PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Canadian Cuban Dominionazi Teabagging Lunatic Cruz Says He's Running For Prez

FORD
03-23-2015, 02:43 AM
Ted Cruz Is About To Announce For President. Here’s What You Need To Know About Him. (http://thinkprogress.org/election/2015/03/22/3637312/6-extreme-views-presidential-hopeful-ted-cruz/)

by Josh Israel Posted on March 22, 2015

The Houston Chronicle reported Sunday that first-term Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) will announce a presidential bid on Monday. He is expected to do so in a speech at Liberty University, a Lynchburg, Virginia-based Evangelical University founded by the late televangelist Jerry Falwell and known for its far-right social policies.

Cruz has been an outspoken critic of those in the GOP who he says want to “abandon” the “Judeo-Christian values” on which the country was founded. At Liberty, those values include prohibitions on out-of-wedlock sex and entertainment that might “incite behaviors that are contrary to the Bible and/or the Liberty Way” such as “promiscuity” or “gratuitous crass language/behavior.”

Like Falwell’s campus, Cruz has espoused some rather controversial views. Among them:

1. Denies that humans are contributing to climate change because it snowed in New Hampshire.

Cruz has repeatedly rejected overwhelming scientific consensus on climate change, making the debunked claims that recent weather and non-oceanic temperatures create great doubt. Moreover, by pushing the Keystone XL tar sands pipeline, a ban on fracking regulation, the repeal of EPA regulations that he says “kill jobs,” increased drilling, and greater fossil fuel exports, his energy agenda would increase CO2 emissions and hasten climate change.

2. Calls same-sex marriage “tragic and indefensible.”

Nearly a decade since Congress rejected a federal constitutional amendment to prohibit same-sex marriages, public sentiment has hugely shifted to the point that 60 percent of Americans indicated support for marriage equality in a recent poll. But Cruz continues to fight against equal protection for same-sex couples, pushing for legislation and a federal constitutional amendment to allow states to deny them the freedom to marry. He denounced 2014 court rulings overturning state same-sex marriage bans as “judicial activism at its worst,” calling them “tragic and indefensible.” “Traditional marriage is an institution whose integrity and vitality are critical to the health of any society. We should remain faithful to our moral heritage and never hesitate to defend it,” he said.

3. Refers to emergency contraception as “abortifacients.”

Cruz is a strong opponent of abortion rights, but also has opposed access to contraception. He backed the Blunt Amendment to decimate the Affordable Care Act’s guarantee of contraception coverage and denounced emergency contraception as “abortifacients,” incorrectly suggesting that Plan B causes abortions.

4. Believes Social Security is a “Ponzi scheme.”

Cruz, in a 2011 interview with the Texas Tribune, agreed that Social Security was indeed a “Ponzi scheme.” While he called it a “vital bulwark of our society,” he also proposed a three-part plan to raise the Social Security retirement age, cut future benefits, and privatize much of the program. A similar privatization proposal by President George W. Bush died at the hands of a solidly-Republican Congress in 2005.

5. Worried about Sharia Law being imposed on America.

Although the U.S. constitution expressly prohibits the establishment of a national religion, Cruz has expressed concern that a religious group that makes up only about 1 percent of the nation’s population might do just that. At a 2012 candidate forum, Cruz warned “Sharia law is an enormous problem” in the United States.

6. Fears a United Nations plot to ban golf courses.

In a 2012 article on his Senate campaign site, Cruz sounded the alarm that “Agenda 21 is wrong, and it must be stopped.” Cruz wanted that George Soros and others backed a 1992 United Nations agenda to “abolish ‘unsustainable’ environments, including golf courses, grazing pastures, and paved roads.” The non-binding resolution, signed by 178 nations including the United States (under then-President George H. W.Bush), was nothing more than a general statement about reducing policy and building sustainable environments — and has, more than two decades later, not been used to eliminate golf courses.

Crazy Canadian Cuban Dominionist Teabagger Ted confirms his illegal ambitions on his Twitter page
https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/579857596191899648

Kristy
03-23-2015, 10:17 AM
Imagine the nerve of New Hampshire having snow in wintertime.

FORD
03-23-2015, 12:54 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAtk5FDVEAAxsvN.jpg

FORD
03-23-2015, 12:55 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAtdlSHVIAA0dwz.jpg

Kristy
03-23-2015, 01:10 PM
What I like about Cruz is not just his disillusionment and disparity but rather the measures he goes to to get others to believe in his disillusionment and disparity. Times when I jog along the Platte, I've came across Denver Seminary students who did their undergrad at Liberty and it's clear why Cruz choose to speak there - not a single one of them would question his absurdity.

And no wonder Alex Jone$ is his biggest fan.

Seshmeister
03-23-2015, 01:37 PM
It's a very old fashioned rule worrying about exactly where your mother happened to be when you popped out and silly in the modern world.

Kristy
03-23-2015, 01:39 PM
Yeah, it's called the Consta-fucking-tution.

Kristy
03-23-2015, 01:42 PM
Scottish hippie.

Seshmeister
03-23-2015, 01:43 PM
Well exactly having your hands tied with 18th century slaver rules is not always ideal for the 21st century.

Kristy
03-23-2015, 01:45 PM
That makes zero sense here.

FORD
03-23-2015, 01:45 PM
It's a very old fashioned rule worrying about exactly where your mother happened to be when you popped out and silly in the modern world.

Maybe.... but these retards hammered Obama with it, and he actually WAS born in the US. So it's complete hypocrisy for them to have a foreign born candidate in the running now.

In Cruz's case though, the batshit dominionist theocracy thing is far worse than him being born a Hoser.

FORD
03-23-2015, 01:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsoqfAJO39M

Seshmeister
03-23-2015, 01:47 PM
That makes zero sense here.

Hey we've got a queen and princes and shit - ludicrous. :)

kwame k
03-23-2015, 02:12 PM
Maybe.... but these retards hammered Obama with it, and he actually WAS born in the US. So it's complete hypocrisy for them to have a foreign born candidate in the running now.

In Cruz's case though, the batshit dominionist theocracy thing is far worse than him being born a Hoser.

Yep! Turnabout is fair play! I hope this Canadian Commie gets hammered on his Birth Certificate!

Not that it matters.......the guy doesn't stand a chance! Lucky if he even gets 3rd in the 1st round!

Throw in Batshit, Palin and Perry..........the GOP clown show will be entertaining!

Either way we're going to war with Iran......doesn't matter if Clinton or Bush win! We get to watch young men and women die for nothing :(

WACF
03-23-2015, 02:48 PM
He renounced his citizenship...he is all yours...

FORD
03-23-2015, 03:17 PM
We don't want him. Maybe he should go to Cuba?

kwame k
03-23-2015, 03:40 PM
Using the neocon logic that because Obama's dad was Kenyan he is therefore Muslim! Cruz is therefore a Communist! It's going to be fun fucking with his supporters !

TFM_Dale
03-23-2015, 03:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOR38552MJA

Kristy
03-23-2015, 04:09 PM
Adroit and smooth liar, indeed

Kristy
03-23-2015, 04:19 PM
Now I know Cruz is a Koch sucker:

FORD
03-23-2015, 04:37 PM
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2015/150323-official-transcript-of-ted-cruz-presidential-announcement.jpg

Dr. Love
03-23-2015, 10:29 PM
Well exactly having your hands tied with 18th century slaver rules is not always ideal for the 21st century.

The whole natural born citizen thing is very misunderstood. Basically it means no cesarean sections or any of that shit. Not in our presidency.

Seshmeister
03-23-2015, 10:53 PM
But unless you are one of the ruling families like a Bush, Kennedy, Clinton or Walton when you are having your kid you don't think hey I better make sure my vagina is on a particular landmass because this baby could end up being having a chance of going for the big job.

Nitro Express
03-23-2015, 11:58 PM
What I like about Cruz is not just his disillusionment and disparity but rather the measures he goes to to get others to believe in his disillusionment and disparity. Times when I jog along the Platte, I've came across Denver Seminary students who did their undergrad at Liberty and it's clear why Cruz choose to speak there - not a single one of them would question his absurdity.

And no wonder Alex Jone$ is his biggest fan.

Liberty University is the skid marks Jerry Falwell left before he joined the big circle jerk in the sky. Attending Cruz's speech was mandatory for the students to attend. Cruz is just another Goldman Sachs whore.

Seshmeister
03-24-2015, 12:45 AM
Cruz didn't do too well with the independent fact checker people...

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/03/factchecking-ted-cruz/

VetteLS5
03-24-2015, 09:32 AM
Nevermind all that... Dr. Lulz, I have soooo missed your sig.

Kristy
03-24-2015, 10:14 AM
Nevermind all that... Dr. Lulz, I have soooo missed your sig.

Sexist creep. He's disgusting on so many levels.

VetteLS5
03-24-2015, 10:31 AM
Sexist creep. He's disgusting on so many levels.

Kristy, if you would just show yours one time perhaps all this sexism would cease? Take one for the team?

Kristy
03-24-2015, 11:27 AM
Only if you whip your dick out and first and place it in a wood chipper.

FORD
03-24-2015, 12:37 PM
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2015/150324-freedom-or-else-comedy-presidential-candidate-gets-off-to-hilarious-start.jpg

WACF
03-24-2015, 12:53 PM
We don't want him. Maybe he should go to Cuba?

Been fucking snowing for two days...just when we thought it was over and I put my winter jacket away.

I want to go to Cuba!!!

FORD
03-24-2015, 12:54 PM
Well, at least you guys can fly there directly :biggrin:

Kristy
03-24-2015, 12:55 PM
Cuba Libres for everyone.*

*except the frozen hillbilles.

FORD
03-24-2015, 12:56 PM
So why does Ted's logo look like an upside-down, burning American flag??

http://www.tedcruz.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/ted-cruz_logo.png

Why do you hate America, Cruz? :(

Kristy
03-24-2015, 12:59 PM
Looks more like the Aljazeera logo
http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/file/show/Aljazeera-logo-thumb.jpg

FORD
03-24-2015, 01:20 PM
But didn't the teabaggers claim that Aljazeera was the "terraist" network? :headlights:

Kristy
03-24-2015, 01:25 PM
I have no idea. But they must watch more than Fox News.

Kristy
03-24-2015, 01:33 PM
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2015/150324-freedom-or-else-comedy-presidential-candidate-gets-off-to-hilarious-start.jpg

This is nothing new to religious-themed schools. Roommates old and new who attended the seminary monstrosity next door have to go to "the sanctuary" to hear some crap on Christianity in America today, or some be subject on some professor's boring book, or for "fellowship." Usually on Tuesdays or Thursdays. Does not matter if you have prior obligations like work or family. Failure to attend can result in expulsion.

Fucking Cruz, what a self-righteous egghead. He knows his prey well.

FORD
03-24-2015, 02:17 PM
Reportedly, Cruz wasn't the only one taking advantage of the "captive audience". I've heard the Rand Paul shills were trolling the audience, looking for those who were unimpressed with the Crazy Canadian Cuban, and trying to reel them in for Aqua Buddha's own (as of yet not announced) campaign.

Kristy
03-24-2015, 02:22 PM
I'm personally looking forward to his campaign run. Can you imagine what his fear rhetoric will be like?

FORD
03-24-2015, 02:56 PM
Which one? Cruz or Randtard?

ELVIS
03-24-2015, 03:13 PM
Look at all the pussy libs here tonight trembling in their mandals because a Conservative made a speech and mentioned God and His only begotten Son, Jesus...

Nitro Express
03-24-2015, 03:53 PM

Randtard would have a better foreign policy. They still have to get past the Jeb monster without getting eaten.

Nitro Express
03-24-2015, 03:56 PM
Look at all the pussy libs here tonight trembling in their mandals because a Conservative made a speech and mentioned God and His only begotten Son, Jesus...

The Scofield biblical God of the Rockefeller National Council of Church's that's very friendly to Netanyahu. Cruz is an illumninati shill. I guess Alex Jones needs to train you Jedi to have better investigative vision.

Kristy
03-24-2015, 04:30 PM
The Trollvis Documentary:

ELVIS
03-24-2015, 04:34 PM
The Scofield biblical God of the Rockefeller National Council of Church's that's very friendly to Netanyahu. Cruz is an illumninati shill. I guess Alex Jones needs to train you Jedi to have better investigative vision.

Did I say anywhere that I support or approve of Ted Cruz ??

Nickdfresh
03-24-2015, 04:47 PM
Ted Cruz is now getting Obamacare. :) Yes, after his wife is leaving Goldman-Sachs, he will be signing up with one of the exchanges that he will later destroy...

Kristy
03-24-2015, 05:11 PM

Randtard. Cruz doesn't posses the intellect to sell ISIS, Ebola, vaccinations, liberals, and most of all, Obamacare like Randtard can.

WACF
03-24-2015, 06:15 PM

The illumninati a real thing???

FORD
03-24-2015, 06:35 PM
Randtard would have a better foreign policy.

I'm not so sure about that. He signed the PNAC Treason Letter to Iran and applauded NuttyYahoo's "shilling for World War III" congressional campaign rally. So he doesn't seem to follow his daddy's Libertarian views on foreign policy.

