PDA

View Full Version : Rev. Graham: ‘Imagine the Outcry if 21 Muslims Had Been Beheaded by Christians?

ELVIS
02-17-2015, 12:05 PM
CNS (http://cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/rev-graham-imagine-outcry-if-21-muslims-had-been-beheaded-christians)

The Islamic State beheaded 21 Egyptian Christians over the weekend, propping the severed heads on the victims’ backs, a barbaric slaughter that led Reverend Franklin Graham to ask, “Can you imagine the outcry if 21 Muslims had been beheaded by Christians?”

“Where is the universal condemnation by Muslim leaders around the world?” he asked.

http://cnsnews.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/large/images/Screen%20Shot%202015-02-16%20at%2012.56.20%20PM.png

The brutal killing of the 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians, who had been abducted in Libya by members of the Islamic State, was videotaped and the entire death film was posted online on Sunday, Feb. 15. It is entitled, “A Message Signed With Blood, To The Nation of the Cross.”

In a Facebook post on Feb. 16, Rev. Graham, who heads the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, said, “The militant Islamic terrorist group ISIS has released a video called A MESSAGE SIGNED WITH BLOOD TO THE NATION OF THE CROSS showing the beheadings of the 21 Egyptian Christians who had been kidnapped in Libya.”

“Can you imagine the outcry if 21 Muslims had been beheaded by Christians?” said Rev. Graham. “Where is the universal condemnation by Muslim leaders around the world?”

“As we mourn with the families of those 21 martyrs, we’d better take this warning seriously as these acts of terror will only spread throughout Europe and the United States,” warned Rev. Graham.

“If this concerns you like it does me, share this,” he said. “The storm is coming.”

http://cnsnews.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/large/images/enhanced-21590-1424029250-1.jpg
21 Egyptian Christians, in orange suits, moments before they were beheaded with knives by members of the Islamic State. (Photo: IS video)

In a statement published in their propaganda magazine, Dabiq, the Islamic State said that in the murder of the 21 Christians it is “important for Muslims everywhere to know that there is no doubt in the great reward to be found on Judgment Day for those who spill the blood of these Coptic crusaders wherever they may be found ....”

The Dabiq article accuses the Copts, an Orthodox Christian minority dating back to the first century church, of being followers of Pope Shenouda III – head of the church from 1971 until his death in 2012 – and of “the taghut [idolator] Sisi,” a reference to President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, who is also reviled by Islamists.

In addition to his work at the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, Franklin Graham, son of world-renowned evangelist Billy Graham, is president of the international relief group Samaritan’s Purse. Rev. Franklin Graham frequently speaks out against the dangers of radical Islam and sharia (Islamic law).

FORD
02-17-2015, 12:16 PM
You know why Billy Graham isn't dead yet?

He'd really like to move on to Heaven and see JC, but the thought of his idiot Islamophobic son taking over the ministry permanently even scares the Hell out of him :headlights:

Kristy
02-17-2015, 12:22 PM
Ohhhhh, "the storm is coming" proclaims that racist con artist. What better way to exploit the suffering of 21 "Christians" he never gave a shit about then to make this be about himself? Hey Billy Boy, you want to help stop this "storm" then renounced your own joke of a religion and make the world a safer place.

FORD
02-17-2015, 01:55 PM
This ain't Billy, it's his idiot son Franklin. He's the Andrew Cuomo of televangelism :(

Kristy
02-17-2015, 02:00 PM
It's all Christofascism to me.

ELVIS
02-17-2015, 02:37 PM
Of course it is...

You've been brainwashed...

Seshmeister
02-17-2015, 08:39 PM
When are you and Graham going to start apologizing for all the killing done by other Christians?

21 killed? That's just an average wedding for a US drone...

Nickdfresh
02-17-2015, 08:48 PM
When is Elvis going to stop deciding which murder victims are crisis actors and which are not?

Seshmeister
02-17-2015, 08:54 PM
It's not his decision, he waits for Alex Jones to tell him.

Boing!

http://themeditationblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/yogic_flying0021-300x205.jpg

ELVIS
02-18-2015, 07:34 PM
When are you and Graham going to start apologizing for all the killing done by other Christians?

21 killed? That's just an average wedding for a US drone...

So, US drone killings are done in the name of Jesus ??

That's news to me, cock sucker...

kwame k
02-18-2015, 07:52 PM
Duibya said God told him to end the tyranny in Iraq!

So all the innocent women and children who were killed in Iraq was the work of God:cool1:

Seshmeister
02-18-2015, 08:10 PM
Anders Behring Breivik the worst terrorist killer in Europe in recent times killed nearly 100 in the name of Jesus...

kwame k
02-18-2015, 08:25 PM
Facts are lost on E, Sesh!

You say the lie long enough people like E start believing it..........case in point!

The Christian right are now starting a movement here to put Christianity into our Constitution and have had some success on the state level.

Claiming that our founding fathers intended it that way.

A 30 sec google search shows you that all the heavy hitters......Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Paine and Franklin (plus many others) are all on record, saying the exact opposite. Yet not one of these Christian Fundamentalist Terrorists seem to know that or if they do they completely ignore it. Sounds a lot like someone who posts here :yo:

Seshmeister
02-18-2015, 08:42 PM
The Christian right are now starting a movement here to put Christianity into our Constitution and have had some success on the state level.

Claiming that our founding fathers intended it that way.

A 30 sec google search shows you that all the heavy hitters......Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Paine and Franklin (plus many others) are all on record, saying the exact opposite. Yet not one of these Christian Fundamentalist Terrorists seem to know that or if they do they completely ignore it. Sounds a lot like someone who posts here :yo:

Plus those guys were agnostic back in the days when we didn't know shit about the world, universe or anything and it would make more sense to believe that the gods were angry during a thunderstorm.

As a foreigner I do get a bit confused by the whole founding fathers as scripture thing though.

They were way ahead of their time 300 years ago but not 300 years ahead.

ELVIS
02-18-2015, 08:59 PM
Anders Behring Breivik: A Modern Hero? (http://www.badeagle.com/2011/07/27/anders-behring-breivik-a-modern-hero/)

ELVIS
02-18-2015, 09:02 PM
Plus those guys were agnostic back in the days when we didn't know shit about the world, universe or anything and it would make more sense to believe that the gods were angry during a thunderstorm.

Shaddup...:rolleyes:

You're a drunken simpleton...

ELVIS
02-18-2015, 09:03 PM
You still don't know shit about the world...

ELVIS
02-18-2015, 09:04 PM
Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Paine and Franklin (plus many others) are all on record, saying the exact opposite.

Cite an example...

Seshmeister
02-18-2015, 09:06 PM
It's always ad hominem(look it up) with you because you are not only wrong all the time but you're too fucking dumb to even formulate an argument.

The worst thing about your posts nowadays is that they are so fucking boring.

kwame k
02-18-2015, 09:10 PM
Washington described himself as a Deist.........a few others did as well.

They never intended for the Constitution to be stagnant........they believed it was a living breathing document.

Never understood the hero worship either.

Nickdfresh
02-18-2015, 09:12 PM
Shaddup...:rolleyes:

You're a drunken simpleton...

Says the brain-damaged ex-junkie...

kwame k
02-18-2015, 09:23 PM
Cite an example...

I'll give you 20 examples but it'll cost you...........after I thoroughly and completely prove it, you have to put this as your sig!

The Government of the United States is not in any sense founded upon the Christian Religion-John Adams

Thomas Paine-

“As to religion, I hold it to be the indispensable duty of government to protect all conscientious protesters thereof, and I know of no other business government has to do therewith. ” ~~ Common Sense, 1776.

“Persecution is not an original feature in any religion; but it is always the strongly marked feature of all religions established by law.” ~~ The Rights of Man, 1791-1792

“All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit.”

Thomas Jefferson-

… I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should ‘make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free
exercise thereof,’ thus building a wall of separation between Church and State.” ~~ Letter to the Danbury Baptists, January 1, 1802

“[E]very one must act according to the dictates of his own reason, and mine tells me that civil powers alone have been given to the President of the U.S. and no authority to direct the religious exercises of his constituents.” ~~ Letter to Rev. Samuel Miller, January 23, 1808

“The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.” ~~ Notes on the State of Virginia , 1781 – 1785

“History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance of which their civil as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purposes.” ~~ letter to Alexander von Humboldt, December 6, 1813

John Adams-

“The Government of the United States is not in any sense founded upon the Christian Religion.” 1797, The Treaty of Tripoli, initiated by President Washington, signed by President John Adams, and approved by the Senate of the United States

The United States of America have exhibited, perhaps, the first example of governments erected on the simple principles of nature; and if men are now sufficiently enlightened to disabuse themselves of artifice, imposture, hypocrisy, and superstition, they will consider this event as an era in their history. Although the detail of the formation of the American governments is at present little known or regarded either in Europe or in America, it may hereafter become an object of curiosity. It will never be pretended that any persons employed in that service had interviews with the gods, or were in any degree under the influence of Heaven, more than those at work upon ships or houses, or laboring in merchandise or agriculture; it will forever be acknowledged that these governments were contrived merely by the use of reason and the senses. ~~ “A Defence of the Constitutions of Government of the United States of America,” 1787-88

Thirteen governments [of the original states] thus founded on the natural authority of the people alone, without a pretence of miracle or mystery, and which are destined to spread over the northern part of that whole quarter of the globe, are a great point gained in favor of the rights of mankind. ~~ “A Defence of the Constitutions of Government of the United States of America” 1787-1788

George Washington-

“We have abundant reason to rejoice, that, in this land, the light of truth and reason has triumphed over the power of bigotry and superstition, and that every person may here worship God according to the dictates of his own heart. In this enlightened age, & in this land of equal liberty, it is our boast, that a man’s religious tenets will not forfeit the protection of the laws, nor deprive him of the right of attaining & holding the highest offices that are known in the United States.” ~~ Letter to the members of The New Church in Baltimore, January 1793

“If I could conceive that the general government might ever be so administered as to render the liberty of conscience insecure, I beg you will be persuaded, that no one would be more zealous than myself to establish effectual barriers against the horrors of spiritual tyranny, and every species of religious persecution.”
~~ Letter to the United Baptist Chamber of Virginia, May 1789

Ben Franklin-

“I cannot conceive otherwise than that He, the Infinite Father, expects or requires no worship or praise from us, but that He is even infinitely above it.” ~~Articles of Belief and Acts of Religion, 1728

“When a religion is good, I conceive it will support itself; and when it does not support itself so that its professors are obliged to call for the help of the civil power, ’tis a sign, I apprehend, of its being a bad one.”

James Madison-

“The members of a Govt as such can in no sense, be regarded as possessing an advisory trust from their Constituents in their religious capacities. They cannot form an ecclesiastical Assembly, Convocation, Council, or Synod, and as such issue decrees or injunctions addressed to the faith or the Consciences of the people. In their individual capacities, as distinct from their official station, they might unite in recommendations of any sort whatever, in the same manner as any other individuals might do. But then their recommendations ought to express the true character from which they emanate.” ~~ Notes on Government Issued Religious Proclamations

“[T]he number, the industry, and the morality of the Priesthood, & the devotion of the people have been manifestly increased by the total separation of the Church from the State.” ~~ -Letter to Robert Walsh, March 2, 1819
“The civil government … functions with complete success … by the total separation of the Church from the State.”
~ Writings, 1819

“Because the Bill [to institute an assessment to fund teachers of Christianity] implies either that the Civil Magistrate is a competent Judge of Religious Truth; or that he may employ Religion as an engine of Civil policy. The first is an arrogant pretension falsified by the contradictory opinions of Rulers in all ages, and throughout the world: the second an unhallowed perversion of the means of salvation.” ~~ Memorial and Remonstrance Against Religious Assessments, 1785

Seshmeister
02-18-2015, 09:29 PM
It's incredible sometimes just how dumb ELVIS is.

It's almost like he gets some sort of sadomasochistic high from losing arguments.

kwame k
02-18-2015, 09:31 PM
There's literally hundreds of quotes that they did not, nor ever wanted anything but separation of church and State, period.......end of discussion!

How the fuck these Fundamentalists get away with saying we were founded as a Christian nation just proves they are speaking to brain dead idiots who follow like obedient sheep!

