PDA

View Full Version : Official July 9 Concord, CA, Concord Pavilion Meetup/Review Thread

Va Beach VH Fan
03-24-2015, 06:02 PM
Welcome to the Official July 9 Concord, CA, Concord Pavilion Meetup/Review Thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!

EdVanZep
03-27-2015, 10:44 AM
I`ll be there , this will be the first time the mighty VH has played the Concord Pavillion

CreatureFrmTheC
06-24-2015, 08:24 PM
my first stop

EdVanZep
07-09-2015, 04:22 PM
Tonights the night , bring on the mighty VH

TwoFoolsAMinute
07-09-2015, 11:31 PM
:popcorn:

David'sPeeBroth
07-10-2015, 12:02 AM
https://caelodsntcare.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/no-one-gives-a-shit.jpg

TwoFoolsAMinute
07-10-2015, 12:11 AM
Hard to argue.

vaijuju
07-10-2015, 12:41 AM
http://meerkatapp.co/neotechguy/61654c6e-ae1d-4285-8bd9-f8075aea8cc3?utm_source=twitter

Streaming baby..now it's Beautiful girls

David'sPeeBroth
07-10-2015, 12:55 AM
http://meerkatapp.co/neotechguy/61654c6e-ae1d-4285-8bd9-f8075aea8cc3?utm_source=twitter

Streaming baby..now it's Beautiful girls
http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1335324223270_4886240.png

Dan
07-10-2015, 01:07 AM
Ice-Cream Man Playing Now.:)

Dan
07-10-2015, 01:10 AM
Unchained.:)

Dan
07-10-2015, 01:11 AM
Got To Love Live Streaming.:)

David'sPeeBroth
07-10-2015, 01:14 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-fp0VNxnODYM/UhOswyKrKbI/AAAAAAAADus/VzcNMFxE2PA/s1600/crickets.gif

Dan
07-10-2015, 01:15 AM
damn,streaming down.

Dan
07-10-2015, 01:16 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-fp0VNxnODYM/UhOswyKrKbI/AAAAAAAADus/VzcNMFxE2PA/s1600/crickets.gif

How About You Go Fuck Off.

vaijuju
07-10-2015, 01:21 AM

http://meerkatapp.co/neotechguy/671eacae-8240-4a5f-a2e6-ba83f62d1543?utm_source=twitter

ed's solo

Dan
07-10-2015, 01:23 AM
Ed's Solo.

David'sPeeBroth
07-10-2015, 01:24 AM
How About You Go Fuck Off.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/72/d6/dc/72d6dcd9d53331ae6c5902240d4109cf.jpg

Dan
07-10-2015, 01:28 AM
Ed is Kicking Ass solo.:)

Dan
07-10-2015, 01:29 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/72/d6/dc/72d6dcd9d53331ae6c5902240d4109cf.jpg

So why do you jack off your Horse then?

Dan
07-10-2015, 01:31 AM
Yrgm.:)

David'sPeeBroth
07-10-2015, 01:32 AM
Ed is Kicking Ass solo.:)

Is Ass related to Han? And, why is Ed kicking him?

Dan
07-10-2015, 01:34 AM
Panama.:clap:

Dan
07-10-2015, 01:35 AM
Is Ass related to Han? And, why is Ed kicking him?

Oh Boy.:ohmy:

Dan
07-10-2015, 01:37 AM
Jumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.:)

David'sPeeBroth
07-10-2015, 01:39 AM
So why do you jack off your Horse then?
http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1342331021125_3916418.png

Dan
07-10-2015, 01:44 AM
Ok,Show Over.The Crowd Was Going Nuts From the Live Streaming.:)

TwoFoolsAMinute
07-10-2015, 01:51 AM
Van Freakin' Halen Live!!!! Yeah, they were going nuts.

katina
07-10-2015, 01:52 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CJh9JOMUYAErIh5.jpg:large

David'sPeeBroth
07-10-2015, 01:58 AM
Ok,Show Over.The Crowd Was Going Nuts From the Live Streaming.:)

Oh yeah. People were REALLY going nuts from the live streaming in here. Two people were watching.

When there's absolutely no demand or interest whatsoever on THIS board it's undoubtedly safe to say that this band (and Dave in particular) are COMPLETELY done.

There were more people going nuts in an abandoned K-Mart in Chanute, Kansas than there were paying attention to this show tonight.

Biddly Bop Be Zoo Bop...
Bop...
Zitty DEAD.

"...ain't got no-body..."

Subway2Infinity
07-10-2015, 02:06 AM
Wtf????? ^^^^^^^

Angel
07-10-2015, 02:08 AM
Oh yeah. People were REALLY going nuts from the live streaming in here. Two people were watching.

When there's absolutely no demand or interest whatsoever on THIS board it's undoubtedly safe to say that this band (and Dave in particular) are COMPLETELY done.

There were more people going nuts in an abandoned K-Mart in Chanute, Kansas than there were paying attention to this show tonight.

Biddly Bop Be Zoo Bop...
Bop...
Zitty DEAD.

I was just at the Links and from the sounds of it Dave is getting his shit together.

Now kindly fuck off.

EdVanZep
07-10-2015, 03:43 AM
I was just at the Links and from the sounds of it Dave is getting his shit together.

Now kindly fuck off.

