PDA

View Full Version : Flashback 1990

WARF
10-22-2015, 02:04 PM
Alright this thread is dedicated to music videos that came out in 1990 only!

Let's start it off with Steve Vai - The Audience is listening

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3hr5h_steve-vai-the-audience-is-listening_music

Nitro Express
10-22-2015, 02:24 PM
I had a real life after 1990 and was too busy to watch videos.

WARF
10-22-2015, 02:55 PM
I was 10 years old I spent the whole summer watching totally pauly and playing techno Bowl lol

cadaverdog
10-22-2015, 03:11 PM
I was 30 and spent the first part of 90 in the Graybar Hotel. Spent the last part working shitty jobs so I wouldn't go back. I never have.

Nitro Express
10-22-2015, 07:17 PM
Worked lot's of overtime in the 90's. Never regretted it. Have some of the money I made then and the 90's was a cultural wasteland. Didn't miss much working.

cadaverdog
10-22-2015, 09:25 PM
Worked lot's of overtime in the 90's. Never regretted it. Have some of the money I made then and the 90's was a cultural wasteland. Didn't miss much working.
In the 90s it went to a shitload of baseball and football games. Went to every Raider home game for years. Did a lot of fishing in the 90s too.

vandeleur
10-22-2015, 09:48 PM
Got married , had kids, grew a goatee and a beer belly :)

DONNIEP
10-22-2015, 10:03 PM
The 90s...Well, I got married for the first time. Moved to San Diego with 300 bucks to my name. Did more drugs than Lamar Odom on a Trannie Binge. Banged a bunch of chicks. Did more drugs. Drank more beer than Budweiser produces in a year. Dropped the coke and cut back on the booze and ended the decade with a 19 year old wife. All in all it was a pretty fuckin awesome decade. Odd that I can't remember most of it.

Videos? That was around the time VH1 was showing videos from the 80s so I pretty much missed out on all the videos.

vandeleur
10-22-2015, 10:08 PM
The 90s...Well, I got married for the first time. Moved to San Diego with 300 bucks to my name. Did more drugs than Lamar Odom on a Trannie Binge. Banged a bunch of chicks. Did more drugs. Drank more beer than Budweiser produces in a year. Dropped the coke and cut back on the booze and ended the decade with a 19 year old wife. All in all it was a pretty fuckin awesome decade. Odd that I can't remember most of it.

Videos? That was around the time VH1 was showing videos from the 80s so I pretty much missed out on all the videos.

Mmmm drugs :)

DONNIEP
10-22-2015, 10:20 PM
Mmmm drugs :)

If you can actually survive doing more coke than Tony Montana...it's awesome!!

Nowadays it would kill me. But back then...

vandeleur
10-22-2015, 10:23 PM

Thats what annual boys weekend away's are for ..... not sure what takes the most damage internal organs or the wallet

DONNIEP
10-22-2015, 10:26 PM
Thats what annual boys weekend away's are for ..... not sure what takes the most damage internal organs or the wallet

You Brits don't have livers. You have steel filters. I swear, I don't know how the entire population, aside from them Moozlimz, isn't dead :biggrin:

vandeleur
10-22-2015, 10:29 PM
You Brits don't have livers. You have steel filters. I swear, I don't know how the entire population, aside from them Moozlimz, isn't dead :biggrin:

I wanna be a boozlim

DONNIEP
10-22-2015, 10:35 PM
I wanna be a boozlim

I'll join too!

We don't have to like follow a buncha wacky rules, right?

vandeleur
10-22-2015, 10:37 PM
I'll join too!

We don't have to like follow a buncha wacky rules, right?

Er, no drawing pictures of brown ale ?

DONNIEP
10-22-2015, 10:42 PM
Er, no drawing pictures of brown ale ?

Well how do I tell the Moozlim waitresses who can't speak Geordie to bring us 7 more beers each?? Really, you need to think this shit through if you're going to start a new religion.

vandeleur
10-22-2015, 10:47 PM
Well how do I tell the Moozlim waitresses who can't speak Geordie to bring us 7 more beers each?? Really, you need to think this shit through if you're going to start a new religion.

Good point , We need tee shirts with " bring us beer" translated into all the languages you americanz speak.

DONNIEP
10-22-2015, 10:52 PM
Good point , We need tee shirts with " bring us beer" translated into all the languages you americanz speak.

And in that wacky script the Moozlimz use. And we need it to say I Love Allah!! too. Just in case, you know.

cadaverdog
10-22-2015, 10:54 PM

I heard that. I did a little bit of coke on a bongload just a few years after I quit doing drugs and thought I was gonna have a heart attack. I was only 33 at the time. A decade before I was smoking a half ounce with three other people every 3 days. I had to quit for a day before I'd go back to my ship, stay on the ship for one day then right back to smoking coke. We were on stand down at the time. This went on for about a month and cost me several thousand dollars. The buddy I smoked with spent a similar amount. Took a break from smoking for several months to go on my last cruise overseas. Next time I smoked it I got sick and hurled. Went back to snorting it after that.

vandeleur
10-22-2015, 10:56 PM
And in that wacky script the Moozlimz use. And we need it to say I Love Allah!! too. Just in case, you know.

Boozlims , its the future :D