PDA

View Full Version : Jewish Rabbis Have Now Infected 14 Babies With Herpes After Sucking Their Penis

ELVIS
02-23-2015, 12:35 AM
Pimp Preacher (http://pimppreacher.com/post/85718036780/jewish-rabbis-have-now-infected-14-babies-with)

We have just learned that babies infected with herpes as part of metzitzah b’peh, a controversial circumcision rite performed by many ultra-Orthodox Rabbis has just reached 14.

http://media.tumblr.com/bfeaa4c07036c3285173d78ed6e3d043/tumblr_inline_n5kep8vYg81ss6hjj.jpg

During the circumcision rite the Rabbi sucks the blood from the penis after the foreskin has been cut, a rite that is still exposing children to herpes. The strangest part of this story has been the lack of involvement from the New York City Health Department, or Office of Child Protection which has yet to confirm if the department is enforcing the parental consent form. Since we last brought you this story more babies have been infected according to Jewish Daily Forward.

As Investigated for the Jewish Daily Forward:

New York City has denied a second attempt by the Jewish Daily Forward to obtain information about consent forms gathered under a regulation that warns parents about metzitzah b’peh, a controversial circumcision rite.

The city also refuses to say whether such forms even exist.

A regulation that came into force at the beginning of 2013 compels mohels to have parents sign a health department form warning that mohels can transmit herpes to infants during MBP, as the rite is often known.

During the rite, the mohel places his mouth on the infant’s penis to suction blood from the circumcision wound.

The health department says 14 infants have been infected in the city as a result of MBP since 2000. Two of those babies died and at least two others suffered brain damage.

MBP is practiced mostly by ultra-Orthodox mohels and is most prevalent in New York’s ultra-Orthodox neighborhoods.

Under the health department regulations, mohels must keep a copy of the consent forms, signed by an infant’s parents, for the first year after a circumcision with MBP is performed.

As the Forward reported recently, some ultra-Orthodox mohels refuse to comply with the city’s regulation.

Since the health department began enforcing the regulation, the city says two babies have been infected with herpes after undergoing MBP.

In February, 2014, the Forward filed a request under New York State’s Freedom of Information Law, asking if the city had ever asked a mohel to provide a copy of a signed consent form and, if so, from how many mohels the city has requested forms.

The Forward also asked to see copies of consent forms with the parents’ names redacted.

The city denied the request in March, while refusing to say whether the health department had ever collected such forms.

“While not acknowledging whether the Department has requested or received any consent forms,” the city’s legal counsel wrote, releasing such forms would constitute an “invasion of privacy” and a violation of the city’s health code.

The Forward appealed the city’s decision on March 26.

Although the city was required under the state’s Freedom of Information Law to respond within 10 business days, it did not respond until about 20 business days later.

On April 23, an article appeared on the Forward’s website highlighting the city’s silence. That same day, the city denied the Forward’s appeal.

The health department’s legal counsel wrote that under Freedom of Information Law, the city is not required to reveal whether it has or has not collected certain information.

But, the counsel continued, if the city has collected consent forms from mohels they would be “confidential” and cannot be released.

VetteLS5
02-23-2015, 09:48 AM
Ok, just yuck

Seshmeister
02-23-2015, 10:07 AM
I posted about this ages ago before ELVIS went anti semetic.

The important thing about this is that it's the Ultra orthodox Jews doing it, ELVIS is trying to conflate it with his new found anti Jewish stance(at a Dave Lee Roth site of all places) which is like saying that all Muslims are suicide bombers.

Ultra orthodox Jews are nutty.

ELVIS
02-23-2015, 10:09 AM
You don't even know what anti semetic means...

ELVIS
02-23-2015, 10:10 AM
Ultra orthodox Jews are nutty.

More like evil and criminal...

ELVIS
02-23-2015, 10:35 AM
Real Jew News (http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=207)

THE JEWISH TALMUD is “Holy Writ” for the Jews.

The Talmud supercedes the Old Testament in authority for the Jews. And the Talmud is the most racist, hate-mongering , blasphemous book the world has ever known.

The Talmud was written in Hebrew between the 3rd & 6th Centuries as a codification of the so-called Oral Law that the Jewish rabbis claim was handed down from Moses.

But the Messiah Jesus censored the “Oral Law” when He said, “By the traditions of your elders you make void the Word of God.” (St Matthew 15).

The English translation of the Talmud has been watered down so as to conceal from the Gentiles the “satanic verses” contained in the original Hebrew.

The “Satanic Verses” of the Talmud can be classified into 3 categories:

1) Jewish Supremacy.
2) Hatred Towards The “Goys” (Gentiles).
3) Blasphemies Against Jesus Christ, The Virgin Mary, & All Christians.

SATANIC VERSES OF THE TALMUD’S
“JEWISH SUPREMACY”

* “If a ‘goy’ (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b)

* “If a Jew finds an object lost by a ‘goy’ it does not have to be returned.” (Baba Mezia 24a)

* “If a Jew murders a ‘goy’ there will be no death penalty.” (Sanhedrin 57a)

* What a Jew steals from a ‘goy’ he may keep.” (Sanhedrin 57a)

* “Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a ‘goy.’” (Baba Kamma 113a)

* “All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)

* “Girls born of the ‘goyim’ are in a state of ‘niddah’ (menstrual uncleanness!) from birth.” (Abodah Zarah 36b)

HATRED TOWARDS THE GENTILES

* “The ‘goyim’ are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)

* “If you eat with a ‘goy’ it is the same as eating with a dog.” (Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b)

* “Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.” (Soferim 15)

* “Sexual intercourse between the ‘goyim’ is like intercourse between animals.” (Sanhedrin 74b)

* “When it comes to a Gentile in peace times, one may harm him indirectly, for instance, by removing a ladder after he had fallen into a crevice.” (Shulkan Arukh, Yoreh De ‘ah, 158, Hebrew Edition only)

BLASPHEMIES AGAINST JESUS CHRIST, THE VIRGIN MARY,
& ALL CHRISTIANS

* “‘Yashu’ (derogatory for ‘Jesus’) is in Hell being boiled in hot excrement.” (Gittin 57a)

[’Yashu’ is an acronym for the Jewish curse, ‘May his (Jesus) name be wiped out forevermore.’]

* Yashu (Jesus) was sexually immoral and worshipped a brick.” (Sanhedrin 107b)

* “Yashu (Jesus) was cut off from the Jewish people for his wickedness and refused to repent.” (Sotah 47a)

* “Miriam the hairdresser had sex with many men.” (Shabbath 104b, Hebrew Edition only)

* “She who was the descendant of princes and governors (the virgin Mary) played the harlot with carpenters.” (Sanhedrin 106a)

* “Christians who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations.” (Rosh Hashanah 17a)

Never was
02-23-2015, 11:08 AM
Ultra Orthodox (insert any religion) are nutty

Also never representative of the average joe who identifies with (insert any religion)

Unfortunately the nutters tend to be the loudest and create the negatives that feed anyone who does not like (insert any religion)

Elvis, yes some batshit crazy verses in almost all religious and historical writings especially when taken in isolation to their context. The danger is the meaning and weight individuals assign to them which often feed fundamentalist dogma which leads to motherfuckers doing crazy shit. That is usually because those individuals are crazy and the fundamentalism is the symptom of it.

ELVIS
02-23-2015, 11:15 AM
The symptom is these evil bastards getting away with sucking babies' dicks and drinking their blood...

Kristy
02-23-2015, 11:37 AM
You don't even know what anti semetic means...

And you don't know what employment, fending for yourself and independent living means.

And it's "Semitic," you asshole.

ELVIS
02-23-2015, 12:08 PM
Shaddup, shitforface...

Seshmeister
02-23-2015, 12:27 PM
The symptom is these evil bastards getting away with sucking babies' dicks and drinking their blood...

Wow now you have gone medieval.

This is what happens when you take magical thinking to its limits.

FORD
02-23-2015, 12:31 PM
The key word in Fundamentalism is MENTAL. :confused13:

Seshmeister
02-23-2015, 12:58 PM
Some of the ultra orthodox practices are completely mental and they are incredibly misogynistic.

The problem is that it's difficult for people to attack some of these practices without confusing the 'hard of thinking' anti semitic bigots using it as a stick to beat all Jews with.

ELVIS
02-23-2015, 02:08 PM
I'm not beating all Jews with anything...

Most of them are probably unaware of these things...

The point is, these satanists are engaging in sexual magic and occult rituals of the blackest nature right out in the open...

DONNIEP
02-23-2015, 02:19 PM
Cock Magic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34KcjPVd69A

Seshmeister
02-23-2015, 04:16 PM

The point is, these satanists are engaging in sexual magic and occult rituals of the blackest nature right out in the open...

I thought you were right into all that religion stuff yourself.

ELVIS
02-23-2015, 05:03 PM
Thought wrong...

I believe in God, or Yahweh the Father, the most high and creator of all that is...

I also believe in His only begotten Son Jesus, or Yeshua; the savior of mankind, myself and my brothers of all colors around the world...

I don't participate in any religious activity...

Kristy
02-23-2015, 05:53 PM
Fuck you.

Religion is essentially the enslavement of people, dating back as it does to the first agricultural societies in which the new class of exploitative property owners needed to know which children were their biological offspring (so they could bequeath them all their beads and spears and cows and shit when they inevitably popped primitive proto-clog).

Even though I live uncomfortably close to a seminary school and have "Christian" roommates I can proudly state that I am “friends” with only a handful of them. Which is just as well. Because whenever I’ve socialize with a Christian the result has invariably been totally fucking boring. Or an embarrassing disaster. ANYWAY…

ELVIS
02-23-2015, 06:44 PM
Anyway...blah blah blah blah blah, dumbass...

What's so uncomfortable about living (existing in your case) near a seminary ??

Kristy
02-23-2015, 06:49 PM
Why the Christian neighbors.

ELVIS
02-23-2015, 06:52 PM
Do they bite ??

ELVIS
02-23-2015, 06:53 PM
Maybe it just makes your rotten skin crawl when you're near the light...

