PDA

View Full Version : RIP Leonard Nimoy, the REAL Mr. Spock

FORD
02-27-2015, 12:53 PM
Leonard Nimoy, the original Spock from ‘Star Trek,’ dead at 83 (http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/leonard-nimoy-spock-star-trek-dead-83)
02/27/15 12:24 PM—Updated 02/27/15 12:47 PM
By Adam Howard

Leonard Nimoy, the actor beloved by generations of “Star Trek” fans for his portrayal of the half-human, half-Vulcan Spock on the TV series “Star Trek” and its subsequent film spin-offs died Friday at age 83, the New York Times reported.

Nimoy was hospitalized just two days ago reportedly due to chest pains. He had announced last year that he was battling lung cancer. His wife, Susan Bay Nimoy, confirmed his death, saying the cause was end-stage chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.

In his last tweet, he wrote: “A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP.”

The last letters were an acronym for Spock’s signature catchphrase, “Live long and prosper.”

Nimoy’s death brought an outpouring of grief and love on social media from fans and former co-stars. Actor George Takei, who starred alongside Nimoy as Captain Sulu for years on “Star Trek,” told msnbc’s Kristen Welker, “ You know, the word ‘extraordinary’ is often overused, but I think it’s really appropriate for Leonard. He was an extraordinarily talented man, but also a very decent human being. His talent embraced directing as well as acting, and photography. He was a very sensitive man and we feel his passing very much. He’d been ill for a long, long time and we miss him very much.”

“Star Trek,” which debuted on NBC in 1966 was famous for tackling social issues under the guise of science fiction. Fans considered the logical and intellectual Spock character the show’s “conscience.”

“In Spock, I finally found the best of both worlds: to be widely accepted in public approval and yet be able to continue to play the insulated alien through the Vulcan character,” Nimoy once wrote.

However, despite a devoted cult following the show was canceled after just three seasons due to low ratings. Yet a steady and dedicated fan campaign brought the series to the big screen in 1979. Thirty-six years, twelve films and over a $1 billion at the box office later – the rest is history.

Although Nimoy enjoyed prolific career as both a director (“Three Men and a Baby”) and as a film actor (“Invasion of the Body Snatchers”), he will always be best known for this many appearances as Spock over six decades – a fact that he was not quite comfortable with at first.

In 1977 he infamously penned a memoir called “I Am Not Spock.” But in later years he embraced his legendary character and wrote a follow-up memoir entitled, “I Am Spock,” in 1995. Nimoy also directed two of the most popular installments of the big screen “Star Trek” franchise: “The Search for Spock” and “The Voyage Home.” And Nimoy was the only original cast member to appear in the J.J. Abrams reboot of the series, making cameo appearances in 2009’s “Star Trek” and 2012’s “Star Trek: Into Darkness.”

When those new films were released there was widespread pundit discussion about similarities between the cold, cerebral Spock character and President Barack Obama. The president himself was very aware of the comparison, which extended to each having pronounced ears.

In a 2011 interview with Barbara Walters, Obama said the biggest misconception about him is, “Me being detached, or Spock-like, or very analytical.”

Even if Obama doesn’t see himself that way, Takei says Nimoy did.

“He was one of the most thoughtful, analytical actors. He understood what the scene needed immediately and he was able to give guidance to us. And that is why he was such a gifted director as well. “

http://youtu.be/vtQUePN5y40

fryingdutchman
02-27-2015, 12:59 PM
Condolences to all of the Trekkers/Trekkies (whatever the fuck they are called).

I never really watched Star Trek, but Nimoy was an icon no doubt.

A sad loss for those of us who really remember him as Spock.

To those so young that they only know him as a reference on "The Big Bang Theory"....check out his work. You will be impressed.

Nitro Express
02-27-2015, 01:03 PM
Star Trek just wouldn't have been as good without Leonard Nimoy. I watched Star Trek after school. Watched the motion pictures later on. Still enjoy catching an old Star Trek re-run now and then. Pretty much grew up watching Leornard Nimoy. There's only one person who can ever play Mr. Spock. Something special just ended. Thank's for all the good times rest in peace.

Nitro Express
02-27-2015, 01:08 PM
Heard a rumor that Susanna Hoffs of The Bangles was related to Leonard Nimoy.

