PDA

View Full Version : Should Fab be banned at the Army ?

Leandro Pujiz
07-03-2004, 01:27 AM
Should Fab be banned at the Army?

Hell yeaahhh!

Fabulous Shadow
07-03-2004, 01:37 AM
Let's see... You joined in Feb of 2004 and have only posted 16 times,
This is the only thread you have ever started. You are not a mod so you have no banning authority and you obviously have no idea how many friends I have here... This isn't the DDLR where you and your frinds can gang rape me. Go back to you lil ghost town. I know it's been a gdrag since I been gone.You've obviously missed me, that's why your doing this here...

Leandro Pujiz
07-03-2004, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Let's see... You joined in Feb of 2004 and have only posted 16 times,
This is the only thread you have ever started. You are not a mod so you have no banning authority and you obviously have no idea how many friends I have here... This isn't the DDLR where you and your frinds can gang rape me. Go back to you lil ghost town. I know it's been a gdrag since I been gone.You've obviously missed me, that's why your doing this here...

What are you talkin bout...you joined in April....it doesn´t matter how many times I post sumthin here....I am a real David Lee Roth fan...and you´re not...and this is a big deal!!!!

And you can bet that I´ll be back in that town...and you´re not!

And I know who are your friends here....the spammy fans.....really spammy fans are my enemies forever!!!

Fabulous Shadow
07-03-2004, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Leandro Pujiz
What are you talkin bout...you joined in April....it doesn´t matter how many times I post sumthin here....I am a real David Lee Roth fan...and you´re not...and this is a big deal!!!!

And I know who are your friends here....the spammy fans.....really spammy fans are my enemies forever!!!

I am a real ROTH fan MORON... Let me guess... YOUR THE JUDGE??? FUCK YOU!

As for me being back in that town? Don't you lay your money on me not being back..

As for my friends here... Why don't you read the board a little. Most of um are the die hard Dave or the gravers! Mods and admins alike.
They like me for ME, know why? They got to KNOW my person and didn't prejudge me based on a singer or what someone else said about me. They give me hell about being Bi-Halen and I take the heat, but at the end of the day, were board buds and that's all that matters. My quest for mod was only 1/2 hearted because I knew they want the Roth die hards, and me being admittidly Gaygar, I would not be allowed because being Bi-Halen is not accepted openly in this community YET! But Hell if thy were to give me a chance I'd consider it an honor and a privledge because this is the only VH board I've been to where I was allowed to speak my mind and not be mind fucked for it. So if you came over her to continue the DDLR Fab Fuck Fest, it aint gonna happen! You are a waste of my time and you have just taken up the last 3 minutes that i 'm going to give you tonight because I'm L84AD8! Tata you waste of a hunky Brazilian!

Cathedral
07-03-2004, 02:01 AM

I like her and i am NO FUCKING SPAMMY FAN, lol.
C'mon bro, Fab is good people unless you get on her bad side and i have never been on that side that i know of.

And the choices in this poll prevent me from voting, lmmfao...

Roth On!

guwapo_rocker
07-03-2004, 02:01 AM

Hell yeaahhh!

No! Get lost punk!!:rolleyes:

Fabulous Shadow
07-03-2004, 02:07 AM
My Heros! Cat, Guwp... Thanks whole heartedly!

Lil punk from the other board that wants to continue shit slingingin over here! I don't want any part of it.

You guys are the best! I LUV YA! SMOOTCH!

Cathedral
07-03-2004, 02:17 AM
I'll always got to bat for you, sweetie. You've been nothing but respectful in the 4 years since we crossed paths.

Fabulous Shadow
07-03-2004, 02:30 AM
I respect those who respect me, and others. It's as simple as that.
Nothing wrong with disagreeing with somoeone but it's no reason to be hurtful!

Cathedral
07-03-2004, 02:45 AM
I respect those who respect me, and others. It's as simple as that.
Nothing wrong with disagreeing with somoeone but it's no reason to be hurtful!

Tell that to my ex-wife, lol.

Fabulous Shadow
07-03-2004, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Tell that to my ex-wife, lol.

Ewwww OUCH!

Hells Belle
07-03-2004, 03:34 AM
One minute she's looking to be a mod and now they are going to ban her? What did I miss?

BIGBADZERO
07-03-2004, 03:11 PM
Anyone that has a Gene Simmons avatar is a dipshit if you ask me.

scottydabodi
07-07-2004, 05:20 PM
Man, leave Fab alone. I don't know her, but her posts are cool with me, and I'm the die-hardest of the die-hard DAVE fans. She digs VanHagar, so what? She doesn't sit around and write shit about Dave to prove her point! You're trying to make 'er out to be like KidVegas, or dysfunction, man, that's just B.S. and you know it. She stays!! Roth on Fab:gulp: Time to drink!!

Carmine
07-07-2004, 05:25 PM
FUCK this thread! Fab is totally cool! why is this even an item for debate? oh and nice choices on poll, who started this shit?

ALinChainz
07-07-2004, 05:47 PM
Fab is definitely a keeper.

Can I keep her?

;)

Dan
07-07-2004, 05:58 PM
First of all Leandro Pujiz go fuck yourself.
Second Fabulous Shadow is a great person and a friend of mine.
Third she keeps things alive around here.

Steve Savicki
07-07-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Fab is good people unless you get on her bad side and i have never been on that side that i know of.
But I have... (remembers Hagan Daaz thread at the PD).

Fabulous Shadow
07-07-2004, 06:38 PM
This guy is from the DDLR, he was cool to me until he found out that it wasn't IN to be cool to FAB because she was an admitted Hagar fan. Who cares if she grew uo on Roth! FUCK her! So he turned on me, followed the crowd! Like many others. I have a feeling he is someone alias but I'm not sure who's and I really don't care. I guess he thought the same shit would fly over here. I'm so glad it didn't! I really like it here and I LOVE all you people! I found out first hand that ROTH fans are THE fans and the REAL ones are over here! Thanks for letting me be part of the group... even with a lil Hagar in me! You guys ROCK!

Fabulous Shadow
07-07-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
But I have... (remembers Hagan Daaz thread at the PD).

