PDA

View Full Version : BiKER GAng ShOOT/Out!/!

Phil theStalker
05-17-2015, 11:48 PM
:fighting10::fighting0066::lookie::gun::fighting00 36::wow2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3Buc94gRk

Damnn, jus lik da 60s!!

=PtS=

Kristy
05-18-2015, 12:39 AM
Fags.

cadaverdog
05-18-2015, 01:03 AM
That's why I don't go to big "biker" fests. Too many real bikers show up and spoil the fun.

clarathecarrot
05-18-2015, 07:39 AM
Officers shot armed bikers, Swanton said, adding that the actions of law enforcement prevented further deaths. It was not known if any of the nine dead were killed by police officers.

I am amazed... so, what this cop is saying is after the fight erupted between 4 or 5 biker gangs the police started shooting wildly into the groups of bikers to save more lives.

I like the stories of when cops shoot 45 to 60 rounds into a 1978 Dodge (valued at 350$) after a car chase and ramming it with police vehicles till it is a crumpled beer can , because the poor drug addicted mother inside, was a car jacker and should be killed you know to stop the crime .

Because a 350$ worth of stolen car, is a crime justified to warrant the murder of the thief.

cadaverdog
05-18-2015, 02:21 PM
I am amazed... so, what this cop is saying is after the fight erupted between 4 or 5 biker gangs the police started shooting wildly into the groups of bikers to save more lives.

He never said the police shot wildly into the group of bikers or that they did it to save lives. You quoted what he said and twisted it into what you wanted it to say.

Anonymous
05-19-2015, 08:14 AM
That's why I don't go to big "biker" fests. Too many real bikers show up and spoil the fun.

Whenever someone starts considering himself "real" whatever, the fun is already spoiled.

I hate people that take things seriously. Not internet hate, REAL hate.

It's ok, 'cos those people usually hate me too. You know, 'cos I take nothing seriously & just make fun of everything.

Except work. I never joke while I'm working. I'm the perfect picture of a professional, none of you retarded faggots would recognize me while I'm working. I'm not joking.

Cheers! :beers: