PDA

View Full Version : "Active Shooter" Near Planned Parenthood In Colorado Springs

Nickdfresh
11-27-2015, 03:38 PM
Multiple injuries reported in ‘active shooter situation’ near Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs

By Lindsey Bever, Niraj Chokshi and Sandhya Somashekhar November 27 at 3:25 PM
Play Video0:13

https://js.washingtonpost.com/video/c/video/topic/topnews
Police respond to active shooter situation at Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood
Colorado Springs police were searching for a gunman Nov. 27, after responding to calls of an active shooter at a Planned Parenthood clinic. (@DanaClemens13/@KRDONC13)

Three police officers were injured after responding to reports of an active shooter near a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs on Friday, according to the Associated Press.

The shooter is “contained,” Lt. Kirk Wilson, a Colorado Springs police spokesman, told the Colorado Springs Gazette.

A reporter from the newspaper said “at least three officers” and “multiple civilians” were hurt in the incident.

Washington Post (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/11/27/active-shooter-at-planned-parenthood-in-colorado-springs-police-and-fire-officials-say/)

DONNIEP
11-27-2015, 04:20 PM
This should be a kill not capture takedown.

Nickdfresh
11-27-2015, 04:53 PM
This should be a kill not capture takedown.

I don't think they'll have a choice.

Shots coming from Planned Parenthood bldg. Four cops wounded and four civilians at least...

Va Beach VH Fan
11-27-2015, 04:55 PM
Yay religion !!!

Or is that, yay domestic terrorism, take your pick, or choose both....

WARF
11-27-2015, 05:01 PM
(((((yawns))))) waiting for the president Gun Control speech and racist angle.....

DONNIEP
11-27-2015, 05:24 PM
I don't think they'll have a choice.

Shots coming from Planned Parenthood bldg. Four cops wounded and four civilians at least...

Yeah they need to take him out. Turn the cameras off just in case he tries to surrender.

twonabomber
11-27-2015, 05:27 PM
Kristy?

Nickdfresh
11-27-2015, 05:35 PM
(((((yawns))))) waiting for the president Gun Control speech and racist angle.....

Well finally you're not pissing your pants about something...

Nickdfresh
11-27-2015, 06:59 PM
The gunman just surrendered...

DONNIEP
11-27-2015, 08:32 PM

Fuck. He needed to die. Like I said, they shoulda turned off the cameras.

Nickdfresh
11-27-2015, 08:44 PM
Fuck. He needed to die. Like I said, they shoulda turned off the cameras.

IDK. He's a cowardly asshole that should have just done himself. Two people are reported dead...

jhale667
11-27-2015, 09:01 PM

Funny how he was even offered the option...

Angel
11-30-2015, 10:49 AM
Funny how he was even offered the option...
He was a gunman, not a terrorist J. Get with the program, ;)

BITEYOASS
11-30-2015, 03:33 PM

Now all the Rethuglicans are saying he's a transgendered leftist. I'm not making that shit up.

Basically white male gunman = not a terrorist

Hell, you can even kill a cop and live. Not to mention have less bail than a black male who killed nobody.

Angel
11-30-2015, 04:35 PM
You applied for your refugee status up here yet? ;)

Justin's doing one HELL of a job so far...

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

BITEYOASS
11-30-2015, 08:50 PM
You applied for your refugee status up here yet? ;)

Justin's doing one HELL of a job so far...

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

If there are any job openings in BC for Zamboni drivers, Ski resort workers and jobs at weed dispensaries--then I'll apply. :D

Angel
11-30-2015, 11:42 PM
If there are any job openings in BC for Zamboni drivers, Ski resort workers and jobs at weed dispensaries--then I'll apply. :D
There probably is. There's a fuck of a lot of dispensaries there and it ain't even legal yet!

Hurry up and get sitting Parliament!

BITEYOASS
12-01-2015, 09:06 AM
There probably is. There's a fuck of a lot of dispensaries there and it ain't even legal yet!

Hurry up and get sitting Parliament!

Of course this all depends on whether Bernie Sanders gets elected.

Angel
12-01-2015, 10:23 AM
Of course this all depends on whether Bernie Sanders gets elected.
I wish. Can you imagine him and Justin working together? Wow.

Yes, I call our PM by his first name...he's just that kind of guy.

Anonymous
12-01-2015, 09:19 PM

The guy was white. jhale667 hates white people. He hates white people so much he claims he's black. Yeah, he's as black as Rachel Dolezal.

What the fuck is wrong with people these days? They're so fucked up that when they look in the mirror, they steadfastly refuse to see reality & only see what they wish to see.

There's only one other person that I know that's as racist, hateful & bigoted as jhale667, and he also posts here.

He's been refraining himself though, so I'll give him some credit & won't call him out by name.

Anonymous
12-01-2015, 09:21 PM
http://s2.postimg.org/qakpkcgw9/naacp2.jpg

But I'm blaaaaack! KILL WHITEY! Chalkasians are evil! Murdalize the honkeys! CRACK THE CRACKAS!

Angel
12-02-2015, 07:16 AM
The guy was white. jhale667 hates white people. He hates white people so much he claims he's black. Yeah, he's as black as Rachel Dolezal.

What the fuck is wrong with people these days? They're so fucked up that when they look in the mirror, they steadfastly refuse to see reality & only see what they wish to see.

There's only one other person that I know that's as racist, hateful & bigoted as jhale667, and he also posts here.

He's been refraining himself though, so I'll give him some credit & won't call him out by name.
You totally missed my point....

Anonymous
12-02-2015, 09:58 AM
You totally missed my point....

I resent your implication that I am an idiot.

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/go+off+on+a+tangent

Good day to you, Madam.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-02-2015, 03:00 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/san-bernadino-shooting-live-coverage-193436110.html

next!

Anonymous
12-02-2015, 03:04 PM
Another one???

Why are you fuckers afraid of Muslims, then? It seems to me you're doing fine with your own lunatics.

10 to 1 says this is about religion. Another 10 to 1 that he's a Christian.

Anonymous
12-02-2015, 05:07 PM
I just received an update through Windows 10 notification service.

The police estimates 3 shooters, they seem to be heavily armed & possibly wearing bulletproof vests.

'MURICA!

Von Halen
12-02-2015, 05:15 PM
I thought California had strict gun laws? :handjob::rolleyes:

PETE'S BROTHER
12-02-2015, 05:20 PM
hope ace wasn't there...

PETE'S BROTHER
12-02-2015, 05:21 PM
Up to three gunmen opened fire inside the facility — which serves people with developmental disabilities a facility — and fled in a dark SUV, police said.

DONNIEP
12-02-2015, 05:22 PM

They do. No magazines with capacities exceeding 10 rounds is one. Oh and they actually changed the law last month so that concealed carry holders can't carry on college/university grounds. I was shocked they had even allowed it to begin with but they fixed that bit of insanity. And no, this wasn't a school that was about up today. But you get my point.

DONNIEP
12-02-2015, 05:23 PM
Up to three gunmen opened fire inside the facility — which serves people with developmental disabilities a facility — and fled in a dark SUV, police said.

Hmm...well that rules out OJ...

Anonymous
12-02-2015, 05:27 PM

What about Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, or any of the other States that aren't heavily regulated? Hell, they could even have bought those guns in Mexico.

Mexicans buy guns in the US, take them down South, Americans buy those same weapons & take them back up.

Do you guys have customs in every State border? It seems pretty easy to me to just buy a truckload of weapons in one State & sell them off the back of a truck in another one.

Dumbasses, LOL!

vandeleur
12-02-2015, 06:14 PM
BBC news is saying 14 people dead and more wounded at a facility that helps people with disabilities.

What a fucked thing.

Anonymous
12-02-2015, 06:21 PM
BBC news is saying 14 people dead and more wounded at a facility that helps people with disabilities.

What a fucked thing.

Disabled people are God's rejects. :(

Angel
12-02-2015, 06:45 PM
Disabled people are God's rejects. :(

You're a fucking cunt...

If anything, (if there was a God) they would be his favourites. And it's people with disAbilities, not a disabled person.

Angel
12-02-2015, 06:47 PM

What a fucked thing.
Why in the world would anyone do this??? Developmentally disabled just means children in an adults body...makes me sick to my stomach when I think of all the awesome people I know with disAbilities.

Anonymous
12-02-2015, 06:54 PM
You're a fucking cunt...

If anything, (if there was a God) they would be his favourites. And it's people with disAbilities, not a disabled person.

That's what one of the shooters would say. I don't believe in fiction, in case you happened to miss my constant, admittedly bothersome abuse of religious lunatics, I mean people.

And it's asshole, not cunt.

Anonymous
12-02-2015, 06:55 PM
Why in the world would anyone do this??? Developmentally disabled just means children in an adults body...makes me sick to my stomach when I think of all the awesome people I know with disAbilities.

Why are you capitalising a letter in the middle of a word?

Fairwrning
12-02-2015, 07:00 PM
If there is still a dude in this suv they are cautiously approaching, then why not just lob a grenade through that back window, back up and be done..

Anonymous
12-02-2015, 07:02 PM
If there is still a dude in this suv they are cautiously approaching, then why not just lob a grenade through that back window, back up and be done..

Maybe they're trying to catch them alive so they can figure out what the hell triggered all this.

I'm not saying it helps. Just that it has to be done.

Fairwrning
12-02-2015, 07:09 PM
Maybe they're trying to catch them alive so they can figure out what the hell triggered all this.

I'm not saying it helps. Just that it has to be done.

Fuck em..lets watch it blow..

Anonymous
12-02-2015, 07:20 PM

But then they won't be able to tell anyone that this is about religion & my witticisms won't be worth jack shit!

On the other hand, this may not be about religion at all, so my "witticisms" will end up making me look like a jackass...

Huh...

BOMB THE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

vandeleur
12-02-2015, 07:22 PM
I must admit I didn't know where you were going with your comment but I gave you the benefit of the doubt that it was going somewhere ........

Anonymous
12-02-2015, 07:30 PM
I must admit I didn't know where you were going with your comment but I gave you the benefit of the doubt that it was going somewhere ........

Ok, so it was a bit heavy. But that's the way some of these people think.

It's horrible.

DONNIEP
12-02-2015, 07:31 PM

Damn right! I mean, they gots to all die anyway. And if we're gonna watch this go down then break out the grenades and blow some shit up real good!!

Fairwrning
12-02-2015, 07:41 PM
Damn right! I mean, they gots to all die anyway. And if we're gonna watch this go down then break out the grenades and blow some shit up real good!!

If you choose to shoot up a building then you deserve to die..

Anonymous
12-02-2015, 07:44 PM
If you choose to shoot up a building then you deserve to die..

I don't think the po lease are crossed because they shot the building.

It *might* be because they shot people instead.

But I'm no expert.

vandeleur
12-02-2015, 07:50 PM
We clearly need to arm people with disabilities , a bit like the planet of terror poster. Wheelchairs with machine guns , wheels with spikes. Totally james bond the fuckers.
We are clearly not allowing these people access to military grade hardware.

carry and conceal should include rockets and turbo chargers :D

PETE'S BROTHER
12-02-2015, 07:55 PM
We clearly need to arm people with disabilities , a bit like the planet of terror poster. Wheelchairs with machine guns , wheels with spikes. Totally james bond the fuckers.

arm the buildings as well

Fairwrning
12-02-2015, 07:56 PM
..........You're too late..

vandeleur
12-02-2015, 08:13 PM
Gimp style seems a bit harsh :)

Fairwrning
12-02-2015, 08:22 PM
Gimp style seems a bit harsh :)

I agree..I think of pulp fiction when I hear gimp..

DONNIEP
12-02-2015, 08:43 PM

I told you flame throwers are legal here man. You can't carry one concealed, both legally and practically. But I bet I could conceal an RPG if I had one of those bad ass dusters like Wyatt Earp had.

Bottom line - gun up! I just bought a new one on Black Friday. Cause you never know when a bunch of masked wackos are gonna are gonna shoot up The Walmart!

twonabomber
12-02-2015, 10:27 PM
Another one???

Why are you fuckers afraid of Muslims, then? It seems to me you're doing fine with your own lunatics.

10 to 1 says this is about religion. Another 10 to 1 that he's a Christian.

Possibly a disgruntled employee, perhaps of the Muslim persuasion.

DONNIEP
12-02-2015, 10:30 PM

How does a disgruntled employee convince his chick to be involved in a shoot em up? Well it wouldn't be the first time.

twonabomber
12-02-2015, 10:35 PM
He's apparently smoother than I am. Any woman I've dated would say "what? Fuck you, I ain't doin' that!"

FORD
12-02-2015, 10:37 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVRTYqbUAAAgluS.jpg

twonabomber
12-02-2015, 10:38 PM
Don't forget: you gotta suffer before you get salvation.

DONNIEP
12-02-2015, 10:43 PM
Ford - we all know your angle: white people and Republicans are to blame for everything. Blah blah blah. Come back with something new when you finished selling what's left of your soul to an old white guy and an ugly white whore who's so power hungry she'd wipe the jizz off her husband's whore's face before she staggered out of the Oval Office.

Anonymous
12-02-2015, 11:04 PM

So... religion?

Anonymous
12-02-2015, 11:07 PM
How does a disgruntled employee convince his chick to be involved in a shoot em up? Well it wouldn't be the first time.

Good sex. You fuck 'em good & hard, they'll follow you like sheep.

Hell, fuck 'em good & hard enough, you can convince them to make a threesome with her sister. Or possibly mother.

For all their talk of empowerment & how men are horrible beings who only think about sex, if you consistently give a woman multiple orgasms, they'll do whatever you goddamn want.

You just can't be married to them. They don't do that sort of stuff with the husband. The husband has to respect them.

Anonymous
12-02-2015, 11:08 PM
He's apparently smoother than I am. Any woman I've dated would say "what? Fuck you, I ain't doin' that!"

In regards to shooting a building, or just in general?

DONNIEP
12-02-2015, 11:14 PM
Good sex. You fuck 'em good & hard, they'll follow you like sheep.

Hell, fuck 'em good & hard enough, you can convince them to make a threesome with her sister. Or possibly mother.

For all their talk of empowerment & how men are horrible beings who only think about sex, if you consistently give a woman multiple orgasms, they'll do whatever you goddamn want.

You just can't be married to them. They don't do that sort of stuff with the husband. The husband has to respect them.

You forgot the man doing the fucking has to be anything other than white. Black, Chinerese, Moozlimz, Martians - they're all good. It's even better if he's a fag who believes he's a rock or a head of cabbage or some other trans species moron.

Anonymous
12-02-2015, 11:14 PM
Ford - we all know your angle: white people and Republicans are to blame for everything. Blah blah blah. Come back with something new when you finished selling what's left of your soul to an old white guy and an ugly white whore who's so power hungry she'd wipe the jizz off her husband's whore's face before she staggered out of the Oval Office.

I gotta give credit to Ford's obsessions, though... they seem to be the only ones saying "WE have to do SOMETHING", instead of just praying, which is what everyone else seems to be doing.

Not that they WILL. It amounts to pretty much the same crap. But still. It's twice as good as nothing, at least. I guess.

http://onpolitics.usatoday.com/2015/12/02/2016-candidates-react-to-san-bernardino-shooting/

Anonymous
12-02-2015, 11:16 PM
You forgot the man doing the fucking has to be anything other than white. Black, Chinerese, Moozlimz, Martians - they're all good. It's even better if he's a fag who believes he's he's a rock or a head of cabbage or some other trans species moron.

Nope. You can be white all right. Just don't. Be. The husband.

That's the only thing.

DONNIEP
12-02-2015, 11:21 PM
I gotta give credit to Ford's obsessions, though... they seem to be the only ones saying "WE have to do SOMETHING", instead of just praying, which is what everyone else seems to be doing.

Not that they WILL. It amounts to pretty much the same crap. But still. It's twice as good as nothing, at least. I guess.

http://onpolitics.usatoday.com/2015/12/02/2016-candidates-react-to-san-bernardino-shooting/

Bullshit. He ain't offering no remedies or ideas on how to change anything. It's easy to sit and piss about how Honkies cause it all and then do nothing. Presenting an answer is a little tougher. No, it's easier to blame it on Honkie Magic and at the same time somehow not kill one's self since you see a Honkie in the mirror.

I guess it's easy to believe in un-deserved or earned white privilege when all one does is cry about how white people are killing off the rest of the world.

DONNIEP
12-02-2015, 11:28 PM
Of course, you could always ban me, Ford. I probably deserve it, like Kristy did. Post up a bunch of unsubstantiated bullshit Klan references about one idiot who's running for president but can't take it when someone does the same to you. On a board with less than 15 active posters. And where you are completely anonymous. Unlike the candidate you slandered. But really, who cares.

vandeleur
12-02-2015, 11:28 PM
Defo its the old how do you stop a nymphomanic giving you blow jobs .... marry her :)

DONNIEP
12-02-2015, 11:29 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVRTYqbUAAAgluS.jpg

Gay, stupid, and tired.

vandeleur
12-02-2015, 11:30 PM
Of course, you could always ban me, Ford. I probably deserve it, like Kristy did. Post up a bunch of unsubstantiated bullshit Klan references about one idiot who's running for president but can't take it when someone does the same to you. On a board with less than 15 active posters. And where you are completely anonymous. Unlike the candidate you slandered. But really, who cares.

Ban Donnie
Ban Donnie
Ban Donnie
Ban Donnie
Ban Donnie
Ban Donnie
bang donkey
Big doo doo

DONNIEP
12-02-2015, 11:32 PM
Ban Donnie
Ban Donnie
Ban Donnie
Ban Donnie
Ban Donnie
Ban Donnie
bang donkey
Big doo doo

I would greatly appreciate it if you started a new thread to praise my name :biggrin:

vandeleur
12-02-2015, 11:37 PM
sorted

FORD
12-02-2015, 11:42 PM
It's even better if he's a fag who believes he's a rock .

So does that mean you think Simon & Garfunkel were gay?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqkx7ZVOWYc

Anonymous
12-02-2015, 11:45 PM
Bullshit. He ain't offering no remedies or ideas on how to change anything. It's easy to sit and piss about how Honkies cause it all and then do nothing. Presenting an answer is a little tougher. No, it's easier to blame it on Honkie Magic and at the same time somehow not kill one's self since you see a Honkie in the mirror.

I guess it's easy to believe in un-deserved or earned white privilege when all one does is cry about how white people are killing off the rest of the world.

Well, we ARE talking about the guy who, after crashing one of our Praise the South circle-jerk parties moaning about Global Climate Warming Change, I pressed against the wall to tell us if he had ever done ANYthing at all to help fix the situation, other than bashing us over the head with how we're destroying the planet.

I will always remember his reply. To this day it still gives me the hives. It is the sole reason why I sometimes can't help giving him a hard time. Maybe you remember it too.

It was something about installing solar panels & wind generators in hell so he could stop using dragon emissions.

Just typing it makes me shudder. If this isn't the product of a diseased mind, I don't know what is.

At any rate, all I was saying was that at least Bernie boy & Hillary who I'd still bang aren't hiding behind empty words such as "prayer" or "my heart goes out". No, they're saying that something must be done. Of course, if by chance they win, they will do jack shit. That's all I was saying, no white blaming from me.

Angel
12-03-2015, 07:39 AM
Why are you capitalising a letter in the middle of a word?
We spell it that way because we focus on an individuals abilities.

DONNIEP
12-03-2015, 09:20 AM
So does that mean you think Simon & Garfunkel were gay?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqkx7ZVOWYc

See, I go on a rant and then you post a song I like. Get out of my head with you're BCE mind rays and quit ruinin my life!

DONNIEP
12-03-2015, 10:50 AM
Well it turns out this was a husband and wife murder team. Apparently they were wearing tac vests and perhaps even body armor. News is reporting they had 14 pipe bombs with them as well so they were definitely on some sort of wacked out mission. Whether they decided to go all jihadi or were just old fashioned nuts remains to be seen. And apparently they recently traveled to The Kingdom for a month. And any ties to Saudi Arabia ain't good.

Whether this guy went ultra postal or started hearing god tell him to kill a bunch of people, I just don't get it. Dude had a job, a home, lived in America - what's not to like?? Compared to most people in the world he was doing pretty damn good.

Too bad he killed people before the poe lease sent him on the MCRTA.

Nitro Express
12-03-2015, 12:36 PM
All this talk about Russia being our enemy when our enemy really is Saudi Arabia. They can produce a barrel of oil for $8 and they are underselling everyone to drive the competition out of business just like John D Rockefeller did. They are one of the most brutal regimes on the planet. They sponsor terrorism. One saudi prince openly said he is going to spend a bunch of money to make the US a muslim nation. These people are not our friends. Turkey is ran by a megalomaniac who is nuts. If we were smart we would side with Russia and kick Turkey and Saudi Arabia to the curb. It would make a panicked Netanyahu beg for scraps because he would be scared shitless and he should be. Asshole.

Nitro Express
12-03-2015, 12:42 PM
Well, we ARE talking about the guy who, after crashing one of our Praise the South circle-jerk parties moaning about Global Climate Warming Change, I pressed against the wall to tell us if he had ever done ANYthing at all to help fix the situation, other than bashing us over the head with how we're destroying the planet.

I will always remember his reply. To this day it still gives me the hives. It is the sole reason why I sometimes can't help giving him a hard time. Maybe you remember it too.

It was something about installing solar panels & wind generators in hell so he could stop using dragon emissions.

Just typing it makes me shudder. If this isn't the product of a diseased mind, I don't know what is.

At any rate, all I was saying was that at least Bernie boy & Hillary who I'd still bang aren't hiding behind empty words such as "prayer" or "my heart goes out". No, they're saying that something must be done. Of course, if by chance they win, they will do jack shit. That's all I was saying, no white blaming from me.

Didn't Al Gore say we all would be dead by now if we didn't pass that big ass global carbon tax? Cry wolf too long people stop listening. Go ahead and ring the panic bell all you want. People are going ZZZZZZzzzzzz on climate panic. They are more concerned about paying the overpriced health insurance and trying to find a job. Trying to save up enough scratch to buy a gun since the world has gone nuts and it ain't the weather they are worried about.

Nitro Express
12-03-2015, 12:46 PM
At any rate, all I was saying was that at least Bernie boy & Hillary who I'd still bang

You want a threesome with Bernie and The Hag? You truly are a sick sick individual. I don't know who would scream with passion louder. Bernie or Billary. Yeah you know Bill would jump into that gaggle of debauchery.

Nitro Express
12-03-2015, 12:52 PM

The only real action that takes place behind a keyboard is masturbation. As far as the internet goes, it's the world's largest garbage dump. Did it really revolutionize the world for the better? Nope. I knew it never would. It just made doing some things more convenient. Some made big money. Hey free gobs of porn. Talk about a horny 13 year old dream.

If anything the internet and social media have shown us what truly sick fucks we really are.

DONNIEP
12-04-2015, 11:46 AM
Ok so it turns out that the San Bernadino shooter's wife had pledged her allegiance to ISIS. So I think we can pretty much put this one down as terrorism and not workplace violence. I don't put much credence in the media's reporting that the husband's gun and ammo supply by themselves is indicative of some long drawn out plot mainly because the guy's mother said he'd always been into guns and shooting. So if that's true there's nothing odd about him having a couple thousands rounds of ammo. It sounds odd to people who don't shoot but someone who shoots regularly usually buys in bulk to keep the price down. Of course who knows yet if this is really the case.

So it appears this guy's wacked out wife radicalized her husband and convinced him to take the MCRTA with her while killing a bunch of infidels. And that speaks volumes to how easy it is for a seemingly normal guy to turn into a murdering psychopath. Why is that important? Because there's thousands of people here in America online eating all this jihadi bullshit up. How do we prevent these people from making the leap from keyboard warrior to mass murderer...I don't have a clue. But until we figure that out - I'm gonna buy me some more guns and bullets and build me an Elvis Approved Bunker!! Where's my tin hat?

vandeleur
12-04-2015, 12:20 PM
I have said this repeatedly , both our countries are not at as much at risk from Syrians coming over more likely it will be people already here being radicalised. There is value in spending money on intelligence as there is on guided missiles.
Yeah yeah liberal etc .

DONNIEP
12-04-2015, 12:36 PM
I have said this repeatedly , both our countries are not at as much at risk from Syrians coming over more likely it will be people already here being radicalised. There is value in spending money on intelligence as there is on guided missiles.
Yeah yeah liberal etc .

Yeah it's gonna be the homegrown terries that are gonna fuck things up seriously. That's why you gots to investigate all these idiots who go to mosques where the holy man be screaming death to the host country (same goes for wacked out Christian churches since I know somebody will scream discrimination). And once the gubment has reason to believe somebody is goin terry then you gots to interrogate them sumbitches. But these Talicong are sneaky. You gots to skip the waterboard and fireboard these mamajammas!!

private parts
12-04-2015, 01:01 PM
Ok so it turns out that the San Bernadino shooter's wife had pledged her allegiance to ISIS.

So it appears this guy's wacked out wife radicalized her husband and convinced him to take the MCRTA with her while killing a bunch of infidels. And that speaks volumes to how easy it is for a seemingly normal guy to turn into a murdering psychopath. Why is that important? Because there's thousands of people here in America online eating all this jihadi bullshit up. How do we prevent these people from making the leap from keyboard warrior to mass murderer...I don't have a clue.

Rule No. 1

Don't listen to no Bitches
Bitches be trouble

DONNIEP
12-04-2015, 01:04 PM
Rule No. 1

Don't listen to no Bitches
Bitches be trouble

Truly words to live by...