PDA

View Full Version : Roth Army Biography

cadaverdog
06-17-2015, 05:49 PM
I've seen bits and pieces of the evolution of the site but I'm probably missing a few pieces. Any old timers want to elaborate? I've heard something about a member of the Atomic Punks being in control of the site and shutting it down and other sites including DDLR mentioned but I've never gotten a clear timeline.

WARF
06-17-2015, 06:16 PM
This has been explained many times.
I myself ( as much as some revisionists try to disagree ) am an ORIGINAL webmaster from this site (2000-2001) and have been here since the beginning ( 15 years )
The Bass player from the punks shut down this site and we lost hundreds and thousands of posts.
I don't remember why it was so long ago, I think Sesh added that to the poll as a joke of why the army is dead.
If anyone else in the head office cares to elaborate go for it... but that was the basically what happened.
What else would you like to know?

WARF
06-17-2015, 06:23 PM
The reason I was relieved of that position was because the rest of staff was pissed I was over at the vhlinks shitting all over Sammy Hagar and his fans.
I guess the basic reasoning was that webmasters here should be more in a authoritative position and myself as we all know is a loose cannon and I am fine with that.
I love being that crazy lunatic who says whatever the fuck is on his mind. I've been a webmaster, super mod , mod , members , drunk asshole... you name it...
But I contribute.... and I am much happier being at the bottom of the totem pole, shooting off my mouth or even posting obscure shit I've collected over the years....

I've had many ups and downs.... fired many times lol..... I threatened to go to slawterhouse and got shitcanned too lol... I don't have any hard feelings.... it's just internet fun and drama.

I like an audience... whether the audience loves me or hates me... I like to see assholes viewing my posts....

It's like FLAPPO , yeah the half the people snicker at his popgears but I bet some won't admit it because they wanna support the mod teams or whatever other jackass is in charge... I'm against authority ( on line ) and I created this anarchist persona here because it's radical departure from who I represent offline... if that makes any sense.

Kristy
06-17-2015, 06:35 PM

Yes. The German philosopher Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz (b. 1646, d. 1716) once stated on French philosopher Pierre Bayle's position that "He who creates something in which evil is contained is not making the best decision; an omnipotent God could have created the world without evil or could have abstained from creating it all together."

1. Do you agree with this

and

2. How does this apply to the creation of Roth Army?

Should Roth Army never have been created? See, I agree with Leibnizie Baby because one who does not make the best decision is lacking either on power or in wisdom. What Roth Army has become is a metaphysical evil or F A T failed musicians, the chronically unemployed and stoners. It is a evil in this world.

WARF
06-17-2015, 06:42 PM
Yes. The German philosopher Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz (b. 1646, d. 1716) once stated on French philosopher Pierre Bayle's position that "He who creates something in which evil is contained is not making the best decision; an omnipotent God could have created the world without evil or could have abstained from creating it all together."

1. Do you agree with this

and

2. How does this apply to the creation of Roth Army?

1. Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz is a religious fanatic and his shit philosophy can't be applied 300 years in the future in the age of the internet.
I don't agree with anything this cocksucker has to say.

2. This doesn't apply to the army. Fuck this German Nazi fucking cuntlosopher!

Anyways, I think this does however apply to you because you have created something evil therefore you should be against this G H E Y possibly F A T shitbag.

This isn't a knock on you... as I said many times you're the reason I log in, because you humiliate and shit on everyone who crosses your path.

Kristy
06-17-2015, 06:48 PM
I see. Leibniz was not a "cocksucker." He actually came from the scholastic definition originating with Augustine. So if you have a bitch, take it up with him.

CVH Rulz
06-17-2015, 06:49 PM
Well dog, you got WARF's biography instead. LOL

WARF
06-17-2015, 06:54 PM

fucking cunt faggit

Kristy
06-17-2015, 07:00 PM
No wonder so many in the dying Roth Army can no longer steer a middle course between virtue and vice.

WARF
06-17-2015, 07:06 PM
In the beginning there was a man named Sarge....

He built a web site for balding middle aged men to satisfy their homoerotic needs by worshiping a balding spandex boy....

15 years have passed and now the members are F A T T E R and older and still jerk off to a balding old fart in dungarees...