Steve, we barely even remember the PD! You crack me up how you still bring up that thread! To this day I can still eat one of those 1/2 pints of Haagen Daaz! Why is that so amazing to you silly boy?

Keeyth
07-07-2004, 06:54 PM
This guy is from the DDLR, he was cool to me until he found out that it wasn't IN to be cool to FAB because she was an admitted Hagar fan. Who cares if she grew uo on Roth! FUCK her! So he turned on me, followed the crowd! Like many others. I have a feeling he is someone alias but I'm not sure who's and I really don't care. I guess he thought the same shit would fly over here. I'm so glad it didn't! I really like it here and I LOVE all you people! I found out first hand that ROTH fans are THE fans and the REAL ones are over here! Thanks for letting me be part of the group... even with a lil Hagar in me! You guys ROCK!

Fuck Leandro Pujiz! I don't know what his problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce!

Fab is just that, Fabulous! 'Nuff said.

...as far as you havin' a lil Hagar in you girl, all I can say is "Get it out! ...and lemme replace it with a lotta ME!!"heh heh :D

Fabulous Shadow
07-07-2004, 06:58 PM
You have been on a roll all day Keeth? You smokin that shit again sweetie?

Keeyth
07-07-2004, 07:02 PM
You have been on a roll all day Keeth? You smokin that shit again sweetie?

Why thanks... ...I think?:confused:

...I told you, I gave up smoking EVERYTHING for my daughter... ...and I'm still all good! :D

...well, 'cept when I'm bad... ...and the pictures I've seen of you make me wanna be bad...!;)

Ally_Kat
07-07-2004, 07:36 PM

Dude, I don't care who you are. I know what went down over there, and quite frankly, I think it was stupid and immature.

And I don't care what kind of fan you consider yourself or who's alias you might be, but you're just trolling and internet stalking. Right now Diamond Den looks better than you, and that's pretty bad.

I say come back when you can post better than a 12-year-old

Fabulous Shadow
07-07-2004, 07:41 PM
Ally! Your my girl! You ever need me! I got your back!
Cheers to the REAL Roth Girls!

Ally_Kat
07-07-2004, 08:07 PM
Bitchslap!, baby ;) :D

Coyote
07-07-2004, 08:14 PM

Hell yeaahhh!

Oh, go fuck yourself, man! I may not know Fab as well as the others might, but she hasn't done anything that would constitute a ban.

If you can't provide evidence, get the fuck outta here, ya piece of dwarf shit. :mad2:

pete
07-07-2004, 08:15 PM
I found out first hand that ROTH fans are THE fans and the REAL ones are over here! Thanks for letting me be part of the group... even with a lil Hagar in me! You guys ROCK!

uhuhu huhuhuhu huhuhuhu huhuhuhu

say more! say more!

Big Troubles
07-07-2004, 09:36 PM
this thread is bullshit and unwarranted.

DaveIsKing
07-07-2004, 09:41 PM
BAN DaveIsKing!!!!

Coyote
07-07-2004, 09:49 PM
LOL... the fuck ya smokin' man?

WARF
07-07-2004, 09:52 PM
Damn... I thought she was running for mod.... now it's a tight race for banishment!!!

LOL

Be careful Fab... if you get banned... you might have to beg BRETT to let you back at vhlinks... lol

Coyote
07-07-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by WARF
Damn... I thought she was running for mod.... now it's a tight race for banishment!!!

LOL

Be careful Fab... if you get banned... you might have to beg BRETT to let you back at vhlinks... lol

A fate far worse than death, i might guess... :D

Big Troubles
07-07-2004, 09:57 PM
Fab aint going anywhere. She hasn't done anything wrong, and she contributes to this site in such a short time.

Fabulous Shadow
07-07-2004, 11:19 PM
The 11 Hell Yeahs are probably this Leo piece of shit, Angel and her DDLR posse of 3 WARF and his 6 other alias's, 7 if Leo is one of um...

Cheers to those of you brave enough to vote no, even if you had to say you were a Sammy Lover to do so!

scottydabodi
07-08-2004, 12:13 AM
When the button said I had to "like Sammy" to vote, I thought I was gonna pass out!!! I voted anyways, but I still think Hagar blows Monkey Nutz!!!

Ally_Kat
07-08-2004, 12:49 AM
The 11 Hell Yeahs are probably this Leo piece of shit, Angel and her DDLR posse of 3 WARF and his 6 other alias's, 7 if Leo is one of um...

Cheers to those of you brave enough to vote no, even if you had to say you were a Sammy Lover to do so!

Like this poll would even get you banned. :p

WARF
07-08-2004, 01:15 AM

C'mon Fab... I VOTED HELL NO!!!!

WARF
07-08-2004, 01:16 AM
Actually forget the banning... who is this chick that likes scotty the body????

scottydabodi
07-08-2004, 01:24 AM
All the Girls love Scotty the Body, man!! :xmas: I'm just toooooo sweeeeet!

WARF
07-08-2004, 01:26 AM
How can I have beautiful woman take off their clothes, and hold signs that say, "I love WARF the body?"

scottydabodi
07-08-2004, 01:47 AM
WARF, I was just watchin' Star Trek: TNG!! You're great in that show!! To get chicks to write your name and put it between their titties is, well, somethin' that only happens to SCOTTYTHEBODY, SORRY!! All I can say is CHICKS DIG ME!!

Ally_Kat
07-08-2004, 03:03 AM
scotty, why don't you just put the pic in your sig so you don't have to upload it everytime you post?

Full Bug
07-08-2004, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by DLRoswegony
FUCK this thread! Fab is totally cool! why is this even an item for debate?
Just dont piss her off, you might find yourself under threat of getting the shit beat out of you with her so called biker friends.....:rolleyes:

Steve Savicki
07-08-2004, 07:28 AM
Steve, we barely even remember the PD!
And Chelle introduced my profile on her site as, "What's been said about Steve Savicki that hasn't been said at least a dozen times already?"

To this day I can still eat one of those 1/2 pints of Haagen Daaz! Why is that so amazing to you silly boy?
Because I can't eat that much in one sitting. There's another reason, but I won't say it due to being in fear of being bitten by a wolf.

