PDA

View Full Version : Guy legally open carries rifle, other guy gets upset

twonabomber
12-05-2015, 01:21 PM
Happened in Akron the other day...

http://www.cleveland.com/akron/index.ssf/2015/12/akron_barber_shop_owner_confro.html

Akron barbershop owner confronts man openly carrying gun

AKRON, Ohio -- The owner of an East Exchange Street barbershop unleashed a tirade Thursday against a man who has been carrying a gun around busy Akron streets, leading the rifleman to call police.

Akron has been abuzz with spottings of Daniel Kovacevic, 25, walking with a rifle on his back Monday near the University of Akron.

Deone Slater, owner of Kangaroo Kutz on East Exchange Street, did not to want to let Kovacevic in front of his shop Thursday morning. Kovacevic called police.

"He was a threat to my community," Slater said. "If I can prevent him from shooting up the city, I would. I won't condone it. Somebody's got to stand up."

Slater said police arrived within seconds and tried to calm Slater, who was yelling profanities at Kovacevic.

"He (Slater) was obviously emotional and concerned about his safety and the safety of everyone in the community," said Sgt. Doug Sandor, one of the officers arriving at the scene.

Kovacevic -- who like anyone in Ohio is allowed to carry weapons openly without a license -- went on his way. Police had received no further calls about him as of early Thursday afternoon.

Slater said Kovacevic said little during the confrontation. He said Kovacevic asked him if he were a Christian, and Slater said no.

"I told him to take his guns off," Slater said. "I told him let me have five or 10 minutes with him without his weapons."

Slater said he didn't understand why police were trying to calm him down instead of talking to Kovacevic.

"They (police) asked me why do I have a problem," Slater said. "He's a threat to me and my people. He's a threat to me."

Slater, who is black, said race played into the police's response. Kovacevic is white.

"They (police) were more concerned about me than him, as if I were the threat," Slater said. "It it were me with a gun, they would have shut the whole block down."

Lt. Rick Edwards, Akron police spokesman, rejected the allegation of bias.

"We don't look at the color of people's skin when we enforce the law," Edwards said.

However, Edwards noted that Kovacevic -- since reports started coming in Monday about him carrying a rifle in Akron -- has been spotted in predominately black communities.

The reaction

Cleveland.com talked to several people Wednesday afternoon near the University of Akron. Most considered Kovacevic's actions unnecessary demonstrations of open carry laws. Others said guns make them feel safer.

People Wednesday told cleveland.com they believe the outcome would have been different if Kovacevic were black and compared him to Tamir Rice, the 12-year-old Cleveland boy shot to death by police last year, after he was seen waiving an airsoft gun.

"It's different if it's a black person. People say it isn't, but it is," 26-year-old Traneece Johnson said. "[Kovacevic] was approached, and they gave him a chance to speak and say he was expressing his right. The little boy didn't get that chance."

The law

Ohio law, while requiring a license for carrying concealed weapons, allows citizens to carry firearms openly without a license.

James Weber, chief of the University of Akron Police Department, said those rights come with restrictions.

"If the person carrying a weapon points it at objects or people, or waves it around, the person may be apprehended and face charges of inducing panic, disorderly conduct, menacing or other charges," Weber said.

Weber said citizens openly carrying weapons must stay outside school zones. They cannot take weapons into buildings, including those at the University of Akron, which ban them. Also, under Ohio law, a person must be 18 to carry a long gun and 21 to carry a handgun.

Police response

Edwards said police don't necessarily like the open-carry law, but must enforce it. Officers receive training in responding to open-carry situations.

If officers approach someone openly carrying a gun, they will ask who they are, what they are doing and why they are there. But gun carriers are not required to respond.

"You have to be careful because you get into search and seizure issues," Edwards said. "You can't detain them.

"Ohio isn't the only state to allow open carry," Edwards said. "If you don't like it, you can talk to your legislators."

Open carrier recommendations

Kim Rodecker, owner and chief instructor of Concealed Carry Courses in Cleveland, teaches courses in how open carriers should respond to police.

"If a cop sees you and wants to talk to you, don't make any stupid moves," Rodecker said. "Don't touch or go for your gun. If he asks why you're carrying, just say you are exercising your rights under Ohio law."

That's exactly what Kovacevic told Akron police when they stopped him, according to police.

Edwards said police received seven calls about Kovacevic from worried citizens on Monday morning. One call came from the University of Akron police. He was seen on East Exchange, Sumner Street and in front of John R. Buchtel Community Learning Center on Copley Road.

Edwards said Kovacevic knows the law and what he can and cannot do.

"I think he's doing it for the attention," Edwards said. "And he's got all the attention he wants.

The past

It's not the first time open carry has been controversial. In May 2014, two men openly carrying weapons walked through Medina Public Square. About 10 people called police, who asked the men to identify themselves.

The two men, James Purdy of Brunswick and Micah Butcher of Grafton, said Ohio law didn't required them to reveal their identities, but they did anyway, so the incident wouldn't escalate.

In 2013, Oberlin City Council reluctantly rescinded its law prohibiting guns in city parks, since it conflicted with a state statute. This was after the gun advocacy group Ohioans for Concealed Carry threatened a lawsuit and demonstrated with guns in public parks.

And there's a video! (that I can't embed)

https://www.facebook.com/KangarooKutz/videos/428230774028684/

Anonymous
12-05-2015, 01:55 PM
That nigga's got balls, & I heartily approve of his actions.

Especially the "give me 5 or 10 minutes with you without that gun".

Motherfucking small cocked pussy coward should carry his gun up his ass!

Somebody should whack that honkey sumbitch over the head before he fucks up decent folk.

Son of a bitch thinks he's so tough carrying a rifle around. Fucking douchebag hipster pile of shit.

BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!

