PDA

View Full Version : Women you find hot but probably should'nt

vandeleur
11-21-2015, 08:03 PM
We all must of at one time seen a celebrity and thought she aint my type but I would definitely smash it.

So come on bring out your secret " if I had to"

Recently that Amy Schumer is on tv all the time and her face is everywhere. The more I see her the more I think she is kinda hot.

FORD
11-21-2015, 08:26 PM
There are some women on FAUX Noize who seem physically attractive.

And then they open their mouths and suddenly seem very ugly :(

For example......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EEiCXWi1-o

Have to feel a little bit sorry for this Julie chick (whomever she is) because - unlike most people on FAUX, she actually seems to have a functional brain.

DONNIEP
11-21-2015, 09:24 PM
There are some women on FAUX Noize who seem physically attractive.

And then they open their mouths and suddenly seem very ugly :(

For example......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EEiCXWi1-o

Have to feel a little bit sorry for this Julie chick (whomever she is) because - unlike most people on FAUX, she actually seems to have a functional brain.

You know how I know you're gay? Lol

vandeleur
11-21-2015, 09:49 PM
I watched that and it was a bit tame , plus they all looked like each other. Someone just cloned some totty and put them in different colours so you did'nt realise.

vandeleur
11-21-2015, 09:49 PM
And just so donnie does try and out me ... for the record I would still shag em...... obviously :)

twonabomber
11-21-2015, 10:01 PM
I watched that and it was a bit tame , plus they all looked like each other. Roger Ailes just cloned some totty and put them in different colours so you did'nt realise.

Fixed.

DONNIEP
11-21-2015, 10:03 PM
And just so donnie does try and out me ... for the record I would still shag em...... obviously :)

Like I said the other night - those chicks on Fox could piss on the Confederate Flag - the national one - and I'd still fuck em.

vandeleur
11-21-2015, 10:06 PM
Like I said the other night - those chicks on Fox could piss on the Confederate Flag - the national one - and I'd still fuck em.

Think that usually costs a little more bud.

Mushroom
11-22-2015, 12:05 AM
Nicki Minaj and her booty! But her attitude and personality are ugly.

DONNIEP
11-22-2015, 12:55 AM
Ah, I'm struggling with this one. I like all kinds of women. I mean, I hate Hill Dawg but her hair looked awesome last debate so I'd let her suck it.

Usually "not my type" means single. Ok, here's one - Adele. That chick is about as far from my type as they come. But if that chick sang Skyfall I'd fuck her until one of us had to make a run for the Taco Bell.

Michone on Walking Dead. I don't like angry looking women, well not as angry looking as she usually looks. But when she takes that fake dread wig off and takes a shower she's hot as shit. So I guess if Michone was a real chick, I'd bang her but I'd want her to cut her hair really short and smile a lot.

In real life, there's this married mom I know. She's not my type but I think she's hot. then there's this chick I work with who is definitely not my type - she's a year or so older than me. And Donnie don't date 40somethings. But I'd bang the life out of her. She's blonde, thin, good looking. And has the prettiest blue eyes. And those little wrinkles around her eyes make my - well you get it.

Thanks Vandy. I just realized I'm old as shit.

vandeleur
11-22-2015, 12:56 AM
hahaha

Mushroom
11-22-2015, 01:06 AM
Ah, I'm struggling with this one. I like all kinds of women. I mean, I hate Hill Dawg but her hair looked awesome last debate so I'd let her suck it.

Usually "not my type" means single. Ok, here's one - Adele. That chick is about as far from my type as they come. But if that chick sang Skyfall I'd fuck her until one of us had to make a run for the Taco Bell. .

She'll smoke a cigarette after you fuck her

DONNIEP
11-22-2015, 01:09 AM
She'll smoke a cigarette after you fuck her

If she smokes she pokes!

cadaverdog
11-22-2015, 02:23 AM
We all must of at one time seen a celebrity and thought she aint my type but I would definitely smash it.

