PDA

View Full Version : God Killed Your Baby Because He Could Have Been The Next Hitler

FORD
06-14-2015, 09:37 PM
Pat Robertson On Toddler Death: The 'Baby Could Grow Up To Be Adolf Hitler' (http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/pat-robertson-dead-toddler-hitler)

By Ahiza Garcia
PublishedJune 11, 2015, 11:54 AM EDT

Televangelist Pat Robertson said Tuesday that the death of a 3-year-old wasn’t a “bad thing” because he could have grown up to be the next Adolf Hitler or Joseph Stalin.

Robertson, founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network and Regent University, made his comments in response to a person who had called into his television show, "The 700 Club." The caller wanted help consoling a coworker who asked why God had let her baby die.

“In the Old Testament it was like God’s responsible for everything,” Robertson said. “He brings out the bad. He brings out the good. He’s responsible for everything.”

“More and more, in the New Testament era, we have come to realize that human beings have an agency, they have responsibility and a lot of things happen because of what humans do,” Robertson continued.

Robertson said human error could have resulted in the death of the child and in that case it would not have been the work of God.

“As far as God’s concerned, he knows the end from the beginning and he sees a little baby and that little baby could grow up to be Adolf Hitler, he could grow up to be Joseph Stalin, he could grow up to be some serial killer, or he could grow up to die of a hideous disease,” Robertson said. “God sees all of that, and for that life to be terminated while he’s a baby, he’s going to be with God forever in Heaven so it isn’t a bad thing.”

Watch the video below, from Right Wing Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmeH0s3H68I

FORD
06-14-2015, 09:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=19&v=quzS7r8Ac7I

cadaverdog
06-14-2015, 10:46 PM
Makes me rethink my position on having children. I want one now. My own little Adolf.

BITEYOASS
06-16-2015, 07:34 AM
Isn't Pat the same asshat who thinks an aborted fetus could have been the next Albert Einstein? BTW, that son of a bitch had his Senator daddy get him out of front-line duty during the Korean War. So fuck him! I hope he dies a slow painful death.

Seshmeister
06-16-2015, 08:38 AM
“As far as God’s concerned, he knows the end from the beginning and he sees a little baby and that little baby could grow up to be Adolf Hitler, he could grow up to be Joseph Stalin, he could grow up to be some serial killer, or he could grow up to die of a hideous disease,” Robertson said. “God sees all of that, and for that life to be terminated while he’s a baby, he’s going to be with God forever in Heaven so it isn’t a bad thing.”

The fairly major flaw in this belief is that we clearly still have little babies that grow up to be Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, serial killers, hideous diseases and Pat Robertson...

cadaverdog
06-16-2015, 09:37 AM
The fairly major flaw in this belief is that we clearly still have little babies that grow up to be Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, serial killers, hideous diseases and Pat Robertson...
Babies grow up to be hideous diseases?

FORD
06-16-2015, 12:49 PM
Baby virii do, I guess.