Jano
07-08-2004, 07:30 AM

Hell yeaahhh!
-NO,go get lost!:D

jacksmar
07-08-2004, 08:00 AM
If you can’t get it up for Fab, guess who is the shagar fan.
Fab is fab and all the real men here at the army want her daily.
Go back where you’re amoung your kind, loser. The rest of us will be just fine.

Fab is a party waiting to happen with

whipped cream and sweat! :yankeeros

WARF
07-08-2004, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
scotty, why don't you just put the pic in your sig so you don't have to upload it everytime you post?

Scotty The Body can do whatever he wants...cuz he's scottythebody... the dlrarmys version of Ravishing Rick Rude... or Rick Flair!!!

Please Scotty, I must know your secret to gettin' my name between a nice set of titties!!!

scottydabodi
07-08-2004, 11:13 AM
Whooo!!! To be the man, you gotta BEAT THE MAN!!! Whooooooo!!!!! To tell ya the truth, WARF, I don't even know that girl's name... She obviously knows mine! :xmas: Cuz bein' Scotty the Body is a DIRTY FRICKIN' JOB, and I wouldn't have it ANY other way!!! Whoooooooo!!!!!!

Angel
07-08-2004, 01:27 PM
Leandro, I HAVE to agree with what folks are telling you here. This is a really stupid thread that you've started here, and I haven't come across anything that could cause a banning.

Fab's found a home, with friends... everyone needs a place where they feel welcome, Fab's found hers, and I say GOOD FOR HER! We have our issues with each other, but you've gone over the line here. I think she's even become more of a Dave fan since being here. ;)

When I come over here, I choose to ignore people that I may have issues with, I suggest you do the same. I don't want anyone to think that everyone at DDLR is as immature as this thread shows you to be.

BrownSound1
07-08-2004, 01:56 PM
We wouldn't ban her unless she started a shit storm like some others have. Now, if she thinks we will ever accept Van Hagar here then she is smoking it. ;) She's more than welcome to post here...as long as she posts more pictures (or sends them to me privately) :D

Full Bug
07-08-2004, 02:17 PM
No wonder she is happy here, all Fab craves is attention, and she gets it here, she reminds me of my 3 years old niece, as long as she gets attention she is happy,, just dont piss her off, she might send her Hell's Angels after you, or whatever.......:rolleyes:

WARF
07-08-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
Whooo!!! To be the man, you gotta BEAT THE MAN!!! Whooooooo!!!!! To tell ya the truth, WARF, I don't even know that girl's name... She obviously knows mine! :xmas: Cuz bein' Scotty the Body is a DIRTY FRICKIN' JOB, and I wouldn't have it ANY other way!!! Whoooooooo!!!!!!

I'm a limo ridin'..... kiss stealin'.....WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Fabulous Shadow
07-08-2004, 02:51 PM
WARF- You could not PAY me to go back to VHF! After hanging with this crowd- No other board would ever do! The guys and gals here are the mother fucking best there is!

Big Troubles- Props Daddy-O! I luv you man!

scottydabodi- Why do I get a strange feeling that you are another one of WARF aliases?

Ally- I knew this thread held no threat but your a doll for clarifying! XO girlfriend!

Full Bug- Those "so-called" biker friends of mine... Just happen to be my big bothers. Wanna meet um? Old news dude, why keep bringing it up?

Savicki- That haagen Daaz thread is too old to disguss. I only put your name in here so you wouldn't feel left out...

Jano- Merci de me proteger. Vous etes un bon ami...

Jacksmar- Thanks for watching my back... Just remember this! Fab don't sweat! It's whipped cream and strawberries baby!!!

Angel- Cool of you to speak up here when you didn't have to.
IMO we didn't have any real issues until you accepted my apology then shit all over it.

Brownsound1- I'd never want to change anything about you or anyone here and I certainly would never expect you die hard Roth fans to to accept Hagar. Your loyalties to ROTH impress me! The difference though is that you guys are secure enough to let this lil Bi-Halen fan join in without feeling that somehow weakens the ROTHness of the site. You guys don't feel the need to beat me senseless everytime I post.

One thing I have learned from being here...

The majority of the people here are cool and will let you have your own opinion as long as you don't try to force feed YOURs down THEIR throat! I have learned first hand that the ROTH fans here are DIE hards that support their love of ROTH and are not here simply to have a good FIGHT with the next Hagar fan that dare show their face on the site. You want a fair debate, you got one. You want a no holds barred fight, you got that too! No biases, no hypocrites, no discrimination...
Equal treatment for everyone. That makes this ROTH/VH BOARD the best fucking Board there is! I'm just bummed it took me so long to come back...

Fabulous Shadow
07-08-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Full Bug
No wonder she is happy here, all Fab craves is attention, and she gets it here, she reminds me of my 3 years old niece, as long as she gets attention she is happy,, just dont piss her off, she might send her Hell's Angels after you, or whatever.......:rolleyes:

Didn't you just basically say this exact same thing a few posts up? :rolleyes:

scottydabodi
07-08-2004, 03:08 PM
Fab, I gotta tell ya, yer da coolest Hagarita I ever known! I'm not a WARF alias though, although WARF if fucking hysterical!! WHOOOOOOO!!!!

Angel
07-08-2004, 03:14 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Angel-Cool of you to speak up here when you didn't have to.
IMO we didn't have any real issues until you accepted my apology then shit all over it.

I don't think I shit all over it as much as you think. No more than you shit all over the first one I made to you. C'est la vie. I speak my mind Fab, I try not to hold grudges, and if I see something I feel is WRONG, I speak out about it. IMO, LEO was wrong here, and it pissed me off that he even started the thread, so I spoke up. I can be a bitch when necessary, but shit disturbers really piss me off - which brings us back to how all this bullshit started in the first place. ;) I shall return to ignoring Fab threads now... take care, everyone deserves happiness, except EDDIE, of course! :D I am glad that you've found a "home" here FAB. I hope you find peace in the other areas of your life as well.