END OF BIOGRAPHY

DONNIEP
06-17-2015, 07:47 PM

fucking cunt faggit

A Nazi and a cock in the same pic?? Well if that won't get you banned nothing will. And for cryin' out loud man - uncheck the little box next time you post a pic lol

DONNIEP
06-17-2015, 07:51 PM
Let us not forget the time the Army was attacked by a group of crazies. No, not me and Warf. The Cyber Jihadis! Man that was fuckin weird. I log on in the morning and there's all this moozlim stuff on the scream and was it screaming or some kind of wacky singing that was playing? Surely one of you guys grabbed a screen shot of it. Anyway, I think Gar had brought that upongst us. Freaking weird. I thought my computer was gonna explode.

cadaverdog
06-17-2015, 08:51 PM
Let us not forget the time the Army was attacked by a group of crazies. No, not me and Warf. The Cyber Jihadis! Man that was fuckin weird. I log on in the morning and there's all this moozlim stuff on the scream and was it screaming or some kind of wacky singing that was playing? Surely one of you guys grabbed a screen shot of it. Anyway, I think Gar had brought that upongst us. Freaking weird. I thought my computer was gonna explode.
I remember hearing about that. It was either before I joined or happened during a self imposed vacation from the site. The site has been down since I've been a member at least twice I can think of. Once was during the early days of the war to settle the score.

cadaverdog
06-17-2015, 09:00 PM
If anyone else in the head office cares to elaborate go for it... but that was the basically what happened.
I get the gist of the Punk's bass player story without elaboration. I heard the site was born in 1999. By who? How did Punk bass player get involved? I heard of prior connections with official fan clubs and such that might have gone awry. Fact or fiction?

WARF
06-17-2015, 09:08 PM
Our mythical leader Sarge created this place.

Are you serious?

Va Beach VH Fan
06-17-2015, 09:11 PM
I get the gist of the Punk's bass player story without elaboration. Or is it VA's story? Whatever. I heard the site was born in 1999. By who? How did Punk bass player get involved? I heard of prior connections with official fan clubs and such that might have gone awry. Fact or fiction?

I think you actually mean Von's version a couple weeks ago.....

Sarge started building it in 1999, and I think (WARF help me here) that the mass exodus from the Links occurred in May 2000....

It's true that Sarge could've ran Dave's website/forums, but from what I recall it would have been too PC (think: Pleasure Dome), so Sarge turned it down....

But he did run the Punks website in some form, but the brain cells are mostly gone from those days....

cadaverdog
06-17-2015, 09:11 PM
Our mythical leader Sarge created this place.

Are you serious?
I'm serious. Sarge started the site. Check.
Connection with official fan clubs and such?
What was Slawterhouse?
DDLR?

cadaverdog
06-17-2015, 09:15 PM

Sarge started building it in 1999, and I think (WARF help me here) that the mass exodus from the Links occurred in May 2000....

It's true that Sarge could've ran Dave's website/forums, but from what I recall it would have been too PC (think: Pleasure Dome), so Sarge turned it down....

But he did run the Punks website in some form, but the brain cells are mostly gone from those days....

That's the ticket. Heard of Pleasure Dome. That's about it. How did the Punk's bass player get control of the site or become responsible for it's debts?

Va Beach VH Fan
06-17-2015, 09:20 PM
That's the ticket. Heard of Pleasure Dome. That's about it. How did the Punk's bass player get control of the site or become responsible for it's debts?

One of the others will have to fill in the blanks with Joe (the bass player).....

The Pleasure Dome were the forums at the official VH site, and they were fucking lame from Day One.....

Here's an example from the first night, remember it like it was yesterday....

Someone made a relatively harmless reply to someone else, and Bradman (VH Webmaster) jumped on there right away and said "personal attacks will not be tolerated".....

And it went downhill from there....

I don't even think it lasted six months, did it?

twonabomber
06-17-2015, 09:22 PM

The O&A turds crashed it too, I think just after Dave lost the radio gig.

cadaverdog
06-17-2015, 09:34 PM
In the beginning there was a man named Sarge....

He built a web site for balding middle aged men to satisfy their homoerotic needs by worshiping a balding spandex boy....

15 years have passed and now the members are F A T T E R and older and still jerk off to a balding old fart in dungarees...

END OF BIOGRAPHY

You're morphing into Kristy. WWRFD?

twonabomber
06-17-2015, 09:38 PM
WARF wants to fuck Malibu Kristy, so he's taken to following it around and liking it's posts. He's gone into the second phase, which is copping Malibu Kristy's post style, just like he did with Hitch.

cadaverdog
06-17-2015, 09:42 PM
He's sniffing.

Phil theStalker
06-17-2015, 10:14 PM

dO PenGUINS hav KNeees?

WARF
06-17-2015, 10:31 PM

I ran the punks site with Blueyedmurder until the links stole them from us.

