PDA

View Full Version : Armed Citizen Saves Woman’s Life by Shooting Alleged Carjacker

ELVIS
04-06-2015, 06:28 PM
:cool:

Nickdfresh
04-06-2015, 10:31 PM
Praise Jesus!! Elvis is going to jerk off to this on Sunday during the sermon on how Jesus healed the the sick and fucking put a cap in the ass of those fucking chariotjackers!!

DONNIEP
04-06-2015, 10:50 PM
Praise Jesus!! Elvis is going to jerk off to this on Sunday during the sermon on how Jesus healed the the sick and fucking put a cap in the ass of those fucking chariotjackers!!

Seriously, do you think the dude should have been allowed to steal her car? I know this place has gone all liberal and stuff, but you surely can't think some scumbag - sorry, law abiding citizen - should be allowed to steal another person's property.

Von Halen
04-06-2015, 10:53 PM
No Donnie, he wasn't going to steal her car, he was just going to get it washed for her. :rolleyes:

I hope the motherfucker is DEAD!

vandeleur
04-06-2015, 10:57 PM
Fuck who rang the equalizer. See what you have started donniep. Oap vigilanties.

DONNIEP
04-06-2015, 11:00 PM
No Donnie, he wasn't going to steal her car, he was just going to get it washed for her. :rolleyes:

I hope the motherfucker is DEAD!

We make jokes, and that's all good. But seriously? Some dude steals your car and nobody should intervene? Even when you've jumped on the hood of your car and the piece of shit thief - sorry, alleged thief - is trying to drive off with you on the hood??

What the fucking hell is wrong with people? IF you all think your cars are community property, then why don't you drive your cars to the local gas station, get out and leave the car running with the key in the switch? Make sure you video the underprivileged person taking what's rightly his and post it here.

Nitro Express
04-06-2015, 11:01 PM
Seriously, do you think the dude should have been allowed to steal her car? I know this place has gone all liberal and stuff, but you surely can't think some scumbag - sorry, law abiding citizen - should be allowed to steal another person's property.

Don. They used to hang horse thieves and cattle rustlers in this state. We are just going back to our roots.

vandeleur
04-06-2015, 11:03 PM
This place is piss poor if people get serious :(

Von Halen
04-06-2015, 11:04 PM
Don. They used to hang horse thieves and cattle rustlers in this state. We are just going back to our roots.

That was before wimps like NickD were in charge.

DONNIEP
04-06-2015, 11:04 PM

No, what we're headed toward is the new reality where people are allowed to steal shit and rape and kill with impunity. I can't believe that the new normal here is "give up all your shit to people who want to steal it from you!"

Nitro Express
04-06-2015, 11:10 PM
No the new reality is the biggest anti-gun liberals have armed security or pack themselves but they don't want anyone else to be able to defend themselves. It's called the world is overpopulated and we need to reduce the population but I'm too important to be reduced but you are not.

ELVIS
04-07-2015, 09:41 AM

Wimp is far too kind...

ELVIS
04-07-2015, 09:43 AM
It's called the world is overpopulated and we need to reduce the population but I'm too important to be reduced but you are not.

They'll have to find me first, then get through my arsenal, then get through the hedge of protection that God provides me and all of his children...

:killer:

Von Halen
04-07-2015, 10:26 AM
then get through the hedge of protection that God provides me and all of his children...

Yeah. He's protecting all those kids that are being raped pillaged and murdered on a daily basis. Not to mention the ones dying from disease. Your "God" is doing a superb job. :rolleyes:

ELVIS
04-07-2015, 10:55 AM
Yeah. He's protecting all those kids that are being raped pillaged and murdered on a daily basis. Not to mention the ones dying from disease. Your "God" is doing a superb job. :rolleyes:

Are you doing anything about it ??

Von Halen
04-07-2015, 10:56 AM

Yeah. I'm not pretending to be God, or that there's a pretend God "protecting" the children.

ELVIS
04-07-2015, 11:02 AM
God's method is usually people...

