PDA

View Full Version : Donniep is good for the economy

vandeleur
12-02-2015, 11:36 PM
Dear crazy god fearing white folk.
Just for your information Donniep's private arsenal of short to mid range firearms is good for your economy.
He is keeping american jobs in america for americans.

His constant abuse of cheap american piss water with ice in the title probably keeps the american brewers in business.

Just saying :D

Anonymous
12-02-2015, 11:48 PM
Praise Donnie.

Amen.

FORD
12-02-2015, 11:48 PM
Well, he's helping out the gun & ammo makers no doubt. But that shit "beer" he drinks is all made by foreign owned companies now.

Microbrews not only taste better, but they're made in the USA, goddamn it! :gulp: :usfl:

vandeleur
12-02-2015, 11:49 PM
Praise Donnie.

Amen.

Praise be to Donnie

Anonymous
12-03-2015, 12:01 AM
Well, he's helping out the gun & ammo makers no doubt. But that shit "beer" he drinks is all made by foreign owned companies now.

Microbrews not only taste better, but they're made in the USA, goddamn it! :gulp: :usfl:

Sure, but who works at those micro-breweries?

Mexicans!

Just you wait until Tuna finds out you're supporting illegal immigrants.

And none of that quotes thing. Shitty beer is REAL beer. If anything, it's those fruit juices you drink that should be called "beer".

FORD
12-03-2015, 12:09 AM
I haven't seen Mexicans at any of the breweries up here in Cascadia. Though they might have been hired as "consultants" when Rogue made this one.....

http://www.rogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/rogue_farms_chipotle_ale.png

Anonymous
12-03-2015, 12:15 AM
I haven't seen Mexicans at any of the breweries up here in Cascadia. Though they might have been hired as "consultants" when Rogue made this one.....

Well, of course you didn't! They're hiding them in the basement, where the sweatshop/beds are. Slaver!

Though I will give you that last beer. Made from jalapeņos, eh? A couple of those might go down well...

FORD
12-03-2015, 12:19 AM
Rogue apparently has a Sriracha Stout now as well, though I haven't found that one yet. Only a few of their beers make it north of the Columbia River on any regular basis. I only know the Chipotle Ale because I drank it the last time I was at their headquarters in Newport, getting shitfaced and losing money on video poker machines all night.

vandeleur
12-03-2015, 12:19 AM
Fords beers always look a bit weird , like you wouldnt go out and have a lot of them. They look a bit faddish or gimmicky.

Not the sort of stuff you would have a dozen of and then go for a pizza to be found lying in it by the headscarf ( wife) in the morning.

FORD
12-03-2015, 12:24 AM
Probably wouldn't want to drink a pepper flavored ale all night long. Drink that with the food, and then switch to something else. I did try drinking it all night long once, and had one hell of a gut ache the next morning. I don't usually get hangovers from beer itself, so I figured that one had to be the peppers. :gulp:

Anonymous
12-03-2015, 12:28 AM
Fords beers always look a bit weird , like you wouldnt go out and have a lot of them. They look a bit faddish or gimmicky.

Not the sort of stuff you would have a dozen of and then go for a pizza to be found lying in it by the headscarf ( wife) in the morning.

That's my beef with these beers. They're expensive & you can't just drink them. You have to be paying attention to every sip. Who has the time for that?

I've said it before: I can't even have GOOD beer in the house. My favourite beer is Sagres, & when I go out, that's what I want to drink. But when I'm home playing vidyagames or watching a film, I can't drink it for some reason.

So I just buy this shitty beer called King's Brau that's 2 euros for the six pack & it goes down a treat. Would I drink it in a bar? Hell no. Not a chance.

I guess what I'm saying is, there's a time for good beer & a time for shitty beer. But there's never a time for fruity beer.

Not even if you're a fag.

I guess you have to be a hipster to drink that shit, And there's just no excuse for that.

