PDA

View Full Version : Smartass dumbass

jacksmar
02-18-2015, 08:24 AM
http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2015/02/prominent_cleveland_civil_righ.html

Cleveland civil rights attorney David Malik arrested with gun at airport, police say

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- A prominent Cleveland civil rights attorney was arrested Saturday at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport in connection with carrying a concealed weapon.

David Malik was arrested about 4:15 p.m. after airport security found an unloaded .22 caliber handgun and a box of ammunition in his carry-on bag, records show.

"I participated in a target shooting class recently with a certified CCW instructor and I simply forgot to remove it from my bag," Malik said in a statement. "I used the bag to pack for my trip. It was a stupid mistake."

Malik spent Saturday night in jail and was released on bond Sunday morning, according to Steve Loomis, president of the Cleveland Police Patrolmen's Association.

He is scheduled to appear at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday in Cleveland Municipal Court.

"What's interesting about David is he is such an anti-gun person," Loomis said. "He's such an anti-violence person, and of all the things for him to get arrested for, that really surprises me."

Kristy
02-18-2015, 12:42 PM
Bet his penis is bigger than yours.

ELVIS
02-18-2015, 12:51 PM
Such an enlightened generation...

Seshmeister
02-18-2015, 09:35 PM
http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2015/02/prominent_cleveland_civil_righ.html

Cleveland civil rights attorney David Malik arrested with gun at airport, police say

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- A prominent Cleveland civil rights attorney was arrested Saturday at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport in connection with carrying a concealed weapon.

David Malik was arrested about 4:15 p.m. after airport security found an unloaded .22 caliber handgun and a box of ammunition in his carry-on bag, records show.

"I participated in a target shooting class recently with a certified CCW instructor and I simply forgot to remove it from my bag," Malik said in a statement. "I used the bag to pack for my trip. It was a stupid mistake."

Malik spent Saturday night in jail and was released on bond Sunday morning, according to Steve Loomis, president of the Cleveland Police Patrolmen's Association.

He is scheduled to appear at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday in Cleveland Municipal Court.

"What's interesting about David is he is such an anti-gun person," Loomis said. "He's such an anti-violence person, and of all the things for him to get arrested for, that really surprises me."

Eddie Van Halen got fined $300 and placed on probation for one year 20 years ago for the same crime.

jacksmar
02-19-2015, 08:13 AM
Eddie Van Halen got fined $300 and placed on probation for one year 20 years ago for the same crime.

But you're not as confused as him are you. I mean, it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel.

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
02-19-2015, 10:23 AM
whos nigell and whos that ugly gy in yor avtar?