Seshmeister
04-07-2015, 11:11 AM
But sometimes talking snakes, bushes and giant fish. :)

ELVIS
04-07-2015, 11:13 AM
Why do you constantly think it was a talking snake ??

It was a serpent, not unlike yourself...

DONNIEP
04-07-2015, 11:15 AM
But sometimes talking snakes, bushes and giant fish. :)

Snakes??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBFeFyXVLbU

Seshmeister
04-07-2015, 11:16 AM
Why do you constantly think it was a talking snake ??

It was a serpent, not unlike yourself...

So it was another fella?

Was his name Steve? :D

ELVIS
04-07-2015, 12:32 PM
No, but Lucifer is a choice...

ELVIS
04-07-2015, 04:53 PM
Was his name Steve? :D

So you're saying the SM ditched you because you're a homo ??

Seshmeister
04-07-2015, 06:23 PM
What?

ELVIS
04-07-2015, 07:18 PM
C'mon Sesh, stay with the program...

Nickdfresh
04-07-2015, 11:16 PM

No Donnie. I know this is all a bit above you and stuff, but I think I have the right to call bullshit on some fucking idiot that runs around quoting "scripture" in posts as some moralist Jesus lover, then whips out the badass, killing threads when it suits him. It's one way or another. You believe in God and the nonviolence of Jesus, or you don't. Post this celebratory shit of revenge tales, you're a fucking hypocrite...

Nickdfresh
04-07-2015, 11:17 PM

You're more in charge than I am, you pussy!! Go ahead and remod Elvis, old man saggy big balls!!

Nickdfresh
04-07-2015, 11:20 PM
They'll have to find me first, then get through my arsenal, then get through the hedge of protection that God provides me and all of his children...

Thanks David Koresh!! Fucking psycho...

Nickdfresh
04-07-2015, 11:22 PM
No, what we're headed toward is the new reality where people are allowed to steal shit and rape and kill with impunity. I can't believe that the new normal here is "give up all your shit to people who want to steal it from you!"

Oh STFU! What "reality" is that? Violent crime has steadily declined since the 70's. You and Nitrous should get a room!

Nickdfresh
04-07-2015, 11:24 PM

What are you doing, retard? Leeching off your wife's family and washing cars?

DONNIEP
04-07-2015, 11:44 PM
No Donnie. I know this is all a bit above you and stuff, but I think I have the right to call bullshit on some fucking idiot that runs around quoting "scripture" in posts as some moralist Jesus lover, then whips out the badass, killing threads when it suits him. It's one way or another. You believe in God and the nonviolence of Jesus, or you don't. Post this celebratory shit of revenge tales, you're a fucking hypocrite...

Ok, got it. But I have to disagree - I don't think Jesus would expect you to let somebody take all your shit. I think he would say anyone who does is a moron. Jesus didn't run around telling everybody to give everything they own away - not even to the Church. Yeah, yeah, I know, turn the other cheek and all that. But believing in Jesus doesn't mean you just lay there and let somebody rape your or steal your stuff or kill you. But i see what you're saying.

vandeleur
04-07-2015, 11:47 PM
You're more in charge than I am, you pussy!! Go ahead and remod Elvis, old man saggy big balls!!

Von only thanked you cos you said he had big balls.

DONNIEP
04-07-2015, 11:49 PM

What the fuck? He showed you his balls?? All he ever shows me is endless scenes of snow and more snow!

vandeleur
04-07-2015, 11:54 PM
Least you know what them dragged trail marks in the snow are.

Nickdfresh
04-07-2015, 11:58 PM
What the fuck? He showed you his balls?? All he ever shows me is endless scenes of snow and more snow!

Well he did buy me dinner!

DONNIEP
04-08-2015, 12:00 AM
Well he did buy me dinner!

Homo!

:biggrin:

VetteLS5
04-08-2015, 09:51 AM
They'll have to find me first, then get through my arsenal, then get through the hedge of protection that God provides me and all of his children.

FFS, I've fallen through a hedge before.

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 11:04 AM
Post this celebratory shit of revenge tales, you're a fucking hypocrite...

Sharing a news story of a real man saving a womans life is being a hypocrite ??

You don't know JESUS OR ANYTHING ABOUT HIM...

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 11:07 AM
What are you doing, retard?

Praying...

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 11:08 AM
FFS, I've fallen through a hedge before.

Hast not thou made a hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? Thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.

Job 1:10

Seshmeister
04-08-2015, 11:55 AM
Now the FSM spoke to Mosey, saying, "This month shall be the beginning
of your new restaurant franchise; it shall be the first month of
the rest of your life. Speak to all the short-order cooks, saying 'Begin
your sauce on the tenth day of this month. Every man shall prepare a
sauce, stirring it occasionally. If you don't have enough people to eat it,
go over to your in-laws' house.
"'Now you shall cook the sauce until the fourteenth day of the same
month. And you shall take some of the sauce and smear it on your
doorpost. Then you shall pour the remainder of the sauce over a heaping
bowl of the pasta of your choosing, and you shall eat all of it."

Gospel of The Flying Spaghetti Monster : p77

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 11:56 AM
Is that all you can do is mock God ??

You're a fool...

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 12:00 PM
Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.

gbranton
04-08-2015, 12:13 PM
Oh STFU! What "reality" is that? Violent crime has steadily declined since the 70's. You and Nitrous should get a room!

Violent crime has steadily declined since the 70's while legal gun ownership has steadily risen. Coincidence? Nope.

Von Halen
04-08-2015, 12:20 PM
Violent crime has steadily declined since the 70's while legal gun ownership has steadily risen. Coincidence? Nope.

Nick chooses to live in a State where they don't believe in the 2nd amendment, or freedom.

At least not the freedom of law abiding citizens. They are too busy protecting the freedoms of the criminals.

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 12:47 PM
And dictating what size drinks you can purchase...

Seshmeister
04-08-2015, 01:23 PM

Correlation does not equal causation.
It's more likely to be increased abortions and video games keeping kids off the streets. The former can be proved with statistics the second is just like yours, a pet theory.

Seshmeister
04-08-2015, 01:28 PM
Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.

“”On the seventh day of floating around infinite nothingness, after six days of rest, the FSM said, 'Let there be a Universe, or something!' And there was a Universe, or something not terribly far off. And the FSM saw that it was pretty damn good, especially the bits with a light sauce."
—the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 01:37 PM
You're asking for trouble upon yourself and possibly your family by doing that...

gbranton
04-08-2015, 02:11 PM

You mean like with global warming?

Von Halen
04-08-2015, 02:17 PM
It's more likely to be increased abortions and video games keeping kids off the streets. The former can be proved with statistics the second is just like yours, a pet theory.

Abortions and video games are responsible for a declining crime rate? I think you've had too much cold damp air blowing up your skirt lately Sesh. It's affecting your thought process. Most people here blame video games for violence.

The real criminal behavior isn't being committed by "kids" either Sesh. Oh wait, you're one of the ones that think that 6'5" 300 lb man in Ferguson, was a kid. :rolleyes:

VetteLS5
04-08-2015, 02:27 PM

Exactly. For the purported increase in legal gun ownership to directly be responsible for a decrease in violent crime, you would have to a.) be certain that those people who previous crimes were committed against are the exact same type who are now purchasing weapons, and b.) make the leap that the criminals aren't "criming" anymore because they think everyone's armed.

Now consider the intellect or general cognitive ability of the average criminal - "thought" as a general process, nor keeping up with the NRA's latest stats are part of their makeup.

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 02:32 PM
Abortions and video games are responsible for a declining crime rate? I think you've had too much cold damp air blowing up your skirt lately Sesh. It's affecting your thought process. Most people here blame video games for violence.

The real criminal behavior isn't being committed by "kids" either Sesh. Oh wait, you're one of the ones that think that 6'5" 300 lb man in Ferguson, was a kid. :rolleyes:

The real criminals are people like Sesh who advocate for more abortions...

He should have aborted his own children...

VetteLS5
04-08-2015, 02:34 PM
The real criminal behavior isn't being committed by "kids" either Sesh.

That's subjective. The mean age of most violent criminals is 29 yrs. or younger, with rape being slightly higher at a mean age of 31. Lots of mid-20's criminals out there, and does anyone here know a "kid" that age who doesn't play video games?

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 02:34 PM
Now consider the intellect or general cognitive ability of the average criminal...

I do...

I continually point out how Sesh is scum...

VetteLS5
04-08-2015, 02:35 PM

Yes, certainly not anyone who would advocate that another should abort their own children, right? :umm:

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 02:36 PM
and does anyone here know a "kid" that age who doesn't play video games?

I know a few...

Some parents are awake...

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 02:37 PM
Yes, certainly not anyone who would advocate that another should abort their own children, right? :umm:

I don't advocate abortion, at all...

VetteLS5
I know a few...

Some parents are awake...

and video games are devilly

ELVIS
and video games are devilly

They're bad on all levels...

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 02:39 PM

binnie
04-08-2015, 02:41 PM
This place is piss poor if people get serious :(

They should put that on the homepage.

Fuckin' brilliant (especially when read in a geordie accent).

'More shite than a farmer's welly....'

VetteLS5
04-08-2015, 02:45 PM

You do know you just said this, right?

"He should have aborted his own children..."

binnie
04-08-2015, 02:48 PM

Yeah, but he had his pants down when he posted that one, so it doesn't count......

Von Halen
04-08-2015, 03:17 PM

Come on Elvis. That is harsh, and over the line. You don't talk about someone's kids like that.

Do you have kids?

binnie
04-08-2015, 03:18 PM
Come on Elvis. That is harsh, and over the line. You don't talk about someone's kids like that.

Do you have kids?

He drops two off at the pool every morning......

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 03:21 PM

Do you have kids?

Sure do...

So it's good for him to encourage abortion, but only for someone else ??

That's not cool either...

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 03:23 PM

That's out of context...

If he encourages abortion why did he have children ??

Because he wants other children dead, not his...

A bit hypocritical, don't you think ??

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 03:24 PM
That is harsh, and over the line.

Of course it's harsh...

BTW, what line is that ??

Von Halen
04-08-2015, 03:26 PM
Sure do...

So it's good for him to encourage abortion, but only for someone else ??

That's not cool either...

No, you don't. If you ever said something like that to my face, I'd knock your teeth out.

Where has Sesh encouraged abortion? Better yet, where has Sesh specifically and directly told someone they should abort their kids, like you just told him he should have aborted his?

Von Halen
04-08-2015, 03:27 PM
Of course it's harsh...

BTW, what line is that ??

It's the fictional line I drew in the sand. You should believe in it, since you believe in so much other fiction.

binnie
04-08-2015, 03:28 PM
That's out of context...

If he encourages abortion why did he have children ??

Because he wants other children dead, not his...

A bit hypocritical, don't you think ??

I think you're confusing 'allowing women to have control over their own bodies' with 'actively encouraging abortion'. They are two different things.

VetteLS5
04-08-2015, 03:31 PM
I think you're confusing 'allowing women to have control over their own bodies' with 'actively encouraging abortion'. They are two different things.

Down der in dem swamps, they-uns no like the womens ta do much thinkin'.

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 03:31 PM

No I'm not...

Sesh said abortion keeps children off of the street...

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 03:33 PM
It's the fictional line I drew in the sand. You should believe in it, since you believe in so much other fiction.

I believe in free speech and pointing out bullshit when I see it...

And Biblical truth, which is far from fiction...

VetteLS5
04-08-2015, 03:34 PM
No I'm not...

Well, not in the Public Service Announcement way that you're deliberately misrepresenting it to be. But, have fun as you wish...

Romeo Delight
04-08-2015, 03:35 PM

Do you have kids?

I am going to have to agree here. Cmon E.

binnie
04-08-2015, 03:37 PM

I think Sesh was pointing out the specious conclusions drawn from correlations between two factors. Abortions DO keep kids off the street (thus reducing crime), but can hardly be said to be the reason that violent crime has dropped. He was being facetious, I think.

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 03:38 PM
He was being facetious, I think.

He was being a dick, as usual...

But I'm done...

Romeo Delight
04-08-2015, 03:38 PM

Shouldn't;t religion at its core include doing unto others and all that. So shouldn't you be without prejudice showing Sesh the common decency of not making comments like that

It kind of makes all of your religious arguments null and void when common decency and looking out for your fellow man is thrown out the window

Von Halen
04-08-2015, 03:40 PM
No I'm not...

You are taking what he said out of context. That's what you bible thumpers do. That's the only way you can justify all the ignorance you believe in. It's like your own interpretation of your fairy tales.

VetteLS5
04-08-2015, 03:44 PM

Science Fiction?

VetteLS5
04-08-2015, 03:46 PM
It's like your own interpretation of your fairy tales.

If you say it over and over again, especially if you start the mantra as early as possible in life, then eventually to the naive it becomes their truth.

VetteLS5
04-08-2015, 03:50 PM
He was being facetious, I think.

For Elvis, I think he had a "wooooosh" moment.

gbranton
04-08-2015, 03:59 PM
It's more likely to be increased abortions keeping kids off the streets. The former can be proved with statistics........

Let's look at that statement.

Blacks get more abortions per 1000 women than any other demographic. 40 per 1000 versus 12 per 1000 for white women, almost four times as many.

Blacks are about 13 percent of the population and continue to be responsible for an inordinate amount of crime. Between 1976 and 2005 blacks com*mitted more than half of all murders in the United States. The black arrest rate for most offenses — including robbery, aggravated assault and property crimes — is still typically two to three times their representation in the population.

Blacks as a group are also overrepresented among persons arrested for so-called white-collar crimes such as counterfeiting, fraud and embezzlement. (I threw that in there mainly for Ford.)

So either we should be thankful for the abortions, That without them the problem would only be worse................ OR that statement is utter bullshit, take your pick.

VetteLS5
04-08-2015, 04:00 PM
Shouldn't;t religion at its core include doing unto others and all that. So shouldn't you be without prejudice showing Sesh the common decency of not making comments like that

It kind of makes all of your religious arguments null and void when common decency and looking out for your fellow man is thrown out the window

Von Halen
04-08-2015, 04:03 PM

Blacks get more abortions per 1000 women than any other demographic. 40 per 1000 versus 12 per 1000 for white women, almost four times as many.

Blacks are about 13 percent of the population and continue to be responsible for an inordinate amount of crime. Between 1976 and 2005 blacks com*mitted more than half of all murders in the United States. The black arrest rate for most offenses — including robbery, aggravated assault and property crimes — is still typically two to three times their representation in the population.

Blacks as a group are also overrepresented among persons arrested for so-called white-collar crimes such as counterfeiting, fraud and embezzlement. (I threw that in there mainly for Ford.)

So either we should be thankful for the abortions, That without them the problem would only be worse................ OR that statement is utter bullshit, take your pick.

So, spaying and neutering at birth, would do wonders for the crime rate?

Joke! It was a fucking Joke!

binnie
04-08-2015, 04:09 PM
So, spaying and neutering at birth, would do wonders for the crime rate?

Joke! It was a fucking Joke!

I think I've found the source of the problem: the bible isn't big on laughter.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-08-2015, 04:17 PM
I think I've found the source of the problem: the bible

fo sho

Seshmeister
04-08-2015, 04:44 PM
The argument is that legalized abortion reduces the unwanted children who then are more likely to commit crimes in the future.

Steven Levitt of the University of Chicago and John Donohue of Yale University revived discussion of this claim with their 2001 paper "The Impact of Legalized Abortion on Crime".

There has been some debate about it since.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legalized_abortion_and_crime_effect

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 06:08 PM
The Wiki Bible, eh ??

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 06:11 PM
So shouldn't you be without prejudice showing Sesh the common decency of not making comments like that

Probably so, sue me...

But Sesh is a douchebag who goes out of his way to give me a hard time...

When I give it back, he usually bans me...

PETE'S BROTHER
04-08-2015, 06:34 PM
Probably so, sue me...

now you sound like a dog that may or may not carnally enjoy hosiery

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 06:41 PM
Well, I may or may not...

What strikes me as funny is how sensitive the so called "immoral majority" is around here...

You wittle dweebs are all wrapped up in your wittle feewings...

I feel sorry for the whole lot...

PETE'S BROTHER
04-08-2015, 06:43 PM
Well, I may or may not...

What strikes me as funny is how sensitive the so called "immoral majority" is around here...

You wittle dweebs are all wrapped up in your wittle feewings...

I feel sorry for the whole lot...

no you don't

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 06:55 PM
Whatever...

Go watch some sports...

PETE'S BROTHER
04-08-2015, 07:12 PM
Whatever...

Go watch some sports...

slow time of year for that

PETE'S BROTHER
04-08-2015, 07:17 PM
Whatever...

Go watch some sports...

go watch some nature

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 07:28 PM
Just did...

I have six huge organic gardens that I just watered...

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 07:29 PM
slow time of year for that

Boobs and sports...

Story of a shallow life...

PETE'S BROTHER
04-08-2015, 07:29 PM
like, really huge? top 10 percentile huge?

PETE'S BROTHER
04-08-2015, 07:30 PM
Boobs and sports...

Story of a shallow life...

how so? and i've dove to 125 feet...not shallow ;)

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 07:33 PM
Sports is shallow...

It's nothingness...

PETE'S BROTHER
04-08-2015, 07:34 PM
Sports is shallow...

It's nothingness...

watching or participating?

Seshmeister
04-08-2015, 07:34 PM
The Wiki Bible, eh ??

I thought it would be quicker but if you prefer the original paper in THE QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS

http://pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/Papers/DonohueLevittTheImpactOfLegalized2001.pdf

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 07:38 PM
Hahahahaha...

What a joke...

Seshmeister
04-08-2015, 07:41 PM
Probably so, sue me...

At this point you're not operating in reality a lot of the time and now seem to have a persecution complex going on which is causing you to act like even more of a dick.

I banned you once for a week. Every regime who has run this website since it started has banned you at some point usually for far far longer. When you get your way and get banned again you will not be a martyr. No one came knocking on my door on your behalf. No one. You seem to think this site needs you, it didn't for all those years you were banned, it didn't during the last ban. When you don't post, other people post more and I have to say it's like a cloud has gone away and the mood of the place brightens up.

At some point maybe you should look at your own issues.

ELVIS
04-08-2015, 07:43 PM
Ban me again, asshole...

see if I care...

Nitro Express
04-08-2015, 07:44 PM
Gee abortion and gun control debates. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-08-2015, 07:45 PM
Ban me again, asshole...

see if I care...

who else always said this?

Nickdfresh
04-08-2015, 07:49 PM

Again, with the ASSumptions that are false:

The share of American households with guns has declined over the past four decades, a national survey shows, with some of the most surprising drops in the South and the Western mountain states, where guns are deeply embedded in the culture.

The gun ownership rate has fallen across a broad cross section of households since the early 1970s, according to data from the General Social Survey, a public opinion survey conducted every two years that asks a sample of American adults if they have guns at home, among other questions.