FORD
02-27-2015, 01:19 PM
As hot as The Bangles were, that video would have been a complete snorefest without Leonard Nimoy.

Four girls lip-syncing in a cab is pretty boring.... unless the driver is a Vulcan.

Kristy
02-27-2015, 01:25 PM
“He was one of the most thoughtful, analytical actors. He understood what the scene needed immediately and he was able to give guidance to us.

His acting skills were mediocre. Nimoy was a one-trick pony of an actor who knew his career was typecast. His philosophies were stolen, his fame spent pretty much being an asshole to his fans and even in the Abrhams films he did the same old standard. Hey, what's the chance they'll CGI resurrect him for the third installment?

Shame the dude bought a farm but he lived a full life - better than most Jews around his age.
https://auxochromo.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/3520654942_1b61e1fc3f.jpg

Not that dude ever offended anyone. Oh no.

So I'm guessing all the Trekkies still living with their parents will mourn his death. I really don't give a shit either way.

Kristy
02-27-2015, 01:30 PM
Heard a rumor that Susanna Hoffs of The Bangles was related to Leonard Nimoy.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41MGKp-hkFL.jpg

I thought this was an exceptional album considering the crap she churned out with Matthew Sweet and that gawd-awful 3/4 Bangles reunion back in 2011. Difficult for me to believe she's 56
https://static.squarespace.com/static/526c410fe4b039ceb7d8d4a1/534d71afe4b048f0b3a3748c/534d71cde4b048f0b3a4063f/1341873439117/1000w/Susanna%20Hoffs%200712%205.jpg

katina
02-27-2015, 01:50 PM
Star Trek just wouldn't have been as good without Leonard Nimoy. I watched Star Trek after school. Watched the motion pictures later on. Still enjoy catching an old Star Trek re-run now and then. Pretty much grew up watching Leornard Nimoy. There's only one person who can ever play Mr. Spock. Something special just ended. Thank's for all the good times rest in peace.

You just wrote my feelings, thanks.
R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy.

FORD
02-27-2015, 01:57 PM
Well, since Leonard's appearance in the Bangles video was already mentioned, might as well bring his own odd musical career into it.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC73PHdQX04

clarathecarrot
02-27-2015, 02:16 PM
His acting skills were ..................................

So I'm guessing all the Trekkies still living with their parents will mourn his death. I really don't give a shit either way.

I have seen all the original episodes as they aired as a kid.
Syndication, watched them 400X each as a teenager in the 1970s
Seen the movies; they are in my best of goto every guy needs stash from VHS to DVD.
I would move back home and watch it all again.

The CVH of Television Shows.

Greatness within in the 10 of thousands of shows that have aired since 1967.

I want to understand how "acting skills" can relate directly to enjoyment factors of the viewer.

Perhaps, a inability to dream relates to a persons inability to enjoy one thing over another's..... or the ability to dream creates that viewer as somewhat less than human.

"Logic, Logic...... is the beginning of Wisdom"

Great shows great actor perhaps a everyday joe...

RIP

Kristy
02-27-2015, 02:23 PM
Nimoy was a putz. He only spoke up for the true stars of that show - THE WRITERS - were horribly treated and paid decades after the fact. He was a selfish man charging well over a $100 for an autograph and would not attend Comic Con for under $50,000. He never gave a shit about his fans (or his writers).

clarathecarrot
02-27-2015, 02:39 PM
Sure thing," The Kristy" you were there it was all about -that then- as now. reading so little into what you just read.

Reading about what other people said about -that then- relating -that then- as fact and using it as your, cross to bear.

Lots of people do it just like that, still .

It must have killed you to attend all those hundreds of fan shows, in all those lines at every show as everybody you are 5 million fans, all alone... attending book signings before you were born, only to have to pull out your wallet and pay as you did 10thousand years before.

Wearing other -people pain- and as, anguish is was too 1994 for you to still wear that Hitler haircut with the 10 inch long bangs draped over that Veronica Lake, eye as you,.. exhibit everyone else's anger, so not your own.

Learn to love me.

ELVIS
02-27-2015, 03:18 PM
The CVH of Television Shows.

:biggrin:

WARF
02-27-2015, 03:37 PM
His acting skills were mediocre. Nimoy was a one-trick pony of an actor who knew his career was typecast. His philosophies were stolen, his fame spent pretty much being an asshole to his fans and even in the Abrhams films he did the same old standard. Hey, what's the chance they'll CGI resurrect him for the third installment?