Fabulous Shadow
07-08-2004, 03:20 PM
I dont consider myself a Hagarita and I'm boardline offended at the fact you called me that! LOL! I have never seen Van Hagar before Bu I saw Sammy twice. Once with the Waborits, once with Dave. I only own 2 Van Hagar CD's, I couldn't name 1/2 of the Van Hagar song list... I just don't Hate Sammy, I don't think he's fat and I do like some of the stuff he did with the brothers... Hagarita? NAH

Fabulous Shadow
07-08-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Angel
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Angel-Cool of you to speak up here when you didn't have to.

I don't think I shit all over it as much as you think. No more than you shit all over the first one I made to you. C'est la vie. I speak my mind Fab, I try not to hold grudges, and if I see something I feel is WRONG, I speak out about it. IMO, LEO was wrong here, and it pissed me off that he even started the thread, so I spoke up. I can be a bitch when necessary, but shit disturbers really piss me off - which brings us back to how all this bullshit started in the first place. ;) I shall return to ignoring Fab threads now... take care, everyone deserves happiness, except EDDIE, of course! :D I am glad that you've found a "home" here FAB. I hope you find peace in the other areas of your life as well.

Well Angel... I see it as it is. We were getting along fine after the apology until I was banned and then you jumped back on the bandwagon saying you never really meant any of the cool things you said to me during our "cooling off period" that it was just a game. That's chicken shit, phoney and down right mean. Ignore as you will, but when you mock and taunt me at a site that I am banned from that is hardley fair considering I get no rebuttle... That is a bit cowardly don't ya think... :rolleyes:

Angel
07-08-2004, 03:33 PM
I don't think you read closely what I said. Did I say I was glad you were gone and that the Army could have you... Yup, because that's exactly how I felt, and still do, DDLR wasn't the right place for you, just as the Army isn't the right place for some of us. ;)

scottydabodi
07-08-2004, 03:43 PM
Sorry Fab!! I take that "Hagarita" shit back!:gulp: I saw Hagar at The Monsters of Rock '88, if it's any consolation... Scorpions kicked their ass all over the stage, though, HA HA!!! Keep Rothin'!!!

Fabulous Shadow
07-08-2004, 04:03 PM
that makes no sense Angel but then you always have talked in circles... Too much ganga maybe? Who cares... DDLR was not the right place for me beause you people could see nothing past the fact that I admittidly liked Hagar. If you think that makes you better Roth fans well than so be it. You people didn't even give me a chance over there, especially you, dg and Fish...the rest of them just joined suit. It's almost like you guys don't want new users over there. Maybe it's just new female users? At least at the Army, your given a fair shot, Hagar fan or not, to earn you place at the board, seems I'm doing pretty well here! Hagar fan and all... Sad thing about the DDLR is that the bad people stand out so much that the good people get lost in the mix. Only thing tempting me back to that board is some unfinished business... Other than that, it's almost an embarrasment to post there.

JCOOK
07-08-2004, 04:20 PM
NO WAY !!! FAB SORTA KEEPS SANITY AT THIS SITE. IVE' BEEN HERE A FEW MONTHS AND I DIG HER!

Fabulous Shadow
07-08-2004, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
NO WAY !!! FAB SORTA KEEPS SANITY AT THIS SITE. IVE' BEEN HERE A FEW MONTHS AND I DIG HER!

Thanks! I dig you too! I just gave you your first vote Baby!

Keeyth
07-08-2004, 04:37 PM

Savicki- That haagen Daaz thread is too old to disguss. I only put your name in here so you wouldn't feel left out...

Keeyth ...feelin' left out:( ;) :D

Keeyth
07-08-2004, 04:41 PM
I dont consider myself a Hagarita and I'm boardline offended at the fact you called me that! LOL! I have never seen Van Hagar before Bu I saw Sammy twice. Once with the Waborits, once with Dave. I only own 2 Van Hagar CD's, I couldn't name 1/2 of the Van Hagar song list... I just don't Hate Sammy, I don't think he's fat and I do like some of the stuff he did with the brothers... Hagarita? NAH

Damn! You saw the Hagar/Dave show? I would have loved to have seen that! (Not for Hagar, that would have been tailgaiting time) but to check out Dave doin' old VH would have been awesome, where did you catch that show?

Fabulous Shadow
07-08-2004, 05:28 PM
Baby! I give you One on One all the time!

Keeyth
07-08-2004, 05:40 PM
Baby! I give you One on One all the time!

Oh, how I wish THAT was true!!;)

Fabulous Shadow
07-08-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
Damn! You saw the Hagar/Dave show? I would have loved to have seen that! (Not for Hagar, that would have been tailgaiting time) but to check out Dave doin' old VH would have been awesome, where did you catch that show?

Davore...
Well I saw Dave because Sammy headlined that night. Remember how they took turns? It was kinda shitty. The sound was all F'd up and you could tell Dave was irk'd. He wasn't into it because the sound was soo bad, he kept stopping mid song and telling the sound guys what to do to try and get the soiund right. I think it made it hard for him to give his all. Anyway, I wore a halter top to the show a didnt bring a jacket. Needless to say it gets COLD in Davore at night and I was freezing by the time Sammy was going on. I had the chills so bad I couldn't sit still. Ended up by the snack bar for his whole set sitting by some hot dog guys heater waiting for my friends to come out!... Missed all of Sammys set.

BrownSound1
07-08-2004, 06:00 PM
Now about those pics.....:D

Full Bug
07-08-2004, 06:01 PM
Didn't you just basically say this exact same thing a few posts up? :rolleyes:
So what? You think your cool because you posted your tits? Big deal....:rolleyes:

Keeyth
07-08-2004, 06:02 PM
Davore...
Well I saw Dave because Sammy headlined that night. Remember how they took turns? It was kinda shitty. The sound was all F'd up and you could tell Dave was irk'd. He wasn't into it because the sound was soo bad, he kept stopping mid song and telling the sound guys what to do to try and get the soiund right. I think it made it hard for him to give his all. Anyway, I wore a halter top to the show a didnt bring a jacket. Needless to say it gets COLD in Davore at night and I was freezing by the time Sammy was going on. I had the chills so bad I couldn't sit still. Ended up by the snack bar for his whole set sitting by some hot dog guys heater waiting for my friends to come out!... Missed all of Sammys set.