The rate has dropped in cities large and small, in suburbs and rural areas and in all regions of the country. It has fallen among households with children, and among those without. It has declined for households that say they are very happy, and for those that say they are not. It is down among churchgoers and those who never sit in pews.
Continue reading the main story
Related Coverage

Richard and Kay Wilson have a gun in their home in Waco, Tex., for personal protection, but they store it and bullets in separate rooms.
Gun Owners Aren’t Always Gun LoversMARCH 9, 2013
Morgan Carroll, the majority leader in the Colorado Senate, during the 12-hour debate on Friday.
Colorado Senate Advances Strict Gun Control MeasuresMARCH 9, 2013
South Dakota Passes Law to Let School Employees Carry GunsMARCH 8, 2013
People with a concealed handgun license bypass the metal detector at the State Capitol and enter within a matter of seconds.
Guns Get a Pass at Texas CapitolMARCH 8, 2013

The household gun ownership rate has fallen from an average of 50 percent in the 1970s to 49 percent in the 1980s, 43 percent in the 1990s and 35 percent in the 2000s, according to the survey data, analyzed by The New York Times. (http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/10/us/rate-of-gun-ownership-is-down-survey-shows.html?_r=0)

Seshmeister
04-08-2015, 07:52 PM
Ban me again, asshole...

see if I care...

Cool!

Nickdfresh
04-08-2015, 07:53 PM
Nick chooses to live in a State where they don't believe in the 2nd amendment, or freedom.

At least not the freedom of law abiding citizens. They are too busy protecting the freedoms of the criminals.

Von! Help me flee to the glorious free utopia that is Michigan!!

Nickdfresh
04-08-2015, 07:54 PM
And dictating what size drinks you can purchase...

I don't live in NYC, you moron. We can get as diabetic on big gulps as we want here...

Nickdfresh
04-08-2015, 07:56 PM
Exactly. For the purported increase in legal gun ownership to directly be responsible for a decrease in violent crime, you would have to a.) be certain that those people who previous crimes were committed against are the exact same type who are now purchasing weapons, and b.) make the leap that the criminals aren't "criming" anymore because they think everyone's armed.

Now consider the intellect or general cognitive ability of the average criminal - "thought" as a general process, nor keeping up with the NRA's latest stats are part of their makeup.

Or know what the fuck they were talking about to begin with as gun ownership declined significantly here, then by their logic less guns=less crime. Of course, any assumption like that is silly...

Nickdfresh
04-08-2015, 07:59 PM

Especially a druggie that lectures everyone, reminds us how Sesh is "alcoholic" while he drinks the shittiest crap cliche girlie drink out of big dildo shaped "hand grenade" plastic cup...

Nickdfresh
04-08-2015, 08:01 PM

No, you just advocate the killing of children already here in the wars you voted for during the Bush Admin...

Nickdfresh
04-08-2015, 08:03 PM

Oh look! Mr. fucking "facts" now? Er der mur guns is der less crime der!!

Nickdfresh
04-08-2015, 08:06 PM
The Wiki Bible, eh ??

Kind of like the one you selectively edit for nuggets of wisdom? while ignoring the rape, incest, homo-eroticism, murder, and God being an overall cunt in many parts of the Old Testament...

Nickdfresh
04-08-2015, 08:07 PM
Sports is shallow...

It's nothingness...

Much like your knowledge of the Bible...

Nickdfresh
04-08-2015, 08:14 PM
Gee abortion and gun control debates. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz.

Right! Let's talk about interesting things like how the Trilateral Commission has infiltrated the Federal Reserve....

Nickdfresh
04-08-2015, 08:27 PM

https://xristocharis.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/gun.jpg

TFM_Dale
04-08-2015, 10:03 PM

Damn man, just damn, hard to take you seriously as a Christian when you say shit like this.

TFM_Dale
04-08-2015, 10:07 PM
You are taking what he said out of context. That's what you bible thumpers do. That's the only way you can justify all the ignorance you believe in. It's like your own interpretation of your fairy tales.
Fuck that, don't lump me in with E. I believe in God and don't care what you assholes say :bigwink: but I would never say the shit E does to anybody. Firm believer in leaving kids out of it, even this online dumb assed shit.

TFM_Dale
04-08-2015, 10:10 PM
See ya E, you certainly deserved this one.

