PDA

View Full Version : Official September 9 Raleigh, NC, Walnut Creek Amphitheater Meetup/Review Thread

Va Beach VH Fan
03-24-2015, 06:25 PM
Welcome to the Official September 9 Raleigh, NC, Walnut Creek Amphitheater Meetup/Review Thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!

K9zeus
03-27-2015, 09:56 AM
Welcome to the Official September 9 Raleigh, NC, Walnut Creek Amphitheater Meetup/Review Thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!

They don't have the Raleigh date on Live Nation or Ticketmaster...........

Va Beach VH Fan
03-27-2015, 05:18 PM
They don't have the Raleigh date on Live Nation or Ticketmaster...........

Still on VH's website....

damngoodtimes
03-30-2015, 12:27 PM
You road-trippin' this one, VA? Charlotte probably makes more sense for me since it's a Friday.

Va Beach VH Fan
03-30-2015, 12:34 PM
You road-trippin' this one, VA? Charlotte probably makes more sense for me since it's a Friday.

I'm not sure, need to talk with Pojo again....

Raleigh is a damn Wednesday night.... DC might make more sense, we'll see....

damngoodtimes
03-30-2015, 12:43 PM
Not a lot of weekend slots in the SE for another big Army get-together. Charlotte's a Friday; DC's closer to you and a Saturday, but only the NBA considers that Southeast. I don't know anything official, but I'm betting they are going to headline Music Midtown here in Atlanta on Saturday 9/19 (they've got an open slot between Birmingham on the 17th and Austin on the 21st); can't announce until MM unveils the whole lineup (usually announce in April sometime).