Sorry to hear you froze, but do you know how hot it makes me to think of you in a halter top in the cold?? ;) :D Mmmmm...

By the way, where in the heck is Davore???

Keeyth
07-08-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Brownsound1

I tried bro... ...but Full Bug fucked it up for the rest of us...

...put those pics under "Can't get this stuff no more"

Fabulous Shadow
07-08-2004, 06:03 PM
Pull your head out of your ass and take a breath! No one has even mentioned that in weeks! Are you on some flash back Dust trip or something?

Keeyth
07-08-2004, 06:08 PM
Pull your head out of your ass and take a breath! No one has even mentioned that in weeks! Are you on some flash back Dust trip or something?

Whoa! Are you talking to me?:confused:

Fabulous Shadow
07-08-2004, 06:08 PM
Davore is up by San Bernadino I think. The place is called Glen Helen Raceway...

Fabulous Shadow
07-08-2004, 06:09 PM
Whoa! Are you talking to me?:confused:

No way doll... That BUG guy that wants to relive the DDLR shit!

Fabulous Shadow
07-08-2004, 06:11 PM

What about them dollface?

Keeyth
07-08-2004, 06:13 PM
Davore is up by San Bernadino I think. The place is called Glen Helen Raceway...

Must be a hole in the wall... ...Mapquest doesn't even recognize a Davore Ca... ...no wonder I missed the show.

So, you're down south huh? Maybe next time I'm in San Diego we should hook up...?

Keeyth
07-08-2004, 06:14 PM

*whew* cool...:D

Keeyth
07-08-2004, 06:14 PM

I want 'emI want 'emI want 'emI want 'emI want 'emI want 'emI want 'emI want 'emI want 'emI want 'emI want 'em!!!:D

Fabulous Shadow
07-08-2004, 06:19 PM
Must be a hole in the wall... ...Mapquest doesn't even recognize a Davore Ca... ...no wonder I missed the show.

So, you're down south huh? Maybe next time I'm in San Diego we should hook up...?

Yeah, it's a nook.
We can catch the Punks at Canes!

Dan
07-08-2004, 06:22 PM
Make Love not War.

Keeyth
07-08-2004, 06:27 PM
Yeah, it's a nook.
We can catch the Punks at Canes!

It's a date! :D

Fabulous Shadow
07-08-2004, 06:28 PM
I try Dan but War keeps knock knock knocking at my door...
Don't worry, I'm armed and ready!
http://home.earthlink.net/~fab316/photogal/sniper.jpg

Keeyth
07-08-2004, 06:39 PM
I try Dan but War keeps knock knock knocking at my door...
Don't worry, I'm armed and ready!

Fab, I can honestly say I just LOOOVEE your pussy!;) :D

scottydabodi
07-08-2004, 06:40 PM
This conversation is too rich for my blood... Cat's with Guns, dates in Cali, pics, and Punks... whoo-eee!! (Parrish from the Punks RULES!) :xmas:

pete
07-08-2004, 06:41 PM
Now this is what the ROTHARMY is all about!!!!!!

you go girl

Fabulous Shadow
07-08-2004, 06:49 PM
See petey! Arn't you glad I didn't let you chase me off?
Don't answer that! *wink*

pete
07-08-2004, 06:51 PM

yes

all my friends call me petey, btw

LOL

BrownSound1
07-08-2004, 07:05 PM

Oh I was referring to my earlier post. If you want to make sure and not get banned just send me some pics of yourself courtesy of brownsound1@hotmail.com. :D Sound like bribary? Of course it is. ;)

Fabulous Shadow
07-08-2004, 07:06 PM
Hmmm then whats that make me? petey?

scottydabodi
07-08-2004, 07:25 PM
You said it there, BRUTHA!!!:hogan: Keep Rothin' PETE!!!

Keeyth
07-08-2004, 07:41 PM

Oh you meant ask THAT pete for the pics... ...I couldn't think of who you meant at the time.:)

Hey pete! Fab wants you to send me those pics! !:D ;)

Fabulous Shadow
07-08-2004, 07:59 PM
Oh I was referring to my earlier post. If you want to make sure and not get banned just send me some pics of yourself courtesy of brownsound1@hotmail.com. :D Sound like bribary? Of course it is. ;)

Don't you know that's what got me banned from VHF? Brett wanted my titty shots and i wouldn't send um so he banned me? LOL

ALinChainz
07-08-2004, 08:04 PM
Don't you know that's what got me banned from VHF? Brett wanted my titty shots and i wouldn't send um so he banned me? LOL

What is it about a woman using that term ...

"titty"

Got to love it!

Fabulous Shadow
07-08-2004, 08:07 PM
titty titty titty...

you must REALLY love me now ALin!

BrownSound1
07-08-2004, 09:13 PM
They don't have to be boob shots sweetheart. I just said pics. :D

Fabulous Shadow
07-09-2004, 12:05 AM
My pictures are all over this site doll!

Jano
07-09-2004, 01:08 AM
My pictures are all over this site doll!
-Merci ma fabuleuse i'm pride to be ton ami!
-If you come here sometime,stop by.I'll be very please to show you the french "scene"!
bisous!!:)

ALinChainz
07-09-2004, 01:12 AM
titty titty titty...

you must REALLY love me now ALin!

;)

WARF
07-09-2004, 03:35 AM
I am overjoyed by witnessing the magic and spirit of scottydabody.

Don't take this in a gay way, but I wrote you a poem!!!

(ahem....)

Scottydabody, oh scottydabody
How did you get that body
You make every woman show their breasts
With your name across every bitches chest
Then I hear in the background, a gentle cry
Was it scottythebody bangin' some hot poontang pie?
Or was it the sound of men talkin' shit
About your six pack abs, they're never get
Now it's time for the slutty hoes to get naughty
Because every bitch wants a piece of that body...

The End

Full Bug
07-09-2004, 07:09 AM
How is me talking about your tits that everyone on the planet has seen have to do with the DDLR site? Go figure.....:rolleyes:

ALinChainz
07-09-2004, 11:49 AM
Yep, breasts always garner a vote from me.

scottydabodi, SAL-UTE.

SoCalChelle
07-09-2004, 01:07 PM
How is me talking about your tits that everyone on the planet has seen have to do with the DDLR site? Go figure.....:rolleyes:

I haven't seen 'em

MERRYKISSMASS2U
07-09-2004, 01:09 PM
im all for a person being banned from a society where im allowed!

Fabulous Shadow
07-09-2004, 01:37 PM

I am inspired to create a poll...
In your honor you FULLy BUG the shit outta me!

I'll put it in NON where it belongs...

Full Bug
07-09-2004, 02:31 PM
I am inspired to create a poll...
In your honor you FULLy BUG the shit outta me!

I'll put it in NON where it belongs...
HUH?
I FULLy Bug you? Yeah right, you know you in love with me......;)

Carmine
07-09-2004, 02:32 PM
close this thread already

Fabulous Shadow
07-09-2004, 03:22 PM
HUH?
I FULLy Bug you? Yeah right, you know you in love with me......;)

Honestly Bug... I liked you until you let other people think for you.
When you joined the gang bang, I lost all respect for you. You follow the crowd. I can't respect that. I cant like people I don't respect.

Keeyth
07-09-2004, 03:38 PM
When you joined the gang bang, I lost all respect for you. You follow the crowd. I can't respect that. I cant like people I don't respect.

I might be interested in a different kind of gang bang... ?:D

Fabulous Shadow
07-09-2004, 05:20 PM
Keeyth! That's just nasty! I'm not that kind of girl!

Keeyth
07-09-2004, 05:45 PM
Keeyth! That's just nasty! I'm not that kind of girl!

I was just kidding... ...it would be stricly one on one with me babe! ;)

Fabulous Shadow
07-09-2004, 06:06 PM
Oh Ok... I'll tell my friend to stay home...

Full Bug
07-09-2004, 06:17 PM
Really? And how did I do that my sweetness?

Keeyth
07-09-2004, 06:26 PM
Oh Ok... I'll tell my friend to stay home...

Well, now... ...didn't I warn you about teasing me girl???

Cuz if you're friend is female, and you're O.K. with it, I'm gonna show BOTH of you the time of your life! !

;)

Fabulous Shadow
07-09-2004, 06:44 PM
Really? And how did I do that my sweetness?

Ok, I'm going to say thins once and then I want to leave the DDLR shit at the DDLR because I moved on from that place and have found a really cool place to hang with really cool people who could give a rats ass if I like Hagar as long as I don't force feed it to um...

So here goes...

When I joined DDLR you were cool to me... When dg started shit with me, because she knew I liked Hagar, and people started ripping on me, and it became the in thing to do, you followed the crowd. Even though we had already been cool beforhand. You showed no loyalty and no independence. Your a follower, not a leader. Even WARF had to hide behind an alias to defend me. SpanishFlyGuy was the only one who showed he is a man of is own ideas...

Keeyth
07-09-2004, 07:02 PM
Ok, I'm going to say thins once and then I want to leave the DDLR shit at the DDLR because I moved on from that place and have found a really cool place to hang with really cool people who could give a rats ass if I like Hagar as long as I don't force feed it to um...

So here goes...

When I joined DDLR you were cool to me... When dg started shit with me, because she knew I liked Hagar, and people started ripping on me, and it became the in thing to do, you followed the crowd. Even though we had already been cool beforhand. You showed no loyalty and no independence. Your a follower, not a leader. Even WARF had to hide behind an alias to defend me. SpanishFlyGuy was the only one who showed he is a man of is own ideas...

Can I just interject here a little bit?? I've got my own ideas about you too Fab... ...but they're ALL good!!;) :D

Full Bug
07-09-2004, 07:10 PM

So here goes...
I followed the crowd? If you mean that I did after you made personal threats to a other member, then I guess I did, you talk about loyalty? Right, maybe one day you will come off your high horse...... :rolleyes:
And I luv ya bebe!:cool:

Fabulous Shadow
07-09-2004, 07:15 PM
you knew one side of the story Bug...

BTW- Catfish is here to help you beat me up! Just like the old days! Have at it!

Full Bug
07-09-2004, 07:18 PM
you knew one side of the story Bug...

So why dont you PM me and tell the other side of the story FS? That might be interesting......

scottydabodi
07-09-2004, 10:50 PM
CHICKS DIG ME, what can I say...

Originally posted by WARF
I am overjoyed by witnessing the magic and spirit of scottydabody.

Don't take this in a gay way, but I wrote you a poem!!!

(ahem....)

Scottydabody, oh scottydabody
How did you get that body
You make every woman show their breasts
With your name across every bitches chest
Then I hear in the background, a gentle cry
Was it scottythebody bangin' some hot poontang pie?
Or was it the sound of men talkin' shit
About your six pack abs, they're never get
Now it's time for the slutty hoes to get naughty
Because every bitch wants a piece of that body...

The End

WARF, you FREAKY DUDE! Thanks for the poem!! It's like I always said, Bein' ScottyTheBody is a dirty frickin' job, and I wouldn't have it ANY other way, but tonight I got myself a job dirtier than Rikishi's thong underware... it's PARTYTIME at TheBody's house, so hide your valuables, LOCK YOUR REFRIDGERATOR!! FUGADDABOUTIT!! Van Halen 1984 is on deck: Now it's time to KEEP THE NEIGHBORS AWAKE!!!! HOT FOR TEACHER MOTHAFUCKAS!!!!

Fabulous Shadow
07-09-2004, 10:56 PM
So why dont you PM me and tell the other side of the story FS? That might be interesting......

Not interested in rehasing old shit, had you asked at the time I would have benn happy to fill ya in. It's perfectly clear where you stand I'm good with that!

Full Bug
07-09-2004, 11:10 PM
Not interested in rehasing old shit, had you asked at the time I would have benn happy to fill ya in. It's perfectly clear where you stand I'm good with that!
A shame you wont, would hav benn interesttedding.....

Fabulous Shadow
07-09-2004, 11:17 PM
well you should have asked me when it was happening, not after the fact, at this point, I'd really just like you to leave me alone... I have nothing to say to you or anyone fron that shit site!