FORD
03-24-2015, 06:41 PM
Randtard. Cruz doesn't posses the intellect to sell ISIS, Ebola, vaccinations, liberals, and most of all, Obamacare like Randtard can.

Well, Cruz can't complain about Obamacare anymore. Now that he's running for President, his wife is quitting her job at Gold Mansacks, which means they will no longer be covered by that criminal corporation's insurance plan. So Ted is signing up for Obamacare.

No, seriously.......

Ted Cruz to sign up for government health care
Jennifer Jacobs
Des Moines Register (http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/politics/2015/03/24/ted-cruz-health-insurance-obamacare/70384334/)
March 24, 2015

Ted Cruz, one of the loudest critics of Obamacare, will soon be using it for health insurance coverage.

"We will presumably go on the exchange and sign up for health care and we're in the process of transitioning over to do that," Cruz, a Republican candidate for president, told The Des Moines Register Tuesday.

Cruz's wife, Heidi, is going on an unpaid leave of up absence from her job at Goldman Sachs to join Cruz full time on the campaign trail, Cruz told the Register.

Bloomberg was first to report that Heidi Cruz has taken the leave. CNN noted that Cruz, who has boasted about not needing to receive government health care benefits, would no longer be covered under his wife's health insurance plan.

Cruz confirmed that to the Register.

The exchanges became law under the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare. They're an online marketplace where small businesses, people who carry their own coverage, and the uninsured can buy health insurance.

The public marketplace is the only place where moderate-income Americans can obtain policies that qualify for Obamacare subsidies. (Poor people can get Medicaid, which is separate.)

Cruz, as an employee of the government, will use the exchange to choose his employer-provided insurance. Iowa U.S. Sen. Chuck Grassley pushed through an amendment on the Affordable Care Act that requires members of Congress to obtain their coverage via the exchanges. Congress pays most of the premium. But Cruz won't be getting any extra benefit under the Affordable Care Act that a member of Congress wouldn't have gotten before the ACA became law.

Asked if it chafes at all to have to rely on Obamacare, Cruz told the Register: "Well, it is written in the law that members will be on the exchanges without subsidies just like millions of Americans so that's – I think the same rules should apply to all of us. Members of Congress should not be exempt."

But, Cruz added, he'd still like to see Obamacare repealed in its entirety.

"And I believe it will be. I believe in 2017 a new president, a Republican president will sign legislation repealing every word of it. There are a fair number of Republicans in Washington and elsewhere who have quietly and privatively given up on that fight and I have not," he said.

Nitro Express
03-24-2015, 06:42 PM
I'm not so sure about that. He signed the PNAC Treason Letter to Iran and applauded NuttyYahoo's "shilling for World War III" congressional campaign rally. So he doesn't seem to follow his daddy's Libertarian views on foreign policy.

Maybe Rand still holds his father's views but knows he has to play the game to have a chance at winning. Even Obama had to do the AIPAC jig to get elected. It's the way the game is played. You have to win first.

Nitro Express
03-24-2015, 06:43 PM
The illumninati a real thing???

It's real if you choose to believe it.

FORD
03-24-2015, 06:50 PM

The 7 mountains fascist dominionism that Ted and his so-called "father" believe in has NOTHING to do with God or Jesus.

ELVIS
03-24-2015, 06:50 PM
He signed the PNAC Treason Letter to Iran

Is that actually true, or is that just more shit running out of your mouth ??

Nitro Express
03-24-2015, 06:52 PM

I actually find Randtard kind of interesting. He helped Hairy Reid out by giving him some advice on how to get better vision back in his damaged eye. I mean the guy is playing the PR very broad or maybe he's a true medical professional that puts politics aside when medical issues present themselves. He is a worker I will say that much for him. He's also makes the effort to go into demographics that the Republican Party ignore trying to build some relations. He's trying to make the point he's going to be everyone's president more than just being another Republican but his anti-pro choice stance is going to hurt him with the general public.

ELVIS
03-24-2015, 06:57 PM
But look at his hair...

FORD
03-24-2015, 07:00 PM
Is that actually true, or is that just more shit running out of your mouth ??

FORD wouldn't say it if it wasn't true.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_vAu3kU0AAVTxZ.jpg:large

And to keep it on topic for this thread, the Crazy Canadian Cuban was part of this PNAC treason too.

ELVIS
03-24-2015, 07:03 PM
"historic nuclear peace negotiations" ??

That's not true at all...

Nitro Express
03-24-2015, 07:13 PM
I don't give a damn if Iran gets a nuclear weapon. Pakistan is a political basket case and nobody cares it has nukes. Hell Israel is a basket case and is rumored to have 200 of the things. If I was Iran I would want a nuclear weapon too especially with neocon retards in the US wanting to bomb me all the time.

Nitro Express
03-24-2015, 07:16 PM
"historic nuclear peace negotiations" ??

That's not true at all...

It's all about Obama pissing on Netanyahu more than anything. I doubt Iran trusts us. I wouldn't trust us. Iran is probably getting a good laugh at our dysfunction.

FORD
03-24-2015, 07:24 PM
Irony here is that Iran is the best ally the US could have against the IS-HOLES, who are an offshoot of Sunni Wahabbist wackjobbery, and hate Shia muslims (i.e. Iran) more than they hate "the great Satan".

FORD
03-24-2015, 09:47 PM
It ain't just the Libruls who have problems with Crazy Canadian Cuban Cruz.....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CA5iAs0WsAAnVZI.jpg

ELVIS
03-24-2015, 09:58 PM
I doubt Iran trusts us. I wouldn't trust us. Iran is probably getting a good laugh at our dysfunction.

The whole world is...

Russia and China have to be laughing their asses off as we sink into our own demise...

I'm ready to head to Uruguay...

ELVIS
03-24-2015, 10:00 PM
IS-HOLES, who are an offshoot of Sunni Wahabbist wackjobbery...

Oh bullshit...

They're an offshoot of the military industrial complex...

ELVIS
03-24-2015, 10:02 PM
I don't give a damn if Iran gets a nuclear weapon.

I don't either, and I don't blame them for wanting one...

Especially with corrupt Israel breathing down their neck...

Kristy
03-24-2015, 10:08 PM
I think the kangaroo humpers may have outdone us when compered to Cruz:

I cannot believe the humpers actually elected this guy.

ELVIS
03-24-2015, 10:10 PM
What the fuck is a kangaroo humper, you stupid faggot ??

FORD
03-24-2015, 10:19 PM
The oddest part of that is that Australia has mandatory voting, so they can't blame it on low turnout (or voter suppression scams) where only the teabaggers can vote. Or would they be called vegemitebaggers down under?

ELVIS
03-24-2015, 10:21 PM
Stop with the tired teabagging bullshit and grow some fucking balls...

Geez...:rolleyes:

Kristy
03-24-2015, 10:24 PM
The oddest part of that is that Australia has mandatory voting...

Well, compulsory voting but I see your point. He if can get elected, it does make one wonder about Cruz.

FORD
03-24-2015, 10:26 PM
Stop with the tired teabagging bullshit and grow some fucking balls...

Geez...:rolleyes:

OK. Kochsuckers then. It's far more accurate anyway. :blow:

ELVIS
03-24-2015, 10:27 PM
He if can get elected

Literacy...

It's what Krusty is all about...

Kristy
03-25-2015, 12:36 AM
Hey Ford, have you ever seen this one?

Satan
03-25-2015, 04:35 PM
Ted Cruz Compares Himself to Galileo, Calls Those Who Believe In Climate Change ‘Flat-Earthers’

by Ari Phillips (http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2015/03/25/3638622/ted-cruz-is-like-galileo/)
Posted on March 25, 2015 at 10:36 am

A few days after accusing “global warming alarmists” like California Governor Jerry Brown (D) of ridiculing and insulting “anyone who actually looks at the real data” around climate change, newly-declared presidential candidate Ted Cruz (R-TX) upped his rhetoric against those who care about the issue.

Speaking to the Texas Tribune on Tuesday, Cruz said that contemporary “global warming alarmists are the equivalent of the flat-Earthers.”

“You know it used to be it is accepted scientific wisdom the Earth is flat, and this heretic named Galileo was branded a denier,” he said.

In Cruz’s opinion, when it comes to climate change, his denier position places him alongside 17th Century scientist Galileo Galilei, who was also considered to be denying the mainstream knowledge of his day. According to Cruz’s logic, he is taking the minority view that human-caused climate change is not happening, just as Galileo took the minority view that the scientific method should be trusted over the Catholic Church.

Galileo, who helped perpetuate the notion that the Earth rotates around the sun, was eventually excommunicated from the Church for his views. In the centuries since he has come to be known as the “father of modern physics” and “the father of modern science.”

Cruz mentioned in the interview that his parents were mathematicians; however he himself studied public policy before going to law school.

Cruz also said he had read a 1970s Newsweek article that morning about “global cooling.” He explained how all the people who believed in global cooling suddenly switched over to global warming when the evidence on cooling didn’t line up.

The solutions to both warming and cooling, Cruz said, involved “government control of the energy sector and every aspect of our lives.”

Either Cruz is suddenly interested in minor 1970s scientific theories or he is scrambling to find ways to push back against the overwhelming evidence that human-caused climate change is happening.

Cruz is not the first to compare Galileo to those who speak out against the accepted science of climate change. In 2011, former presidential candidate and Texas governor Rick Perry dropped Galileo’s name as justification for his anti-climate position.

As the website Skeptical Science points out, “the comparison is exactly backwards.”

“Modern scientists follow the evidence-based scientific method that Galileo pioneered,” the website reads. “Skeptics who oppose scientific findings that threaten their world view are far closer to Galileo’s belief-based critics in the Catholic Church.”

President Obama seems to have gotten the analogy correct when he said in 2013 that “we don’t have time for a meeting of the flat-Earth society” when it comes to doing something about climate change.

“The planet is warming. Human activity is contributing to it,” Obama said at the time. “We know that the costs of these events can be measured in lost lives and lost livelihoods.”

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CA9mYauUgAAiolt.png

ELVIS
03-26-2015, 09:42 AM
Ted Cruz Calls Those Who Believe In Climate Change ‘Flat-Earthers’

Good call, Ted...

Ted - 1

Flat-Earthers like FROD and Smugesh - 0

ELVIS
03-26-2015, 09:44 AM
So, where's this "overwhelming evidence" you assholes love to preach ??

You can't just say "overwhelming evidence" without having OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE!!!!!!

Where is it ???

Speak up or fuck off...

Satan
03-26-2015, 04:30 PM
I'm sure you'll see plenty of overwhelming evidence in a couple months. A Devil suspects there's gonna be one HELL of a hurricane season this year, after the ridiculously warm winter.

Nickdfresh
03-26-2015, 06:51 PM
The whole world is...

Russia and China have to be laughing their asses off as we sink into our own demise...

You mean governments that are highly centralized, the kind you shit your pants about here?

Retard.

kwame k
03-26-2015, 07:05 PM
So, where's this "overwhelming evidence" you assholes love to preach ??

You can't just say "overwhelming evidence" without having OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE!!!!!!

Where is it ???

Speak up or fuck off...

You do know you can use the Google to look up things other than what fits in with what you want to be true! It's called an open mind, try it some time :yo:

http://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

In Cruz's case, other than the fact he makes Palin look like a Rhode Scholar.......maybe his denial might have something to do with the fact his biggest campaign donors are the oil and gas industries!

Nah, he's too principled to lie for money!

Seshmeister
03-26-2015, 07:23 PM
They are running newspaper articles here literally laughing at the stupidity of Cruz.

Nickdfresh
03-26-2015, 07:44 PM
Well it takes things a while to get to old Europe... :)

kwame k
03-26-2015, 11:22 PM
They are running newspaper articles here literally laughing at the stupidity of Cruz.

Yeah that whole reading Green Eggs and Ham on the Senate floor..........might of seemed rational :lmao:

kwame k
03-26-2015, 11:25 PM
Well it takes things a while to get to old Europe... :)

Gotta give him credit though..........he's been a stark raving lunatic since day one!

So he is consistent :yo:

The dude makes pRick Perry look smart!

Seshmeister
03-26-2015, 11:33 PM
But these people don't just happen by accident, Texans keep voting for them in their millions...

kwame k
03-27-2015, 12:10 AM
Hey, you wanna blame me for one state outta fifty :yo:

I'd rather go to Iran than Texas.........Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!! They just proved that a prosecutor withheld exculpatory evidence and executed a man over it and now it's like, My bad, better luck next time:nuts:

I didn't vote for these morons!

ELVIS
03-27-2015, 09:16 AM
Texans keep voting for them in their millions...

Stay on your filthy side of the pond and shut the hell up...

Angel
03-27-2015, 09:30 AM
Been fucking snowing for two days...just when we thought it was over and I put my winter jacket away.

I want to go to Cuba!!!
Why in the world would you think it was over? We always get lots of snow in March...

WACF
03-28-2015, 12:20 AM
Why in the world would you think it was over? We always get lots of snow in March...

When I had my Monte SS...many times the T-Roof was off starting in March.

Wishful think too...it was so damn nice...ditches full of water...seemed like that was it.