligood, Craig Allison, Gary L. Allison, Kevin R. Allison, Randall W. Allison, Ronald C. Allison, MD, Terry G. Allison, Charles E. Allman, George J. Allman, Philip D. Allmendinger, MD, John J. Allport, PhD, Albert L Allred, PhD, Bruce W. Allred, Ivan D. Allred, Victor Dean Allred, PhD, Gary W. Allshouse, Arthur W. Allsop, R. A. Allwein, Ronaldo A. Almero, Frank Murray Almeter, PhD, Anthony H Almond, Kent A. Alms, Richard E. Almy, Jorge L. Alonso, Ramon J. Alonso, PhD, James A. Aloye, Ali Yulmaz Alper, Reevis Stancil Alphin, PhD, Allen A. Alsing, A. Frank Alsobrook, Robert C Alson, Albert W. Alsop, PhD, John Henry Alsop, PhD, Randy J. Alstadt, Sally S. Alston, Charles Alt, Greg A. Altberg, Vincent O. Altemose, Nicholas A. Alten, Frederick C. Althaus, George A. Alther, Howard W. Althouse, Timothy L. Altier, Ashton Altieri, Martin E. Altis, David Altman, PhD, Larry W Altman, Melvyn R. Altman, PhD, Ronny G. Altman, Peter Christian Altner, MD, Herbert N. Altneu, Sidney J. Altschuler, Edward E. Altshuler, PhD, Burton Myron Altura, PhD, Patrick Aluotto, PhD, Raul C. Alva, Anthony B. Alvarado, Antonio R. Alvarez, Raymond Angelo Alvarez Jr., PhD, Virgilio E. Alvarez, Dayton L. Alverson, PhD, R. Byron Alvey, Stephen Edward Always, PhD, Vern J. Always, James I Alyea, Bradley A. Aman, Farouk Amanatullah, Larry C. Amans, James L. Amarel, Charles David Amata, PhD, Carmelo J. Amato, Paul Gerard Amazeen, PhD, Ronald F. Amberger, PhD, Leonard Amborski, PhD, Joseph R. Ambruster, Donald Ford Amend, PhD, Marvin Earl Ament, Richard Amerling, MD, Edward J. Ames II, Lynford L Ames, PhD, Martin R. Ames, Donald R. Amett, Michael R. Amick, Wayne P. Amico, Dean P. Amidon, Pushpavati S. Amin, Duane R. Amlee, Kenneth S. Ammons, Moris Amon, PhD, Richard D. Amori, Lee Amoroso, PhD, Bonnie B. Amos, PhD, Dewey Harold Amos, PhD, A. Amr, PhD, Fred Amsler, MD, Robert L. Amster, DVM, Thomas A. Amundsen, Adolph L. Amundson, Keith L Amunson, James P. Amy, Barry M. Amyx, MD*, Raymond J. Anater, Sal A. Anazalone, Kenneth L. Ancell, Melvin M. Anchell, MD, Ernest J. Andberg, Kenneth J. Anderer, G. Anderle, PhD, John P. Anders, MD, D. Andersen, Donald A. Andersen, PhD, Donald R. Andersen Jr., Doug E. Andersen, Gene P. Andersen, George H. Andersen, Lawrence D. Andersen, Terrell Neils Andersen, PhD, Torben B. Andersen, PhD, Wilford Hoyt Andersen, PhD, Robert W. Andersohn, Alan J. Anderson, Albert S. Anderson, MD, Amos Robert Anderson, PhD, Amy L Anderson, Andrew S. Anderson, PhD, Anita Teter Anderson, Arthur G. Anderson, PhD, Arthur E. Anderson, Arvid Anderson, Barry D. Anderson, Bernard Jeffrey Anderson, PhD, Bruce Martin Anderson Jr., C. M. Anderson Jr., Charles R Anderson, PhD, Chris Anderson, Christopher Anderson, Conrad E. Anderson, MD, Corby G. Anderson, PhD, Craig A. Anderson, David W. Anderson, David Robert Anderson, PhD, David O. Anderson, PhD, David B. Anderson, David A. Anderson, David Anderson, PhD, David Anderson, Donald Anderson, PhD, Donald Heruin Anderson, PhD, Douglas J. Anderson, MD, Elmer A. Anderson, PhD, Eric Anderson, Fred G. Anderson, MD, Gerald L. Anderson, Glenn L. Anderson, Greg J. Anderson, H. C. Anderson, Harrison Clarke Anderson, MD, Ingrid Anderson, PhD, J. Hilbert Anderson, James R. Anderson, James R. Anderson, James P. Anderson, James K. Anderson, James Anderson, Jane E. Anderson, Janis W. Anderson, Joel Anderson, John C. Anderson, PhD, John O. Anderson, Jon C. Anderson, MD, Joy R. Anderson, PhD, Julia W. Anderson, PhD, Keith R. Anderson, Ken Anderson, Kenneth E. Anderson, Larry Anderson, PhD, Leif H. Anderson, Leslie Anderson, PhD, Louis Weston Anderson, Lowell Ray Anderson, Lynn C. Anderson, DVM, Mark Anderson, Mark A. Anderson, Mary P Anderson, Mike E. Anderson, Mitchell Anderson, Nathan Anderson, Orson Lamar Anderson, PhD, P. Jennings Anderson, Percy G. Anderson Jr., R. L. Anderson, Randall H. Anderson, Reece B. Anderson, Richard Alan Anderson, PhD, Richard C. Anderson, Robert Anderson, Robert E. Anderson, Robert J Anderson, MD, Rodney C. Anderson, PhD, Roger O. Anderson, Roscoe B. Anderson, MD, Ross S. Anderson, PhD, Roy E. Anderson, Russell Anderson, Theodore D. Anderson, Thomas P. Anderson, Thomas F. Anderson, PhD, Thornton Anderson, Tom Anderson, Tom P. Anderson, Walton O. Anderson, Warren Ronald Anderson, Wilbert C. Anderson, William L. Anderson, Karen Andersonnoeck, Charles S. Andes, David J. Andes, Mark J. Andorka, Robynn Andracsek, John Robert Andrade, PhD, Manuel Andrade, John Andrako, PhD, Ivan J. Andrasik, Peter R. Andreana, PhD, Gilbert M. Andreen, Eva Andrei, PhD, George Andreiev, Richard M. Andres, PhD, Douglas R Andress, Steven M. Andreucci, James F. Andrew, PhD, James M. Andrew, Felixe A. Andrews, Frederick T. Andrews, Harry N. Andrews, John Stevens Andrews, PhD, Marion L. Andrews, Mel Andrews, Raynal W. Andrews, Russell A. Andrews, Russell S. Andrews, PhD, Scott Andrews, PhD, Timothy Andreychek, Lois Andros, Edward A. Andrus, M. B. Andrus, PhD, Walter S. Andrus, Robert E. Angel, Ernest F. Angelicola, Vincent Angelo, PhD, Francis M. Angeloni, PhD, T. Angelosaute, Steven T. Angely, Claude B. Anger, Robert H. Angevine, Ernest Angino, PhD, Keith Angle, Walter C. Anglemeyer, Howard P. Angstadt, PhD, Micheal J. Anhorn, Kevin P. Ankenbrand, William D. Ankney, William L Anliker, Stuart H. Anness, MD, Stig A. Annestrand, Edward J Annick, B. M. Anose, PhD, Mohammed R. Ansari, Gregory W. Antal, Bradley C. Antanaitis, PhD, John Allen Anthes, PhD, Elizabeth Y. Anthony, PhD, Jack R. Anthony, Lee Saunders Anthony, PhD, Robert D. Anthony, Charles H. Antinori, PhD, Achilles P. Anton, MD, Herbert D. Anton, Nick J. Antonas, Dan Antonescu-Wolf, MD, Rolando A. Antonio, Wilfred L. Antonson, Stephen P. Antony, Mary J. Anzia, PhD, Clarence R. Apel, MD, Henry W. Apfelbach, MD, P. J. Apice, Carl Apicella, Bruce W. Apland, David R. Appel, Kenneth P. Apperson, Norman Apperson, W. H. Appich Jr., Lynn Apple, Alan Appleby, PhD, Robert H. Appleby, Donald Applegate, DVM, James K. Applegate, PhD, Lowell N. Applegate, John K. Applegath, Herbert S Appleman, Douglas E. Applequist, PhD, Morris Herman Aprison, PhD, Charles Apter, PhD, Richard Apuzzo II, J. B. Aquilla, MD, Arturo Q. Arabe, PhD, Ara Arabyan, PhD, Steven B. Aragon, MD, Orlando A. Arana, Eric C. Araneta, Jonathan Arata, PhD, Howard Arbaugh, Anatoly L Arber, PhD, Harry D. Arber, R. Kent Arblaster, Jaime Arbona-Fazzi, PhD, Earl F. Arbuckle, John Arcadi, MD, Antonio E. Arce, Ed Arce, James R. Arce, Frank G Arcella, PhD, Byron J. Arceneaux, Leon M. Arceneaux, Webster J. Arceneaux Jr., John Arch, Diane M Archer, Donald Archer, William W. Archer, Patrick J. Archey, Philip Archibald, Robert L. Archibald, John L Archie, Angela N. Archon, William Bryant Ard, PhD, William Ard, Richard J. Ardine Arthur, Joe R. Arechavaleta, Christopher Arend, Robert W. Arends, Elton E. Arensman, Vittorio K. Argento, PhD, Harold V. Argo, PhD, Guvenc Argon, John W. Argue, Lawrence Ariano, MD, William J. Arion, PhD, Gary Arithson, Zaven S. Ariyan, PhD, Alfred Arkell, PhD, Raymond D Arkwright, Giacomo Armand, PhD, Gertrude D. Armbruster, PhD, Thomas G. Armbuster, MD, Bradley Armentrout, Richard W. Armentrout, PhD, Lew Armer, Joseph S Armijo, PhD, Ralph Elmer Armington, PhD, Bobby M. Armistead, William E Armour, Robert L. Arms, Baxter H. Armstrong, PhD, Clifford B. Armstrong Jr., Desiree A. Armstrong, PhD, Glenn M. Armstrong, James E. Armstrong, James R. Armstrong, DVM, Lou Armstrong, Lowell Todd Armstrong, Mark Armstrong, Marvin D. Armstrong, PhD, Melvin B. Armstrong, Robert L. Armstrong, PhD, Robert Lee Armstrong, PhD, Robert Emile Arnal, PhD, Dana Arndt, Harold H. Arndt, Jerome C. Arnett Jr., MD, Ross Harold Arnett, PhD, William S. Arnett, Charles Arney, Philip