Shame the dude bought a farm but he lived a full life - better than most Jews around his age.
https://auxochromo.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/3520654942_1b61e1fc3f.jpg

Nevermind. You're NOT hitch1969!

Kristy
02-27-2015, 04:23 PM
Who? Hippie.

Kristy
02-27-2015, 04:38 PM
Wearing other -people pain- and as, anguish is was too 1994 for you to still wear that Hitler haircut with the 10 inch long bangs draped over that Veronica Lake, eye as you,.. exhibit everyone else's anger, so not your own.

Learn to love me.

Yeah, you may want to talk to your doctor. See if they can amp up your dosage.

WARF
02-27-2015, 05:19 PM
Who? Hippie.

Suck My Tits.

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1584487.ece/alternates/s615/image-2-for-people-6th-may-gallery-505760716.jpg

Kristy
02-27-2015, 05:24 PM
Suck My Tits.

Whatever, hippie.

clarathecarrot
02-27-2015, 05:43 PM
Yeah, you may want to talk to your doctor. See if they can amp up your dosage.

So,......ah....she ahhh......she...she is... well....feeling kind of sexy right now.....nude.

There some meds for you.

Kristy
02-27-2015, 05:47 PM
Yes, there is.
http://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/t_article_image/zari2iufa8zrlvhbxe2s.jpg

ELVIS
02-27-2015, 06:11 PM
Have you gotten dressed yet today, you fucking tranny wannabe stoner ??

DONNIEP
02-27-2015, 06:12 PM
Yes, there is.
http://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/t_article_image/zari2iufa8zrlvhbxe2s.jpg

Bruce Banner?? Everybody knows the one and only Hulk was Dr. David Banner! Physician, scientist...

clarathecarrot
02-27-2015, 06:23 PM
Yes, there is.

All you doofs these days smoke that hothouse genetically engineered weed.

Then pay 18$ for a frying hen because the packaging reads, Organic..lol.

Right next to it is a 3$ hen that makes no such advertising rental payment and they were cell mates at the Tyson egg factory a week ago...lol.

Or won't eat genetically grown tomato's but smoke green engineered weed...lol.

Like microbrew drinkers or wine aficionados who pontificate about the latest blanc from Alaska..lol.

"The Kristy" is the true hippie...lol.

I have almost completed my next sonat too our lost love "The Kristy" soon baby doll volcanic primeval smoke.

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
02-27-2015, 06:49 PM
he was great in the empire strikes back. rip

FORD
02-27-2015, 07:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyiWkWcR86I#t=17

Turns out that Vulcans are JOOOOS!! :headlights:

ELVIS
02-27-2015, 07:36 PM
You're starting to see the light...

Stay focused...

ELVIS
02-27-2015, 07:37 PM
And for the record...

I've never been able to stomach an entire episode...

clarathecarrot
02-27-2015, 07:47 PM
Explanations of similar things on Shatners TV Show, Star Trek changed the world ( can't remember exact title)...are fascinating also...good show.

It is interesting the actors that show up to make a buck get chicks earn a job title,,whatever reason and the show ends up with so many fans and story lines great efforts by many working people, it becomes a living thing somewhat.

Queue, gigantic -VGER- music.

ELVIS
02-27-2015, 08:24 PM
Star Trek did not change the world...

FORD
02-27-2015, 08:25 PM
There's always been some who read too much into the Kirk/Spock friendship. The maker of this video read WAY too much into it. But Trent Reznor probably loved this.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uxTpyCdriY#t=137

clarathecarrot
02-27-2015, 08:26 PM

Yeah Huh!

FORD
02-27-2015, 08:33 PM
https://mbtimetraveler.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/coolness-you-may-be-cool-but-youll-never-be-spock-leaning-on-a-riviera-cool.jpg

FORD
02-27-2015, 08:35 PM

Of course it did! If the Enterprise hadn't come back in time and saved those whales, we all would have been dead by 1985!

clarathecarrot
02-27-2015, 08:36 PM
Those strung together clips are funny as shit there are hundreds of them, as you know.

Funny, just the same.

They remind me of those Ed VH -Shreds- and assorted comedy routine ... X=WTF Band.

