PDA

View Full Version : Anyone playing GTA V?

Anonymous
04-29-2015, 12:00 PM
Or have you old fucks matured beyond hope?

I remember the discussions when Vice City & San Andreas came out.

Well, GTA IV sucked balls, but this one is just... well, it's easily the best GTA to date. By FAR. Larfs aplenty, interesting & well-fleshed out characters, a fantastic story, Los Santos is a work of art, the game is nearly perfect.

Hell, the two TV stations are much, much better than anything that came out in real TV in the last 20+ years.

Life is made up of little moments, at least for me... and listening to Kenny Loggins' "Danger Zone" as the sun comes up in Blaine County after driving all night is one such moment, added to all the real life ones.

When I'm old & senile, I'll look back & in the confused mists of my rotted mind, I will believe I was actually there... and in a way, I was.

But enough bullshit. Buy it for PC. You won't regret it!*

Cheers! :beers:

*Unless you can't run it. Then you'll regret it. But it runs better than GTA IV on mine.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-29-2015, 12:30 PM
trannies?

Anonymous
04-29-2015, 01:24 PM
trannies?

You can pretend they are. You never see a cooch shot, so... they can have whatever you want. ;)

PETE'S BROTHER
04-29-2015, 01:32 PM
You can pretend they are. You never see a cooch shot, so... they can have whatever you want. ;)

mystery clits... cool

hain23x
05-03-2015, 04:56 PM
I'm playing. I'm real early into the missions - I just called a phone that blew up a guy while he was babbling on TV.

hain23x
05-05-2015, 11:12 AM
I got this thing on PS3 but I played previous versions on my computer until they outgrew my graphics capabilities. I always loved putting in my own MP3s and downloading the custom cars. When San Andreas came out I had a Death Star under construction that replaced the moon.

Not sure if you can do that kind of stuff w PS3 version