PDA

View Full Version : ISIS Launches New Space Program!

DONNIEP
04-15-2015, 02:23 PM
That's right, those wacky guys at ISIS have revealed their plans to not only establish a murderous and oppressive caliphate in the Middle East but to also conquer space and to attack the very heart of the United States with their new ballistic missile program.

We've obtained exclusive video of the new ISIS ICSUV that they plan to use to attack neighboring countries and eventually the US. This is reportedly also the design they plan to use to fly to the moon, just to prove it's Devilly too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9YtppJcH7w

Anonymous
04-15-2015, 02:28 PM
Well, at least they're doing SOMETHING.

Not like these jackasses in the so called civilised cuntries. It's all about pretending the Earth is 6,000 years old & bringing back eradicated diseases by refusing to vaccinate.

It's a sad state of affairs.

Cheers! :beers:

DONNIEP
04-15-2015, 02:38 PM
Well, at least they're doing SOMETHING.

Not like these jackasses in the so called civilised cuntries. It's all about pretending the Earth is 6,000 years old & bringing back eradicated diseases by refusing to vaccinate.

It's a sad state of affairs.

Vaccinations are Devilly and Polio and Measles weren't really all that bad. In fact, I think they were make believe stories started by the Bush family to sell oil.

Anonymous
04-15-2015, 03:17 PM
Vaccinations are Devilly and Polio and Measles weren't really all that bad. In fact, I think they were make believe stories started by the Bush family to sell oil.

Sorry Donnie, I ain't buying that load of shit.

You used to say Kip's eyes are devilly & it turns out they are, in fact, divine.

You're just a liar, like all religious people.

Nitro Express
04-15-2015, 03:20 PM
Islamic State are just a bunch of pirates. Probably have made more money in black market oil than Black Beard ever dreamed of. They fly the black flag, rape, pillage and terrorize. Bored kids from the west want to sign up thinking it might be an adventure.

vandeleur
04-15-2015, 03:37 PM
That's right, those wacky guys at ISIS have revealed their plans to not only establish a murderous and oppressive caliphate in the Middle East but to also conquer space and to attack the very heart of the United States with their new ballistic missile program.

We've obtained exclusive video of the new ISIS ICSUV that they plan to use to attack neighboring countries and eventually the US. This is reportedly also the design they plan to use to fly to the moon, just to prove it's Devilly too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9YtppJcH7w

Fuck I thought that was footage of vonzies first test drive of the von buggy

Seshmeister
04-15-2015, 03:55 PM
It's very Wile E Coyote.

DONNIEP
04-15-2015, 04:17 PM
I've got three words for you: Fireworks! That's right - instead of trying to kill all the ISILs and ISISeses, we set up a training camp where they learn to fly SUVs then we bring em over here on the 4th of July and shoot em off like big ass bottle rockets! They get what they want - to get blowed up real good; and we get what we like best of all: drankin' beer and watching shit get blowed up real good. It's a win/win for everybody!

vandeleur
04-15-2015, 04:23 PM
hahaha