DONNIEP
12-05-2015, 03:08 PM
Ok, so since this is a racial issue - on both sides - I'll relate a story. A couple weeks back I went to the Walmart in the next town over cause they had some Perfecta ammo in stock. Now, this Walmart is in the bad part of that town and I don't like going there cause it's slap full of people who refuse to speak English and who stand all over the damn place blocking up the aisles. Anyways, an older black dude is walking across the parking lot near me and he's openly carrying a pistol on his hip. No big deal - it's legal here too. I says to him "You're gonna need that around here" and he laughed and said he doesn't come down here without it. So we walked in and there's a Chalkasian poe lease ociffer standing just inside the door. Chalky looks at the black dude's pistol and immediately tazes him, tackles him, and proceeds to cuff and stuff the guy. Actually what happened is he just looked at the dude and then kept on looking at every single person who walked in. No big deal.

Now, what this Honkie in Ohio is doing is purposefully intimidating people because they're black. And that is what we call "wrong". Sure, he's within his rights to carry openly. And he's even within his rights to strut up and down the sidewalks of every predominantly black area in the whole damn state. But all that does is:

A. Make him look like a dumb ass

2. Make him a huge target for some other racist who happens to be a different color than him

A. Needlessly upset honest, law abiding citizens who think he might be the next anti-gubment Honkie terrorist

D. Basically fucks things up for the rest of us

Open carry is legal here in NC too. And it is completely normal to see people - white, black, men, women, young 20 somethings, old fuckers like me, whoever - carrying a pistol on their hip. It's not really common, mainly because most people are ignorant of the law and think it's illegal, and some people just don't like guns. But it isn't unusual either. However, there is this thing called "going armed to the terror of the public". And that's a big ass NO NO. And illegal as shit. So in other words, you run around town hollerin and shit while carrying a weapon then you're breaking the law and should be locked up. But if all you're doing is openly carrying while going about your normal bidness - there ain't a fuckin thang anybody can say, including the poe lease.

This guy in Ohio - this fucker is trying to either cause a confrontation or he's out to prove a point or he's purposefully trying to just plain scare the shit out of people. Most likely all three. Now, as a law abiding citizen who loves guns and supports STATE background checks and waiting periods and all that stuff that makes liberals' little peckers hard - even I don't think carrying a fucking rifle around town is a good idea. First off, we're just starting to see homegrown terrorism kick off in this country. And it WILL get worse, a hell of a lot worse. So do you think it's really a good idea to walk up and down the same street armed with a big black scary rifle? I sure as hell don't. I also don't go into the local fireworks store carrying a lit propane torch and a can of gas. That's because I ain't a'stoopid.

So Rifle Dude - you've made your point. You've pushed the law about as far as you could and you won. Yay for you, you fucking retard. Take your tactical ninja gun home and do what I do - shoot it, clean it, buy shit for it. Hell, jerk off over it if you want to. But stay off the fuckin streets scaring people and quit ruinin my life!!

twonabomber
12-05-2015, 04:56 PM
I gotta get me one of those white hats!

DONNIEP
12-05-2015, 05:04 PM
I gotta get me one of those white hats!

That ain't no hat. THIS is a hat!!

http://s4.postimg.org/e6tu9vyv1/image.jpg

twonabomber
12-05-2015, 05:06 PM
That's almost like that thing Jimmie Walker used to wear!

twonabomber
12-05-2015, 05:09 PM
Seems the two guys in the video have had a sit-down to talk about open carry. Kovacevic offered to bring Slater on one of his walks, and let Slater carry a gun. Someone in the comments section (note-NOT the reporter) did a search of county records and found that Slater is an ex-con and can't legally open carry.

http://www.cleveland.com/akron/index.ssf/2015/12/rifle-toting_man_akron_barbers.html#incart_river_home

DONNIEP
12-05-2015, 05:34 PM
That's almost like that thing Jimmie Walker used to wear!

And Carling Black Label beer is one of the biggest beers in South Africa! You can't go wrong!!

DONNIEP
12-05-2015, 05:55 PM
Seems the two guys in the video have had a sit-down to talk about open carry. Kovacevic offered to bring Slater on one of his walks, and let Slater carry a gun. Someone in the comments section (note-NOT the reporter) did a search of county records and found that Slater is an ex-con and can't legally open carry.

http://www.cleveland.com/akron/index.ssf/2015/12/rifle-toting_man_akron_barbers.html#incart_river_home

Let him carry a gun??? I'd load that fucker with snap caps :biggrin:

twonabomber
12-05-2015, 07:56 PM
First thing I thought of was John McClane handing Hans Gruber the gun: "No more bullets. What do you think, I'm fucking stupid, Hans?"

Nitro Express
12-05-2015, 10:35 PM
That ain't no hat. THIS is a hat!!

http://s4.postimg.org/e6tu9vyv1/image.jpg

Drank a lot of that when I was a teenager.

cadaverdog
12-05-2015, 10:52 PM
If Slater was white and Kovasevic was black everybody would be calling him a racist for assuming Kovasevic intended to do him and his family harm.

ZahZoo
12-06-2015, 08:23 AM
I've grown tired and bored with all this gun business... both the good and bad.

Thinking it's time to clean the guns and put them up for a while... let them rest. Maybe spend some time on other hobbies like wet t-shirt contests, a picnic, an evening with friends around a good bon-fire, whatever...

Seriously, can't we find time for some simple fun and enjoyment in life that doesn't involve weapons, threats and serious life shit..?

DONNIEP
12-06-2015, 11:45 AM
I've grown tired and bored with all this gun business... both the good and bad.

Thinking it's time to clean the guns and put them up for a while... let them rest. Maybe spend some time on other hobbies like wet t-shirt contests, a picnic, an evening with friends around a good bon-fire, whatever...

Seriously, can't we find time for some simple fun and enjoyment in life that doesn't involve weapons, threats and serious life shit..?

Well, we could always just sit here and talk about Van Halen. Again. For another 15 years or so.

Me, I'm going to mom's to help decorate her house today since her knee is messed up. Gonna stop off on the way and do some good ol' Christmas shopping. Then put up their giant tree and all that stuff then have a big dinner. Then I'm going down to my stepdad's range he set up in the basement and shoot the shit out of some pistols. Merry Christmas motherfuckers!!!

ZahZoo
12-06-2015, 12:27 PM
Oh I wasn't just talkin about our little tribe here... oh hell no!! I was referring to the whole damn planet!!

