PDA

View Full Version : Afroman Knocks Woman on her ass on stage

FORD
02-21-2015, 02:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfhz6m6YX_Q

Kristy
02-21-2015, 03:22 PM
At least he's facing assault and battery charges and a possible lawsuit.

He ought to face those charges alone for his shitty playing.

Kristy
02-21-2015, 03:28 PM
And that monkey liberal is full of shit about quitting weed makes one irritable. I should know. Here, take it from another kangaroo humper who claims to be a "chronic."

"Smack to me is fucking smack."

Dave's Bitch
02-21-2015, 03:34 PM
He hadn't had his dinner, it was an early show he had to walk to and a man heckled him. Perfectly justifiable that he punched the woman in the face. But hey, he issued an apology so it's all good, right?

What a fucking clown

vandeleur
02-21-2015, 05:56 PM
Its shocking, the punch was all wrong no real focus , balance was off and no sine wave . Very poor.

or we could stop giving this neanderthal retard publicity so he could go back to his shithole he came from.

ELVIS
02-21-2015, 07:29 PM
All the world is a shithole...

Kristy
02-21-2015, 08:50 PM
No, just the trolling Louisiana white trash.

DLR Bridge
02-21-2015, 09:10 PM
I was so hoping he was going to get decked by the guy who got up to check on the girl. What an absolute shit bag.

Dave's Bitch
02-22-2015, 05:24 AM
Yes, but come on guys, he hadn't had his dinner....

ZahZoo
02-22-2015, 09:12 AM
At least he's facing assault and battery charges and a possible lawsuit.

He ought to face those charges alone for his shitty playing.

^^THIS^^

The drunk woman had better stage presence... the guitar playing sucked... More than one crime was committed.

Kristy
02-22-2015, 10:09 AM
Seems "Afroman" is a serious asshole whose social problems makes Trollvis look good. From Reddit (which also sucks):

"Dude dumped all his cooking shit in my dumpster in Lancaster. Burned plastic tubing, empty cans of Coleman fuel, empty bottle of iodine crystals, empty cans that contained acetone, etc. The dumbass also dumped personal belongings that clearly identified him. Oh yeah, it was first discovered by an employee who climbed into the dumpster to compress it because it was overfilled. He had dumped dozens of used hypodermic syringes, and she almost jumped on them."

"I had a terrible experience with him. Got him to agree to a show for $1500. When he showed up about 2 hours early, a few of us guys that planned this went on the bus with him and his entourage and females to drink and smoke. He was real cool. Then about 5 minutes prior to the show he demands an extra $1500 or he won't go on stage. Mind you we had been pressing this event for a while and anywhere from 1000 to 1200 people there. So we panicked and scrambled to find the money. We got it and no one knew the wiser. Just sucks that he ganked us like that. I used to like him but not after that."

(That's why you always have a signed contract before a show like this.)

"He played at my university a few years back. It was just him with a guitar, a couple 40s, two speakers, and no stage. He showed up in a Winnebago, sucked majorly, and then tried to sell his empty 40 bottles for $5 a pop. He must be doing well."

"Heard he did something similar at a show in Shreveport a few months ago. Took half the money up front, apparently saw some cops and bugged out and left. Didnt answer phone or ever respond. Shitty dude apparently."

"I've seen Afroman twice. Both times were terrible concerts but still fun, just because Afroman and all that goes along with it. However, both times it was just him on stage with an ipod drunkenly saying "what you wanna hear" and then you'd hear the clicks as he scrolled to a backing track. /facepalm"

"My roommate saw Afroman at a bar in Tallahassee on a night where no one was even scheduled to sing. Instead Afroman just got drunk and decided it would be good to do an impromptu show right then and there. He let my roommate drink out of his 40 during the show because he was near the stage singing along with everything."

"He came to a house party here at WVU a few years ago. We all smoked and drank together and then he demanded 1$ for a picture from anyone who asked."

TFM_Dale
02-22-2015, 05:28 PM
No talent cunt. Lucky enough to have some "high" ramblings catch on as a song and he punches a paying fan? A woman at that? I'll pony up the 5 bucks it takes to see him in "concert" and say things that will make the devil blush, bet he doesn't even look my way more than once. Just a pussy with zero actual talent, I hope that fan sues him for any royalty that fuck might ever see.

Nickdfresh
02-22-2015, 05:36 PM
She should have smashed his guitar over his fucking head! It would have sounded better...

Seshmeister
02-22-2015, 06:42 PM
I'd never heard of him, apparently he was nominated for a Grammy? Really?

Wiki says 'There were reportedly 12 to 15 security guards on duty to manage a crowd in excess of 500 people.'

Sounds like more than enough to me...

Nickdfresh
02-22-2015, 06:49 PM
He had a hit song, basically a novelty one. like over ten years ago - that's about the extent of the notoriety...

TFM_Dale
02-22-2015, 07:37 PM
I always assumed he was some fun loving high on that got lucky and was enjoying it for everything it was worth. Now that I know he is just a talentless fucktard it ruins what little enjoyment I ever got out of that stupid fucking song.

Von Halen
02-22-2015, 10:08 PM
I've never heard of the guy. I can't believe the guy that went up to go help the girl, didn't fuck that guy up

WARF
02-22-2015, 10:11 PM
I've never heard of the guy. I can't believe the guy that went up to go help the girl, didn't fuck that guy up

I bet it was the boyfriend. What a pussy!

DLR Bridge
02-22-2015, 10:19 PM
I bet it was the boyfriend. What a pussy!
And he put his hands up like, "don't hit me too, pal". Inexcusable that the guy didn't at least get slugged back for what he did.

Nickdfresh
02-22-2015, 10:22 PM
I've never heard of the guy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw

Seshmeister
02-22-2015, 10:32 PM

He did the sensible thing calling the cops instead but you're right I think most of us would have hit the fat fuck.

WARF
02-22-2015, 11:08 PM
I was gonna punch a bitch in the face, but then I got high....

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
02-24-2015, 12:32 AM
I wuod nock that fucker out