NIN has never got my attention musically the music is light and poppy ambient oriented ( I do like a lot of ambient ) the lyrics are dark and the videos are confused adolescently sweet..that makes for Horror to my ears.

DONNIEP
02-27-2015, 08:45 PM
Of course it did! If the Enterprise hadn't come back in time and saved those whales, we all would have been dead by 1985!

I never did like all the time travel in Star Trek. If it was that easy then why not just go back and fix everything? Besides, everybody knows you can't change anything in the past because if you did then there would have been no reason for you to go back in time in the first place. Unless, as posited in the second BTTF, going back skews the time line and actually breaks it off from the reality you left. But if that's the case, no matter what you do in the past - you can't get back to the reality you left.

No wonder people smoke weed.

FORD
02-27-2015, 08:54 PM
I never did like all the time travel in Star Trek. If it was that easy then why not just go back and fix everything? Besides, everybody knows you can't change anything in the past because if you did then there would have been no reason for you to go back in time in the first place. Unless, as posited in the second BTTF, going back skews the time line and actually breaks it off from the reality you left. But if that's the case, no matter what you do in the past - you can't get back to the reality you left.

Well, if you remember, they learned that lesson the hard way, when they had to let Joan Collins get hit by a car, because it was the only way to stop Hitler :meinsmiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFqD7s-A6VU

DONNIEP
02-27-2015, 08:59 PM
I bet Bill banged her. Twice.

Nitro Express
02-27-2015, 09:36 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41MGKp-hkFL.jpg

I thought this was an exceptional album considering the crap she churned out with Matthew Sweet and that gawd-awful 3/4 Bangles reunion back in 2011. Difficult for me to believe she's 56
https://static.squarespace.com/static/526c410fe4b039ceb7d8d4a1/534d71afe4b048f0b3a3748c/534d71cde4b048f0b3a4063f/1341873439117/1000w/Susanna%20Hoffs%200712%205.jpg

The other girls in the band were very jealous of Suzanna. She was the Bangle all the guys wanted to bang.

clarathecarrot
02-28-2015, 08:41 AM

Well, I beg to differ that.. to, the fact that I consumed lots of -LDS- and Peyote in a ritualistic venue within my mind back in the 1970s' and thus I am experienced, if you don't know what Jimmy meant, then you do now.

If you travel back in -TIME- and change everything nothing changes into the future because you went back in time and changed things doesn't change the fact that you already exist in the future .

You can destroy invest bang certain hoes..do whatever you want YOU YOU have traveled back.... the past is dead and gone .

YOU can change whatever you want, you already exist, time has passed, it is linear and cyclical moves in pulses lines and short clicks...have fun it's -YOUR TIME- no on else's...DIG IT!!

The mathematicians are 1 ONE dimensional at best..and wrong.

Remember it is YOUR TIME no one else's.

Because, I am the box.

clarathecarrot
02-28-2015, 08:47 AM
If you want I can also describe the future quotients, but ...I first must find my lost tree on that hillside in Tibet that I have never been to before yet.... and contemplate for a few hundred years..I just don't have the time right now.

Spoche drhve me thy throughssszz.....

clarathecarrot
02-28-2015, 04:28 PM
Here a decent watch the editing is weird back and forth but it has some cool hey !

Doesn't center on Nimoy but reveals a lot about him.

FORD
02-28-2015, 10:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ17sYhmdws

SunisinuS
03-01-2015, 02:23 AM
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP
— Leonard Nimoy (@TheRealNimoy) February 23, 2015. RIP Bilbo's Songmaker. A life as far as I know....well lived.

He actually played a range of roles. I think someone in this thread just thinks of themselves as more clever than anybody else that has ever lived. But I have heard no original music from them....no songs....no poems...no art...no acting...not a drip of originality from a faucet that only spews ridicule (it is not "criticism" as defined by Oxfords). When something is ever produced by this person...will it be original? I highly doubt it. Be ready with your plagiarism pens people. The poster only posts on pages about famous people in order to try to make itself more famous...and sadly...sullies the memory of people that actually contributed something. Saddest type of Ego Problem. May they get the help they need.

RIP Leonard Nimoy.

Kristy
03-01-2015, 12:53 PM
He actually played a range of roles. I think someone in this thread just thinks of themselves as more clever than anybody else that has ever lived. But I have heard no original music from them....no songs....no poems...no art...no acting...not a drip of originality from a faucet that only spews ridicule (it is not "criticism" as defined by Oxfords).