Leandro Pujiz
07-10-2004, 04:41 PM
Wow...I didn´t expect that, but this thread is makin a huge sucess....wow Fab...all I can say to you...is that you really win this...and I am a really loser of this whole story....maybe when I started this thread I was lil pissed bout this forum have lots of Sammy fans!!!

And this is a Dave site fan!

I just express my feelings...I am so sorry if I offended you in someway...but I think madin this thread...just keep you more and more stronger...you keep on rockin here Fab and I´ll keep on rockin in ddlr...I am sorry for all the people who loves Fab...

Just one more thing, I don´t hate you Fab!!!!

And I am not WARF!!!!!!!!

Leandro Pujiz
07-10-2004, 04:42 PM
I am sorry for everything!!!

I am sorry Fabulous Shadow!!!

Fabulous Shadow
07-10-2004, 04:47 PM
No worries Leo... Takes a big man to say I'm sorry! Now stay and join the PARTY!

Leandro Pujiz
07-10-2004, 04:55 PM
All right honey!

Fabulous Shadow
07-10-2004, 04:57 PM
Cheers! Shots of Jack! All around!

DaveIsKing
07-10-2004, 05:00 PM
15 of 25 say "Yes", but I don't see all the names here...hmmm...perhaps there are those who really want Fab gone, but don't have the balls to come out and say it

Fabulous Shadow
07-10-2004, 07:24 PM
What are you trying to day DIK?

Cathedral
07-10-2004, 09:29 PM
I still say she'd make a great mod. the votes against show she's controversial....We like controversy...;)

Chris
07-10-2004, 10:51 PM
The great thing about this site is that people have the freedom to say what they want. So why would you guys want to silence Fab?

Cathedral
07-11-2004, 01:30 AM
Because they don't have a chance in hell being with her. Don't you remember that in grade school the boy who picked on the girls the worst was the one that loved them the most?

Guys, go find yourself a nice dirty whore, cause you will never have a babe as sweet and beautiful as Fab.

And if you just said that wasn't true you told a damned lie, ya skanky boy you, lol.

Fabulous Shadow
07-11-2004, 01:44 AM
Cat... What a doll. Alawys looking out for me. Thing is... I'd be cool to anyone who was cool to me. I don't want to have enemies. I just want to have fun!

Cathedral
07-11-2004, 02:31 AM
Then have it, hunny bunn...You and I will have our own private parties here at Dave's House.

Who needs a buzz killer bringin them down? Not us, sugar pie...

Leandro Pujiz
07-11-2004, 09:05 PM
DAMMIT FAB....stop with that madness in the ddlr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leandro Pujiz
07-11-2004, 09:07 PM
I think I am not so sorry bout your attitudes!!!!!!!!!

You´ll be banned again!

Leandro Pujiz
07-11-2004, 09:07 PM
Hell Yeah!

Fabulous Shadow
07-11-2004, 09:40 PM
Leo... You wont see me postin at the DDLR... That Guess Who person is NOT me...

Leandro Pujiz
07-11-2004, 09:49 PM
Aw yeah...and who is the person???????????

Leandro Pujiz
07-11-2004, 09:59 PM
Now It´s official this is my last post at the Army!!!!
I can´t take anymore!

Adios
Adeus
Bye bye
Tot ziens
Arriverdeci
Tchuess

MAX
07-11-2004, 09:59 PM
I vote NO cos Fab just adopted a new puppy member into her family who happens to share a stellar username!!! ;) :D

How's the puppy doin' Fab? :confused:

Fabulous Shadow
07-11-2004, 10:03 PM
He's doing GREAT! Lil fella was neglected and was standoffishish at first but now he wants lots of love and cuddles! Oh and he told me to tall ya he hates Hagar, just like you! I'll have a few pics soon...

MAX
07-11-2004, 10:18 PM
That's great!!!! We have a little dog my wife "rescued" as well. It took some time but he's turned into a sweet member of our family. Good on you and lemme know when you post the pics?

Fabulous Shadow
07-11-2004, 10:22 PM
Will do... MAX!

Cathedral
07-12-2004, 04:20 AM
I have a cool picture of a dog....But you all don't want to see a pic of my ex-wife do ya?
She was also standoffish and a drunk, didn't make much of a best friend and thought she had control over me, lol...

Oh how quickly they learn the ways of LeCat...

Hell hath no fury like a romantic scorned, and that's the fuckin truth, baby.

Fabulous Shadow
07-12-2004, 01:48 PM
Ewww Nasty Cat... MEOW!!!!!

WATCH OUT MRS EX-CAT!
Fab don't like people mean to her puddy Cat!

Cathedral
07-12-2004, 04:18 PM
Puuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....lol.

Keeyth
07-12-2004, 04:21 PM
Ewww Nasty Cat... MEOW!!!!!

WATCH OUT MRS EX-CAT!
Fab don't like people mean to her puddy Cat!

What happened to the pic that was there?

Cathedral
07-12-2004, 04:29 PM
Beats me, I was wondering the same thing myself...

SoCalChelle
07-12-2004, 04:44 PM
Based on the title of the picture (ie sniper), I'm guessing it was the one that shows a kitten pointing a rifle out of a window.

Keeyth
07-12-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
Based on the title of the picture (ie sniper), I'm guessing it was the one that shows a kitten pointing a rifle out of a window.

Damn! I hoping to see her other 'puddy-tat'!! :D

Fabulous Shadow
07-12-2004, 06:18 PM
My site was down for a bit... I have been getting hacked like crazy! It's up again...

Keeyth
07-12-2004, 06:49 PM
My site was down for a bit... I have been getting hacked like crazy! It's up again...

What site is that, hon?

Fabulous Shadow
07-12-2004, 07:13 PM
My personal website dollface...

Keeyth
07-12-2004, 07:48 PM

Oh... ...so I don't get to know that one?:cool:

Fabulous Shadow
07-12-2004, 08:15 PM
I'll pm you the link from home ok... Got to run now to get my boy!

Keeyth
07-12-2004, 08:20 PM

Cool.;)

Big Troubles
07-12-2004, 08:23 PM

I love ya Fab, I do...But please be careful with your pics around here. Share wisely.

Fabulous Shadow
07-12-2004, 11:32 PM
Good advice BT! I hear ya chirpin Big Bird!

pete
07-13-2004, 12:06 AM
Good advice BT! I hear ya chirpin Big Bird!

