PDA

View Full Version : 22nd Century Robots

clarathecarrot
04-19-2015, 10:24 PM
Get Ready...

clarathecarrot
04-19-2015, 11:24 PM
I can't wait for these things patrolling our streets you know since they outlawed armor piercing shells for the 5.56 last year. I mean it was about police safety ......................

Or just think how happy Donnie would be if this robot had a 4 ft long dong mounted on it......

Get Ready were fucked.

clarathecarrot
04-20-2015, 10:08 AM
The amazing parts of all this that instead of being twisted into a machine of destruction, is the ability of computers to simulate the movements of the human body.

The hand movement of the sex machine in the mirror, are amazing and will one day help amputees and perhaps just people with some disability.

The problem, that I believe is many years away in being solved is the human connection.

It has become easy to simulate movement within the singular system of a electronic device, computer controlling her, with the assistance of a controller on a joystick behind the glass mirror.

The ability to connect that device to human nerve ending is very complicated.

Imaging plugging a human brain into the transmission of your car just imagine a brain trying to connect to a engine and transmission removed from a car and sitting on a engine stand.

You keep telling the transmission to start the motor...but it is like asking a brick to paint a masterpiece oil painting.

Here is were we are I believe at the leading edge.

As it has always been flexing of muscles within your existing arm working wires.