Recently that Amy Schumer is on tv all the time and her face is everywhere. The more I see her the more I think she is kinda hot.
Amy Schumer is hot. I like a girl with a little meat on her bones. I can think of a few I'd fuck that aren't my type but if I had to covers a lot of ground.

cadaverdog
11-22-2015, 02:32 AM

Thanks Vandy. I just realized I'm old as shit.
No, you're not. I'd give my left nut to be 45 again.

Nitro Express
11-22-2015, 04:05 AM
A girl that can sing Why Don't You Do Right real sexy makes me pop wood. Hey she might be a money digger but life is short.

Nitro Express
11-22-2015, 04:10 AM

Inhale heavily. You will regret you didn't later.

Kristy
11-22-2015, 12:27 PM
Mona
http://www.fashiongonerogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/mona-johannesson-eurowoman-shoot7.jpg

FORD
11-22-2015, 01:07 PM
Then there's Ivanka Trump, who thankfully did not get her looks from her father.....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Svjo8fgFbm4/TnPS3aNZ6oI/AAAAAAAALcU/OX2sj5EJXps/s1600/Ivanka-Trump-Hot-18-763x1024.jpg

Would I fuck her? Absolutely!

Would I go to her family's house for Thanksgiving? Seriously doubt it......

Terry
11-22-2015, 05:17 PM

I'm not seeing it in terms of her attractiveness.

vandeleur
11-22-2015, 05:19 PM
I'm not seeing it in terms of her attractiveness.

Two words .... BO OBS :)

vandeleur
11-22-2015, 05:24 PM
My Favourite I would change is ...gwen steffani but she would need a tit job she is flat as fuck

cadaverdog
11-22-2015, 07:39 PM
My Favourite I would change is ...gwen steffani but she would need a tit job she is flat as fuck
I'm pretty sure she's gotten one already. She's not nearly as flat chested as she used to be. I don't mind small tittied chicks myself. Small tittied chicks seem to appreciate having their titties groped more than big titted chicks do.

FORD
11-22-2015, 09:36 PM
Well, I've always said that "more than a handful or a mouthful is wasted" when it comes to boobies..... so a happy medium somewhere between mosquito bites and watermelons. :bigboobs:

Nitro Express
11-23-2015, 03:55 AM

Ha! ha! Yeah when she was in No Doubt I'm thinking this chick is a bit weird and ditzy but hell I would fuck her. Hey no tits, bend her over.

Nitro Express
11-23-2015, 03:59 AM
Well, I've always said that "more than a handful or a mouthful is wasted" when it comes to boobies..... so a happy medium somewhere between mosquito bites and watermelons. :bigboobs:

For me it's the whole package. Never was obsessed with tit size. Hey if you have big jugs great but if you are cute and don't you are still cute. Hey if you have to think about it too much then maybe she ain't that great. It should be instinctive. You shouldn't have to analyze it. It should be "oh hell baby come to papa!"

Seshmeister
11-23-2015, 09:12 AM

Are you sure?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/08/18/2877CB9600000578-0-image-m-32_1431104987721.jpg

vandeleur
11-23-2015, 10:05 AM
Am a Geordie ,gimme a taxi rank and a girl who likes pizza and am good to go :)

PETE'S BROTHER
11-23-2015, 10:26 AM
Think that usually costs a little more bud.

we can pay in weed?!?!?!?

Anonymous
11-23-2015, 09:34 PM
I watched that and it was a bit tame , plus they all looked like each other. Someone just cloned some totty and put them in different colours so you did'nt realise.

That's ok, American women all look & sound the same to me, too.

And you know how heterosexual I am.

Anonymous
11-23-2015, 09:42 PM
Are you sure?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/08/18/2877CB9600000578-0-image-m-32_1431104987721.jpg

So she's a little chubby & looks goofy without make-up. Looks like a perfectly fine woman to me.

Of course, I do understand she doesn't fit your definition of beautiful...

http://s8.postimg.org/6fejezrzp/boyle_3107868b.jpg

... but not all of us are lucky enough to be born in Scotland.

