PDA

View Full Version : When are our shitty governments going to sanction these people?

Seshmeister
11-07-2015, 06:13 PM
http://www.theinfopost.org/2015/03/19-year-old-gang-rape-victim-to-receive.html#6yXGSukEpIUUkR7s.01

19-Year-old Gang Rape Victim to Receive 200 Lashes and 6 Months in Jail in Saudi Arabia

A Saudi Arabian woman must be accompanied by a male guardian — typically relative — at all times in public. The rape victim violated this law by meeting a friend to retrieve a picture.

A 19-year-old gang rape victim was sentenced to 200 lashes and to six months in jail for the crime of indecency and speaking to the press.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LYKXSQJG57w/VPMmISIvY7I/AAAAAAAABlw/qu-Yj40VIDA/s1600/111.jpg

Saudi Arabia defended a controversial verdict sentencing a 19-year-old gang rape victim to 200 lashes and six months in jail. The Shi’ite Muslim woman had initially been sentenced to 90 lashes after being convicted of violating Saudi Arabia’s rigid Islamic Sharia law on segregation of the sexes.

The decision handed down by the Saudi General Court more than doubled her sentence last week. The court also roughly doubled the prison sentences for the seven men convicted of raping her, Saudi media said.

The upholding of a decision to punish the victim triggered international outcry.

Canada said it would complain to Saudi authorities about the sentence, described as “barbaric”’ by Jose Verger, the Canadian minister responsible for the status of women.

The New York based Human Rights Watch said the verdict “not only sends victims of sexual violence the message that they should not press charges, but in effect offers protection and impunity to the perpetrators.”

While not directly criticizing the Saudi Arabia’s judiciary, U.S. State Department spokesman Sean McCormack said, “I think when you look at the crime and the fact that now the victim is punished, I think that causes a fair degree of surprise and astonishment. It is within the power of the Saudi government to take a look at the verdict and change it.”

However, the Saudi judiciary stood by its decision. “The Ministry of Justice welcomes constructive criticism, away from emotions,” it said in a statement.

The statement also said that the “charges were proven” against the woman for having been in a car with a strange male, and repeated criticism of her lawyer for talking “defiantly” about the judicial system, saying “it has shown ignorance.”

The woman’s lawyer, Abdul Rahman al-Lahem, reached out to the media. The court has since banned him from further defending the woman, confiscating his license and summoning him to a disciplinary hearing later this month.

The justice ministry implied the victim’s sentence was increased because she had spoken out to the press. “For whoever has an objection on verdicts issued, the system allows to appeal without resorting to the media,” said the statement carried on the official Saudi Press Agency.

The rape took place in 2006. The victim said it occurred as she tried to retrieve her picture from a male high school student she used to know.

While in a car with the student, two men got into the vehicle and drove them to a secluded area. She said she was raped there by seven men, three of whom also attacked her friend.

The case was referred back to the General Court by an appeals court last summer, after the woman’s lawyer contested the initial verdict, saying it was too lenient for the rapists and unjust for the victim.

Editorial Footnote: It was just brought to my attention that the male friend of the female in this occurrence was also raped and he received the same punishment as she did.

DONNIEP
11-07-2015, 06:30 PM
Yep, that's pretty typical for the treatment of women in the entire Middle East. They're treated worse than dogs. And the Saudis probably pump more money into terrorist organizations than even Iran does, and that's saying something.

Look, I may be a backwards hillbilly. But this is the 21st fucking century and people with beliefs like this don't belong in the modern world. And let's not dick around - this is how women are treated in Moozlim communities around the world - not just in Dirtville.

They're gonna take over England before long. Tolerance is a great catch phrase, right up until a chick gets raped all to hell and then gets beat half to death and jailed because it's all her fault after all. And it's coming here too.

