PDA

View Full Version : Michael Brown's best buddy shooting at police.

WARF
08-10-2015, 05:34 PM
Another fine production from Mark Dice.

GOD BLESS THE FERGUSON POLICE DEPARTMENT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnuyui_YzuM

Baby's On Fire
08-10-2015, 09:04 PM
Another fine production from Mark Dice.

GOD BLESS THE FERGUSON POLICE DEPARTMENT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnuyui_YzuM

And his name is "Tyrone".

What a shock.

I can't wait for FORD to tell us how Tyrone is another innocent victim who never did anything wrong to anyone.......

cadaverdog
08-11-2015, 05:07 PM
I can't wait for FORD to tell us how Tyrone is another innocent victim who never did anything wrong to anyone.......
He won't comment on this or the black cop shooting the unarmed white guy recently. Doesn't fit in with his liberal agenda.

vandeleur
08-11-2015, 07:11 PM
Them there oath keepers looked fun on the news. If I wanted to protest I would want dpm and an automatic rifle :D

DONNIEP
08-11-2015, 10:54 PM
Oh please. Tyrone Harris's father has stated that his son was unarmed and was running to the police for help. Clearly these evil White cops, who are all members of the Klan, ignored his pleas for help and just decided to shoot the shit out of him. And how do we know he was unarmed? Well click this link and you'll see him. He's the guy at the end of the video wearing a white shirt. He's clearly shown running toward the police with his hands up. Yes, he does have a gun in his hand. But it was made out of licorice and he actually ate half of it before the evil White cops shot him all to hell.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posttv/national/surveillance-video-shows-tyrone-harris-shooting/2015/08/11/245f8072-4071-11e5-b2c4-af4c6183b8b4_video.html

DONNIEP
08-12-2015, 10:50 AM
Them there oath keepers looked fun on the news. If I wanted to protest I would want dpm and an automatic rifle :D

Actually, those morons were only there so somebody would report that there was an Infowars reporter there. Because if I'm not mistaken that's who they were there to "protect".

And even I - being as big of a gun nut as I am - even I say they had no business being out there armed to the teeth. Matter of fact, in my state they would probably be arrested because I'm pretty sure that would fit the definition of going armed to the terror of the public. It's not their job to protect a reporter - that's the poe leases' job. It's one thing to be armed and defending your property - home or business - from people breaking in and setting it on fire. But walking around armed to the teeth in the middle of a volatile protest is just about as stupid as it gets. And it's designed to piss people off and cause a confrontation - which is what these idiots want, as well as the thugs who aren't really protesting but just looking to cause trouble.

vandeleur
08-12-2015, 11:52 AM
Oooh donnie don't go sensible I only said it so someone would chew my head off and I could laugh :D

DONNIEP
08-12-2015, 01:34 PM
Oooh donnie don't go sensible I only said it so someone would chew my head off and I could laugh :D

Ok, let me get back in character here...

Well hell yeah them sumbitches have the right to go armed in the middle of that so-called protest! You saw those thugs shooting it out with each other Sunday night! You'd be a moron NOT to be armed to the teeth in a crowd like that. And if the rest of those so-called protesters don't like it then they can go the hell home, which is where they should be in the first place! Or at this new thing called a J O B.

There, is that better? :lol:

vandeleur
08-12-2015, 01:40 PM
I like it , you were channeling your inner elvis :)

DONNIEP
08-12-2015, 01:44 PM
I like it , you were channeling your inner elvis :)

Actually it was Early Cuyler. But close enough.

DONNIEP
08-12-2015, 01:47 PM
Now if you will excuse me, I have to run down to the Walmart. They have Winchester white box 9mm ammo on sale and I'm running low on target shootin rounds. My next 500 round bulk shipment doesn't come in for another week so I gots to stock up.

vandeleur
08-12-2015, 01:49 PM
Is a white box just for you folk ? The black box you get arrested if you open carry it :bigwink:

See what I did there :biggrin:

DONNIEP
08-12-2015, 05:22 PM
Is a white box just for you folk ? The black box you get arrested if you open carry it :bigwink:

See what I did there :biggrin:

Yes, white box ammo is only sold to white people. Black box ammo is actually inert and has no primer or gun powder. But don't tell anybody.

Actually, it's called white box ammo because it comes in a white box. And it's just FMJ so I only use it for practice. Now if you want ammo that comes in some cool looking boxes you have to buy that zombie killer stuff. Of course the ammo isnt anything special but it does come in a bad ass zombified box.

vandeleur
08-12-2015, 05:25 PM
Am gonna stop posting if you aint gonna feign even a little outrage :)

Igosplut
08-12-2015, 10:02 PM
Now if you will excuse me, I have to run down to the Walmart. They have Winchester white box 9mm ammo on sale and I'm running low on target shootin rounds. My next 500 round bulk shipment doesn't come in for another week so I gots to stock up.

So a legal permit holder is automatically suspect because he/she buys in bulk? The reason or amount should never matter if it's a legal purchase.

Baby's On Fire
08-13-2015, 05:40 PM
No comment from FORD yet.

Another shock.

I guess even he knows the "black gentleman" is guilty and deserved to be shot.

cadaverdog
08-14-2015, 02:06 AM
So a legal permit holder is automatically suspect because he/she buys in bulk? The reason or amount should never matter if it's a legal purchase.
I don't think you even have to be a permit holder of prove you can legally own or possess a firearm to purchase ammo. I've seen stores limit the amount of certain kinds of ammo you can buy at once but that's usually because it's on sale.

WARF
08-15-2015, 04:04 PM
Welcome to the Roth Army.

Where black people are innocent of all crimes!

cadaverdog
08-15-2015, 04:20 PM
Welcome to the Roth Army.

Where black people are innocent of all crimes!
Unless they're Hagar fans.