He sounded great on LUTS and RWTD then unfortunately he started going for those high notes during Romeo and most of the songs after , with that said he delivered the goods and was much better than the 2012 tour.

David'sPeeBroth
07-10-2015, 04:11 AM

http://arenanetwork.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Hidalgo-EmptyBowlConcertSetUp10-24-11.jpg

Momshell
07-10-2015, 05:43 AM
Honestly...there are plenty of us who still give a shit..we're just sick of the negativity here so we haven't been around much.

David'sPeeBroth
07-10-2015, 06:12 AM
Honestly...there are plenty of us who still give a shit..we're just sick of the negativity here so we haven't been around much.

I agree. Dave's smegtacular "performance" and a total lack of a desire to even attempt to sing the songs properly is definitely the most negative thing about Van Halen. Nothing has produced as much negativity in the history of Van Halen (Hagar included) as Dave's pissformance on the live album and this tour.

He's driven not only the casual fans away, but what's most damning is his success in even driving the most hardened "stuck-in-1984" pure Roth sack-worshipers away as well. I never thought in a million years that his last battalion of "to-the-grave" fans would desert him, but beside the 5 to 10 or so people who still post on this board regularly, Dave really HAS succeeded in murdering what was left of his dwindled credibility. And, even the last 5 to 10 people that still go ga-ga over him on this board actually sadly admit from time to time how much he has lost every ounce of what made David Lee Roth "David Lee Roth." There are still 2 or 3 holdouts that won't stop sucking at the tete of 1984 who actually type the word "swagger" in a serious way, but for the most part...even the most fanatical of Dave's followers have actually seen the light...or really, the pitch black sadness of the death of one's career simply because NO ONE CARES anymore. And the reason no one cares is because Dave simply doesn't care to even try. Because if he IS trying and he STILL sounds like a dying moon-possum being slowly crushed in a 90 ton hydraulic press, then what the hell is the point?

If at the beginning of a tour THIS board is deader than Ted Kennedy's booze-embalmed rotted beef-corpse, you KNOW something is literally dead in the world of DLR...in all actuality, that should be DNR.

Silexxx
07-10-2015, 07:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJx3ysCcSfE

First 10 minutes. LUTS, Devil and Romeo.

So this is love
07-10-2015, 07:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJx3ysCcSfE

I certainly like their energy coming out of the gate...

qikgts
07-10-2015, 09:34 AM

I think that was a damn fine rendition of them there songs!!!

DONNIEP
07-10-2015, 09:44 AM
Geezus, Dave is the only animate object on that stage. Ed and Wolf might as well be cardboard cutouts. Looks like Dave is gonna have to carry them for the rest of the tour. Ah, I could care less about seeing Ed anyway and Dave is sounding pretty good on those cuts.

katina
07-10-2015, 09:57 AM
She´s The Woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxlHKlOF4oA

katina
07-10-2015, 10:09 AM
Guitar Solo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkZLbcyqp90

cadaverdog
07-10-2015, 12:01 PM
If at the beginning of a tour THIS board is deader than Ted Kennedy's booze-embalmed rotted beef-corpse, you KNOW something is literally dead in the world of DLR...in all actuality, that should be DNR.
The people who have been going to these shows seem to be enjoying them.

78/84 guy
07-10-2015, 12:15 PM
I think that was a damn fine rendition of them there songs!!!

I thought so too. Maybe there is hope. Maybe.

Von Halen
07-10-2015, 12:16 PM

They probably never saw the real Van Halen.

Or, they are so starved to relive their youth, like those old bags Momshell and Angel, they willingly accept and encourage an inferior product.

I wonder what would be better received by these "fans". A clone up there singing the songs perfectly, or Dave butchering the songs, because he's Dave, and he can?

78/84 guy
07-10-2015, 12:17 PM

Now kindly fuck off.

After hearing LUTS I think I might agree. It just proves Dave CAN do it. Will he is another question ??

katina
07-10-2015, 12:30 PM
Awesome Unchained !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uKSkgi-2Xs

So this is love
07-10-2015, 12:43 PM
What's $200 if it allows you to relive your youth and have a good time...I have spent more for much worst:)

78/84 guy
07-10-2015, 12:46 PM

Or, they are so starved to relive their youth, like those old bags Momshell and Angel, they willingly accept and encourage an inferior product.

I wonder what would be better received by these "fans". A clone up there singing the songs perfectly, or Dave butchering the songs, because he's Dave, and he can?

Dave butchering them works for me. Or it's not Van Halen. I think he sounds promising on some of this 3rd show. It's his legacy. Up too him how he want's it to end.

DlocRoth
07-10-2015, 12:48 PM
Damn! That was nice. Even over the hill haters like Vonpa cant say that was shit.

Von Halen
07-10-2015, 12:53 PM
Dave butchering them works for me. Or it's not Van Halen. I think he sounds promising on some of this 3rd show. It's his legacy. Up too him how he want's it to end.

It's interesting you'd rather see and hear a shitty rendition of the songs, so it remains "Van Halen".

How about if they put up a 1980 Dave hologram? Then you could really relive your youth, if you saw them in 1980.

That version of "Unchained" isn't "awesome", but it is definitely acceptable. I'd pay a reasonable price to see them perform every song like that.