What I'm thinking is a simple break... globally!! A vacation from violence, terrorism, crime, etc... everyone takes time off from the day-to-day grind of human darkness!! Everyone needs a break sometime... it's lot of energy and work to hate, plot, plan and execute crimes against humanity... even more to try and prevent it and protect others from it...

I'm thinking... everybody sleep in, catch up on their laundry, whatever relaxing and productive you don't have time for due to killing or preventing killing others... a week or two or 4. What the heck... think of how refreshed every one would be if we gave it global break...

twonabomber
12-06-2015, 01:39 PM
Like after 9/11. Things seemed to calm down for a week or so, then it was back to the street violence. At least in Cleveland.

jacksmar
12-06-2015, 01:54 PM
http://www.reuters.com/video/2013/11/07/arkansas-christian-school-arms-staff-wit?videoId=274447203&videoChannel=117760

Arkansas Christian school arms staff with guns

jacksmar
12-06-2015, 02:01 PM
http://www.kshb.com/news/crime/kansas-city-police-investigating-robbery-at-7-eleven-on-63rd-and-oak-street

UPDATE: 7-Eleven clerk shoots robber in KCMO, police say

Robber told clerk "don't be a hero"

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A 7-Eleven clerk shot a suspect during a robbery attempt in Kansas City, Mo., Tuesday morning.

Police say the robbery happened around 2 a.m. at the store, located at East 63rd and Oak Street in Kansas City, Mo.

jacksmar
12-06-2015, 02:02 PM
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Neighbor-shoots-kills-suspect-in-alleged-home-6634049.php

A gun-carrying neighbor stopped an apparent home invasion from happening late Saturday night, shooting and killing a suspect in the process.

The incident happened at Auriona and Park Talon near T.C. Jester in the Green Oak Park area just after 10:15 p.m. Saturday.

According to witnesses at the scene, four to eight male suspect arrived at a home in the area in two cars, an SUV and a white four-door sedan, and the group began to force its way into the home. A male neighbor walking nearby noticed what was happening and pulled out his own handgun and confronted the men.

He shot at one of the suspects, killing him, in an exchange of gunfire. The rest of the group fled the scene in the SUV leaving the other car behind which was reported to be stolen.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-06-2015, 02:51 PM
Oh I wasn't just talkin about our little tribe here... oh hell no!! I was referring to the whole damn planet!!

What I'm thinking is a simple break... globally!! A vacation from violence, terrorism, crime, etc... everyone takes time off from the day-to-day grind of human darkness!! Everyone needs a break sometime... it's lot of energy and work to hate, plot, plan and execute crimes against humanity... even more to try and prevent it and protect others from it...

I'm thinking... everybody sleep in, catch up on their laundry, whatever relaxing and productive you don't have time for due to killing or preventing killing others... a week or two or 4. What the heck... think of how refreshed every one would be if we gave it global break...

Piece of cake - Just ban all religion....

FORD
12-06-2015, 03:22 PM
If Slater was white and Kovasevic was black everybody would be calling him a racist for assuming Kovasevic intended to do him and his family harm.

If Kovasevic was black, everybody would be calling him DEAD. Just like the guy who had the TOY gun in WalMart. Or the 12 year old kid who had the TOY gun in the park. Both of whom were murdered by the cops instantly, without them even bothering to determine the reality of a situation before shooting.

jacksmar
12-06-2015, 04:16 PM
If Kovasevic was black, everybody would be calling him DEAD. Just like the guy who had the TOY gun in WalMart. Or the 12 year old kid who had the TOY gun in the park. Both of whom were murdered by the cops instantly, without them even bothering to determine the reality of a situation before shooting.

want to try again on the 12 yo "kid"? maybe put in a few facts?

twonabomber
12-06-2015, 04:25 PM
I'll say this about the Tamir Rice case...if his mother spent as much time on him when he was alive, as she is now, he would probably still be alive.

DONNIEP
12-06-2015, 05:00 PM

Why stop there? Why not ban assembly and the interwebz and freedom of speech - oh I forgot the AG is already taking care of that one.

Maybe what we should do instead of banning religion is self police our preacher mens, regardless of what your religion calls them, and fellow believers and when they start calling for lynchings or shootings or blowin shit up real good we turn their asses in.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-06-2015, 06:24 PM
Maybe what we should do instead of banning religion is self police our preacher mens, regardless of what your religion calls them, and fellow believers and when they start calling for lynchings or shootings or blowin shit up real good we turn their asses in.

Easier said than done, my friend.... Don't get me wrong, I agree with what you're saying....

Especially when you see the majority of Christian leaders stay silent after the Planned Parenthood shootings or after Dr. George Tiller's murder....

Or when Muslim leaders may say all the politically correct things when discussing ISIS, but refuse to actually DO anything about it....

Fact remains, though, that all of those people, and probably millions of others in the past, would've lived if it not for religion....

DONNIEP
12-06-2015, 06:57 PM
Easier said than done, my friend.... Don't get me wrong, I agree with what you're saying....

Especially when you see the majority of Christian leaders stay silent after the Planned Parenthood shootings or after Dr. George Tiller's murder....

Or when Muslim leaders may say all the politically correct things when discussing ISIS, but refuse to actually DO anything about it....

Fact remains, though, that all of those people, and probably millions of others in the past, would've lived if it not for religion....

Cannot disagree with that one bit.

I have a friend, a woman in her early 40s. She's not really religious but made a comment the other week that kinda shocked me. We were talking about the abortion clinic shooting and she said something along the lines of "Well they were in there murdering babies!!" Yeah, no shit. I'm the biggest anti abortion guy around. But that ain't how we resolve shit we don't agree with. This is America - if something bothers you then get active and V O T E to change the laws. And if somebody in your organization suggest maybe killing some people or blowing up an abortion clinic might do the trick - drive to the goddamn police station as fast as you can.

It's not religion that's the problem - it's extremism, in all its forms. Just like the anti gubment wacko militias - that's not a church telling people to attack the gubment - it's a bunch of morons who seem to forget they live in the greatest nation around. When you see the New Black Panthers calling for the murder of cops - that's extremism. And on and on.

How do we fix the problem? I'll be damned if I know. The states need to tighten up on background checks and waiting periods and the other things I've outlined that will make it more difficult for people who shouldn't be allowed to buy guns to do so "legally". But how we keep people from being mildly pissed off about something from taking the huge leap to murderers - I honestly don't know.

And while the knee jerk reaction of the media and the extreme left is to holler GUNS!!!, just keep one thing in mind - a guy with a bolt action rifle with 5 round magazines can wreak more havoc than you can imagine in less than two minutes. So even if we woke up tomorrow and every semi auto rifle had been magically replaced with bolt actions - these things would still happen. Unfortunately there seems to be an endless supply of guys willing to climb a clock tower or strap explosives to their bodies.

Me? I love my family and friends. I make sure to hug my kid. And I hope like hell I never have to use one of the guns I own, aside from punching holes in paper and knocking around steel targets.

***edited to correct the magical new words this fucking iPhone 6 seems to like to invent on the fly...I'd shoot it but then somebody might think I'm an iphoneaphobic...

FORD
12-06-2015, 09:06 PM
Biggest irony about the right wing hatred of Planned Parenthood is that abortion is only about 2% of their services. Second biggest irony is that if some right wingers would get over their irrational opposition to birth control and sex education, that number would be even lower.... if it existed at all anymore.

twonabomber
12-06-2015, 09:18 PM
http://www.cleveland.com/akron/index.ssf/2015/12/open_carry_advocates_akron_res.html#incart_m-rpt-1

Open carry advocates, Akron residents discuss gun rights during advocacy walk

AKRON, Ohio -- Twenty gun-toting advocates participated Sunday in what began as a walk through Akron and evolved into a spirited discussion about Ohio's open carry law.

The city was abuzz this week after Daniel Kovacevic, 25, was spotted walking with a rifle on his back Monday near the University of Akron. Ohio law, while requiring a license for carrying concealed weapons, allows citizens to carry firearms openly without a license.

Kovacevic joined members of Ohio Carry, a gun rights education organization, for a walk Sunday afternoon through downtown Akron. An East Exchange Street barbershop owner who confronted Kovacevic on Thursday invited the group to return to his business, and the sides engaged in a lengthy discussion about Ohio's open carry law.

Deone Slater, the owner of Kangaroo Kutz, said he confronted Kovacevic because he was alarmed when he saw someone carrying a rifle through his neighborhood.

"I don't have a problem with anybody carrying a gun," he said. "You just don't need a big gun that can shoot the moon out of the sky. That's my thing."

Kovacevic, 25, chose to participate in Sunday's march because his goal -- educating the public about the open carry law -- aligned with Ohio Carry's mission, he said.

"This is the first time I've ever done an advocacy march," he said. "I'm here because I believe that if each side knows more about the other, it will be a positive thing."

Ohio Carry president Brett Pucillo argued that people would be more comfortable around open carriers if it happened more frequently.

"The more people exercise their rights and keep doing it, the more people will be comfortable with it," Pucillo said.

Kovacevic walks through Akron three times per week and typically carries a handgun. Kovacevic carried a rifle on Monday following a previous incident, when a passerby gave the impression he might try to take Kovacevic's handgun, he said.

Cir L'Bert, an Akron resident, challenged Kovacevic's decision to carry a rifle. L'Bert, who holds a license to carry a concealed weapon, is in favor of the open carry law but feels it is irresponsible to carry a rifle through a city like Akron, he said.

Ohio Carry members said the walk was a success because they were able to discuss the state's open carry law.

"Outside the barbershop, a gentleman came up to us and said he wasn't aware you could open carry [in Ohio]," Ohio Carry member Paul Davis said. "We're trying to educate people about that."

DONNIEP
12-06-2015, 09:22 PM
Biggest irony about the right wing hatred of Planned Parenthood is that abortion is only about 2% of their services. Second biggest irony is that if some right wingers would get over their irrational opposition to birth control and sex education, that number would be even lower.... if it existed at all anymore.

This is complete and utter bullshit. Birth control is FREE in just about every health department in America. You are just plain wrong man. You can point the finger at Hobby Lobby all day long but that won't change the fact that they do pay for a shit ton of birth control. And IF people are too broke to pay for birth control - come on, a box of rubbers is a couple bucks!! - then they can go to their local health department and get FREE birth control, including the pill.

How's about this - if you can't afford a few dollars for a box of rubbers then you sure as shit can't afford 300 bucks for an abortion! Your argument falls apart when I post the numbers. Again - birth control is free to any chick who shows up at the health department. I've seen it first hand.

Nobody is keeping women from cheap birth control. If you can't afford a four dollar box of rubbers then you sure as fuck can't afford an abortion.

DONNIEP
12-06-2015, 10:06 PM
And just for the record - my opposition to abortion isn't motivated by religion. See, I don't go around killing people. I know - that's wacky. But I just don't do that cause I know it's wrong. But I am opposed to abortion because I don't see the value in killing our children. DO NOT ask me how we pay for unwanted children because I just proved birth control is cheap or free in this country via your local health departmen. Anybody who argues otherwise is a moron because I will show up and get free rubbers in your town tomorrow.

DONNIEP
12-06-2015, 10:24 PM
Shit, I forgot that I'm all for aborting Hippies. John Lenin and Kurt Nobrain should have definitely been aborted. Matter of fact I'll pay for both abortions just as soon as Vandy perfects the time machine. Just imagine a world without those two no-talent fucks.

Nitro Express
12-06-2015, 11:39 PM
I thought Planned Parenthood was like Kentucky Fried Chicken. Both places make lots of money selling buckets of body parts.

Nitro Express
12-06-2015, 11:40 PM
Shit, I forgot that I'm all for aborting Hippies. John Lenin and Kurt Nobrain should have definitely been aborted. Matter of fact I'll pay for both abortions just as soon as Vandy perfects the time machine. Just imagine a world without those two no-talent fucks.

Kurt Nobrain aborted himself. It was a late term.