I bet a hundred bucks E was parroting the FundaMentalists BS like it was chapter and verse!

kwame k
02-18-2015, 10:16 PM

It's almost like he gets some sort of sadomasochistic high from losing arguments.

He'll just ignore what I posted and act like it never happened!

You know, the usual thing he does when presented with facts:yo:

kwame k
02-18-2015, 11:10 PM
Don't worry, E you still have St Ronnie! Because he was a right thinkin' God fearin' commie hatin' "Merican!

"We in the United States, above all, must remember that lesson, for we were founded as a nation of openness to people of all beliefs. And so we must remain. Our very unity has been strengthened by our pluralism. We establish no religion in this country, we command no worship, we mandate no belief, nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate. All are free to believe or not believe, all are free to practice a faith or not, and those who believe are free, and should be free, to speak of and act on their belief." Ronald Reagan Temple Hillel in Valley Stream, NY on October 26, 1984 :doh:

Wonder if brother Nathaniel would give you that truth :lmao:

Nickdfresh
02-19-2015, 12:14 AM
There's literally hundreds of quotes that they did not, nor ever wanted anything but separation of church and State, period.......end of discussion!

How the fuck these Fundamentalists get away with saying we were founded as a Christian nation just proves they are speaking to brain dead idiots who follow like obedient sheep!

I bet a hundred bucks E was parroting the FundaMentalists BS like it was chapter and verse!

For Elvis, the church IS the state. The WELFARE state!

Seshmeister
02-19-2015, 07:44 AM
Anders Behring Breivik: A Modern Hero? (http://www.badeagle.com/2011/07/27/anders-behring-breivik-a-modern-hero/)

Is there any depth you won't stoop to?

You've found someone that supports shooting dozens of children in a summer holiday camp?

I think you need some sort of mental health treatment and you posting here doesn't seem to be helping you.

kwame k
02-19-2015, 11:32 AM
Wow, just plain wow!

So E's new E-Prophet is a guy who impaled his victims, drank their blood, tortured people in his custom built dungeon and possibly engaged in cannibalism :love0072:

Can't wait to see his defense of Dracula............it's ironic, if you replace Allah with Christ everything E says is exactly what the terrorists say. Same shit different God.:wtf:

Witnessing the deterioration of E's mind from hate is kinda sad :(

ELVIS
02-19-2015, 12:20 PM

Why don't you fucking worry about someone else, asshole...

:finger33:

ELVIS
02-19-2015, 12:21 PM
I'll give you 20 examples but it'll cost you...........after I thoroughly and completely prove it, you have to put this as your sig!

You don't even know what you posted...:rolleyes:

kwame k
02-19-2015, 12:21 PM
Change your sig yet, E?

ELVIS
02-19-2015, 12:22 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-LzfyXCcAAHRHZ.jpg

kwame k
02-19-2015, 12:25 PM
You don't even know what you posted...:rolleyes:

Ha! You don't know what I posted and have zero clue as to what principles this country was founded on........keep seeking out answers that only follow the narrative that fits your narrow views, slugger.

I'll keep mocking you with facts :yo:

ELVIS
02-19-2015, 12:27 PM
Yes I do...

You don't even understand the separation of Church and State...

kwame k
02-19-2015, 12:29 PM
edit...........simplistic meme that is completely false!

So answer the question, E!

Did our founding fathers want separation of church and State or not?

Please cite examples and not opinions from your usual cast of hate mongers :love0072:

kwame k
02-19-2015, 12:31 PM
Yes I do...

You don't even understand the separation of Church and State...

Ha! Keep swinging slugger..........deflecting is only digging you a deeper hole to get out of:love0072:

ELVIS
02-19-2015, 12:35 PM
(CNSNews.com) (http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/obama-islam-has-been-woven-fabric-our-country-its-founding) - We hear a lot about the United States' Judeo-Christian heritage, but according to President Obama, "Islam has been woven into the fabric of our country since its founding."

That's what the president told a White House conference on "countering violent extremism" on Wednesday.

Obama has said similar things in the past:

"I also know that Islam has always been a part of America’s story,” Obama said in a June 2009 speech in Cairo, Egypt. "Islam has always been part of America," he said in a 2010 statement marking the start of Ramadan. And in a 2014 statement marking Eid, Obama said the holiday "also reminds us of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy."