DONNIEP
07-10-2015, 01:05 PM
How about if they put up a 1980 Dave hologram? Then you could really relive your youth, if you saw them in 1980.

Be cheaper to just hire Ralph.

EdVanZep
07-10-2015, 01:21 PM
I can`t begin to explain how killer that gig was last night , The band killed and Daves crazy high notes aside was spectacular. Dave was telling is usual goofy jokes and stories but the one that really hit home was at the beginning of EWS , he was talking to a lady in the audience and said " I`ll pretend that I`m on drugs and you can pretend to be Bill Cosby" immediately after that the video screens showed Al cracking up , kinda had to be there. Ed played like he was a from another universe , he was definitely the star last night

cadaverdog
07-10-2015, 01:38 PM

I agree with you that Roth is the weak link right now but as I've said before you can't judge a live performance completely unless you were there. The last time I saw Dave live was on the Sam and Dave tour. He sang better but he didn't put on much of a show. If he could find a happy medium between then and now he'd be fine. Put a little more effort into singing and less into trying so hard to be the center of everyone's attention the entire time you're on stage.

cadaverdog
07-10-2015, 01:52 PM

It might be the weed but I just thought how ironic it is that a grown man of your age that cruises around in a dune buggy would mention other people wanting to relive their youth. Maybe they just don't dig dune buggies.

Von Halen
07-10-2015, 02:17 PM
It might be the weed but I just thought how ironic it is that a grown man of your age that cruises around in a dune buggy would mention other people wanting to relive their youth. Maybe they just don't dig dune buggies.

Ha ha!

I'm reliving my youth every fucking day! In fact, I'm stuck in 1980! That's why it's so hard for me to accept 2015 Dave!

PETE'S BROTHER
07-10-2015, 02:19 PM
Ha ha!

I'm reliving my youth every fucking day! In fact, I'm stuck in 1980! That's why it's so hard for me to accept 2015 Dave!

admitting the problem is the first step ;)

Von Halen
07-10-2015, 02:23 PM
admitting the problem is the first step ;)

Why is it a problem? I'm twice as old, and half as crotchety, as Kristy!

78/84 guy
07-10-2015, 02:26 PM
It's interesting you'd rather see and hear a shitty rendition of the songs, so it remains "Van Halen".

That version of "Unchained" isn't "awesome", but it is definitely acceptable. I'd pay a reasonable price to see them perform every song like that.

Well I'm a reasonable guy unlike some of you guy's. I get that Dave is 60. His life is probably half over (yeah that was deep lol ) so all I want him to do is try his best singing. Don't need the leg kicks and jumping off the drum riser. I still like the fucked up stories and fucking with chicks in the first row. 1980 is over but Van Halen doesn't need to be if they all put in the effort. I think the version of Unchained was better on the live album for one reason only. Dave didn't start yelping in the middle of it like he did on this one. And notice where he does it ? Were he came in late in the middle. It's like his way of catching up or something. Don't come in late or just wait like the old day's for your next cue. DROP THE YELPING DAVE !! LUTS was really good. Never thought he could come close too pulling it off. He didn't the first night. This one was pretty decent. And that's all he has too do.

78/84 guy
07-10-2015, 02:30 PM
Be cheaper to just hire Ralph.

YUK !!! Just bring Sam back and rehash that shit. Dave can go out on his own and sing his shit if everyone is so upset he is in Van Halen. I say leave after this tour anyways. Hell we might get new music.

Von Halen
07-10-2015, 02:37 PM
Well I'm a reasonable guy unlike some of you guy's. I get that Dave is 60. His life is probably half over (yeah that was deep lol ) so all I want him to do is try his best singing. Don't need the leg kicks and jumping off the drum riser. I still like the fucked up stories and fucking with chicks in the first row. 1980 is over but Van Halen doesn't need to be if they all put in the effort. I think the version of Unchained was better on the live album for one reason only. Dave didn't start yelping in the middle of it like he did on this one. And notice where he does it ? Were he came in late in the middle. It's like his way of catching up or something. Don't come in late or just wait like the old day's for your next cue. DROP THE YELPING DAVE !! LUTS was really good. Never thought he could come close too pulling it off. He didn't the first night. This one was pretty decent. And that's all he has too do.

Hey man, that's all I want. I'd like Dave to at least pretend he cares as much as I do.

I just don't feel like Dave is putting 100% effort into this. His performances are improving, so maybe by the time he gets to the end of the tour, those folks won't be as ripped off as the folks that are paying full price for his rehearsal gigs.

I don't give one fuck about the jumps and kicks and stuff. He did do a kick in that Unchained video though.

BumBahDeeDah
07-10-2015, 02:42 PM
YUK !!! Just bring Sam back and rehash that shit. Dave can go out on his own and sing his shit if everyone is so upset he is in Van Halen. I say leave after this tour anyways. Hell we might get new music.

I'm not saying you're saying it in the same way, but boy am I tired of people who don't know what's up saying bring Sammy back. As far as I can figure, Wolfgang doesn't have much interest in those years and that's why we have what we have. (Thank the Music Gods). It's like when non comic geeks wonder why Batman won't join the Avengers, or non football fans saying that they can't wait to see Tom Brady tackle Geno Smith.