I swear to God if I see one more coexist bumper sticker on the back of some Hippie Car I'm going to lose my mind. Coexist. Take that fucking sticker to Syria and see how far your enlightened tolerance will get you. They'll be using your head for a goddamn soccer ball 10 minutes after you get off the plane.

vandeleur
11-07-2015, 06:33 PM
If we stop bombing their shitholes they wouldn't be coming over here :D

DONNIEP
11-07-2015, 06:49 PM
If we stop bombing their shitholes they wouldn't be coming over here :D

Hahahaha!! That's a good one. But seriously, we have to bomb somebody and when we bomb their countries they really don't look any different than they did before we started raining hell from the skies. And besides - just read the story Sesh posted. We can't have these idiots running wild all over the place. Hell they beat and jail their women for getting raped, not to mention the honor killings. These people actually have a place in The Kingdom called Chop Chop Square - and it ain't where you go to get Chinese food. Let a chick drive a car over there and see what happens.

And of course somebody will be screaming "Well them Christians..look what they did a thousand years ago! What with that whole Inquisitation and stuff." So what. We're talking about 2015 - not what some idiots did hundreds of years ago.

vandeleur
11-07-2015, 06:54 PM
Tut tut we don't bomb those ones , the ones who:
A.. Fight back
b.. Lend us money
c.. Have oil
D.. Are directors of our multinational corporations .

Those saudinazi cave men fuckers.... are our friends.
The other ones with no oil .... They are targets.

Totally different.

vandeleur
11-07-2015, 06:54 PM
In Saudi a labia's defence ... They ain't liberals :)

DONNIEP
11-07-2015, 07:00 PM
I've already said we should bomb The Kingdom into submission. And I want some damn oil, dammit! I want 50 cent a gallon gas. We shoulda sucked Iraq drier than a nun's pussy before we pulled out of there.

DONNIEP
11-07-2015, 07:05 PM
In Saudi a labia's defence ... They ain't liberals :)

They're worse than liberals - they're nothing more than monied up savages who we should reduce to riding camels and living in tents again. But we won't have to because they're funding their own demise and have been forever with all their madrassas that crank out psychotic women-hating homosaxual hating goat fucking human blow-em-ups.

All except for my buddy that's a Saudi. He's a very nice guy and likes chicks and beer. He's a Muslim - but he ain't no Moozlim.

Edit - I left out a word cause I was all worked up!

vandeleur
11-07-2015, 07:05 PM
Instead of sucking that pussy dry you left it wide open and ready for any bunch of Pricks to invade :)

vandeleur
11-07-2015, 07:08 PM
They are rich wife beaters who are bonkers on religion ... I might be talking about Mel Gibson there but you get my point.

vandeleur
11-07-2015, 07:13 PM
Just remembered boozlims :biggrin:

DONNIEP
11-07-2015, 07:14 PM
Instead of sucking that pussy dry you left it wide open and ready for any bunch of Pricks to invade :)

I didn't - Ubama did. Why? Because even somebody as retarded as he is knows that when you have a power vacuum in that region, the guy or group that's gonna take over is the one who's the most bloodthirsty and ruthless. I didn't think we should have gone into Iraq in the first damn place. Ol' Poppy Bush don't look quite so stupid now, does he? Seeing as how he didn't punt Sadam out of office.

Va Beach VH Fan
11-07-2015, 07:30 PM
I didn't - Ubama did. Why? Because even somebody as retarded as he is knows that when you have a power vacuum in that region, the guy or group that's gonna take over is the one who's the most bloodthirsty and ruthless. I didn't think we should have gone into Iraq in the first damn place. Ol' Poppy Bush don't look quite so stupid now, does he? Seeing as how he didn't punt Sadam out of office.

So Dubya illegally invades Iraq in 2003, in effect forcing Saddam into hiding until he's caught later that year....

It results in a clusterfuck throughout Bush's time in office, resulting in 4,500 American deaths in vain....

But it's Obama's fault, who didn't take office for 6 years after Bush started the war?

M'kay.....

And also, I must've overlooked your Armed Forces enlistment papers. You guys joining up to do all this bombing you're proposing?

DONNIEP
11-07-2015, 07:33 PM
Hello. You must have missed the part where I said we shouldn't have invaded Iraq in the first place. And yes, if they'll give me a kick ass jet I'll be more than happy to fly it over Dirtville and make big holes in the ground. Although I'd really like an attack helicopter. That's probably more fun.

Va Beach VH Fan
11-07-2015, 07:36 PM
Hello. You must have missed the part where I said we shouldn't have invaded Iraq in the first place.

I didn't miss it at all, that has nothing to do with you blaming it on Obama....

DONNIEP
11-07-2015, 07:58 PM
I didn't miss it at all, that has nothing to do with you blaming it on Obama....

Fair enough. But I blame Ubama for everything. And as far as Iraq goes I've said repeatedly that going in was a mistake and I've said that the whole thing was a fucking mess and yes it was caused by Bush's inept management of a situation he had no business sticking his dick in. And yes, it's a lot more complicated than "Ubama pulled the plug and look what happened". The Iraqis can't or won't stand up for their own country after our young men and women spent how long over there fighting and dying and trying to train them up. So don't imply that I'm some nutcase Bush supporter who thinks he did everything right.

Now, about that jet. Can I paint it up the way I want to? I want a big ass Confederate battle flag on the vertical stabilizers and Jesus on the sides of it.

Va Beach VH Fan
11-07-2015, 08:15 PM
Fair enough. But I blame Ubama for everything. And as far as Iraq goes I've said repeatedly that going in was a mistake and I've said that the whole thing was a fucking mess and yes it was caused by Bush's inept management of a situation he had no business sticking his dick in. And yes, it's a lot more complicated than "Ubama pulled the plug and look what happened". The Iraqis can't or won't stand up for their own country after our young men and women spent how long over there fighting and dying and trying to train them up. So don't imply that I'm some nutcase Bush supporter who thinks he did everything right.

Now, about that jet. Can I paint it up the way I want to? I want a big ass Confederate battle flag on the vertical stabilizers and Jesus on the sides of it.

You're no nutcase, at least in this regard.... ;)

But seriously, just what do people expect any President to do in that part of the world?

Do they honestly think that we should forward deploy 50,000 troops to Iraq permanently, as we currently do in Germany and Japan?

Or 28,000, as we do in South Korea?

There's a big difference between those countries and anywhere in the Middle East - in those countries we're not sitting ducks, in fact the vast majority welcome our presence....

In those countries, and I've been to all of them, we're not subject to suicide bombers dressed in friendly fatigues blowing up dozens of people at a time...

So what's my response to those that want continued troops in Iraq and elsewhere over there?

Put some fucking skin in the game... Reinstate the draft, and this time no deferments for every little excuse....

Want to go to college? Fine, after two years deployed overseas....

So if some redneck Congressman wants troops on the ground permanently in that region, we'll make sure his nephew Billy Joe Bob get his ass drafted and deployed....

Otherwise, it's the same people deploying over and over and over again.....

DONNIEP
11-07-2015, 08:28 PM
Well, unfortunately I can't argue with you on those points. So we'll have to argue about something else.

I've made the same argument. I've complained that our military was used as bullet magnets in Iraq. The rules of engagement got so fucking ridiculous that our guys and gals were, as you said, sitting ducks. I've said over and over - ok, so what's the answer? Nobody ever has one. Hell, I don't have one. We had men and women dying in those shit hole towns and provinces in that god forsaken country and then we pull out and these ISIS fucks roll in. That burns my ass too. But, as you said, what do we do? Send in a huge permanent military presence? Or do we go in and kick the living shit out of ISIS and anybody else and then pull out? Well, when we pull out the same thing is going to happen again because those people don't understand anything except the iron rule of a brutal dictator. Sure, Saddam was bad. His kids were murderous psychopaths, but he was a hell of a lot better than ISIS.

This situation really is a cluster fuck. The problem is that the only people who can fix this mess are the people who live in the damn region. But half of them are too buys trying to just stay alive and the other half changes sides depending on the outcome of single battles. I certainly don't want us to be bogged down in that shit hole again. But at the same time...what do we do? Just give ISIS all of Africa, most of the Middle East and the part of Europe Putin doesn't want?