Answer me this FAB.

Who is this tubby fuck?
and where did I get the picture?

http://home.earthlink.net/~fab316/photogal/mastequila.jpg

these questions are purely rhetorical.

:p

Fabulous Shadow
07-13-2004, 12:15 AM
That is Sammy and you got it off my website.
Want more info petey...
I took that at a Hagar concert... I dont remember the year but it was after he left Van Halen.

Why do you ask?

Fabulous Shadow
07-13-2004, 12:15 AM
Oh looks like the Date was 7/9/2002

pete
07-13-2004, 12:20 AM
Posting unflattering Spam pics is........

comendable.

:D

Fabulous Shadow
07-13-2004, 12:26 AM
you posted it doll...

pete
07-13-2004, 12:33 AM
Oh right

Fabulous Shadow
07-13-2004, 12:49 AM
petey, do you want to bn me because I went to a Hagar concert?
I go to lots of concerts. I LOVE MUSIC. My primary reason for liking Van Hagar is because I am an ED Head! I am a guitar player, Ed inspired, so I will follow him pretty much whatever he does... Classic sheep syndrome... Bahhhhhhhh!!!! But does that make me less of a Roth fan? I'll level with you... I haven't been a loyal Roth fan, my faith in him has waivered through his solo career. But I do love the classics and I would love to see a reunion and I probably know close to as much about the music as most of the guys! Thing is being here with all these cool Roth fans, makes ME want to be BETTER Roth fan... *Holds back tears* Just think you could be responsible for adding one more Dave or the Graver to the Roth world! So what do ya say? You wanna keep me, Or shall I just go now?

Keeyth
07-13-2004, 01:02 PM

Never got your PM... ...did you forget about me? ;)

flappo
07-13-2004, 01:05 PM
waah!

Keeyth
07-13-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by flappo
waah!

Damn! all I can say is... ...I wish that were me on the receiving end of that! She's f-i-n-e!

Fabulous Shadow
07-14-2004, 12:56 AM
That isnt me... Just my face... Nice thing for my kid to see as I look at the board while he's plays his Xbox next to me... FUCK!

Big Troubles
07-14-2004, 10:06 AM
what is wrong with it? The worst thing on this page, and I mean the worst thing, is a pic of Sam sucking on a banana in an avatar??? C'mon Fab.... JUST IGNORE if you find it offensive. But to me there is nothing wrong with any of this.

SoCalChelle
07-14-2004, 11:32 AM
Did you see the picture before it was deleted? I'd be upset if my kid saw a picture of me giving head too. Jeez. But then again, I wouldn't have been cruising DLR Army in front of my kid anyways...the avatars alone are enough to nix that.

Fabulous Shadow
07-14-2004, 01:09 PM
BT I dont think you saw what was deleted...

ALinChainz
07-14-2004, 01:17 PM
The kitty with the gun scared me.

;)

Fabulous Shadow
07-14-2004, 01:21 PM
And it was meant to ALIN! BEWARE!

ALinChainz
07-14-2004, 01:26 PM
Of course ... I like kitty ...

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ..........

Fabulous Shadow
07-14-2004, 01:41 PM
Here's one for ya...

http://home.earthlink.net/~fab316/photogal/tcatscrathfever2.jpg

That's me and my cat Alex Van Halen... Nice claws huh...

ALinChainz
07-14-2004, 01:43 PM
Very nice.

Oh, nice cat too.

:)

Fabulous Shadow
07-14-2004, 03:17 PM
hey ALin... I'm still waitin for you pic in the ARMY guys pic thread darlin...

ALinChainz
07-14-2004, 04:50 PM
That sounds like trouble to me.

Look what's happening to everyone else, not a good idea.

Big Troubles
07-14-2004, 04:55 PM
I put mine there. ;)

Fabulous Shadow
07-14-2004, 05:00 PM
Yeah and did you see what happened to it...

ALinChainz
07-14-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
I put mine there. ;)

I saw BT !

Thats what talked me right out of it.

Fabulous Shadow
07-14-2004, 05:41 PM
Smart man Alin! I dont balme you!

pete
07-14-2004, 05:48 PM
petey, do you want to bn me because I went to a Hagar concert?
I go to lots of concerts. I LOVE MUSIC. My primary reason for liking Van Hagar is because I am an ED Head! I am a guitar player, Ed inspired, so I will follow him pretty much whatever he does... Classic sheep syndrome... Bahhhhhhhh!!!! But does that make me less of a Roth fan? I'll level with you... I haven't been a loyal Roth fan, my faith in him has waivered through his solo career. But I do love the classics and I would love to see a reunion and I probably know close to as much about the music as most of the guys! Thing is being here with all these cool Roth fans, makes ME want to be BETTER Roth fan... *Holds back tears* Just think you could be responsible for adding one more Dave or the Graver to the Roth world! So what do ya say? You wanna keep me, Or shall I just go now?

Please don't get me wrong.

I meant it in humor.

nice looking boy, btw.

Keeyth
07-15-2004, 01:10 PM
That isnt me... Just my face... Nice thing for my kid to see as I look at the board while he's plays his Xbox next to me... FUCK!

I know it wasn't you... ....I was just pointing out that from a male point of view, having your face where it was wouldn't be bad at all!

;) Sorry your kid was in the room though.

Hellraiser!
07-15-2004, 10:33 PM
Now It´s official this is my last post at the Army!!!!
I can´t take anymore!

Adios
Adeus
Bye bye
Tot ziens
Arriverdeci
Tchuess

So when you think I´m gone....you´re wrong..I am back...and 100 times evil with you Fab

Fabulous Shadow
07-15-2004, 11:13 PM
FUCK OF DORK!

Hellraiser!
07-16-2004, 10:12 AM
Don´t fuck me...gueswhosbakincircultation!!!

Angel
07-16-2004, 02:47 PM
FUCK OF DORK!

Leo, you're the fuck of dork! Is that like being a duke or something?

Hellraiser!
07-18-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Angel
Leo, you're the fuck of dork! Is that like being a duke or something?

Duke of FUCK OFF FAB!!! :baaa: