PDA

View Full Version : Jabba the Christie says "Everybody Must NOT Get Stoned"

FORD
07-28-2015, 08:43 PM
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-07-28/smoke-that-pot-now-christie-tells-users-in-states-that-allow-it

Terry
07-28-2015, 09:22 PM
I tried to read Christie's anti-weed blather (meaningless, since he will never be elected president), but instead found myself transfixed by sockfucker's quoted rant in your sig. And I have no regrets about the way my encounter with this thread turned out, either.

cadaverdog
07-28-2015, 10:25 PM
I tried to read Christie's anti-weed blather (meaningless, since he will never be elected president), but instead found myself transfixed by sockfucker's quoted rant in your sig. And I have no regrets about the way my encounter with this thread turned out, either.

I must have sigs turned off. I'd say he lost my vote but I wasn't planning on voting for the cocksucker anyway. I'm voting for Sanders. Hopefully he'll give away some free chicken if he wins.

Nitro Express
07-28-2015, 11:12 PM
States have the right to legalize pot if they want to and frankly the federal government should have no say on the matter. Constitutionally the feds can only regulate interstate commerce. The dirty reality is most states are dependent on federal funds and those are used to strong arm the states into federal submission. Christy doesn't have a chance in hell in winning though so who cares what the fat fart says.

Kristy
07-29-2015, 12:47 PM
Boring. This is old, old news from that F A T fuck.

I'm sure F A T Christie is is definitely pro-gun, pro-private private systems and only allows for state's rights as long as they make money for his corporate masters.

Hope this F A T fuck dies from a stroke and really fucking soon.