78/84 guy
07-10-2015, 02:44 PM
I agree. Think Dave's rehearsals are the first 10 gigs !! And that is lame on his part. Time will tell but he has already done a little better. I think Dance The Night Away has no chance though. Think he has that on butchered for good sadly. They can drop it. Honestly they should drop anything he struggles with. I don't think that would be everything yet. Would it ?? LOL !! I think the version of DDL from the second show was good. Stick too stuff he can pull off.

78/84 guy
07-10-2015, 02:46 PM
I'm not saying you're saying it in the same way, but boy am I tired of people who don't know what's up saying bring Sammy back. As far as I can figure, Wolfgang doesn't have much interest in those years and that's why we have what we have. (Thank the Music Gods). It's like when non comic geeks wonder why Batman won't join the Avengers, or non football fans saying that they can't wait to see Tom Brady tackle Geno Smith.

Yeah that was a joke. Sort of. I mean if someone want's a different singer in Van Halen than write new songs and just do the Hag stuff. Leave Dave's stuff alone. It's NOT Van Halen without Dave !!! Never was, never will be.

cadaverdog
07-10-2015, 02:48 PM
Hey man, that's all I want. I'd like Dave to at least pretend he cares as much as I do.

Unfortunately I don't think that's it at all. I think he thinks that's what the fans want. They just want to see Dave being Dave instead Dave as the lead singer in a rock and roll band that could have gone to the Zep, Stones, The Who level of status.

BumBahDeeDah
07-10-2015, 02:52 PM
Yeah, DTNA. Since the setlist is always out there, I think I'll time my piss for DTNA instead of the drum solo. I think I totally understand the faces Eddie makes, when I think of just about EVERY recent performance of DTNA. I think Wolf enjoys singing certain songs, regardless of Dave, and that's why they stay in the rotation.

Hell, maybe Wolf had a secret meeting with Dave and Dave promised to give his performances a better shot.

78/84 guy
07-10-2015, 02:57 PM
Unfortunately I don't think that's it at all. I think he thinks that's what the fans want. They just want to see Dave being Dave instead Dave as the lead singer in a rock and roll band that could have gone to the Zep, Stones, The Who level of status.

That chance ended in 1985.

cadaverdog
07-10-2015, 02:58 PM
As far as I can figure, Wolfgang doesn't have much interest in those years and that's why we have what we have.
Is that true or is that just a story someone made up so Ed could save face? When the tour is over and someone asks Ed about getting back with Dave he can always say he did it for the kid instead of he actually needed him back in the band to pad his bankroll.

cadaverdog
07-10-2015, 03:10 PM
That chance ended in 1985.
Zep was together about the same time as CVH but they had the advantage of Page being a veteran rockstar from the get go. They were recording artists longer. If Roth had stayed with VH another couple years and albums would they have gotten to that level?

EdVanZep
07-10-2015, 03:19 PM
Dave made the Cosby joke during Romeo Delight at 2:40 not EWS , my bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0AM3ntMoFs

vandeleur
07-10-2015, 03:20 PM
Is that true or is that just a story someone made up so Ed could save face? When the tour is over and someone asks Ed about getting back with Dave he can always say he did it for the kid instead of he actually needed him back in the band to pad his bankroll.

The kid listens to rock music he doesn't like the elevator music years.

vandeleur
07-10-2015, 03:24 PM
Dave did say in the book he had to ease into tours , his jokes wernt funny for the first (insert number )shows.
Come on von give him a break :D

vandeleur
07-10-2015, 03:37 PM
I do love von's stance on this tour .
I only want dave to put the same effort in I do.

Anybody here wanna watch Dave come on stage and whinge his tits off.

:biggrin:

DONNIEP
07-10-2015, 03:57 PM
I do love von's stance on this tour .
I only want dave to put the same effort in I do.

Anybody here wanna watch Dave come on stage and whinge his tits off.

:biggrin:

Ok, I had to consult my Geordie Translation book for this one.

vandeleur
07-10-2015, 04:11 PM
Ok, I had to consult my Geordie Translation book for this one.

" whinge his tits off " ........ to moan like a cunt.

WARF
07-10-2015, 04:20 PM
I agree. Dave's smegtacular "performance" and a total lack of a desire to even attempt to sing the songs properly is definitely the most negative thing about Van Halen. Nothing has produced as much negativity in the history of Van Halen (Hagar included) as Dave's pissformance on the live album and this tour.

He's driven not only the casual fans away, but what's most damning is his success in even driving the most hardened "stuck-in-1984" pure Roth sack-worshipers away as well. I never thought in a million years that his last battalion of "to-the-grave" fans would desert him, but beside the 5 to 10 or so people who still post on this board regularly, Dave really HAS succeeded in murdering what was left of his dwindled credibility. And, even the last 5 to 10 people that still go ga-ga over him on this board actually sadly admit from time to time how much he has lost every ounce of what made David Lee Roth "David Lee Roth." There are still 2 or 3 holdouts that won't stop sucking at the tete of 1984 who actually type the word "swagger" in a serious way, but for the most part...even the most fanatical of Dave's followers have actually seen the light...or really, the pitch black sadness of the death of one's career simply because NO ONE CARES anymore. And the reason no one cares is because Dave simply doesn't care to even try. Because if he IS trying and he STILL sounds like a dying moon-possum being slowly crushed in a 90 ton hydraulic press, then what the hell is the point?