Nitro Express
11-07-2015, 09:42 PM
http://www.theinfopost.org/2015/03/19-year-old-gang-rape-victim-to-receive.html#6yXGSukEpIUUkR7s.01

19-Year-old Gang Rape Victim to Receive 200 Lashes and 6 Months in Jail in Saudi Arabia

A Saudi Arabian woman must be accompanied by a male guardian — typically relative — at all times in public. The rape victim violated this law by meeting a friend to retrieve a picture.

A 19-year-old gang rape victim was sentenced to 200 lashes and to six months in jail for the crime of indecency and speaking to the press.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LYKXSQJG57w/VPMmISIvY7I/AAAAAAAABlw/qu-Yj40VIDA/s1600/111.jpg

Saudi Arabia defended a controversial verdict sentencing a 19-year-old gang rape victim to 200 lashes and six months in jail. The Shi’ite Muslim woman had initially been sentenced to 90 lashes after being convicted of violating Saudi Arabia’s rigid Islamic Sharia law on segregation of the sexes.

The decision handed down by the Saudi General Court more than doubled her sentence last week. The court also roughly doubled the prison sentences for the seven men convicted of raping her, Saudi media said.

The upholding of a decision to punish the victim triggered international outcry.

Canada said it would complain to Saudi authorities about the sentence, described as “barbaric”’ by Jose Verger, the Canadian minister responsible for the status of women.

The New York based Human Rights Watch said the verdict “not only sends victims of sexual violence the message that they should not press charges, but in effect offers protection and impunity to the perpetrators.”

While not directly criticizing the Saudi Arabia’s judiciary, U.S. State Department spokesman Sean McCormack said, “I think when you look at the crime and the fact that now the victim is punished, I think that causes a fair degree of surprise and astonishment. It is within the power of the Saudi government to take a look at the verdict and change it.”

However, the Saudi judiciary stood by its decision. “The Ministry of Justice welcomes constructive criticism, away from emotions,” it said in a statement.

The statement also said that the “charges were proven” against the woman for having been in a car with a strange male, and repeated criticism of her lawyer for talking “defiantly” about the judicial system, saying “it has shown ignorance.”

The woman’s lawyer, Abdul Rahman al-Lahem, reached out to the media. The court has since banned him from further defending the woman, confiscating his license and summoning him to a disciplinary hearing later this month.

The justice ministry implied the victim’s sentence was increased because she had spoken out to the press. “For whoever has an objection on verdicts issued, the system allows to appeal without resorting to the media,” said the statement carried on the official Saudi Press Agency.

The rape took place in 2006. The victim said it occurred as she tried to retrieve her picture from a male high school student she used to know.

While in a car with the student, two men got into the vehicle and drove them to a secluded area. She said she was raped there by seven men, three of whom also attacked her friend.

The case was referred back to the General Court by an appeals court last summer, after the woman’s lawyer contested the initial verdict, saying it was too lenient for the rapists and unjust for the victim.

Editorial Footnote: It was just brought to my attention that the male friend of the female in this occurrence was also raped and he received the same punishment as she did.

As long as Saudi Oil is needed to made a reserve currency work the Saudis can do whatever they want. Saudi Arabia is too geopolitically important for western governments to give a damn.

Seshmeister
11-07-2015, 09:49 PM
Not to mention the billions in arms exports.

If the West withdrew support from Saudi the corrupt rulers would be in deep shit within a year or two. We have a lot of influence we could be using on these people.

Nitro Express
11-07-2015, 09:54 PM
What makes the US Dollar the world's reserve currency was it was decided it would be at the Bretton-Woods conference and we made a deal with OPEC we would slow down our energy production and buy oil from them on the condition that they only sold oil in US Dollars. This is why we meddle in the middle east. When someone like Saddam Hussain or Kaddafi start accepting other currencies or talk about putting together their own financial union this will not be tolerated. It's all about oil and the US Dollar. This is why the Bush Administration wanted to invade and take over seven middle east countries after 911. So we could blackmail the world on energy and give ourselves endless financing. Putin and Russia are our main competitor. It's why the US hates hims so bad. Energy and banking wars baby. No nobody in power cares about the Saudi women. They don't care about the US soldier or anyone who get's killed over there. It's business.