Anonymous
12-03-2015, 12:33 AM
Probably wouldn't want to drink a pepper flavored ale all night long. Drink that with the food, and then switch to something else. I did try drinking it all night long once, and had one hell of a gut ache the next morning. I don't usually get hangovers from beer itself, so I figured that one had to be the peppers. :gulp:

If you drank that beer all night long & the only complaint you had was a gut ache, either the jalapeņos are non-existent, which makes that beer a scam, or the skin around your asshole has turned leathery from the constant friction.

vandeleur
12-03-2015, 12:34 AM
hahaha

FORD
12-03-2015, 12:41 AM
If you drank that beer all night long & the only complaint you had was a gut ache, either the jalapeņos are non-existent, which makes that beer a scam, or the skin around your asshole has turned leathery from the constant friction.

Nah, I had big breakfast that morning to absorb what was left in my system to prevent that final horror from happening. My system is used to spicy food (and occasionally spicy beer) but every once in a while, if I go for the extra habaneros, I end up paying for it in the end (pun intentional) :squirts:

twonabomber
12-03-2015, 02:14 AM
Sure, but who works at those micro-breweries?

Mexicans!

Just you wait until Tuna finds out you're supporting illegal immigrants.

And none of that quotes thing. Shitty beer is REAL beer. If anything, it's those fruit juices you drink that should be called "beer".

He can support them in his state. Hell, WA can take all of ours. :D

The local illegals will be heading back home soon, before the weather gets too shitty. But they'll be back in the spring.

DONNIEP
12-03-2015, 07:37 AM
My cheap beer companies are owned by farners and made by Mexican illegals?? Walmart has tricked me!!

ZahZoo
12-04-2015, 05:23 PM
Mexican Micro-Brewer lives matter...

PS... Donnie's alright no matter what Von says about him...

TFM_Dale
12-04-2015, 05:57 PM
Mexican Micro-Brewer lives matter...

PS... Donnie's alright no matter what Von says about him...

Major props for whooping our asses in the pick em Mr. WahZoo, you are starting to pull away some.

Off topic I know, Donnie will forgive me.

DONNIEP
12-04-2015, 06:11 PM
Major props for whooping our asses in the pick em Mr. WahZoo, you are starting to pull away some.

Thou art forgiven, my brother. Go in peace and sin no more and all that stuff :biggrin:

Jesus Christ
12-04-2015, 06:51 PM
Thou shalt not steal My lines, Donald! :jesuslol:

And ye should pick up some of this for next week.......

http://www.shmaltzbrewing.com/HEBREW/CHANUKAHBEER/CHANUKAHBEER15.jpg

DONNIEP
12-04-2015, 07:47 PM
I keep saying I'm going to try some of that jew beer and always forget. They sell it in a few places in Charlotte and I am going to try to grab some before Christmas.

Good Lord, 8% alkyhol? No wonder Jesus approves!

FORD
12-04-2015, 08:13 PM
I only know about the stuff because Jesus mentioned it. Never have seen it here locally. But we don't get the "Kosher Coke" around Passover season either, so apparently this one-synagogue town isn't "Jew-ey" enough for the Kosher marketing companies.

Though THIS Goyim would happily drink both :gulp:

DONNIEP
12-04-2015, 08:45 PM
I only know about the stuff because Jesus mentioned it. Never have seen it here locally. But we don't get the "Kosher Coke" around Passover season either, so apparently this one-synagogue town isn't "Jew-ey" enough for the Kosher marketing companies.

Though THIS Goyim would happily drink both :gulp:

I looked it up on line cause I've never seen it here and there are a couple places in Charlotte that carry it. As much as I love my little town I don't think it would sell too well at my Walmart lol. It's a very conservative community and I know people would be offended because they would think the brewers are making fun of Jews and that don't fly down here.

ZahZoo
12-05-2015, 09:00 AM

Even the old squirrels find a nut every once in a while...

Donnie may not notice you going off-topic... he'll just appreciate the normalcy in having done so... It's tradition, man...

DONNIEP
12-05-2015, 10:47 AM
Ok, we're gonna start a new thing here in my Economy thread. Once a week, or whenever you feel like it, come in here and post up what you've spent recently that boosts the economy. It can't be food and gas and bills like your rent or house payment. This is purely for shit you don't really need but really have to have if you know what I mean. Beer and weed are optional - if you don't want to say I spent a hundred twenty bucks on weed then just lump it in some category like party favors or some stupid shit. Going out to eat is optional too - it's totally up to you

Look, we got nothing better to do here and this way we can not only see who's doing their part for their economy, we'll have new things to make fun of each other for. And argue about. Plus I get really really bored sometimes for like a half hour or so here and there.

twonabomber
12-05-2015, 10:54 AM
I am going to buy a PS4 this week, and a little something for my failed musician's room.

DONNIEP
12-05-2015, 11:00 AM
Speaking of the economy and shit like that, last Friday, Black Friday, saw the highest number of NICS background checks ever performed in a single day. Now you can buy multiple guns on one NICS form/check. So the guns musta been flying off the shelves. Too bad a lot of those idiots buying them don't know which end brings the pain and to keep their booger hooks off the bang switches.

twonabomber
12-05-2015, 11:20 AM
This week's MC Sports ad had some decent deals. Might go to the local shop and see how close they'll come. Might pick up a shotty.

DONNIEP
12-05-2015, 11:56 AM
This week's MC Sports ad had some decent deals. Might go to the local shop and see how close they'll come. Might pick up a shotty.

Check Dick's Sporting goods sale ad too. Sometimes they run killer deals. And Bass Pro Shop. Gander Mountain is usually a bit higher but they have the same selection AND they price match. So you can save some serious bucks. I did that with a 420 round can of 5.56. Gander had it for 250 I think and I walked in and paid 159 plus tax.

I'd suggest a Winchester SXP shotgun, short barreled if you're going for home defense. Their pump is one of the fastest actions around. You'll want to strip it though when you get it home. They pack them slap full of grease and that shit is a filth magnet.

And if you're even possibly thinking about a pistol - now is the time to buy a 1911. Rock Island Armory and Shooters Arms Manufactures or S.A.M., those are the two you want to look at. The SAM can be had for under 400 and the RIA for around 500 or less. The SAM may be labeled CAI because Century Arms distributes them in America. Both are manufactured in the Phillipines and those fuckers know how to make 1911s. The SAM may be the best value in the gun market right now. I've got one and it's a fucking shooter. You'll need to replace the magazine but other than that they're dead nuts reliable and accurate and cheap. This is probably the only time that you get what you pay for doesn't apply.

DONNIEP
12-05-2015, 04:28 PM
Ok so this past week or so I bought a new pistol and two American made quality magazines to replace the foreign piece of shit one that came with it, 300 rounds of ammo for the range - I shoot a lot and the kid burns through a lot as well, two anti jihadi shirts, a kick ass knife Cabela's had on sale - something else y'all can't have in the UK so nah nah na nah nah, some new grips for my new pistol and a concealed carry holster for it too. And that's about it. And beers.

So I definitely did my part for the economy. I'd suggest you all go buy some guns now so Ubama and the democrats and republicans in congress can get their kick backs from the gun industry before Christmas. I'm convinced them sumbitches scream about gun control so people will buy more guns and then they get paid by the gun manufacturers. If they ain't then I should get elected cause that's exactly what I'd do.

So since I've pretty much shot my wad for now, next week the economy will have to pretty much get along without me. So that means it's up to you guys to buy some guns and bullets and beers at the Walmart and other shit you don't need. Except for you people in the UK. You can't have none of that cool shit. No wonder y'all are always drankin.

Vandy I would send you one of these knives but I'm pretty sure the poe lease would execute you for it.

twonabomber
12-05-2015, 05:15 PM
I've seen Mossberg 500's and even the Maverick 88's mentioned as decent shotguns.

If I bought a handgun I'd go to the relatively new range in town, they give a deal on in-house concealed carry classes with handgun purchase.

DONNIEP
12-05-2015, 05:38 PM
I've seen Mossberg 500's and even the Maverick 88's mentioned as decent shotguns.

If I bought a handgun I'd go to the relatively new range in town, they give a deal on in-house concealed carry classes with handgun purchase.

Most ranges also give a discount on firearms purchases if you get a range membership. So ask about that too. My local range charges by the bay - that's the way to go. You can shoot until your fingers fall off or until your wallet runs away screaming for cheap.

vandeleur
12-05-2015, 06:46 PM
Thanks donniep .. For your offer of a knife am happy I could start a thread for you and pay for some strippers at work
Hey that's your Xmas bonus :D