Oh go shove a toothpick in your penis. Nimoy was a one-trick pony of an actor. End of fucking discussion. The role of Spock was more or less crafted by Roddenberry and the writers he hand picked to make such a clueless actor seem believable. And he never gave a shit about the role of Spock until he could make money off of it. Him and Shitner both held out and held up production on those shitty late 70's/early 80's reunion pictures; he bitched like a little girl when Paramont Studios would not let him direct also holding up production. He did not care for the whole "Trekkies" subculture until Next Gen became a hit; Nimoy was a cocksucker who did his best to distance himself away from the Spock persona as much as he could.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41%2B4zm65IaL.jpg

Except for maybe Shitner who must have hired himself a better agent, that entire cast of the original series Star Trek were typecast and knew it. None of them could find work and many of them cursed being on that fucking show in the first place. Star Trek only became a cult phenomenon out of late night tv watching stoners and future shitty sci-fi writers. So get the fuck out of this thread you cyberbullying cretin.

SunisinuS
03-02-2015, 01:13 AM
I am Not Stuck.

You have a great degree of shittiness and pettiness and witlessness for someone who has done nothing with their life.

Where do you plagiarize it?

Nigeria called...they don't want your cut clitoris back.

Nitro Express
03-02-2015, 01:20 AM
I really don't care about the behind the scenes or the home life of actors. All I care about is what they add into what I'm watching. The whole dynamic between Captain Kirk, Dr. McCoy, and Mr. Sock was great. I mean the actors chosen for those parts were perfect. Then you have George Takei come on Howard Stern and making fun of William Shatner and that's great too.

Phil theStalker
03-02-2015, 02:58 AM
:pray:RIPee SPOK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0yXqU-w9U0

I'll poost sumthing dat flappo wood postt aff flappo weer heer (wit his REEL name!!~).

Phil theStalker
03-02-2015, 03:52 AM
Ooh goe shove a tOOthpRick in yERr PEEnis...
dat mite hurtt

Click me

Is dat a CORDurRoy JACKett//?..?.

Click me too

Kristy
03-02-2015, 09:55 AM
I am Not Stuck.

No, you're an asshole

You have a great degree of shittiness and pettiness and witlessness for someone who has done nothing with their life.

Well we all can't be as successful as you: posting YouTube links all day long on a site long since dead. Shame my life can never measure up to such a honorable feat.

Nigeria called...they don't want your cut clitoris back.

Seems you call them, too. Still looking for you surplus 30% cut from a certain Nigerian prince.

ELVIS
03-02-2015, 09:56 AM
Oh, how cutting edge clever...:rolleyes:

SunisinuS
03-02-2015, 05:36 PM
No, you're an asshole

Well we all can't be as successful as you: posting YouTube links all day long on a site long since dead. Shame my life can never measure up to such a honorable feat.

Seems you call them, too. Still looking for you surplus 30% cut from a certain Nigerian prince.

Oh Baby...you entirely missed the reference....don't hate the player...hate the game.....Love With Me not Against me...and yes...to make sure you are not a hypocrite: I will donate to the site to make sure are banned next time you post a youtube.

Money will talk as your Bullshit Walks: Leave what you Grieve outside my fucking door...or do not Darken it. Consider it the AKC: The All Krusty Challenge. You exceed my donation...you can stay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxxENkDqZbs

Kristy
03-02-2015, 06:07 PM
Your mental illness makes Trollvis' own look good.

SunisinuS
03-02-2015, 06:31 PM
Your mental illness makes Trollvis' own look good.

That Blue Suede Shoes the question: Do we have an AKC challenge or not?*

*dat's what I thought. All Mouth and no Money.

So Sad when they cannot sin like the Devil (Satan I know you are watching) Can: They Just Waste Your Time.

Satan
03-02-2015, 07:22 PM
A Devil interrupts this pointless soap opera of stupidity with a little music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9NSpAdGxgU

SunisinuS
03-02-2015, 07:24 PM
A Devil interrupts this pointless soap opera of stupidity with a little music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9NSpAdGxgU

i and i do not mean to interrupt you sir on important business: But you will not support the AKC? It is all about the filthy lucre'

Satan
03-02-2015, 07:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv-TAhHQXmY

Kristy
03-02-2015, 07:27 PM
Get out of here with that nonsense.