You just moved up to premiere league troll.
This post alone moves you up with the greats like Flappo the grate!

That's a different kind of truth right there.

Dave's performances are just NOT acceptable...

And I'm gonna trash him until he gets his shit together !

It's a tough love..... DAVE OR THE FUCKING GRAVE!!

WARF
07-10-2015, 04:40 PM
I'm gonna say another thing LOUD and fucking clear...

Make no mistake where my loyalty remains...

I have literally worshipped Roth since I was 5 years old...

I thought he was the coolest motherfucker in the world...

I saw my first Van Halen show in Jacksonville 1984 with autograph....

So fucking awesome... It's burning , embedded into my memory forever....

Never EVER spent a penny on Hagar...

So if this ship sinks im going down with the motherfucking toastmaster general....

Come on Dave get your shit together....

Even if you have to sit in a chair and just concentrate on belting out the classics...

And for the Hagarelli family....

Eat us and fucking smile!!!

WARF
07-10-2015, 04:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP7i9b-1Xtg

WELL I AIN'T ABOUT TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!!

Old school WARF checking in...

WARF = WE ARE ROTH FOLLOWERS
Aka.... Women And Roth First

78/84 guy
07-10-2015, 05:24 PM
Zep was together about the same time as CVH but they had the advantage of Page being a veteran rockstar from the get go. They were recording artists longer. If Roth had stayed with VH another couple years and albums would they have gotten to that level?

I think they are but just not enough of them.

78/84 guy
07-10-2015, 05:47 PM
2 albums out of 6 selling over 10 million copies. Hard to argue with that.

Va Beach VH Fan
07-10-2015, 05:50 PM
http://www.mercurynews.com/music/ci_28464834/van-halen-reaches-deep-strong-concord-show

Va Beach VH Fan
07-10-2015, 05:51 PM
http://www.mercurynews.com/entertainment/ci_28465464/van-halen-heres-what-they-played-at-concord?source=pkg

David'sPeeBroth
07-10-2015, 05:58 PM
Dave butchering them works for me. It's his legacy. Up too him how he want's it to end.

Dave's legacy has unfortunately been sealed for all time by his performance on the live album.

A sad fact, but THAT'S what he's most known for nowadays...that, and of course for not yet coming out even at this late date when it's no longer a big deal (and blatantly obvious) as well as being the worst kept secret since the discovery of jizz hands.

David'sPeeBroth
07-10-2015, 06:04 PM

Yeah, this guy is "enjoying" THIS too:
http://33.media.tumblr.com/a7f727de360b8287887be1ae4d4a8560/tumblr_nr4nz963rs1tyajsro1_400.gif

PETE'S BROTHER
07-10-2015, 06:08 PM
Yeah, this guy is "enjoying" THIS too:
http://33.media.tumblr.com/a7f727de360b8287887be1ae4d4a8560/tumblr_nr4nz963rs1tyajsro1_400.gif

Kristy on the left? iusedtacoulda on the right?

PETE'S BROTHER
07-10-2015, 06:10 PM
Dave's legacy has unfortunately been sealed for all time by his performance on the live album.

A sad fact, but THAT'S what he's most known for nowadays...that, and of course for not yet coming out even at this late date when it's no longer a big deal (and blatantly obvious) as well as being the worst kept secret since the discovery of jizz hands.

this entire thought is so dumb. your opinion matters to you, save it.

WARF
07-10-2015, 06:16 PM
I wonder sometimes if Sesh is Pee Broth under a troll moniker to blow off some frustration.... Lol

Silexxx
07-10-2015, 06:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt_eXcUpIQ8

Bad quality but here's "Dirty Movies".

Silexxx
07-10-2015, 06:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0DyPllmYNU

In a Simple Rhyme

twonabomber
07-10-2015, 06:36 PM

The board software has always had an "ignore user" function. I am surprised that no one uses it.

David'sPeeBroth
07-10-2015, 06:49 PM
The board software has always had an "ignore user" function. I am surprised that no one uses it.

I find it ironic that the major David Lee Roth site on the internet has an "ignore" feature when a great majority of Dave's most ardent supporters (not to mention the general public) have done just that in regard to Van Halen's current tour.

twobad
07-10-2015, 06:51 PM
As far as I can figure, Wolfgang doesn't have much interest in those years and that's why we have what we have. (Thank the Music Gods).

OR
1) Maybe he has an ear for good music and some respect for history
2) Maybe for whatever reason he likes Spammy NOT SO MUCH... (maybe an age issue or he was a captive listener to a bungload of trash talk)
3) Maybe he knows the FACT that DLR is IRREPLACEABLE for the future of VH ticket sales and he's a male Sharon Osbourne

I'm so straight it's scary but Elvis and the Peets Elmer Fudd can alternate licking up my waste from a Bourbon Street gutter left and right until they crawl back to whatever Spammy Margarita machine will serve them at 6pm CABO WABO WooHoo!!!!! Go fuck yourselves, doucheknuckles:blah:

PETE'S BROTHER
07-10-2015, 06:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0DyPllmYNU

In a Simple Rhyme

the first "rhyme" melody was hilarious

twonabomber
07-10-2015, 07:01 PM
I find it ironic that the major David Lee Roth site on the internet has an "ignore" feature when a great majority of Dave's most ardent supporters (not to mention the general public) have done just that in regard to Van Halen's current tour.