Nitro Express
12-06-2015, 11:44 PM

Banning religion wouldn't change a thing. Some of the biggest mass killers in the last century were atheist communists. Religion is just the excuse or the sugar coating to justify a political act. No to get rid of violence you would have to get rid of humans and even at that violence would still be here. Spent some time in nature. It's pretty violent. Try putting together a fish tank. The big trick is trying to find stuff that won't kill each other.

Nitro Express
12-06-2015, 11:49 PM

Hell just do what you want to do. Watch what you want to watch. Go where you want to go. Isn't there a song that goes on like that?

cadaverdog
12-07-2015, 12:09 AM

Hey dipshit, try reading something other than liberal propaganda once in awhile. Planned Parenthood is being investigated for selling human fetuses for experimention. If they can sell fetuses do you think they're unbiased when helping females who seek counseling from them?
http://www.lifenews.com/2015/08/28/planned-parenthood-letter-to-congress-admits-selling-aborted-baby-parts-for-60-each/
http://www.lifenews.com/2015/08/25/shocking-new-video-planned-parenthood-sells-a-lot-of-aborted-babies-buyer-wants-50-livers-a-week/
Even worse they admit they alter abortion procedures to make sure they have enough left to sell. If you support these mother fuckers you deserve burn in hell with them.
If you don't like those links I have plenty more from multiple sources.

twonabomber
12-07-2015, 12:59 AM
Hello, fucksticks! This thread is not about abortion, it's about open carry!

FORD
12-07-2015, 01:18 AM
Hey dipshit, try reading something other than liberal propaganda once in awhile. Planned Parenthood is being investigated for selling human fetuses for experimention. If they can sell fetuses do you think they're unbiased when helping females who seek counseling from them?
http://www.lifenews.com/2015/08/28/planned-parenthood-letter-to-congress-admits-selling-aborted-baby-parts-for-60-each/
http://www.lifenews.com/2015/08/25/shocking-new-video-planned-parenthood-sells-a-lot-of-aborted-babies-buyer-wants-50-livers-a-week/

Even worse they admit they alter abortion procedures to make sure they have enough left to sell. If you support these mother fuckers you deserve burn in hell with them.
If you don't like those links I have plenty more from multiple sources.

If you believe any video that Pimpy O'keefe was involved with, then you are a bigger fucking idiot than I thought. It's just like the ACORN scam and everything else that piece of shit has been involved in.

Lies and propaganda meant to get idiots all hysterical. Somewhere down in Hell, Leni Riefenstahl is jealous that she never had this kind of technology to spread her propaganda films.

cadaverdog
12-07-2015, 02:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjxwVuozMnU

FORD
12-07-2015, 02:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06f1-rCKxUQ

cadaverdog
12-07-2015, 02:59 AM
What a totally biased bullshit video. They only charge for shipping. Horseshit. Then this stupid cunt throws out this other bullshit that only a small percentage of people are against abortion based on religion or moral beliefs and the majority of people against abortion are only against it because they believe woman who get pregnant should be forced to go through the child birth process as some form of punishment. Total fucking bullshit.
That's like me saying woman only have abortions to kill fetuses. A small amount do it for other reasons but most of them just like to see fetuses killed.

DONNIEP
12-07-2015, 07:37 AM
Hello, fucksticks! This thread is not about abortion, it's about open carry!

Good point! I'm gonna open carry all over my house today!

What I need is a compact .45 I can strap to my ankle like Crockett wore in Vice!

Von Halen
12-07-2015, 08:25 AM
What I need is a compact .45 I can strap to my ankle like Crockett wore in Vice!

Yes you do!

ZahZoo
12-07-2015, 08:57 AM
Hell just do what you want to do. Watch what you want to watch. Go where you want to go. Isn't there a song that goes on like that?

Probably is a song or two in that vein...

I'm already all over the do what I want without concern. I just see so much energy, time and focus being expended within this realm. I really think the obsession needs a break. There's a lot of other good things that could use the attention. I refuse to live in fear...

Angel
12-07-2015, 09:13 AM
That's like me saying woman only have abortions to kill fetuses. A small amount do it for other reasons but most of them just like to see fetuses killed.

OMFG! Are you really this fucking dense???

DONNIEP
12-07-2015, 09:49 AM
Yes you do!

I bet this tiny sumbitch is hard as hell to shoot! I'm thinking one on each ankle, then my 1911 in a shoulder rig with two spare mags. Hell if I carried all that I might have enough firepower to stop for gas in Detroit!

http://s23.postimg.org/hddy2j38b/image.jpg

Von Halen
12-07-2015, 09:56 AM
I bet this tiny sumbitch is hard as hell to shoot!

My XDs is a motherfucker to shoot. A trigger kit, and time at the range has allowed me to finally have confidence in hitting something with it.

I'm thinking one on each ankle, then my 1911 in a shoulder rig with two spare mags. Hell if I carried all that I might have enough firepower to stop for gas in Detroit!

No, you still wouldn't want to stop for gas in Detroit. Not at night. Ask the Detroit Chief of Police. He'll tell you straight out not to get gas in the city at night. He has publicly stated this on the record. Those motherfuckers don't care what color you are, or who you're with. They will kill you and take your car. Even if your kids are in it.

DONNIEP
12-07-2015, 10:39 AM
No, you still wouldn't want to stop for gas in Detroit. Not at night. Ask the Detroit Chief of Police. He'll tell you straight out not to get gas in the city at night. He has publicly stated this on the record. Those motherfuckers don't care what color you are, or who you're with. They will kill you and take your car. Even if your kids are in it.

Are you sure about that? Because I read right here in the last week or so that that's simply not the case. Or it's true but it's not gang related violence in a city that's been run by Democrats for like forever. I blame Duh White Man!

Von Halen
12-07-2015, 11:08 AM
http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt193/79540/Pissed%20Off%20Obama%202_zpszjmquq0z.jpg

Von Halen
12-07-2015, 11:09 AM
http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr17/FAFHD/5406Gun20Control20For20Dummies_zps62010703.jpg

DONNIEP
12-07-2015, 11:21 AM
http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt193/79540/Pissed%20Off%20Obama%202_zpszjmquq0z.jpg

Maybe Ubama should drive thru Detroit at night in an unarmored Cadillac and stop at a few gas stations, without his armed to the teeth security detail, and see who needs guns and who doesn't.

Von Halen
12-07-2015, 11:32 AM
Maybe Ubama should drive thru Detroit at night in an unarmored Cadillac and stop at a few gas stations, without his armed to the teeth security detail, and see who needs guns and who doesn't.

Or, he could just go hang out in his hometown of Chicago, which is in Illinois. Since their super strict gun laws seem to be working so well.

DONNIEP
12-07-2015, 11:44 AM
Or, he could just go hang out in his hometown of Chicago, which is in Illinois. Since their super strict gun laws seem to be working so well.

Well you can't expect gun laws to work while you have police forces still actively patrolling. What you have to do is create an environment where the cops look the other way. Kinda like in Baltimore where they went to basically passive policing this year. The crime rate there has dropped to almost nothing and I don't think there's been a murder there in like the last 6 minutes or so.

Von Halen
12-07-2015, 11:48 AM
You mean like this?

http://urbanleak.com/two-white-men-set-on-fire-by-four-balck-men-in-baltimore/

DLR Bridge
12-07-2015, 12:31 PM
http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr17/FAFHD/5406Gun20Control20For20Dummies_zps62010703.jpg

All I've heard in recent years is that the present administration would like it to be more difficult to obtain an automatic rifle. Where exactly does the false concern intimated in this picture come from? Who's trying to take all "law abiding citizen's" guns away?

Von Halen
12-07-2015, 12:41 PM
All I've heard in recent years is that the present administration would like it to be more difficult to obtain an automatic rifle. Where exactly does the false concern intimated in this picture come from? Who's trying to take all "law abiding citizen's" guns away?

How would I know? I'm just being a dick. :D

DONNIEP
12-07-2015, 01:13 PM

It's already difficult to obtain an automatic rifle and the background check takes anywhere from six months to a year.

What all the gun control talk forgets is that if somebody wants to shoot some shit up real good, it won't make a bit of difference if they use an AR or a bolt action rifle. You stick a crazy with a bolt action rifle and several loaded 5 round magazines in a conference and the result will be the same as last week - a whole bunch of innocent people dead.

California restricts ARs to 10 round, kinda sorta non detachable magazines. In theory you have to pop the pins and rotate the upper to insert rounds in through the action. In reality there's a thing called a bullet button that is legal in California and gets around that and of course criminals ain't gonna say "well, I shot all 10 rounds, time to give up".

And since the background checks for both of the men who bought the weapons used last week couldn't predict future intent, they didn't do much to prevent this from happening. So I don't know how Ubama's assertion that gun control will prevent terrorists from getting weapons has any basis in reality at all.

DLR Bridge
12-07-2015, 01:43 PM
I understand all of that, and Obama himself said what you just said. I always wonder where the concern that everything is going to be taken away comes from. Never gonna happen.

cadaverdog
12-07-2015, 01:53 PM
Read the rest of the post dumbass. This is it cut and pasted from the other post.
Then this stupid cunt throws out this other bullshit that only a small percentage of people are against abortion based on religion or moral beliefs and the majority of people against abortion are only against it because they believe woman who get pregnant should be forced to go through the child birth process as some form of punishment.
If you want to argue that point be my guest. If you don't believe the cunt in the video said that watch the fucking video.

FORD
12-07-2015, 02:19 PM

Yes. Yes he really is :confused13:

cadaverdog
12-07-2015, 02:59 PM
Yes. Yes he really is
You're just as much of a dumbass as she is. That video you posted proves you're about the most gullible liberal moron who ever lived. I knew you were a dumbfuck when you kept insisting the two buildings of the WTC fell because they were rigged with expolsives even though video shows the buildings collapsing from the top down but now I'm convinced you're even dumber than I thought you were. They recorded that bitch admitting Planned Parenthood sold "specimens" for 50 to 100 dollars. In responce these two idiots claim it's obvious she was refering to shipping charges even though they couldn't provide any evidence of that. Are we supposed to believe them just because they're liberals?

FORD
12-07-2015, 03:05 PM
No, you're supposed to believe the horribly edited Pimpy O'Queefe videos because he's a conservative douchebag on the Koch payroll.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1q3FSVJBfBs/Tq8PWOKgu5I/AAAAAAAADqg/XDnz9FPHXeQ/s1600/james-okeefe.jpg

Because this guy would NEVER lie to you, would he? :rolleyes:

Angel
12-07-2015, 03:42 PM
I think Momshell is lurking here, lol...from her FB page:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/12/02/hey-conservatives-the-bible-says-when-a-fetus-is-alive-and-its-not-when-you-think/

There, I fucking changed it. Happy now Sesh?

ZahZoo
12-07-2015, 05:31 PM
How would I know? I'm just being a dick. :D

It's amazing they haven't figured that out by now... oh well... keep em guessing!! :)

jacksmar
12-07-2015, 07:01 PM
I understand all of that, and Obama himself said what you just said. I always wonder where the concern that everything is going to be taken away comes from. Never gonna happen.

lesson 1994:

Karan English
Dan Hamburg
Richard H. Lehman
Lynn Schenk
George "Buddy" Darden
Clete Donald Johnson, Jr.
Larry LaRocco
Dan Rostenkowski
Jill Long
Frank McCloskey
Neal Edward Smith
Dan Glickman
Thomas Barlow
Peter Hoagland
James Bilbray
Dick Swett
Herb Klein
George J. Hochbrueckner
Martin Lancaster
David Price
David S. Mann
Ted Strickland
Eric Fingerhut
Marjorie Margolies-Mezvinsky
Jack Brooks
Bill Sarpalius
Karen Shepherd
Leslie L. Byrne
Maria Cantwell
Jolene Unsoeld
Jay Inslee
Speaker Tom Foley
Mike Kreidler
Peter W. Barca

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2013/01/menino_veep_promised_him_fast_action_gun_control

Vice President Joe Biden “guaranteed” Mayor Thomas M. Menino — a leading national gun control advocate — that President Obama will pass sweeping firearms reforms by the end of the month, the mayor said today.

cadaverdog
12-07-2015, 07:49 PM
No, you're supposed to believe the horribly edited Pimpy O'Queefe videos because he's a conservative douchebag on the Koch payroll.

I don't give a flying fuck who editted it or how bad of a job they did. That bitch clearly said they sold specimens for 50 to 100 dollars and they're careful not to fuck any fetuses up so they can sell more body parts. The video you posted disproved nothing. It did prove one thing though. liberals will accuse conservatives of just about anything if it fits their agenda. That horseshit about only a small percentage of pro life people are actually pro life, they just want to punish women for getting pregnant is one of the steamiest piles ever.

Von Halen
12-09-2015, 06:49 PM
On my way to my Son's hockey game in fabulous Flint, MI. A city that's as dangerous as Detroit. Yes, my XDs .45 will remain close by!
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/09/9aa0a41b27568d78777ff8e1a6f5ee54.jpg

DONNIEP
12-09-2015, 06:51 PM
You got tritiums on that bad boy?

Von Halen
12-09-2015, 06:55 PM
No, it's stock

DONNIEP
12-09-2015, 06:59 PM
I've been carrying this every day since I got it.

http://s27.postimg.org/qcc3nmx9f/image.jpg

Von Halen
12-09-2015, 07:00 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/09/a769a8854e29baadf70464ac18ca6859.jpg

DONNIEP
12-09-2015, 07:04 PM
My local gun store has XDs on sale. But if I buy another .45 it's gonna be another big ass all steel Smith. If I can find one under 600 bucks. Fucking things are going thru the roof.

vandeleur
12-09-2015, 07:08 PM
Your all fucking mental !!!!! They look like something off the movies.
Can you not just go do martial arts and all go chin each other ?????

Honestly for two countries that are so similar the gun thing will always divide us I think.

And vonzie if the USA is king of kings etc etc ... How come Detroit sounds like something from escape from New York ( it's a movie get a telly ya weirdo)
Half serious question :)

DONNIEP
12-09-2015, 07:19 PM
Your all fucking mental !!!!! They look like something off the movies.
Can you not just go do martial arts and all go chin each other ?????

Honestly for two countries that are so similar the gun thing will always divide us I think.

And vonzie if the USA is king of kings etc etc ... How come Detroit sounds like something from escape from New York ( it's a movie get a telly ya weirdo)
Half serious question :)

Detroit is a hell hole where people get executed left and right. The democrats have run the place into the ground.

And you know you want a gun. One trip to the range and you'd be moving to America to get some freedom!

cadaverdog
12-10-2015, 02:17 AM
Detroit is a hell hole where people get executed left and right. The democrats have run the place into the ground.

I'd be willing to bet most if not all of the cities in the U S with high violent crime rates have two things in common. Democrat mayors and a higher than average minority population.

Nitro Express
12-10-2015, 03:25 AM

And you know you want a gun. One trip to the range and you'd be moving to America to get some freedom!

http://https://youtu.be/yRQW7cWt2u8

Detroit used to be a fun town. Of course that's when people had jobs and they had honestly earned money in their pocket and wanted to be entertained after a hard shift or a hard week of work. Something people on welfare are missing. The work hard, play hard vibe.

My dad liked to fly back to Detroit and pick up new cars and drive em home. I went with him a few times. Always fun. Have fond memories of Detroit. Actually got snowed in there during the blizzard of 78. Never seen snow like that in an urban setting since.

Nitro Express
12-10-2015, 03:33 AM

Those are made in Croatia aren't they? I got a couple pistols but for packing I still go back to my Glock 19.

Nitro Express
12-10-2015, 03:50 AM
It's already difficult to obtain an automatic rifle and the background check takes anywhere from six months to a year.

What all the gun control talk forgets is that if somebody wants to shoot some shit up real good, it won't make a bit of difference if they use an AR or a bolt action rifle. You stick a crazy with a bolt action rifle and several loaded 5 round magazines in a conference and the result will be the same as last week - a whole bunch of innocent people dead.

California restricts ARs to 10 round, kinda sorta non detachable magazines. In theory you have to pop the pins and rotate the upper to insert rounds in through the action. In reality there's a thing called a bullet button that is legal in California and gets around that and of course criminals ain't gonna say "well, I shot all 10 rounds, time to give up".

And since the background checks for both of the men who bought the weapons used last week couldn't predict future intent, they didn't do much to prevent this from happening. So I don't know how Ubama's assertion that gun control will prevent terrorists from getting weapons has any basis in reality at all.

Shit. Someone who can run a pump tactual shotgun well can do as much if not more damage than someone with a machine gun. I watched a Canuck who could really run a 303 Enfield bolt action well. I think he could get shots off just as fast and accurate with that as someone with an semi-automatic. Hey you can crank the rounds out of a Marlin or Winchester lever action. All the semi-automatic does is use the gas from the round being fired to cycle the action instead of you having to use a lever of some kind.

Nitro Express
12-10-2015, 04:02 AM
Probably is a song or two in that vein...

I'm already all over the do what I want without concern. I just see so much energy, time and focus being expended within this realm. I really think the obsession needs a break. There's a lot of other good things that could use the attention. I refuse to live in fear...

As the saying goes,"Everything you ever wanted is on the other side of fear".

Va Beach VH Fan
12-10-2015, 07:51 AM

Digging the Timmy's Von.... :)

Von Halen
12-10-2015, 09:03 AM
Those are made in Croatia aren't they?

Yes, and I'm not thrilled about that. I bought it specifically to conceal carry, and when shopping, it felt the best in my hand and had the features I like. Mechanically, it's somewhat of a Glock copy. I'm not really a big Glock fan as far as look and feel, but I'm coming around to them. I may pick one up. I had to put a trigger kit in this XDs, as it was way too stiff from the factory. This thing is so small, and it kicks like a mule. I have been shooting all my life, and before I put the trigger kit in, I had to really concentrate to hit anything. Kind of defeats the purpose of a carry gun. Should a situation ever arise, one would not want to have to concentrate super hard to hit his target! After the trigger kit, it is smooth and accurate.