Seshmeister
11-23-2015, 09:44 PM
Ouch! :)

Anonymous
11-23-2015, 09:50 PM
I'm sorry for the extreme low blow, but you were fat-shaming, you horrible little man.

Poor women suffer enough as it is, with their weird, but somehow extremely attractive bodies mutating all the time without feeling the need to be 50 lbs or less at all times.

All bodies are different & a naturally chubby body is just as gorgeous as a naturally skinny body.

Note the naturally.

Conversely, a starving skinny body is just as unattractive as a doughnut inflated body. There's a natural equilibrium for everyone & Amy Schumer has it.

Then again, I shamed a 50 year old spinster just to prove my point, so I'm every bit as horrible as you are. Shrug, I guess.

Seshmeister
11-23-2015, 09:55 PM
I wasn't fat shaming, personally I don't find her face attractive. :)

Anyhow the whole fat shaming thing is a nonsense, most people of either sex find fat unattractive. Other aspects like personality, intelligence, humor and so on can outweigh that but it's still a minus point.

Anonymous
11-23-2015, 10:03 PM
I wasn't fat shaming, personally I don't find her face attractive. :)

Anyhow the whole fat shaming thing is a nonsense, most people of either sex find fat unattractive. Other aspects like personality, intelligence, humor and so on can outweigh that but it's still a minus point.

Fair enough. I'm not particular about faces, actually, so it's no wonder I misunderstood. Unconventional female faces actually make me randy, but that's beyond the point.

Fat is only unattractive now. In the Middle Ages, it used to be the definition of sexy. The fatter, the better. Granted, that was known as the Dark Ages, but maybe it's unrelated. I'm pretty sure women with meat on their bones were found quite sexy until not too long ago, relatively, of course. It's only since the fags started dominating the fashion world & idealised the skinny woman as the standard of beauty that things started to change.

How nobody found suspicious that those guys were trying to make women look as much as little boys as they possibly could, is beyond me.

Anyway, you really can tell natural chubbiness from bad eating habits fat. The latter is ugly, no way around it.

DONNIEP
11-23-2015, 10:15 PM
Since you two homos are gonna get all technical about it, I'll say it - both those bitches are ugly. Period.

:biggrin:

Anonymous
11-23-2015, 10:32 PM
Since you two homos are gonna get all technical about it, I'll say it - both those bitches are ugly. Period.

:biggrin:

That's your opinion, but you're a vapid cheap slut. :yo:

Seshmeister
11-23-2015, 10:45 PM
Fair enough. I'm not particular about faces, actually, so it's no wonder I misunderstood. Unconventional female faces actually make me randy, but that's beyond the point.

Fat is only unattractive now. In the Middle Ages, it used to be the definition of sexy. The fatter, the better. Granted, that was known as the Dark Ages, but maybe it's unrelated. I'm pretty sure women with meat on their bones were found quite sexy until not too long ago, relatively, of course. It's only since the fags started dominating the fashion world & idealised the skinny woman as the standard of beauty that things started to change.

How nobody found suspicious that those guys were trying to make women look as much as little boys as they possibly could, is beyond me.

Anyway, you really can tell natural chubbiness from bad eating habits fat. The latter is ugly, no way around it.

I'm no body nazi. When you get older then being skinny becomes really aging, girls in particular look better a bit more full figured than skinny as they move into their prime. There is a difference between curvy and fat though. Being overweight is something we can all control unlike looking like the singing woman who has no choice. If you choose to be a fatty or it's just too difficult (and it is difficult as you get older) then that's all fine my point was to the original post which was perhaps a false one. I would argue that Van was finding this millionaire celeb woman more attractive based on photoshopped photography which was my point with the beach pic.

Anonymous
11-23-2015, 10:55 PM
I'm no body nazi. When you get older then being skinny becomes really aging, girls in particular look better a bit more full figured than skinny as they move into their prime. There is a difference between curvy and fat though. Being overweight is something we can all control unlike looking like the singing woman who has no choice. If you choose to be a fatty or it's just too difficult (and it is difficult as you get older) then that's all fine my point was to the original post which was perhaps a false one. I would argue that Van was finding this millionaire celeb woman more attractive based on photoshopped photography which was my point with the beach pic.

This isn't fair, I don't like how you made *me* look like the horrible one. Luckily, I acknowledged it in my post.

That doesn't make me any less horrible, but at least I admit to my sins. If I was a Christian, that would mean I'd get a free pass, I think.

At any rate, I've seen professional pics of Amy Schumer & I find she's one of those that looks WORSE in those than in candid photos. There's quite a few women that look better to me live and/or in untouched pictures.

Same thing for make-up. I tend to dislike it, for some reason. Unless she's really going for that "I'm looking for a cock or three, take me into the pub's toilet & soil me", that type of make-up does get me going.

Seshmeister
11-23-2015, 11:07 PM
I would hate if she ever read anything negative I posted about her appearance but I think that's highly unlikely.

The real pricks are the ones who post an @ tweet about anything like that or the media that take and comment on the pics.

Angel
11-24-2015, 08:45 AM
I am naturally heavy and tried for years to be skinny. When I did get to the "appropriate" weight for my height, I looked horrible. Bones sticking out and pasty as hell. I gained the weight back during my 30 year stint in university. Too much sitting all the time and post-menopause do not go well together.

Nobody in a million years would ever guess my true weight. Because I am naturally heavy, the fat is equally distributed, meaning I'm still curvy...

I may not have thigh gap...hell, even when I looked like a skeleton with skin I didn't have it...but at least I don't have to worry about breaking bones. When I had a bone density scan done my Dr pointed out that heavy set women very rarely have osteoporosis...

Ima has a point with the models...it all started with Twiggy...

WARF
11-25-2015, 01:51 AM
u hu hu h uh uh u hu h uh u hu h uh u h

http://res.cloudinary.com/nextermedia/image/fetch/w_728/http://gabworthy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Caitlyn-Jenner-lingerie-photo-shoot.jpg

Jérôme Frenchise
11-25-2015, 05:44 AM
Mmmh... Maybe this one as far as I'm concerned... Shouldn't, but I do.

French-American actress/singer Arielle Dombasle. Damn, she's 62! :ohmy:

http://www.arielle-dombasle.com/v2/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/dombasle-arielle-360x275.jpg

http://auctionmediaphotos.s3-website-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/9/4/6/1411118166329111.png

http://spirit-of-the-air.net/image/venus.JPG

Jérôme Frenchise
11-25-2015, 06:20 AM
Her brand new vid...

Seshmeister
11-25-2015, 08:03 AM
Mmmh... Maybe this one as far as I'm concerned... Shouldn't, but I do.

French-American actress/singer Arielle Dombasle. Damn, she's 62! :ohmy:

57 and I think she's had some help but very impressive.

vandeleur
11-25-2015, 08:13 AM
Yeah I would :)

Seshmeister
11-25-2015, 08:43 AM
You wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating cheesy doritos?

Jérôme Frenchise
11-25-2015, 09:52 AM
57 and I think she's had some help but very impressive.

She was born in Hartford, CT, on April 27th... 1953. Some sources say 1953, other ones 1958, though.

It seems 1953 is what is displayed on her passport.

You can't blame a woman for cheating about her age. :)

I'd rather she wasn't 62. I'd feel way less like I shouldn't. :D

Seshmeister
11-25-2015, 09:57 AM
She'll soon be at that flip over age where people stop lying about their age and start boasting about it. :)

BITEYOASS
11-25-2015, 10:21 AM
Tennis player Martina Hingis is my guilty pleasure. I don't know why! Guess it's because I find her to be hotter than Anna Kournikova.

http://www.z-celebs.com/m/martina_hingis_02/pics/martina_hingis_14.jpg