I find it ironic that you don't know that it's not just this site. Every forum software has this function. But then, there's that whole AOL thing with you...probably still on dial-up, too. :D

We aren't going to edit out the negative posts. If negative posts upset people so much, I encourage them to use the ignore list.

And if you think recent posts are negative, you should have been around during the Roth Radio show. That thing got ripped to shreds daily.

FORD
07-10-2015, 07:04 PM

Why don't you ask Alex Jones why that is? I'm sure he would have an interesting theory about it.

vandeleur
07-10-2015, 07:09 PM
Wow imagine having such a shitty life that you hated somewhere but you kept going back just to piss and moan about how much you hated it.

This douche bag is the king.

David'sPeeBroth
07-10-2015, 07:10 PM
I'm so straight it's scary but Elvis and the Peets Elmer Fudd can alternate licking up my waste from a Bourbon Street gutter left and right until they crawl back to whatever Spammy Margarita machine will serve them at 6pm CABO WABO WooHoo!!!!! Go fuck yourselves, doucheknuckles

It's strange that someone "so straight it's scary" would want guys to lick his waste (he probably meant "waist")...but then again, that's coming from a "so straight it's scary" guy who is convinced that THIS guy is "so straight it's scary":
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-c_p9_1N2DGU/UPxN6_6QcgI/AAAAAAAAGmY/cfeTwY1WJ_0/s1600/david+lee+roth+playgirl.jpg

BTW...people who state things such as "I'm so straight it's scary" are analogous to those who say "I'm not a racist, I have a black friend"...no pun intended regarding "analogous."

http://www.allenmediastrategies.com/wp-content/gallery/allenmedia/david-lee-roth.jpg

twobad
07-10-2015, 07:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP7i9b-1Xtg

Old school WARF checking in...

WARF = WE ARE ROTH FOLLOWERS
Aka.... Women And Roth First

Thanks for getting your meds regulated or doing whatever the fuck you needed to do to be the WARF I've come to know and love over lo, these many years...

It's been a tough week for me here on the site viewing dozens of trash talking posts day nin and out

THAT SAID, I was a member here LONG BEFORE the torch on the front page was re-lit...

Those of like mind, I wish you well,

All you others can go to hell

David'sPeeBroth
07-10-2015, 07:38 PM
It's been a tough week for me here on the site viewing dozens of trash talking posts day nin and out

It's OK, Corky...don't let it get you down!!!

http://i.imgur.com/s7gO0.jpg

clarathecarrot
07-10-2015, 08:00 PM

Banned 4 times in the last 18 months. I find it silly not ironic, ironic is a word for assholes who want to sound intelligent...why are you here.

Remember where you learned the word, ionic, from that Alanis song, but remember also she is a "idiot" nothing in that song was ironic ....."just bad luck"......and a badly written song.

There are a couple on this board who have a terrible state of arrested development they have the exact line of commentary that you have. The rest of us wonder why you suffer so much but we don't care because we understand mental insatiably.

You are doing nothing and no one cares....have fun till you are banned again and then you can plan your next "black opps" again gaining a foothold at -The RA- and then unload both barrels...and really show us!!!!

Do you wear camo inside the house.?

Because, you may do better at a Halloween store in a outfit that is shaped like a end table and chair.

Guitar Shark
07-10-2015, 08:27 PM

I actually laughed out loud at this!

Well done, dog.

Dan
07-10-2015, 08:41 PM

Biddly Bop Be Zoo Bop...
Bop...
Zitty DEAD.

Someone Ban This Cunt.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-10-2015, 08:42 PM
Someone Ban This Cunt.

fine, you are banned :banned:

78/84 guy
07-10-2015, 08:51 PM

O.k. dude. That was 1 show from 1 tour. Let's not lose sleep over it !! High drama !!!

Von Halen
07-10-2015, 09:01 PM
Anybody that uses the ignore feature on any forum, is a pussy!

twonabomber
07-10-2015, 09:25 PM
Anybody that uses the ignore feature on any forum, is a pussy!

Well, there's that, too... :D

David'sPeeBroth
07-10-2015, 09:39 PM
Banned 4 times in the last 18 months.

What the hell are you talking about?

I find it silly not ironic, ironic is a word for assholes who want to sound intelligent.

The word "ironic" seems like some sort of advanced word to you that "sounds intelligent"??!?!! My God...the word "ironic" is NOT a "big word" that only intellectuals use. Talk about an inbred infected cock boil...

Remember where you learned the word, ionic, from that Alanis song

What the hell word is "ionic from that Alanis song"???!!!??!? "Ionic"??!!?!!!? God, are you a dumbfuck.

she is a "idiot" nothing in that song was ironic ....."just bad luck"......and a badly written song.

What the fuck does that sentence even MEAN?? Also...didn't anyone EVER teach you that you use "an" and not "a" before a word that begins with a vowel??? I mean, seriously, how can ANYONE be so blatantly fucked-in-the-head ignorant? Jesus fuck. They teach such simple grammar in the first Goddamned grade!!!

we don't care because we understand mental insatiably.

"Mental insatiably"??!!!!?!!???!? Damn, your dad MUST have had a HUGE dick, cuz he fucked the living PISS out of your brain while your mom was pregnant...

