PDA

View Full Version : Would you call this TREASON?

FORD
11-08-2015, 06:12 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTTCQY2WsAEUCWv.jpg

DONNIEP
11-08-2015, 06:32 PM
I'd call it business as usual. And anybody who thinks the Democrats are guilt free is nuttier than I am.

vandeleur
11-08-2015, 06:44 PM
I preferred the army when it was drunk and dangerous , this political thing is a bit boring and a bit well you know lacking in :
A. Great tits
B. Nice pussy
C. Funny pics of pets

DONNIEP
11-08-2015, 08:43 PM
I preferred the army when it was drunk and dangerous , this political thing is a bit boring and a bit well you know lacking in :
A. Great tits
B. Nice pussy
C. Funny pics of pets

Ah, I enjoy a lot of Ford's wacky political posts. Sure some of it pisses me off, but it generates conversation. I've almost come to the conclusion that he's poking the bear a lot of the time. The problem with things like politics is everybody thinks they know better than everybody else and it gets personal really quickly because if I know better than you then you're an idiot.

The Front Line was supposed to be a temporary forum. And the sad fact is there's only a handful of us left actively posting. And Ford digs the political stuff so he should post it. You guys may not agree with me when I post about my Confederate flags and how I wish we had been allowed to secede. But at least I'm allowed to post what some people see as wacky thoughts on the subject.

I think the best thing that happened to the Army was Sesh taking over. Now, that's not a knock against Sarge or VA. I just appreciate the fact that Sesh allows us to post whatever we want, so long as we don't totally piss on the few rules we have. VA may have allowed the same thing if he had kept control of the board, so I'm not saying he was some mean old fun killer. But sesh took over and we pretty much get to post whatever we want. And that includes Ford's constant anti white, anti cop, anti anything non Democrat stuff :biggrin:

cadaverdog
11-08-2015, 09:33 PM
I've almost come to the conclusion that he's poking the bear a lot of the time.

I fully believe he believes every bit of the bullshit he posts to be the gospel truth.