03-16-2015, 08:17 PM
:afro2:

WARF
03-16-2015, 08:59 PM
It used to be "Dave or the grave"

Now it's "Give us Mike or take a hike!"

DONNIEP
03-16-2015, 09:05 PM
Ed will beat himself to death with one of those 25000 dollar geetars before he'll let Mike back in.

Von Halen
03-16-2015, 09:52 PM
Nice '57 Nomad.

Nitro Express
03-17-2015, 01:19 AM
It used to be "Dave or the grave"

Now it's "Give us Mike or take a hike!"

Put Wolfie on his bike we want Mike!

yomaster
03-23-2015, 12:34 PM
His singing is an integral part of the VH sound. Mike also has good stage presence. Wolfgang really just doesn't cut it. Not by a long shot. And I am sure a lot of you watched that Eddie interview he did in Feb at the Smithsonian. Eddie never once mentioned Michael, and he even brought up Mark Stone. So uncool.

WARF
03-23-2015, 01:43 PM
I've heard from various sources that Michael Anthony will be in fact touring with Van Halen as soon as the tour dates are announced on 3/30.
I'm also speculating that it's possible he might appear on the Ellen show.

TFM_Dale
03-23-2015, 02:17 PM
I've heard from various sources that Michael Anthony will be in fact touring with Van Halen as soon as the tour dates are announced on 3/30.

Maybe Eddie hired him and fagar to be roadies?

WARF
03-23-2015, 02:36 PM
They should just cut Sammy up and sell him as HOT DOGS for the tour....

There's enough meat there to last about two or three legs of the tour....

TFM_Dale
03-23-2015, 02:42 PM
It would be soylent red :bigwink:

DONNIEP
03-23-2015, 03:06 PM

I hope to God Almighty Hisself that Sammy is sitting in the front row.

Von Halen
03-23-2015, 03:08 PM

Sure you have.

Dan
03-23-2015, 03:14 PM
I know ed's Pool cleaner.:D

DONNIEP
03-23-2015, 03:22 PM
I know ed's Pool cleaner.:D

You know Dave???

DONNIEP
03-23-2015, 03:35 PM
Maybe VH should just let Mikey do the singing now. Sounds pretty good to me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_qiePXwtqc

TFM_Dale
03-23-2015, 03:40 PM
Maybe VH should just let Mikey do the singing now. Sounds pretty good to me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_qiePXwtqc
I understand your love for winger now, you need your ears checked :bigwink:

WARF
03-23-2015, 03:49 PM
Sure you have.

Well, the one fact I know for certain is the tour date will be announced on 3/30, my friend already has the dates listed because he works for a radio station in the upper office. I also know a Florida show has been added in September and that those tickets will go on sale 4/4.

FORD
03-23-2015, 03:54 PM
You would think after all these years in the Velveetareetas, Vic the Busboy would learn to play Eddie's guitar parts. I see he still hasn't.

DONNIEP
03-23-2015, 03:57 PM
You would think after all these years in the Velveetareetas, Vic the Busboy would learn to play Eddie's guitar parts. I see he still hasn't.

Yeah it's odd. The guy's good, no doubt.

Von Halen
03-23-2015, 04:12 PM
Well, the one fact I know for certain is the tour date will be announced on 3/30, my friend already has the dates listed because he works for a radio station in the upper office. I also know a Florida show has been added in September and that those tickets will go on sale 4/4.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz

Seshmeister
03-23-2015, 04:26 PM

I'm speculating that is complete bullshit.

You do know that Anthony is bringing out a live album with Hagar in May including Van Hagar songs?

WARF
03-23-2015, 04:33 PM

You do know that Anthony is bringing out a live album with Hagar in May including Van Hagar songs?

We shall see....

I'm just going by what I've heard, and some of it has been accurate and some has been complete bullshit.

I know that the tour will be announced 3/30 and tickets will go on sale 4/4.

I don't know who will be playing bass. Everyone claims to know something.

I have a rather large group on a social network that includes lots of DLR former musicians, former employess, roadies, publicists, radio hosts , old school members etc etc... and I spend equal time between here and there updating and carrying forth any information given to me....

DLR Bridge
03-23-2015, 04:42 PM

Ya gotta admire the fact that he plays the CVH stuff better than the Hags era stuff.

http://youtu.be/nCwer0LaH3Y

WARF
03-23-2015, 04:47 PM

Well, that would certainly dig Mike deeper on Ed's shit list...

The MA returning is just speculation....

The tour announcement and dates I consider to be reliable information.