You are doing nothing and no one cares....have fun till you are banned again and then you can plan your next "black opps" again gaining a foothold at -The RA- and then unload both barrels...and really show us!!!!

Banned??!?!! Black opps??!!?!?! The RA??!!!?!?? What the hell??!!!?!!?????

Because, you may do better at a Halloween store in a outfit that is shaped like a end table and chair.

It's "in AN outfit" you Goddamned stupid ignorant uneducated brainfucked bastard!!!

...and James Hetfield is the table. FUCK the chair. AND YOU!!!

:)

clarathecarrot
07-10-2015, 09:47 PM

inbred infected cock boil...

What the hell Goddamned grade!!!

"Mental insatiably" AND YOU!!!

Like I said.

WARF
07-10-2015, 10:00 PM
Thanks for getting your meds regulated or doing whatever the fuck you needed to do to be the WARF I've come to know and love over lo, these many years...

THAT SAID, I was a member here LONG BEFORE the torch on the front page was re-lit...

I've been through hell and back.... If the board only the deaths, addictions, alcoholism I've been through....

I've been dead and brought back to life....

I've been in a serious car accident and lived....

I finally got my shit together...

Made tons of money ... Fell down... Ate at soup kitchens....

I had a period for year a couple years ago where I just locked myself in a room with just a liter of vodka....

Total excessiveness ... And it's never enough....

I'm not sure why I'm still here... With all the greats like Max, Alinchainz etc....

I should have been the first to go...

There's some personal info for you....

I'm blessed to my own business, friends and people who care about me...

=WARF=

Old school WARF... The most loved member turned to the most hated...

Still trying to contribute and share my passion for classic Van Halen for what seems like a million years..

DONNIEP
07-10-2015, 10:12 PM
Warf, pass that bottle over here!

chefcraig
07-10-2015, 10:25 PM
I've been through hell and back.... If the board only the deaths, addictions, alcoholism I've been through....

I've been dead and brought back to life....

I've been in a serious car accident and lived....

I finally got my shit together...

Made tons of money ... Fell down... Ate at soup kitchens....

I had a period for year a couple years ago where I just locked myself in a room with just a liter of vodka....

Total excessiveness ... And it's never enough....

I'm not sure why I'm still here... With all the greats like Max, Alinchainz etc....

I should have been the first to go...

There's some personal info for you....

I'm blessed to my own business, friends and people who care about me...

=WARF=

Still trying to contribute and share my passion for classic Van Halen for what seems like a million years..

Brother, ease off. Everything ya said until the final sentence applies not only to you, yet to me, and pretty much all of us chunck-heads here.

Lighten up, and let it fucking go, duder.

Look, I can barely swing my lawn mover around with any style or wit these days. I get yer point,yet I am not charging folks to see the spectacle of my lawn work.

DONNIEP
07-10-2015, 10:34 PM
Brother, ease off. Everything ya said until the final sentence applies not only to you, yet to me, and pretty much all of us chunck-heads here.

Lighten up, and let it fucking go, duder.

Look, I can barely swing my lawn mover around with any style or wit these days. I get yer point,yet I am not charging folks to see the spectacle of my lawn work.

You need a big ass riding mower like I got. This fucker even has a cup holder on it. Only problem is I'm so damn old that the last time I was cutting grass I was thirsty as hell and kept waiting and waiting to get to a stopping point to go in and get my big cup of water. Went inside, looked everydamnwhere and couldn't find it. Of course when I go back outside it's sitting right there in the cup holder.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-10-2015, 10:58 PM

do it better...

Momshell
07-10-2015, 11:02 PM
Is it time for a "Dave's hair" thread yet?

CreatureFrmTheC
07-10-2015, 11:13 PM
this thread is ALMOST as much fun as VAN HALEN was last night.

Go. Just go to the show.

fraroc
07-10-2015, 11:15 PM

The word "ironic" seems like some sort of advanced word to you that "sounds intelligent"??!?!! My God...the word "ironic" is NOT a "big word" that only intellectuals use. Talk about an inbred infected cock boil...

What the hell word is "ionic from that Alanis song"???!!!??!? "Ionic"??!!?!!!? God, are you a dumbfuck.

What the fuck does that sentence even MEAN?? Also...didn't anyone EVER teach you that you use "an" and not "a" before a word that begins with a vowel??? I mean, seriously, how can ANYONE be so blatantly fucked-in-the-head ignorant? Jesus fuck. They teach such simple grammar in the first Goddamned grade!!!

"Mental insatiably"??!!!!?!!???!? Damn, your dad MUST have had a HUGE dick, cuz he fucked the living PISS out of your brain while your mom was pregnant...

Banned??!?!! Black opps??!!?!?! The RA??!!!?!?? What the hell??!!!?!!?????

It's "in AN outfit" you Goddamned stupid ignorant uneducated brainfucked bastard!!!

...and James Hetfield is the table. FUCK the chair. AND YOU!!!

You're a DLR hater on a DLR fansite...let that sink in for a moment.

DONNIEP
07-10-2015, 11:16 PM
Is it time for a "Dave's hair" thread yet?

I'll answer this one.