In his speech on Wednesday, Obama was making the point that Western nations must show that they "welcome people of all faiths," at a time when "extremists" are saying that Western nations are "hostile to Muslims."

http://gopthedailydose.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/577-obama-muslim.png

"Here in America, Islam has been woven into the fabric of our country since its founding. Generations -- (applause) -- Generations of Muslim immigrants came here and went to work as farmers and merchants and factory workers, helped to lay railroads and to build up America.

"The first Islamic center in New York City was founded in the 1890s. America's first mosque, this was an interesting fact, was in North Dakota." (It was established in 1929).

Both of those milestones happened well after America's founding, however. In fact, the new nation's first dealings with Islam were tense and unpleasant.

According to a Heritage Foundation paper, shortly after America's founding, the United States "was dragged into the affairs of the Islamic world by an escalating series of unprovoked attacks on Americans by Muslim pirates, the terrorists of the era," who looted American ships and captured American sailors, holding them for ransom or selling them as slaves.

The paper notes that America's struggle with Muslim pirates from the Barbary States (modern-day Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, and Libya) began soon after the 13 colonies declared their independence from Britain in 1776 and continued for roughly four decades.

In his remarks on Wednesday, President Obama said Muslim Americans now serve as police officers, firefighters, soldiers, "and in our intelligence communities and in homeland security."

He said Muslim American heroes are buried at Arlington National Cemetery, "having given their lives in defense of all of us."

"And, of course, that's the story extremists and terrorists don't want the world to know -- Muslims succeeding and thriving in America. Because when that truth is known, it exposes their propaganda as the lie that it is.

"It's also a story that every American must never forget, because it reminds us all that hatred and bigotry and prejudice have no place in our country. It is not just counterproductive. It doesn't just aid terrorists. It's wrong. It's contrary to who we are."

So-called hate crimes against Muslims escalated in this country after the terror attacks of September 11, 2001 -- attacks perpetrated by Islamic radicals -- but they have never reached the level of hate crimes against Jews, according to the FBI's annual Uniform Crime Reporting statistics.

In 2013, for example, 62.4 percent of hate crime victims were attacked because of anti-Jewish bias, while 11.6 percent were victims of anti-Islamic bias.

Compare that with the year before the 2001 terror attacks: In 2000, of the 1,699 victims of anti-religious hate crime, 74.6 percent were victims of an offender's anti-Jewish bias; and only 2.1 percent were victims of an offender's anti-Islamic bias.

President Obama on Wednesday stressed that U.S. is not at war with Islam:"We are at war with people who have perverted Islam," he said.

He also said the West and Islam are not in conflict; and that Islam is not incompatible with modern life, although in the same speech he urged other countries to invest in the education of both males and females -- "because countries will not be truly successful if half their populations, if their girls and their women, are denied opportunity."

In a speech to the same summit on Thursday, Obama noted that many Americans don't personally know a single Muslim, and they form a distorted impression about Islam by what they hear on the news.

kwame k
02-19-2015, 12:40 PM
Wow! He's saying the same thing a white President said! What an uppity racist :wtf:

"We in the United States, above all, must remember that lesson, for we were founded as a nation of openness to people of all beliefs. And so we must remain. Our very unity has been strengthened by our pluralism. We establish no religion in this country, we command no worship, we mandate no belief, nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate. All are free to believe or not believe, all are free to practice a faith or not, and those who believe are free, and should be free, to speak of and act on their belief." Ronald Reagan Temple Hillel in Valley Stream, NY on October 26, 1984

kwame k
02-19-2015, 12:43 PM
Please enlighten me as to the true meaning of this quote.........I'll let you consult brother Nate, to spin this into a Jew hate:love0072:

The Government of the United States is not in any sense founded upon the Christian Religion-John Adams

kwame k
02-19-2015, 12:48 PM
I understand your hatred of the Jews.............I mean this commie lib pisses me off, too:yo:

Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Freaking pacifist Jew:love0072:

kwame k
02-19-2015, 01:38 PM
CNS (http://cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/rev-graham-imagine-outcry-if-21-muslims-had-been-beheaded-christians)

The Islamic State beheaded 21 Egyptian Christians over the weekend, propping the severed heads on the victims’ backs, a barbaric slaughter that led Reverend Franklin Graham to ask, “Can you imagine the outcry if 21 Muslims had been beheaded by Christians?”