The site opened in 1999 the message board opened in 2000 of may and that was the mass exodus of the EAT US AND SMILE gang.... Long long before the sheep pen.

TK! (Aka two guys who run ads ) known as the keepers ran Daves official site from 97-02 and they ended up suing DLR for payment. We almost became the official site but we would have had to close the message board and that wasn't gonna happen.

Anything else ?

I'm waiting for my purple stripes.

WARF
06-17-2015, 10:34 PM
Me, houseofpain and mike b also ran the dlrnd for a couple years it was the DLR news desk.

We bought the domain after another redneck named Mike B threw in the flag.

This was 2000/01

We also fucked with the DLR JUSTICE site who tried to steal traffic.... Back in the basement days and the Diamond Mafia.

WARF
06-17-2015, 10:36 PM
WARF wants to fuck Malibu Kristy, so he's taken to following it around and liking it's posts. He's gone into the second phase, which is copping Malibu Kristy's post style, just like he did with Hitch.

You're GHEY

UH UH HUH HUH UH HUH UH HUH

WARF
06-17-2015, 10:37 PM
Anything else turdabummer? ;)

twonabomber
06-18-2015, 05:38 AM
I forgot to mention the late-night drunken Google binges like the ones you did earlier this week. :D

ZahZoo
06-18-2015, 09:53 AM
One of the others will have to fill in the blanks with Joe (the bass player).....

The Pleasure Dome were the forums at the official VH site, and they were fucking lame from Day One.....

Here's an example from the first night, remember it like it was yesterday....

Someone made a relatively harmless reply to someone else, and Bradman (VH Webmaster) jumped on there right away and said "personal attacks will not be tolerated".....

And it went downhill from there....

I don't even think it lasted six months, did it?

The Pleasure Dome was up for about 2 years... 2000-2002. It closed for good when it was announced Ed was cancer free and that Ed and Valerie had separated... The official word was it was down for upgrades and coming back "down the road, bigger and better"... but that never happened. Most suspected the band didn't want Ed's marriage problems discussed on their website... Guitar Shark was a mod at the Pleasure Dome he might remember the dates better... but I doubt he knew much more inside scoops on that site as Brad didn't share much with his mod team...

FORD
06-18-2015, 12:02 PM
The Pasture Dump..... the stench of sheepshit still fills my nostrils just thinking about it. Probably the only site I've ever been banned from three times. And that's just me. My friends from Heaven & Hell had their own bannings there :biggrin:

vandeleur
06-18-2015, 12:38 PM
We love a good navel gaze here at da army. Pasture indeed :D

ZahZoo
06-18-2015, 12:53 PM
Navel gazers are an immoral bunch...

Terry
06-18-2015, 08:46 PM
WARF wants to fuck Malibu Kristy, so he's taken to following it around and liking it's posts. He's gone into the second phase, which is copping Malibu Kristy's post style, just like he did with Hitch. Doesn't WARF realize Kristy is just another Lounge alias (along with Joe Thunder and katydid)?

philouze
06-19-2015, 07:45 AM
All right, I confess.
I was the one who stirred some shit at the highest level here.
That's right, your read right, I was Envy_Me.

I wish I was Flappo, though. Or Mark Wahlberg, for that matter (huh uh uh)

cadaverdog
06-19-2015, 11:19 AM
All right, I confess.
I was the one who stirred some shit at the highest level here.
That's right, your read right, I was Envy_Me.

I was the shooter on the grassy knoll.

FORD
06-19-2015, 12:24 PM
The Pleasure Dome was up for about 2 years... 2000-2002. It closed for good when it was announced Ed was cancer free and that Ed and Valerie had separated... The official word was it was down for upgrades and coming back "down the road, bigger and better"... but that never happened. Most suspected the band didn't want Ed's marriage problems discussed on their website... Guitar Shark was a mod at the Pleasure Dome he might remember the dates better... but I doubt he knew much more inside scoops on that site as Brad didn't share much with his mod team...

Actually, if I remember correctly, the "controversy" that really caused Brad to pull the plug was all of Eddie's legal bullshit over anybody who used anything remotely resembling stripes, and his lawsuit against some guy in Arizona who made Frankenstat replicas. And that led to an argument over whether Sobolewski himself was actually posting at the Dump (which had long been rumored). And by then it was becoming obvious that the 2000-01 reunion had fallen apart and we would NOT be getting an album. All of which led to a lot of pissed off people.

Brad did the cowardly thing and opted out completely.