DONNIEP
04-08-2015, 10:17 PM
I don't live in NYC, you moron. We can get as diabetic on big gulps as we want here...

I always wondered if that rule applied to diet soda. Which E has repeatedly told me is Devilly but I likey!

DONNIEP
04-08-2015, 10:26 PM
Fuck that, don't lump me in with E. I believe in God and don't care what you assholes say :bigwink: but I would never say the shit E does to anybody. Firm believer in leaving kids out of it, even this online dumb assed shit.

Can't thank your post but once so here's an extra.

VetteLS5
04-09-2015, 10:17 AM
Right! Let's talk about interesting things like how the Trilateral Commission has infiltrated the Federal Reserve....

They have? SHIT!

PETE'S BROTHER
04-09-2015, 12:20 PM
They have? SHIT!

haven't you listened to him? you need to squirrel gold and bullets away and bury them in a cache in the yellowstone cauldron

cadaverdog
04-09-2015, 12:59 PM
now you sound like a dog that may or may not carnally enjoy hosiery

You must be infatuated with said animal and it's sexual practices. If you want a date just come right out and ask me.

DONNIEP
04-09-2015, 01:11 PM
haven't you listened to him? you need to squirrel gold and bullets away and bury them in a cache in the yellowstone cauldron

No, no, no. When Zombie Times comes, if you gots bullets you don't need gold.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-09-2015, 01:24 PM
No, no, no. When Zombie Times comes, if you gots bullets you don't need gold.

zombies in the fed?

Seshmeister
04-09-2015, 01:36 PM
I always wondered if that rule applied to diet soda. Which E has repeatedly told me is Devilly but I likey!

There is some stuff about the sweeteners can trigger your body in some way that is unhealthy by tricking it into thinking it's had sugar. I think it's still not as bad as drinking full sugar. I hope not anyway I drink gallons of diet Pepsi.

You would get to the point where you can only drink water if you get too hung up on stuff. Maybe tea and skimmed milk too but neither of these are good mixer material.

DONNIEP
04-09-2015, 01:45 PM
Nothing - nothing at all - is gonna make any of us live forever. I love caffeine free Diet Coke and I drink tons of water too. And honestly, the people that rail the hardest against this or that are probably posting from the McDonalds drive thru.

Igosplut
04-10-2015, 11:06 PM
https://xristocharis.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/gun.jpg

Ever been shot at? I have. It ain't fun. AND gives you a whole outlook of life and humanity. I wish it on nobody....

Rikk
04-11-2015, 03:36 AM

I love that every time I come back for my weekly visit every year or so, I stumble in on excellent drama like this.

It's like...those crazy usernames I remember skulking in the background while I was here, saying stupid shit, pretending they don't care what others think (when this is actually the reason they say so much stupid shit)...well, when I come back, I stumble upon some scene of them finally going off the deep end (or being well beyond reaching that point) and get to watch them drink the kool aid.

It's very entertaining!!:gossip:

Rikk
04-11-2015, 03:37 AM
Is that all you can do is mock God ??

You're a fool...

:behindsofa:

Rikk
04-11-2015, 03:41 AM

YIKES!!:ban:

I'm reading this as it goes along. I haven't seen the end of this movie yet.

ELVIS, speaking as someone who takes any comments about children very personally, I can only offer that you really need to check with your Jesus and find if he still wants you in his club and all...

Rikk
04-11-2015, 03:52 AM
Ban me again, asshole...

see if I care...

Holy shit...

The guy literally sees himself in the middle of an evening meal with a dozen of his friends gathered around, watching him deal out his Two Buck Chuck and Wonder Bread while Pontius Meister pays "Judas" his live Van Halen CD.

I've known a few narcissists in my life. The lesson I've learned is that you cannot teach them a lesson. Ever. They are completely incapable of appreciating any negative aspect to their own actions.

Nickdfresh
04-12-2015, 05:44 PM
Ever been shot at? I have. It ain't fun. AND gives you a whole outlook of life and humanity. I wish it on nobody....

Not directly, but yes...