“Where is the universal condemnation by Muslim leaders around the world?” he asked.

http://cnsnews.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/large/images/Screen%20Shot%202015-02-16%20at%2012.56.20%20PM.png

The brutal killing of the 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians, who had been abducted in Libya by members of the Islamic State, was videotaped and the entire death film was posted online on Sunday, Feb. 15. It is entitled, “A Message Signed With Blood, To The Nation of the Cross.”

In a Facebook post on Feb. 16, Rev. Graham, who heads the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, said, “The militant Islamic terrorist group ISIS has released a video called A MESSAGE SIGNED WITH BLOOD TO THE NATION OF THE CROSS showing the beheadings of the 21 Egyptian Christians who had been kidnapped in Libya.”

“Can you imagine the outcry if 21 Muslims had been beheaded by Christians?” said Rev. Graham. “Where is the universal condemnation by Muslim leaders around the world?”

“As we mourn with the families of those 21 martyrs, we’d better take this warning seriously as these acts of terror will only spread throughout Europe and the United States,” warned Rev. Graham.

“If this concerns you like it does me, share this,” he said. “The storm is coming.”

http://cnsnews.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/large/images/enhanced-21590-1424029250-1.jpg
21 Egyptian Christians, in orange suits, moments before they were beheaded with knives by members of the Islamic State. (Photo: IS video)

In a statement published in their propaganda magazine, Dabiq, the Islamic State said that in the murder of the 21 Christians it is “important for Muslims everywhere to know that there is no doubt in the great reward to be found on Judgment Day for those who spill the blood of these Coptic crusaders wherever they may be found ....”

The Dabiq article accuses the Copts, an Orthodox Christian minority dating back to the first century church, of being followers of Pope Shenouda III – head of the church from 1971 until his death in 2012 – and of “the taghut [idolator] Sisi,” a reference to President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, who is also reviled by Islamists.

In addition to his work at the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, Franklin Graham, son of world-renowned evangelist Billy Graham, is president of the international relief group Samaritan’s Purse. Rev. Franklin Graham frequently speaks out against the dangers of radical Islam and sharia (Islamic law).

The glaring omission here is the answer to the question is none! No outcry if 21 Muslims were killed.

It's amazing how stupid and blind you have to be to think ISIS isn't killing fellow Muslims and no one here gives a fuck, is the real tragedy!

E and his ilk follow the Nazi propaganda script to a tee!

Demonize the subject and only follow stories that fit that narrative!

Basically herd mentality and devoid of critical thinking skills!

You're devolving, E and easily misled!

ELVIS
02-19-2015, 01:43 PM
I'm devolving and misled for posting an article ??

How 'bout you stop worrying about me and go beat on something with sticks ??

kwame k
02-19-2015, 01:48 PM
How about answering the question about separation of church and State, slugger!

You can't but it will be fun watching you try to spin it :love0072:

ELVIS
02-19-2015, 01:54 PM
What question, dunce ??

kwame k
02-19-2015, 01:56 PM
Yep, called it!

Just keep ignoring facts, tool!

ELVIS
02-19-2015, 05:37 PM
What facts ??

ELVIS
02-19-2015, 05:38 PM
Here's something to keep you awake at night...

What do you call a drummer with half a brain ??

Gifted...

Kristy
02-19-2015, 05:43 PM
Here's something to keep you awake at night...

What do you call a drummer with half a brain ??

Gifted...

What do you call a troll with a job?

kwame k
02-19-2015, 05:43 PM
Answer the question, E!

You can run to brother Nate since you clearly need someone else to form your opinions!

kwame k
02-19-2015, 05:44 PM
What do you call a troll with a job?

Anti-E :bigwink:

FORD
02-19-2015, 05:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIbtzX1NzAM#t=153

ELVIS
02-19-2015, 05:51 PM
Here's a new one for you retards...

kwame k
02-19-2015, 05:55 PM
Answer the question, E!

ELVIS
02-19-2015, 05:55 PM
That is lame, FROD...

I made it fifteen seconds into that garbage...

ELVIS
02-19-2015, 05:56 PM
Answer the question, E!

Yep, called it...

kwame k
02-19-2015, 06:03 PM
Way to use what I said word for word on the last page, tool!

Change your sig, yet?

kwame k
02-19-2015, 06:04 PM
That is lame, FROD...

I made it fifteen seconds into that garbage...

That's how long you penetrate your wife?

Nickdfresh
02-19-2015, 08:53 PM
Elvis, the fucking retard that never believed in terrorism and that 9/11 was an "inside job" now is attacking Obama because he's not droning and bombing them enough... Really? :D

ELVIS
02-19-2015, 09:11 PM
Is that what I said ??

kwame k
02-20-2015, 08:54 AM
Is that what I said ??

At what point did you completely cross over to the troll side?

Having to have everyone else prove your arguments for you and instead of backing up your bullshit you just ask ghey questions like that.

Pathetic, really :blah:

Nickdfresh
02-20-2015, 09:24 AM
Is that what I said ??

Yes you drug addled retard, that's EXACTLY what you said!

ELVIS
02-20-2015, 10:25 AM
Shaddup, creep...

FORD
02-21-2015, 01:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz-cHWv-bgc

FORD
02-21-2015, 01:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__dAs-q72Y4

ELVIS
02-24-2015, 10:13 AM
(Reuters) (http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/02/24/us-mideast-crisis-christians-idUSKBN0LS0MH20150224) - Islamic State militants have abducted at least 90 people from Assyrian Christian villages in northeastern Syria, a monitoring group that tracks violence in Syria said on Tuesday.

http://s4.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?m=02&d=20150224&t=2&i=1027444929&w=580&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=LYNXMPEB1N0CZ

The British-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the militants carried out dawn raids on rural villages inhabited by the ancient Christian minority west of Hasaka, a city mainly held by the Kurds.

Syrian Kurdish militia launched two offensives against the militants in northeast Syria on Sunday, helped by U.S.-led air strikes and Iraqi peshmerga.

This part of Syria is strategically important in the fight against Islamic State because it borders territory controlled by the group in Iraq, where it last year committed atrocities against the minority religious Yazidi community.

Many Assyrian Christians have emigrated in the nearly four-year-long conflict in which more than 200,000 have people have been killed. Before the arrival of Kurds and Arab nomadic tribes at the end of the 19th century, Christians formed the majority in Syria's Jazeera area, which includes Hasaka.

Sunday's offensive by Kurdish YPG militia reached within 5 km (3 miles) of Tel Hamis, an Islamic State controlled town south east of Qamishli, the Observatory said.

At least 14 IS fighters died in the offensive, which involved Assyrian fighters, and eight civilians were also killed in heavy shelling by the Kurdish side which seized several Arab villages from Islamic State control, the monitoring group said.

Last year, Islamic State fighters abducted several Assyrians in retaliation for some of them fighting alongside the YPG. Most were released after long negotiations.

Military experts following Syria said Islamic State was trying to open a new front to relieve pressure on the group after the string of losses since being driven from the Syrian town of Kobani near the border with Turkey.

"Islamic State are losing in several areas so they want to wage an attack on a new area," said retired Jordanian general Fayez Dwiri.

Since driving IS from Kobani, Kurdish forces, backed by other Syrian armed groups, have pursued the group's fighters as far as their provincial stronghold of Raqqa.

A resident of Hasaka, which is jointly held by the Syrian government and the Kurds, said hundreds of families had arrived in the last few days from surrounding Christian villages and of Arab Bedouin refugees were arriving from areas along the border.

"Families are coming to Hasaka seeking safety," said Abdul Rahman al-Numai, a textile trader said via telephone.

Nickdfresh
02-24-2015, 08:44 PM
They all must be crisis actor abuctees...

Seshmeister
02-24-2015, 10:28 PM
(Reuters) (http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/02/24/us-mideast-crisis-christians-idUSKBN0LS0MH20150224) - Islamic State militants have abducted at least 90 people from Assyrian Christian villages in northeastern Syria, a monitoring group that tracks violence in Syria said on Tuesday.

Why is it when IS are killing 20 or more times Muslims than Christians than Muslims do you only post about the Christians.

What is your exchange rate? How many innocent Syrian Muslims killed are worth as much as a single Syrian Christian?

DONNIEP
02-24-2015, 11:03 PM
Why is it when IS are killing 20 or more times Muslims than Christians than Muslims do you only post about the Christians.

What is your exchange rate? How many innocent Syrian Muslims killed are worth as much as a single Syrian Christian?

That's not the question. The questions is this: How long is the world willing to let this go on? And does "the West" have a moral obligation to try and stop it now? Or do "we" just let ISIL and all the affiliated nutbag wackos run wild all over the Middle East and Africa and Europe (well, the part of Europe that Putin doesn't want).

Now, forget all the CIA conspiracies, and all the whole "The US is funding these guys" bullshit. Look, if you have a big mouth and a big stick and hate people, you can get funding in the Mid East. The whole money angle is the easiest to cover. And weapons? You don't need CIA contacts to get weapons these days. The list of countries and arms dealers who have been dumping arms in this region for decades is so long to be laughable if real people weren't being killed with them.

So for just a few minutes, let's just pretend ISIL is actually a group of wackos who want to kill everybody that's different from them. Let's just pretend they really are a bunch of blood thirsty sickos who are hell bent on establishing the Caliphate and - shockingly - really don't have much trouble recruiting other fucksticks to run with them and rape, mutilate, murder, and steal their way across Dirtville. Does "the West" have a moral obligation to step in and stop them?

Or do we just say fuck it and let the people in the region worry about it? Let "them" deal with it. Their countries, their problem. I kinda lean toward the Stomp The Shit Out Of The Problem solution..but even that has its unintended consequences.

So what do "we" do? Something? Nothing? Keep trying to fund and arm the "good guys", in a region where people jump sides faster than a game of Red Rover?

vandeleur
02-24-2015, 11:30 PM
Them Nigerians need to find oil fast before Boko Haram (not a procol harum cover band ) kill everyone and no one notices :)

ELVIS
02-25-2015, 08:15 AM
That's not the question.

Piers knows that, he's just a fucking jerk...

He's not worried about IS...

He's worried about Vodka, entertainment and bullshitting people...

ELVIS
02-25-2015, 08:18 AM
shockingly - really don't have much trouble recruiting other fucksticks to run with them and rape, mutilate, murder, and steal their way across Dirtville.

And do you think they are able to do this virtually overnight without western intelligence intervention ??

Nickdfresh
02-25-2015, 08:48 AM
Piers knows that, he's just a fucking jerk...

He's not worried about IS...

He's worried about Vodka, entertainment and bullshitting people...

And you're worried about being a total fucking conspiracy, infowhores sockpuppet online...

Six months or a year ago, everything was a 'false flag/inside job'. Now all of a sudden terrorists are REALLLL!!!!!

Nickdfresh
02-25-2015, 08:52 AM
Seriously, what an epic backpedal. Is Alex Jones suddenly worried about ISIS or something?

BTW, Gayvis, did you fall for Alexis Jonestown's "BUY GOLD NOW!" routine? if you did, you're a fucking sap!

ELVIS
02-25-2015, 08:56 AM
And you're worried about penile implants and people's wives and personal lives...

Fucking stalker...

ELVIS
02-25-2015, 08:58 AM
Is Alex Jones suddenly worried about ISIS or something?

I dunno, haven't listened much lately...

Why don't you find out for yourself ??

Nickdfresh
02-25-2015, 09:38 AM
And you're worried about penile implants and people's wives and personal lives...

Fucking stalker...

You have a penile implant? :D Or you are one?

Nickdfresh
02-25-2015, 09:39 AM
I dunno, haven't listened much lately...

Why don't you find out for yourself ??

I hope you didn't buy the gold 'end is nigh' stuff. They prices have been fixed by the evil "Jeeeeeewww!" bankers :D

ELVIS
02-25-2015, 10:10 AM
Gold might be good for some people when the crash comes...

I doubt it will be very handy in the woods...