PDA

View Full Version : Daredevil on Netflix

DLR Bridge
04-29-2015, 12:03 AM
I'm 5 episodes in and I gotta say, it's pretty bad ass. Not quite so comic booky as every other superhero show or flick. Hats off to Marvel for making a superhero tale more accessible to adults with interests in gritty mob dramas. It's definitely a total redemption from the Affleck film. Great casting. Great action. Great writing. Count me in! Anyone else?

vandeleur
04-29-2015, 02:01 AM
Yeah am enjoying them

DavidLeeNatra
04-29-2015, 03:48 AM
I am the german voice of character "Wesley" played by toby leonard moore...I've seen most of the episodes of the first season already and all I can say is, that it's getting badass!

Seshmeister
04-29-2015, 07:30 AM
I guess you now really want his career to take off and him become the next James Bond or something, :)

vandeleur
04-29-2015, 08:39 AM
I am the german voice of character "Wesley" played by toby leonard moore...I've seen most of the episodes of the first season already and all I can say is, that it's getting badass!

Is that genuine or part of the army I have a huge cock multimillionaire play boy who used to be in a famous band as a guitarist/economist/political analysist.
Or the bloke who builds gay buggies :)

Anonymous
04-29-2015, 08:59 AM
Is that genuine or part of the army I have a huge cock multimillionaire play boy who used to be in a famous band as a guitarist/economist/political analysist.

Natra is usually the real deal.

As such, you do not see him here day after day trying to repeatedly humiliate others in a desperate, pathetic attempt to feel better about his wretched life, unlike OTHER poster(s) I could name, but really, what's the need?

Cheers! :beers:

vandeleur
04-29-2015, 09:04 AM
Natra is usually the real deal.

As such, you do not see him here day after day trying to repeatedly humiliate others in a desperate, pathetic attempt to feel better about his wretched life, unlike OTHER poster(s) I could name, but really, what's the need?

I hope you mean me , otherwise I've been wasting my time :D

Anonymous
04-29-2015, 09:12 AM
I hope you mean me , otherwise I've been wasting my time :D

I suppose I could mean you. But since half the time I have no idea what you posted, I can't be sure.

You really should take a course in English, or something.

Try this: http://www.londonschool.com/courses/online-courses/

:yo:

:D

vandeleur
04-29-2015, 10:27 AM
I suppose I could mean you. But since half the time I have no idea what you posted, I can't be sure.

You really should take a course in English, or something.

Try this: http://www.londonschool.com/courses/online-courses/

:yo:

Is fuck off or get fucked the correct vanacular on the interwebble for this circumstance :D

DavidLeeNatra
04-29-2015, 10:32 AM
I guess you now really want his career to take off and him become the next James Bond or something, :)

I can't tell you how his career takes off in the series...otherwise I'd have to kill you... ;)

DavidLeeNatra
04-29-2015, 10:37 AM

it's real...I make my money giving my voice to other people...and beer comercials what means some nice bucks.

when ed appeared on two and a half man I asked the dubbing director to be his voice (would have done it for free), but they deceided to give him a raspier voice...so I ended up being the producer in that scene...

I am also Butch Gilzean in "Gotham" :biggrin:

Anonymous
04-29-2015, 10:44 AM
Is fuck off or get fucked the correct vanacular on the interwebble for this circumstance :D

I would say they're both appropriate. In fact, one doesn't exactly preclude the other. I could, within reason, tell someone to "Fuck off & get fucked". In fact, I think I will, just as soon as someone pisses me off!

DavidLeeNatra
04-29-2015, 10:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPb1xba0ZA4

1:55 ;)

vandeleur
04-29-2015, 10:49 AM
it's real...I make my money giving my voice to other people...and beer comercials what means some nice bucks.

when ed appeared on two and a half man I asked the dubbing director to be his voice (would have done it for free), but they deceided to give him a raspier voice...so I ended up being the producer in that scene...

I am also Butch Gilzean in "Gotham" :biggrin:

That very cool :)

Anonymous
04-29-2015, 10:54 AM

That's a very sensual voice, but you're not matching the actor's facial expressions.

I'm conflicted about this whole issue.

That very cool :)

*That's

vandeleur
04-29-2015, 10:58 AM
Ima you're to clever to mix up humour and grammar, others not so much :D

DavidLeeNatra
04-29-2015, 11:01 AM
That's a very sensual voice, but you're not matching the actor's facial expressions.

I'm conflicted about this whole issue.

*That's

that's because of the trailer...it's a different cut. it matches with the regular scene...

Anonymous
04-29-2015, 11:02 AM

Thank you, Vandy. It's nice to know my work is being appreciated. :08S:

Anonymous
04-29-2015, 11:05 AM
that's because of the trailer...it's a different cut. it matches with the regular scene...

EXCUSES!

Get your ass in gear, boy! If someone is taking a shit, I WANT TO HEAR THEM TAKING A SHIT!

You're going to march into that studio & do a better wossname than that wossname HIMSELF! Shit, when I'm done coaching you, they'll hire you to do his voice IN THE ORIGINAL.

I'll take 30%.

Seshmeister
04-29-2015, 11:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPb1xba0ZA4

At one point you say Cunty Man, what is that in English? :)

I hope it's German for Daredevil...

Seshmeister
04-29-2015, 11:19 AM
Cool job but it really is crazy that we are in 2015 and there are still lots of people not speaking English.

The UN or Bill Gates or someone should really sort that out.

Anonymous
04-29-2015, 11:32 AM
You want the UN to take away Natra's job?

Wow.

I'm staying out of this.

Seshmeister
04-29-2015, 11:40 AM
Natra speaks fluent English, he could get a job running the mass language reprogramming in Germany. :)

Anonymous
04-29-2015, 11:45 AM
Can you act like you're taking a dump while running the mass language reprogramming in Germany?

I do not think so.

It is clearly an inferior job.

DavidLeeNatra
04-29-2015, 02:20 PM
Cool job but it really is crazy that we are in 2015 and there are still lots of people not speaking English.

The UN or Bill Gates or someone should really sort that out.

it depends...it's a huge difference between English and English...I also do the tranlations to the series "Reign" and - watch out Sesh - give the voice to inspector Peres of the series "Shetland". those are totally different languages...we also dub french and italien and japanese movies...so loads of work anyway...

DavidLeeNatra
04-29-2015, 02:22 PM
At one point you say Cunty Man, what is that in English? :)

I hope it's German for Daredevil...

haha...it's "...könnte man..." and means "...you could..."

Seshmeister
04-29-2015, 03:51 PM
it depends...it's a huge difference between English and English...I also do the tranlations to the series "Reign" and - watch out Sesh - give the voice to inspector Peres of the series "Shetland". those are totally different languages...we also dub french and italien and japanese movies...so loads of work anyway...

Oh no I think they should all speak English as well, like in Star Trek. ;)

I've never seen Shetland although it's often said that it's easier for Scottish people to do German accents than other languages.

I'm afraid I did French and not well at school.

DavidLeeNatra
04-29-2015, 04:33 PM
Oh no I think they should all speak English as well, like in Star Trek. ;)

I've never seen Shetland although it's often said that it's easier for Scottish people to do German accents than other languages.

I'm afraid I did French and not well at school.

Damn right...Scottish English sometimes sounds like a German speaking English...it's got some hard and rough tone. I speak French and Italian, too which is helpful when you do the dubbing work. when I was in Scotland I found myself as a translater for the tour bus and in a Robin Williams scenario...you bravehearts are really hard to understand...

and now I deal with "Mary Queen of Scots"...funny thing...no scottish actor at all in the drama...

DavidLeeNatra
04-29-2015, 04:34 PM
oh...and Shetland is really good!

VetteLS5
04-29-2015, 07:54 PM

too