As I have already proven via example after example, Dave's vocal performance is directly tied to his hair. The longer the hair - the better the pipes. Now, we're only what - 3 shows into this tour? And every day Dave's hair comes in a little more, gets a bit longer. And his vocals have improved with each show. I have actually spoken to Dave about this and he finally gets it. So look for his vocals to continue to improve as his hair grows back.

WARF
07-10-2015, 11:17 PM
do it better...

PB you're alright in my book....

You and Dan are in heavy competition for the most posts under 5 words... Lol

TwoFoolsAMinute
07-11-2015, 12:47 AM
Ah, fuck it. I think I've decided to go. Kansas City, see you in a couple weeks.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-11-2015, 02:34 AM
PB you're alright in my book....

You and Dan are in heavy competition for the most posts under 5 words... Lol

he does that weird kiwi every word is capitolized

philouze
07-11-2015, 02:57 AM
You're a DLR hater on a DLR fansite...let that sink in for a moment.

And you're a homo on a DLR fansite... Let THAT sink in for a moment.. (yeah, in the butt, if you like it there)

Smile, FragileCock.. it's okay to be gay. It's being stupid and irrelevant that's a bit annoying.

Back on topic, Roth is getting better.. My hopes have been restored a bit. :)

WARF
07-11-2015, 03:56 AM
The whole concord show... Audio only!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV44GN4W2fU

vaijuju
07-11-2015, 07:15 AM
Be careful not only the audio from concord ! i noticed 2 songs from the portland and seattle shows..DTNA and Dirty movies ! i didn't listen the all thing !

Angel
07-11-2015, 07:51 AM

Are you kidding? I wouldn't pay a penny to go see them now. Dave's screeching is brutal.

vandeleur
07-11-2015, 08:38 AM
Man you're all choosy bastids , van halen haven't played this side of the world since warf had a girlfriend and donniep was white .
I would pay to see Dave how he is now.
It's the sitting on your other hand until it's dead and having a wank principle . I would get so smashed and rowdy it would be like seeing the real thing.

Just saying :D

twonabomber
07-11-2015, 08:45 AM
I think that's part of the slow sales. Third time they've been around, only once while supporting new material. And up until Sunday, most of us were expecting the same setlist Dave has been doing since 2002.

Friend of mine sees the slow sales as VH losing it's fanbase. I see it as people being tired of high ticket prices, especially when you throw in the same ol' setlist.

Angel
07-11-2015, 08:46 AM
Man you're all choosy bastids , van halen haven't played this side of the world since warf had a girlfriend and donniep was white .
I would pay to see Dave how he is now.
It's the sitting on your other hand until it's dead and having a wank principle . I would get so smashed and rowdy it would be like seeing the real thing.

Just saying :D
See. That's the problem. I don't drink.

NIN1211
07-11-2015, 09:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPzseECDG-M

CreatureFrmTheC
07-11-2015, 12:00 PM
Are you kidding? I wouldn't pay a penny to go see them now. Dave's screeching is brutal.

It's really not. This was the 23 time I've seen Dave live and I've heard the best and the worst. This show is WORTH going to just to experience the set list. On paper it is good. Live it's amazing.

Dave's voice is on point. Rothisms are fresh. Wear sunglasses as the light show will blind you.

fraroc
07-11-2015, 12:07 PM
I do wish Dave would resurrect the "iced tea in Jack Daniel's bottles" put-down.

DONNIEP
07-11-2015, 12:22 PM
I do wish Dave would resurrect the "iced tea in Jack Daniel's bottles" put-down.

If Dave came out with a bottle of Jack, Ed would rip his arm off to get ahold of it.

philouze
07-11-2015, 01:12 PM

You're a fag. ;)

chefcraig
07-11-2015, 05:06 PM
You need a big ass riding mower like I got. This fucker even has a cup holder on it. Only problem is I'm so damn old that the last time I was cutting grass I was thirsty as hell and kept waiting and waiting to get to a stopping point to go in and get my big cup of water. Went inside, looked everydamnwhere and couldn't find it. Of course when I go back outside it's sitting right there in the cup holder.

:lol::yo:

Dan
07-11-2015, 06:15 PM
You're a fag. ;)

You Are A Cunt.:)

chefcraig
07-11-2015, 06:24 PM
You Are A Cunt.:)

Trousers off? ;)

DONNIEP
07-11-2015, 07:10 PM
Nobody told me it was Name Calling Saturday, you buncha homo fags!

chefcraig
07-11-2015, 08:04 PM
Nobody told me it was Name Calling Saturday, you buncha homo fags!

Dude, how did you not get the memo?

Everybody knows this goes on a week before the All Star Game, ya pud.;)

VAiN
07-12-2015, 02:00 PM
A few songs, including Simple Rhyme from the 1st row - great footage!

WARF
07-19-2015, 12:08 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Roth rippin' on Bill Cosby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucZhIWbTC5w

EdVanZep
07-19-2015, 01:03 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Roth rippin' on Bill Cosby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucZhIWbTC5w

When Dave made that Cosby comment they flashed to Al on the video screen and the grin on his face was priceless

binnie
07-19-2015, 03:37 PM
This tour is EXCITING!

I'm feeling more pumped about CVH now than I have for many years.......

vandeleur
07-19-2015, 05:45 PM
This tour is EXCITING!

I'm feeling more pumped about CVH now than I have for many years.......

I agree , if you're being sarcastic less so :)