J. Arnholt, PhD, Aaron J Arnold, Charles W. Arnold, Charles Arnold, PhD, David Arnold, Edwin L. Arnold, Gregory B. Arnold, Herbert K. Arnold, Jack N. Arnold, John K Arnold, DVM, Lance L. Arnold, Marcia L. Arnold, R. Arnold, PhD, Randall W. Arnold, Robert Arnold Jr., DVM, Stephen Arnold, Timothy D. Arnold, William Archibald Arnold, PhD, John H Arns, Jr, Lester C. Arnwine, James T. Arocho, MD, Sidney O. Arola, Casper J. Aronson, Seymour Aronson, PhD, George V Aros Chilingarian, PhD, Joseph Bartholomew Arots, PhD, Adrian Arp, PhD, Charles Hammond Arrington, PhD, Dale E. Arrington, PhD, Donald R. Arrington, Clement R. Arrison, Rhea T. Van Arsdall, John V. Artale, James S. Arthur, PhD, Charles G. Artinian, MD, Robert Artz, Jaime N. Aruguete, MD, Delano Z. Arvin, PhD, Joseph J. Arx, Goro G Asaki, George J. Asanovich, Charles H. Asbill, Bob J. Ascherl, Alvin G. Ash, Michael W. Ashberry, Edward V. Ashburn, Joe E. Ashby, PhD, Kenny Ashby, Randolph W Ashby, PhD, Raymond A. Ashcraft, Charles R. Ashford, A. Ashley, PhD, Doyle Allen Ashley, PhD, Edward E. Ashley, Holt Ashley, PhD, Maynard B. Ashley, Warren Cotton Ashley, PhD, Wayne A. Ashley, William M. Ashley, Alvin Ashman, Jerome P. Ashman, Abhay Ashtekar, PhD, Philip T. Ashton, Romney A. Ashton, MD, Walter R. Ashwill, Bob Ashworth, Jim F. Ashworth, Monroe Ashworth, Robert A Ashworth, Robert S. Ashworth, Victor Asirvatham, PhD, Orv B. Askeland, Ann Askew, B. Askildsen, Charles W. Askins, Philip R. Askman, Tom Asmas, PhD, Robert C. Asmus, Erik Aspelin, Winifred Alice Asprey, PhD, Don O. Asquith, PhD, Mike Assad, Andrew P. Assenmacher, Orazio J. Astarita, Jacob F. Asti, Everett L. Astleford, Eugene Roy Astley, R. Lee Aston, PhD, Raymond J. Astor Sr., Otilia J. Asuncion, MD, Charles E. Atchison, James Atchison, Curtis L. Atchley, Greg J. Aten, Robert Aten, PhD, James Athanasion, Michael J. Atherton, PhD, William J. Atherton, PhD, Robert D. Athey Jr., PhD, Arthur C. Atkins, David C. Atkins, Larry P. Atkins, Mark D. Atkins, D. O. Atkinson, Erika J Atkinson, John P. Atkinson, MD, John R. Atkinson, Keith Atkinson, Larry N. Atkinson, Lynn A Atkinson, Matthew R. Atkinson, Stanley L. Atnipp, Richard Attig, Leonardo D. Attorre, William J. Attwooll, Jerry C. Atwell, Mark Atwood, PhD, Robert C. Atwood, Luben Atzeff, MD, Jerry Y. Au, Lester C. Auble, Darrel D. Auch, James C. Auckland, Walter Auclair, PhD, Daniel J. Aucutt, Bryan Audiffred, William H. Audley, Louis A. Auerbach, Victor Hugo Auerbach, PhD, Keith H. Aufderheide, PhD, William R. Aufricht, Dale A. Augenstein, PhD, Owen H. Auger, Dustin M. Aughenbaugh, Gregory S Augspurger, Joe Augspurger, PhD, Brad August, James K. August, Mike August, Brian Augustine, PhD, W. David Augustine, Frederick N. Aukeman, J. Todd Aukerman, C. Mark. Aulick, PhD, Luther Aull, PhD, Neil N. Ault, PhD, Kathi A. Aultman, MD, John B. Aultmann Jr., Thomas E. Aumock, Bob J. Aumueller, Henry Spiese Aurand, Richard A. Aurand, Richard Aurisano, PhD, Joeseph D Aurizio, Brian E. Ausburn, Kent E Ausburn, PhD, Kenny Ausmus, Kurt L. Austad, Alfred Ells Austin, PhD, Carl Fulton Austin, PhD, Carlton L. Austin, D. Austin, D. Austin, PhD, Harold T. Austin, Lloyd H. Austin, Michael N. Austin, Paul E. Austin, Robert L. Austin, Robert H Austin, PhD, Roger J. Austin, PhD, Ward H. Austin, Edward T. Auth, Donald W. Autio, Amalia R. Auvigne, MD, Andrew B. Avalon, William E. Avera, Mark Averett, Jon R. Averhoff, Frank Averill, PhD, Rosario D. Averion, MD, Alex Avery, Donald Avery, Nathan M. Avery, Philip J. Avery, Kenneth Avicola, Arthur J. Avila, Luis A. Avila, Teresita D. Avila, MD, Joseph Avruch, MD, Theodore C. Awartkruis, PhD, Steven G. Axen, M. Friedman Axler, PhD, William P. Aycock, Jessica Ayers, Robert C. Ayers Jr., PhD, Bruce D. Ayres, PhD, T. G. Ayres, Wesley P. Ayres, PhD, Dany Ayseur, Alison M. Azar, Max Azevedo, Azizollah Azhdam

Link! (http://www.petitionproject.org/signers_by_last_name.php)

Kristy
02-11-2015, 12:24 PM
That's so laudable. Not so much "global warming" as a bunch of anti-Al Gore stiffs. Do you seriously believe a PhD is going to give a shit about you when the next Katrina hits your poverty-stricken shithole state of F A T fucks?

ELVIS
02-11-2015, 12:26 PM
The next Katrina ??

You're a riot...

Kristy
02-11-2015, 12:36 PM
Am I? Wasn't it you who kept on telling me how much of a waste of time to be in grad school while now using alleged scientist with alleged PhD's to make your ridiculous argument?

Like I said, I'm willing to help you fill out your application:
http://www.jobsapplicationonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Mcdonalds-Job-Applications.gif

Just because your social worker failed you doesn't mean the rest of us have to suffer.

FORD
02-11-2015, 01:13 PM
No surprise that this so-called "petition" ELVIS refers to was originated by a professional science denier on the Koch payroll, who was previously known for denying that tobacco was bad for you in any way....

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Frederick_Seitz

And just how much bullshit is this petition? Well, aside from the above block of signatures that ELVIS copied and pasted (which literally looks like it was taken from a phone book), check this out......

When questioned in 1998, OISM's Arthur Robinson admitted that only 2,100 signers of the Oregon Petition had identified themselves as physicists, geophysicists, climatologists, or meteorologists, "and of those the greatest number are physicists." This grouping of fields concealed the fact that only a few dozen, at most, of the signatories were drawn from the core disciplines of climate science - such as meteorology, oceanography, and glaciology - and almost none were climate specialists. The names of the signers are available on the OISM's website, but without listing any institutional affiliations or even city of residence, making it very difficult to determine their credentials or even whether they exist at all. When the Oregon Petition first circulated, in fact, environmental activists successfully added the names of several fictional characters and celebrities to the list, including John Grisham, Michael J. Fox, Drs. Frank Burns, B. J. Honeycutt, and Benjamin Pierce (from the TV show M*A*S*H), an individual by the name of "Dr. Red Wine," and Geraldine Halliwell, formerly known as pop singer Ginger Spice of the Spice Girls. Halliwell's field of scientific specialization was listed as "biology." Even in 2003, the list was loaded with misspellings, duplications, name and title fragments, and names of non-persons, such as company names. The current web page of the petition itself states "31,478 American scientists have signed this petition, including 9,029 with PhDs."

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Oregon_Institute_of_Science_and_Medicine

ELVIS
02-11-2015, 03:09 PM
Like I said, I'm willing to help you fill out your application:

You finally moved up to team leader ??

Kristy
02-11-2015, 03:55 PM
No surprise that this so-called "petition" ELVIS refers to was originated by a professional science denier on the Koch payroll, who was previously known for denying that tobacco was bad for you in any way....

And most likely he pulled right off a (Dis)InfoWars link.

Kristy
02-11-2015, 04:02 PM
Interesting:

"None of the coauthors of "Environmental Effects of Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide" had any more standing than Robinson himself as a climate change researcher."

"Funded by a number of right-wing foundations, including Scaife and Bradley, the George C. Marshall Institute does not conduct any original research. It is a conservative think tank that was initially founded during the years of the Reagan administration to advocate funding for Reagan's Strategic Defense Initiative--the "Star Wars" weapons program."

"The NAS issued an unusually blunt formal response to the petition drive. "The NAS Council would like to make it clear that this petition has nothing to do with the National Academy of Sciences and that the manuscript was not published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences or in any other peer-reviewed journal."

"Notwithstanding the shortcomings in Robinson's theory, the oil and coal industries have sponsored several organizations to promote the idea that increasing the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is "good for earth" because it will encourage greater plant growth."

Way to go, Trollvis.

kwame k
02-11-2015, 04:06 PM
That petition was proven bogus back in 2007!

Reaching way back in the archives to desperately seek out anything that will support your erroneous views, E?

It's all bullshit anyways because Alex the supplement Jone$ has already proven that there's that big climate changing facility up in Alaska. So really, if you believe Jone$ on that you already believe that man is manipulation the environment.

Way to have it both ways, E :first:

I believe when the sources were checked this amazing list of "renowned" scientists they found .1% of the people who signed this were Climatologists and if you added the other scientists who had anything remotely to do with weather or the like you came up with another .5%.!

Which was a lower percentage than Dermatologists and Dentists combined. So you believe and get your facts from a Dermatologist regarding climate change :nuts:

DONNIEP
02-11-2015, 04:10 PM
So you believe and get your facts from a Dermatologist regarding climate change :nuts:

Dermatologists are Devilly! Always trying to tell people to not get a tan, stay out of the sunlight, they're more of a threat to personal happiness than Ubama!

kwame k
02-11-2015, 04:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=316INJlmTsU

H.A.A.R.P. Alex Jone$ has proven man can and does manipulate weather!

Fact! So climate change is real and man made!

Which is it? Is Jone$ full of shit or is your dumb ass assumption that man has zero impact on the environment?

It's gotta be a bitch when your conspiracies cross cancel each other out :clap:

Kristy
02-11-2015, 04:27 PM
BUT!...Alex talked to a "guy." So you have no basis for argument, Kwame.

kwame k
02-11-2015, 04:34 PM
It's a guy he's known for ten years and he can't be named but.........oh well, he works at this community college and has called the show several times so we'll call him Pete! Way to protect your sources, Al!

Which further reinforces the fact that man can and does effect the environment!

Kristy
02-11-2015, 05:02 PM
Yet he is a "professor" who has published papers and have accredited scientific research that anyone can look up online. Still, Alex refuses to name him.

kwame k
02-11-2015, 05:16 PM
Yet he is a "professor" who has published papers and have accredited scientific research that anyone can look up online. Still, Alex refuses to name him.

Talk about talking in circles :nuts:

I know, how can you not dismiss Jone$ as an idiot with that type of logic!

I'll say this man has published numerous papers for peer review and they are readily available online.

That means his work is already in the public domain and the shadow government already has their sights on him but if Alex was to disclose his source that would be enough for the shadow government to pull the trigger and take him out, which they haven't done yet because it's online and readily available but not readily available enough unless I say it on my show :nuts:

You really have to have zero critical thinking skills to believe anything Alex Jone$ says and if you watch his show for anything other than "reality" based entertainment or to mock people like, E...........well, you get the drift!

kwame k
02-11-2015, 05:19 PM
It'll be nice to see E figure out how Alex can say man manipulates the weather but can't have an impact on the weather :popcorn:

Your move, E :high5:

Kristy
02-11-2015, 05:21 PM
I bet Nitro knows him. I'm also willing to bet Nitro and "Steve" flew choppers together for the C.I.A. while wearing their Rolex watches.

kwame k
02-11-2015, 05:30 PM
Wasn't Nitro's uncle the lead researcher on HAARP after he was given Tesla's secret notes on how to build the weather weapon that was used to cause Katrina?

DONNIEP
02-11-2015, 06:46 PM
I bet Nitro knows him. I'm also willing to bet Nitro and "Steve" flew choppers together for the C.I.A. while wearing their Rolex watches.

No, no, first off it's Higgins - not Nitro. Second, Higgins never flew with Steve. Higgins was a contractor with Air America and he and John Lear flew airplanes in and out of Laos and Cambodia. Then years later, while he was on safari in the jungles of Africa, wearing nothing but a pair of shades and a homemade penis sheath, Higgins came across ZahZoo, who was running a small bar, an outfitter of sorts. I know this because I was working for ZZ after having been on the run from a jungle chieftain for more than 3 months. Luckily for me, ol' ZZ took me in and I worked as a sort of local guide and interpreter, although I barely spoke the language.

And it was there, over rounds of Peruvian jungle hooch, that ZZ coined the phrase Singapore Dick Sling. Which I later trademarked and used as the name of my wildly successful line of Gay Men's Dingaling Hammocks.

And then I wound up here. Which is pretty much the same as that little bar in the middle of some jungle that nobody ever thought to put on a map. Strange how things work out.

Seshmeister
02-11-2015, 06:55 PM
Which was a lower percentage than Dermatologists and Dentists combined. So you believe and get your facts from a Dermatologist regarding climate change :nuts:

He gets his magical food supplements from a vet so this may not be as persuasive an argument to him as it would be to a sane person. :)

FORD
02-11-2015, 07:12 PM
No, no, first off it's Higgins - not Nitro. Second, Higgins never flew with Steve. Higgins was a contractor with Air America and he and John Lear flew airplanes in and out of Laos and Cambodia. Then years later, while he was on safari in the jungles of Africa, wearing nothing but a pair of shades and a homemade penis sheath, Higgins came across ZahZoo, who was running a small bar, an outfitter of sorts. I know this because I was working for ZZ after having been on the run from a jungle chieftain for more than 3 months. Luckily for me, ol' ZZ took me in and I worked as a sort of local guide and interpreter, although I barely spoke the language.

And it was there, over rounds of Peruvian jungle hooch, that ZZ coined the phrase Singapore Dick Sling. Which I later trademarked and used as the name of my wildly successful line of Gay Men's Dingaling Hammocks.

And then I wound up here. Which is pretty much the same as that little bar in the middle of some jungle that nobody ever thought to put on a map. Strange how things work out.

That read like a J. Peterman catalog entry......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad5Bu9GN3zg

DONNIEP
02-11-2015, 07:16 PM
That guy has great hair.

Kristy
02-11-2015, 07:17 PM
Wasn't Nitro's uncle the lead researcher on HAARP after he was given Tesla's secret notes on how to build the weather weapon that was used to cause Katrina?

Close. Nitro's uncle is really a friend of a friend who lives in a underground base at Yellowstone doing HAARP research for Rolex jewelers who are the real culprits of Katrina. Only difference being he was flying choppers for the Mormon Church.

kwame k
02-11-2015, 07:36 PM
Gotcha!

Did you know that any Rolex under $20,00.00 has a tracking device used by the ultra-wealthy to keep tabs on the common rich folks. So they don't unintentionally foil any nefarious plot happening at the Casino Royale!

kwame k
02-11-2015, 07:38 PM
That guy has great hair.

Close to Christlike devotion hair!

jacksmar
02-11-2015, 07:42 PM
Why would that occur to me?

You ask a dumb question you get an answer addressed at that level.

Look sesh, we at the Roth Army have upped our standards, so up yours........

https://www.kennedyspacecenter.com/

Maybe you Climate Change, Global Warming, next ice age,,,etc. dudes and dudettes should take a break from the pc, laptop,,, etc....... come to Florida and see the Space Center and the cape. Enjoy Cocoa Beach, swim in the ocean, let the night breeze whip your hair around, watch a launch, have a Rock Hard Harvey Wallbanger with a shot of rum chaser, splash in the water with your kids, take some photos of the sunrise, throw some dice, dance with your pretty lady to some live music, punch a volleyball, body surf, boogie board, get some sand in your nice shoes, pickup a shell or two, throw a tennis ball with your pet, eat a beach dog, have some ice cream and bourbon by the hot tub in the evening, sit and read a book on the beach, spread some suntan lotion on your lady thicker and crazier than need be, drink a beer and count the thongs, drink some champagne at midnight, or drive to Daytona Beach and start all over.......

just saying.............

kwame k
02-11-2015, 07:50 PM
Nope.......the moon landings were faked out in the desert near Area 51 and NASA has been using their budget to fund mind control chips.

That's the reason Kennedy was shot! He found out they weren't using their budget to go to the moon because they already knew the Russians tried and it was impossible for any human to get through the Van Allen Belt :high5:

Kristy
02-11-2015, 07:55 PM
Florida = shithole.

Kristy
02-11-2015, 07:58 PM
NASA couldn't get past the Van Halan belt
http://www.pacificabuckles.com/VanHalen.jpg

Buckle, that is.

DONNIEP
02-11-2015, 07:58 PM
Nope.......the moon landings were faked out in the desert near Area 51

One of the conspiracies I don't buy in to. But Capricorn 1 was a good movie. At least when I watched it as a kid it was.

DONNIEP
02-11-2015, 07:59 PM
NASA couldn't get past the Van Halan belt
http://www.pacificabuckles.com/VanHalen.jpg

Buckle, that is.

You put that back on my dresser right now!!

kwame k
02-11-2015, 08:13 PM
One of the conspiracies I don't buy in to. But Capricorn 1 was a good movie. At least when I watched it as a kid it was.

The only one I really believe, that hasn't already been proven as fact is Oswald didn't act alone. House Committee on Assassinations came to the same conclusion in '96!

Remember, only one other person has to be involved to be a conspiracy! :clap:

DONNIEP
02-11-2015, 08:37 PM
The only one I really believe, that hasn't already been proven as fact is Oswald didn't act alone. House Committee on Assassinations came to the same conclusion in '96!

Remember, only one other person has to be involved to be a conspiracy! :clap:

Oh Kennedy was racking up enemies faster than he could sneak Marilyn in and out of the WH. I personally believe that his desire to dissolve the Fed was what ultimately led to his assassination.

Seshmeister
02-11-2015, 08:43 PM
I think the Kennedy assassination was organized by a group of the top book publishing houses with the motive of allowing them to sell over 1500 different books on different theories- that's a lot of coin.

DONNIEP
02-11-2015, 08:46 PM
I think the Kennedy assassination was organized by a group of the top book publishing houses with the motive of allowing them to sell over 1500 different books on different theories- that's a lot of coin.

That's Racist!!!!!!!

kwame k
02-11-2015, 08:54 PM

Would of been smart but..........it doesn't have to be an elaborate or massive governmental cover up!

One other person shooting would explain away a lot of the conflicting data.

One other person, Oswald's dead and now you're home Scott free!

Seshmeister
02-11-2015, 09:02 PM

I think HAARP finally closed down last year.

Of course the big irony about all the conspiracy theories was that because it was part academic funded it wasn't secret at all and put all it's findings into the public domain. It was open to the public and even held summer schools for foreign nationals.

DONNIEP
02-11-2015, 09:07 PM
It was open to the public and even held summer schools for foreign nationals.

See - Ubama was selling gubment secrets to spies!! You just admitted it yourself!

kwame k
02-11-2015, 09:07 PM
I think HAARP finally closed down last year.

Of course the big irony about all the conspiracy theories was that because it was part academic funded it wasn't secret at all and put all it's findings into the public domain. It was open to the public and even held summer schools for foreign nationals.

So it was an American funded breeding ground for foreign weather terrorists :headlights:

Seshmeister
02-11-2015, 09:10 PM
It wasn't even anything to do with weather.

It was aimed at the ionosphere which is 50 miles higher than the the troposphere where the weather is.

DONNIEP
02-11-2015, 09:12 PM
The ionosphere is Devilly and should be avoided at all costs!

kwame k
02-11-2015, 09:20 PM
It wasn't even anything to do with weather.

It was aimed at the ionosphere which is 50 miles higher than the the troposphere where the weather is.

Yeah, I know.........just thought I'd post like E while he's trying to figure out how Alex Jone$ is right but wrong at the same time :high5:

BITEYOASS
02-11-2015, 10:06 PM
Here's some globes that I feel like warming!

Stay frosty mofos! :winkglasses::hitch::cool:

BITEYOASS
02-11-2015, 10:09 PM
Here's some palm tree horseshit!

http://cl.jroo.me/z3/_/u/a/e/a.baa-Awesome-palm-tree.jpg

jacksmar
02-13-2015, 07:03 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51W5StunJrL.jpg

jacksmar
02-13-2015, 07:07 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/wteach/more%20more/rageboyclimate.jpg

ELVIS
02-13-2015, 12:22 PM
Run for your life, jack...

The ultra reliable computer models say it's going to be one degree warmer in 1000 years...

Seshmeister
02-13-2015, 03:18 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/2635382016/h5856F44C/

jacksmar
02-13-2015, 07:04 PM
Run for your life, jack...

The ultra reliable computer models say it's going to be one degree warmer in 1000 years...

What’s so funny is you would think that GW religionists would feel liberated knowing that all the GW shit is a hoax. One less protest march.

Phil Jones claims the GW files were hacked illegally and absolves the content. Ala Daniel Ellsberg

PJ: “Any work we have done in the past is done on the back of the research grants we get – and has to be well hidden. I’ve discussed this with the main funder (U.S. Dept of Energy) in the past and they are happy about not releasing the original station data.”

Jonathan Overpeck --( now there’s a funny fucking name -- Yes it's true. [pause] Dr. Peter Venkman: This man has no dick)—is all kinds of pissed off.

Sesh, you and KKKristy and KK needed some names so here they are: Jonathan Overpeck , Phil Jones, Michael Mann, Kevin Trenberth, Benjamin Santer ,Ken Briffa and Tom Wigley.

I’m more than happy to accommodate you with pictures of the idiots too. One of which works at NOAA.

Here’s a special link for all the global warming, climate change, ice age hipsters:

http://www.assassinationscience.com/climategate/1/FOIA/mail/0876437553.txt

ELVIS
02-13-2015, 07:11 PM
But jack, the science...

The SCIENCE !!!

ELVIS
02-13-2015, 07:12 PM
just another random lame image

Wow, batting 1000 as usual...:rolleyes:

Seshmeister
02-13-2015, 07:32 PM
You have to be staggeringly arrogant to think that a few half assed Google searches makes you more expert on climate science than all the people all over the world that have studied it all their lives.

Arrogant with a big helping of ignorant.

Seshmeister
02-13-2015, 07:37 PM
What’s so funny is you would think that GW religionists would feel liberated knowing that all the GW shit is a hoax.

The climate change deniers are the ones with a religion.

Choosing to believe something is true based on faith rather than evidence because it makes you feel better is the very definition of religion.

vandeleur
02-13-2015, 07:37 PM
You have to be staggeringly arrogant to think that a few half assed Google searches makes you more expert on climate science than all the people all over the world that have studied it all their lives.

Arrogant with a big helping of ignorant.

Any advance on pompous :)

ELVIS
02-13-2015, 07:41 PM
The climate change deniers are the ones with a religion.

You're smoking crack...

Go eat some "safe" GMOs...

Seshmeister
02-13-2015, 07:46 PM
Here’s a special link for all the global warming, climate change, ice age hipsters:

http://www.assassinationscience.com/climategate/1/FOIA/mail/0876437553.txt

Why would anyone give a flying cunt about a possible email that someone may or may not have sent 20 years ago?

This is your problem you fundamentally don't understand how the scientific method works. You see the same garbage about Darwin. Science is NOT scripture, it constantly self corrects and it works which is why you can even post this non argument.

Seshmeister
02-13-2015, 07:46 PM
You're smoking crack...

Go eat some "safe" GMOs...

Like a banana?

Seshmeister
02-13-2015, 07:48 PM
Any advance on pompous :)

It's like Stephen Hawking posting he is a better guitarist than ELVIS.

Seshmeister
02-13-2015, 07:51 PM
Actually that's not a good example as we can't be sure that ELVIS can play the guitar but you get the general idea.

ELVIS
02-13-2015, 08:00 PM
CBS (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/study-on-genetically-modified-corn-herbicide-and-tumors-reignites-controversy/)

*Imagine a yucky picture of 2 rats with tumors

This image from a Seralini et al. 2012 study in the journal Food and Chemical Toxicology shows female rats with mammary tumors that purportedly grew after being fed genetically modified food with and without Roundup herbicide. The study's publisher, Elsevier, announced a retraction of the research Nov. 28, 2013, saying the research cannot draw meaningful conclusions between GM corn and health risks in rats. / Food and Chemical Toxicology

A controversial study about genetically modified corn that was retracted last year after scientists raised doubts about its findings has just been republished in another journal, reigniting the debate over food safety and scientific responsibility.

The study, first published in the September 2012 issue of Food and Chemical Toxicology, and then retracted in 2013, claimed to link genetically modified corn and Monsanto's Roundup herbicide with tumor growth and death risk in rats.

The study made headlines around the world with its shocking photos of rats who purportedly were more likely to develop large tumors and die early after eating Monsanto's genetically modified maize, whether or not it was treated with Roundup weed killer.

But in November 2013, the journal's publisher, Elsevier, announced that after a "thorough and time-consuming analysis," the study was being retracted due to concerns about the research methodology. Elsevier emphasized there was no evidence of fraud or intentional misrepresentation; it said the study's findings were simply "inconclusive."

The researchers, led by biologist Dr. Gilles-Eric Seralini of Caen University in France, protested and even threatened to sue, suggesting that "economic interests" were behind the decision and hinting at impropriety since a former Monsanto employee had recently joined the journal's staff.

Now they have gotten the study republished in a lesser-known journal, Environmental Sciences Europe.

So what does that say about the validity of the research, and the safety of the products tested?

"This whole episode has taken us farther away from knowing the truth," Ivan Oransky, a founder and editor of retractionwatch.com, told CBS News.

"The ratio of politics to science when it comes to discussions of GMOs [genetically modified organisms] is so high that I think it often ceases to be useful," said Oransky, a journalist with a medical degree who is also vice president and global editorial director of MedPage Today.

In a statement accompanying the republication, Seralini argued that his work had been subjected to "a wave of ad hominem and potentially libelous comments ... by authors having serious yet undisclosed conflicts of interests."

Genetically modified foods remain controversial even as they gain an ever larger share of the agricultural industry. The U.S. Department of Agriculture reports that herbicide-tolerant genetically engineered corn made up 85 percent of acreage in 2013.

The study in question fed rats Roundup Ready corn, a genetically modified strain developed by Monsanto to be resistant to Roundup herbicide, allowing farmers to spray their crops to kill weeds without hurting the corn.

Critics of the study point out that only a small number of rats were tested and that the type of rats used were predisposed to tumor growth.

Other studies have linked residue from the main ingredient in Roundup, glyphosate, to health problems in humans, but Monsanto maintains it has been proven safe.

"We are very confident in the long track record that glyphosate has," Jerry Steiner, then Monsanto's executive vice president of sustainability, told Reuters in an interview last year. "It has been very, very extensively studied."

Oransky notes that retracted papers do get republished on occasion, and that of the 1.4 million scientific papers published every year, most are inconclusive: "It is the nature of science." Even research of the highest quality needs to be confirmed or extended.

The problem, as he sees it, is that all players should be open about their conflicts of interest and receptive to the reasonable concerns of others. Instead, he says this controversy continues with "everyone doing exactly what you'd expect them to do."

"This is a good example of what happens when people with hardened beliefs manipulate a system for the result they want," Oransky told CBS News. "Science should be about following the evidence, appropriately changing your mind if the evidence warrants it. But in this case people seem to reject the evidence that doesn't suit their needs."

Seshmeister
02-13-2015, 08:06 PM
Really?

Do you never ever dream of maybe spending 30 seconds checking your BS?

Everyone said this study of 20 rats was shit. Not fucking MonshittySanto. Everyone.

A book and movie science paper? FFS.

The conclusions that Séralini drew from the experiments were widely criticized, as was the design of the experiments.[2][3] Scientists claimed that Séralini's conclusions were impossible to justify given the experimental design – the small sample size together with the length of the study together with the known high incidence of tumors in the species of rats used, namely Sprague-Dawley rats. The paper was also refuted by food standards agencies.[4] Other long term studies, which were publicly funded, have uncovered no health issues.[3][4] The release of the book and movie in conjunction with the scientific paper, and the requirement that journalists sign a confidentiality agreement, were also criticized and negatively peer reviewed.[2]

ELVIS
02-13-2015, 08:13 PM
Everyone ??

ELVIS
02-13-2015, 08:14 PM
Everyone, even ??

ELVIS
02-13-2015, 08:15 PM
Would that be the same "everyone" who insist that man-made global warming is real ??

Seshmeister
02-13-2015, 08:22 PM
Ok everyone apart from the odd nutjob. I'm going to use 'everyone' to save time.

FORD
02-13-2015, 08:26 PM
Like a banana?

Don't be ridiculous! God Almighty personally designed the banana just to remind us of why we should vote Republican. Or something like that.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z-OLG0KyR4

Seshmeister
02-13-2015, 08:45 PM
Did ELVIS not post this at some point? Seems like the kind of thing he would.

Hah I never realized that this moron was owned so badly that he is now claiming that it was an atheist hoax. :D

The whole story is at http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Banana_fallacy

ELVIS
02-13-2015, 09:38 PM
Don't pin that bullshit on me...

Nickdfresh
02-13-2015, 10:00 PM
But jack, the science...

The SCIENCE !!!

Says the idiot drop out that can barely read...

Nickdfresh
02-13-2015, 10:03 PM
Don't pin that bullshit on me...

You retard. Everything is a "conspiracy" except for the blatantly obvious fact that major petro corporations paying fake "think tanks" to spread disinformation....

You're the the biggest finger-fuck puppet here mouthing denialist shit for the corrupt status quo...

BITEYOASS
02-13-2015, 10:24 PM
Speakin' of global warming, this gal sho look hot! WOWSA! :amen:

http://bigtitsnews.net/img/110509/Sasha_Bonilova_may_2011_playmate-2.jpg

Seshmeister
02-14-2015, 06:17 AM
You retard. Everything is a "conspiracy" except for the blatantly obvious fact that major petro corporations paying fake "think tanks" to spread disinformation....

You're the the biggest finger-fuck puppet here mouthing denialist shit for the corrupt status quo...

If this was 40 years ago ELVIS would be posting that cigarettes were not harmful.

The oil companies have just copied the highly effective methods that tobacco used for 50 years of disinformation and lies except the stakes are higher this time. The reason that most climate change denial is in the US is simply because that is where the money is spent muddying the waters.

jacksmar
02-14-2015, 07:13 AM
If this was 40 years ago ELVIS would be posting that cigarettes were not harmful.

The oil companies have just copied the highly effective methods that tobacco used for 50 years of disinformation and lies except the stakes are higher this time. The reason that most climate change denial is in the US is simply because that is where the money is spent muddying the waters.

Except this isn't about greedy evil oil company dis info or dat info. In modern times for all you modern global warming ice age climate whatevers, it's more like your hero Brian Williams lying nightly about something that was made up......

Just go have some modern male sex and have a cigarette or two................it can't hurt anything.....................

jacksmar
02-14-2015, 07:31 AM
Why would anyone give a flying cunt about a possible email that someone may or may not have sent 20 years ago?

This is your problem you fundamentally don't understand how the scientific method works. You see the same garbage about Darwin. Science is NOT scripture, it constantly self corrects and it works which is why you can even post this non argument.

So the weather is due to Darwin.................

Guess you need to read more global climate ice age email.

http://www.assassinationscience.com/climategate/1/FOIA/mail/0843161829.txt

I really wish I could be more positive about the Kyrgyzstan material,
but I swear I pulled every trick out of my sleeve trying to milk
something out of that. It was pretty funny though - I told Malcolm
what you said about my possibly being too Graybill-like in evaluating
the response functions - he laughed and said that's what he thought
at first also. The data's tempting but there's too much variation
even within stands.

So your religion is based on a lying 20yo flying cunt.

sesh, seriously, am i going to have to take you through this whole process just to constantly help self correct you about your fundamentally flawed garbage scripture?

Seshmeister
02-14-2015, 07:38 AM
Except this isn't about greedy evil oil company dis info or dat info. In modern times for all you modern global warming ice age climate whatevers, it's more like your hero Brian Williams lying nightly about something that was made up......

Just go have some modern male sex and have a cigarette or two................it can't hurt anything.....................

I didn't know who Brian Williams was and that has nothing to do with science.
The World Wide Web was not created by the Kardashians. True or otherwise emails mean nothing. Incorrect theories from the 1970s mean nothing.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

jacksmar
02-14-2015, 09:21 AM
The World Wide Web was not created by the Kardashians. True or otherwise emails mean nothing. Incorrect theories from the 1970s mean nothing.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

sesh, you're so easy. What this idiot did was ignore scientific method.

Let me explain this in goggle wiki eeeeasss so you and all your little friends can understand.

This next part is an example by analogy.

What happens when the evil cops obtain evidence by illegal means? The evidence is ruled inadmissible and…….. if the case is based or rests on that dirty illegal tainted evidence, it is thrown out of court.

Conclusion: The triumphant justice system is not saying that the perp is necessarily innocent,,,,,,,,, just that figuring out or determining the truth is not possible if the evidence is not protected from tampering or fabrication. A fabrication is a lie. Get it?

Now, Funky Weatherman a GW scientist, who has BA in Anthropology, wouldn’t report a “null result”. That is very troubling because it is now tainted evidence with regard to standard scientific practice.

Standard scientific practice requires that ALL results be reported. All ................able to follow this? It isn’t on wike wike.

Here’s the problem: By not reporting ALL the results that do not lead to a predetermined global warming conclusion, it will ALWAYS and by design, bias the reported results.

Because you didn't read the mail properly, you also missed the fact Funky Weatherman was influenced in that his results weren't politically correct.

sesh, Spend a little less time on wiki wike and your gogglee which also have bias results......

ELVIS
02-14-2015, 11:45 AM

Oh bullshit...

Or maybe your memory is just gone...

But you always scream science and then post some BBC propaganda...

Look retard, science is the study of the behavior of the physical environment through observation and experiment....

So how is the manipulation of temperature data, which this thread was about, scientific ??

Seshmeister
02-14-2015, 12:04 PM
BOING!!!

http://www.amazingabilities.com/yf1.jpeg

Kristy
02-14-2015, 01:11 PM
sesh, Spend a little less time on wiki wike and your gogglee which also have bias results......

Quit stealing from me, fucker.

FORD
02-14-2015, 02:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIdyPdRrgKo

kwame k
02-14-2015, 02:55 PM
BoingBoing!

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/monk_zpsf382dfb8.jpg (http://s286.photobucket.com/user/realtodd/media/monk_zpsf382dfb8.jpg.html)

Nickdfresh
02-14-2015, 05:32 PM

Even some oil companies have become somewhat embarrassed and have withdrawn support for groups like "The Heartland Foundation" and other shill bullshitters. Mainly because they realize it's hard to import and process crude oil products if your ports are under water...

ELVIS
02-14-2015, 06:08 PM
You really think oil companies are embarrassed and are worrying about ports being under water ??

I think you're getting drunk off of Seshticle's fumes...

Nickdfresh
02-14-2015, 06:31 PM
You really think oil companies are embarrassed and are worrying about ports being under water ??

I think you're getting drunk off of Seshticle's fumes...

I know you're dumb as a stick, but yeah ports are like a major thing....

Like, you know that ships are sort of useless without them and stuff? Just like you're useless...

Kristy
02-14-2015, 08:15 PM
You're smoking crack...

He's not alone