Kristy
02-23-2015, 06:59 PM
You mean "white." I've never seen so many spoiled, rich, white shitheads so fucking insulated from the world on a campus before in my life. Little rich white Christians so god damn unfriendly, idiotic and clueless. I rather have Charles Manson as my neighbor.

ELVIS
02-23-2015, 07:02 PM
Yeah right, dumbass...

Jesus Christ
Thought wrong...

I believe in God, or Yahweh the Father, the most high and creator of all that is...

I also believe in His only begotten Son Jesus, or Yeshua; the savior of mankind, myself and my brothers of all colors around the world...

I don't participate in any religious activity...

Gregory, ye say that ye believeth in Me, yet ye do not keep My teachings, and ye slander My people, the Jews.

Do ye not see the serious discrepancy in thy false witness??

ELVIS
Here's a song for your lonely skanky ass...

ELVIS
02-23-2015, 07:05 PM
Gregory, ye say that ye believeth in Me, yet ye do not keep My teachings, and ye slander My people, the Jews.

Do ye not see the serious discrepancy in thy false witness??

No I don't, so stop with your bullshit...

Here's how the Jews view Jesus, FROD:

* “‘Yashu’ (derogatory for ‘Jesus’) is in Hell being boiled in hot excrement.” (Gittin 57a)

[’Yashu’ is an acronym for the Jewish curse, ‘May his (Jesus) name be wiped out forevermore.’]

* “Yashu (Jesus) was cut off from the Jewish people for his wickedness and refused to repent.” (Sotah 47a)

ELVIS
02-23-2015, 07:07 PM
FROD HAGEE...:rolleyes:

Phil theStalker
02-23-2015, 07:14 PM
:pray::shiznit:

Holy SHIT//!..!

Jesus Christ
02-23-2015, 07:16 PM

Yeah, I'm not crazy about the Talmud either, but that was written after My time on Earth, so I wasn't there to embarrass the Scribes and Pharisees over it, as I did their interpretations of the older Scriptures (the ones ye now refer to as the "Old Testament")

The brick nonsense is especially ridiculous. I was a carpenter in My younger years. I never used bricks for anything! :jesuslol:

Phil theStalker
02-23-2015, 08:03 PM
Sumtymes wee doo nut see, /b/c wee need t2o cleean our eYes.

I wuz waTCHing SEINfeld. AnD everybody knows hee's a Jew. ANd everyBoDy's okAy wit dat. So is Jerry.

Then they went t2o a clothing commercial aNd I saw, "JEWS 75% OFF"..

aND everrybody knows da jeews own da cloThing busineess.

So Y wood onLy JeWs git 75% aff?/?..

aNd then I THoughT, whoo wood want 75% aff t2o bUy a jew? AND I said, I di'din't evun know U could BUY a JEW.

Dis discouRSE went on and on in mmmmy hed. Cuntil I ruBBed mmy eyEs aNd saw dat it said, "JEANS 75% OFF".

eND Aff story!

HoPe it HELped..:bong2:

Seshmeister
02-23-2015, 08:19 PM

You are trying to continue an argument between primitive tribesmen from hundreds of years ago about who had the best imaginary friends? :biggrin:

Von Halen
02-23-2015, 08:29 PM
Sumtymes wee doo nut see, /b/c wee need t2o cleean our eYes.

I wuz waTCHing SEINfeld. AnD everybody knows hee's a Jew. ANd everyBoDy's okAy wit dat. So is Jerry.

Then they went t2o a clothing commercial aNd I saw, "JEWS 75% OFF"..

aND everrybody knows da jeews own da cloThing busineess.

So Y wood onLy JeWs git 75% aff?/?..

aNd then I THoughT, whoo wood want 75% aff t2o bUy a jew? AND I said, I di'din't evun know U could BUY a JEW.

Dis discouRSE went on and on in mmmmy hed. Cuntil I ruBBed mmy eyEs aNd saw dat it said, "JEANS 75% OFF".

eND Aff story!

HoPe it HELped..:bong2:

How long does it take you to compose these stupid ass posts?

Nickdfresh
02-23-2015, 08:41 PM

You're using extremists of their religion to paint Jews as some sort of monolithic bloc, and painting them as some sort of "other", that has some sort of conspiratorial control which is exactly what the Nazis did...

Phil theStalker
02-23-2015, 09:03 PM
You're using extremists of their religion to paint Jews as some sort of monolithic bloc, and painting them as some sort of "other", that has some sort of conspiratorial control which is exactly what the Nazis did...
:mad0233::meinsmiley:12508:meinsmiley::mad0233:

ELVIS is a Nutzi?

FORD
02-23-2015, 09:12 PM
:mad0233::meinsmiley:12508:meinsmiley::mad0233:

ELVIS is a Nutzi?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-m2t7X9Wtz9Q/TjZ3k1-pwXI/AAAAAAAABRU/c-bza9P_6mE/s1600/presley-adolf.jpg

Certainly appears that way......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axHtNfAcJ8o

VAiN
02-23-2015, 09:52 PM
Ok, just yuck

Gah! yeah, I almost puked.. this is fucking gross!