SunisinuS
03-02-2015, 07:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv-TAhHQXmY

Besides he ain't with you anyways....We are stuck here with ....well you know....

Lol do you think Leonard ever had to neckpinch Takaie and Shatner in the same room. "Excuse me, I had to Tak(awray)aie your Bullshit Shitner, it would be only logical."

Satan
03-02-2015, 07:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk57tQmRw70

Satan
03-02-2015, 07:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C70QRbawN8

SunisinuS
03-02-2015, 07:32 PM
Get out of here with that nonsense.

Agreed...stop pissing on other people's graves...and I will let you off the hook that you are in college and have no money...just admit you do not accept the AKC and we will be good. Hope you can pay those loans back...as so far...you fail my English Class. (Listens for the Answer...the question was in dat der plain English....listens....cocked in her ear). Can she man up or what?

:love0008:

Satan
03-02-2015, 07:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nEB2wE6QfY

SunisinuS
03-02-2015, 08:16 PM
It's ok in 45 minutes I will still donate but I will let you do what you do best:

Pussy is as pussy does. In 45 minutes consider you have been challenged and you did not meet it.

I will still donate....you go un and do what you want ta....But I will up it if they never let you youtube post again...so will be in negotiations....please be quiet...the Men are talking. We just want to make you not a hypnoquit and an honest broad. Buying and selling you is not making us Hard. Sorry bout your vacantness...next time don't get bit by a Zombie so you cannot answer a challenge. You could still vote on it...if you knew how to be valuable and pay taxes. Easy Peasy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women%27s_suffrage

Your Voice! Supported by your MouthandMoney!

I am sure after this shutdown you will still shoot off your mouth...but considering you are now a fraud and bullshit artist...please couch it those terms. Run Baby Run!

RIP Leonard Nimoy...may you never again have to suffer dumbshits like Kristy with nothing to back it to piss on your Memory.

(drops Mic)

FORD
03-04-2015, 09:13 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-95XzlUwAEf6Yw.jpg

'Star Trek' fans told to stop 'Spocking' Canadian $5 bill (http://www.torontosun.com/2015/03/03/star-trek-fans-told-to-stop-spocking-5-bill)
Tuesday, March 03, 2015 08:36 AM EST

Bank of Canada executives have urged Star Trek fans to stop a campaign to deface currency as a tribute to late actor Leonard Nimoy.

A drive was launched in the aftermath of Nimoy’s death on Friday to ink the features of his most famous character, Star Trek’s Mr. Spock, on five dollar bills showing a portrait of Canada’s seventh prime minister Sir Wilfrid Laurier.

Large numbers of the notes in circulation now show Laurier with Spock’s pointy ears, trademark haircut and eyebrows, a Star Trek badge and the character’s mantra “live long and prosper”.

Bank of Canada spokeswoman, Josianne Menard, has confirmed the stunt is not illegal, but she urges Spock fans to stop.

She says in a statement, “It is not illegal to write or make other markings on bank notes... However, there are important reasons why it should not be done. Writing on a bank note may interfere with the security features and reduces its lifespan. Markings on a note may also prevent it from being accepted in a transaction. Furthermore, the Bank of Canada feels that writing and markings on bank notes are inappropriate as they are a symbol of our country and a source of national pride.”

Nickdfresh
03-04-2015, 09:33 PM
http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/these-amazing-photos-were-all-taken-by-leonard-nimoy--ekYlBQcI6e

LOLZ

SunisinuS
03-05-2015, 03:11 AM
As challenged by Oxygen myself...Nice to watch this guy tell his story: Fuck You Kristy: Dumbshit Bitch:

Next week I fly to Maui...smoke your dumbshit into oblivion you fuck piss on someone's grave ignorant fuck. Enjoy your Clitless life. Next time you get laid...make sure you change the batteries...worthless sexless fuck.

LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
03-05-2015, 07:39 AM
why is ringo star on the mexican 5$ bill? he looks like a cunt

ELVIS
03-05-2015, 09:26 AM
Writing on a bank note may interfere with the security features and reduces its lifespan. Markings on a note may also prevent it from being accepted in a transaction. Furthermore, the Bank of Canada feels that writing and markings on bank notes are inappropriate as they are a symbol of our country and a source of national pride.”

Fuck off, bitch...