Digging the Timmy's Von.... :)

Other than the Stanley Cup, Tim Horton's is the best thing we've ever bitch slapped Canada, and taken from them!

DONNIEP
12-11-2015, 09:56 AM
Looks like Ubama is about to pull an end run around congress and pass some gun control measures via executive order. If the rumors are true, it looks like he'll require people who sell 50 or more guns a year to have an FFL. Ok, so what, most collectors who flip guns already have their FFL so that's no biggie. And he's gonna close the so-called gun show loophole. Which in my state doesn't exist because you have to have either a handgun purchase permit or concealed carry license to purchase a handgun. Another non issue that will make him look good to all the gun grabbers. And it looks like he's gonna end online sales without a background check. Well, again, not gonna do anything. Why? Let me explain..

If I purchase a gun from an online dealer, like gunsamerica or whatever, the weapon has to be transferred to a dealer, an FFL owner. Before I take possession of the gun I have to provide a pistol purchase permit - background check already done - or my concealed carry permit. I still have to fill out the same form everybody else does before I can take possession of my slightly used bad ass pistol. So hello, it won't change jack shit.

Now, IF he tries to put some sort of nationalized federal background check in place it will die a swift death. Why? Because it will include a national gun registry and the only reason to have that is to keep track of who has what so when Ubama bans scary black rifles he can show up and say "Gimme". And if'n you don't turn it over you go to jail. Welcome to the Soviet Union.

Again, the extreme left cannot bring themselves to even discuss reasoned, moderate steps to try to reduce the odds of wackos getting guns. And the extreme right won't either. It's bidness as usual.

And guess what, liberals and democrats?? Guess what your Savior is doing? Since there's no way in hell these orders will take effect any time soon, or perhaps even before Ubama leaves office, all he's doing is driving people to the gun stores to buy up a shit ton of guns before "they dirker derrr!!!!" So instead of trying to keep guns out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them, Ubama is ensuring that several more weapons will be purchased by stupid fucks that have absolutely zero firearms experience, don't own safes, don't know how to use the weapons, can't be trusted to lock them up, don't understand how their firearms function, and probably can't even load it unless the chick behind the gun store counter shows them before they walk out the door with their new accidental/negligent discharge device. So yay for Ubama.

I swear to Baby Jesus, even French Canada isn't this fucking stupid. I guess I'm gonna have to get into politics so I can solve this fucking problem. Von - fire up the Halen Buggy - we're going to Washington!!!

Va Beach VH Fan
12-11-2015, 12:32 PM
Other than the Stanley Cup, Tim Horton's is the best thing we've ever bitch slapped Canada, and taken from them!

Absolutely, but the fuckers closed the two Timmy's that were on base here locally, the bastards !!

At least I was able to grab some back home a couple weeks ago when my mother passed....

Anonymous
12-11-2015, 12:34 PM
At least I was able to grab some back home a couple weeks ago when my mother passed....

Every cloud has a silver lining, but this is a very weird sentence, VA.

Von Halen
12-11-2015, 12:44 PM
Absolutely, but the fuckers closed the two Timmy's that were on base here locally, the bastards !!

Damn dude, sorry to hear about your Mom. My condolences.

Va Beach VH Fan
12-11-2015, 01:10 PM
Damn dude, sorry to hear about your Mom. My condolences.

Thanks, fairly sudden thing. Four weeks from cancer diagnosis to death, happened that quick.

Angel
12-11-2015, 06:01 PM
So sorry, Va.

cadaverdog
12-11-2015, 11:16 PM
Thanks, fairly sudden thing. Four weeks from cancer diagnosis to death, happened that quick.

Condolences. My mom died three days after she was diagnosed with cancer. She had been sick for a couple months but she claimed she had an ulcer and was being treated for it. Found out later she wasn't when I confronted her regular doctor. I guess she was just tired of living.

Igosplut
12-15-2015, 07:40 PM
Sorry for ya Va, been there. never easy, no matter how quick or slow....

Seshmeister
12-17-2015, 08:20 PM
Facts are so fucking annoying!

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlf1/v/t1.0-9/12369081_454747114717086_4213523692110837348_n.jpg ?oh=1bb94b2e9f78ddfe374095e0c05cb70c&oe=56D4BF7E

DONNIEP
12-17-2015, 08:59 PM
Facts are so fucking annoying!

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlf1/v/t1.0-9/12369081_454747114717086_4213523692110837348_n.jpg ?oh=1bb94b2e9f78ddfe374095e0c05cb70c&oe=56D4BF7E

Blah blah blah. I just scored three more boxes of Perfecta .45 ACP. Walmart rules!!

Have you hugged your gun today?

Seshmeister
12-17-2015, 10:49 PM
http://steadfastlutherans.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/just-the-facts.jpg

Seshmeister
12-17-2015, 10:53 PM
Blah blah blah. I just scored three more boxes of Perfecta .45 ACP. Walmart rules!!

Sorry but by far the most likely outcome is that you almost certainly won't but if you ever fired one of your weapons in anger it would be to to kill yourself.

You're not Bruce Willis or James Bond, it's not going to happen...

Nitro Express
12-17-2015, 11:10 PM

I've shot thousands of rounds of that stuff over the years. Shot competition and rolled my own. Cast bullets work fine in the 45 ACP but if you are shooting at an indoor range they probably want FMJ to keep the lead contamination down. What's a box go for at Wally World? I haven't bought 45 ACP for years.

DONNIEP
12-17-2015, 11:23 PM
I've shot thousands of rounds of that stuff over the years. Shot competition and rolled my own. Cast bullets work fine in the 45 ACP but if you are shooting at an indoor range they probably want FMJ to keep the lead contamination down. What's a box go for at Wally World? I haven't bought 45 ACP for years.

FMJ Perfecta is 15 bucks a box of 50. You can buy steel cased FMJ slightly cheaper in bulk but you have to pay shipping. Perfecta is brass cased Italian ammo and you don't have to pay shipping.

DONNIEP
12-17-2015, 11:28 PM
Sorry but by far the most likely outcome is that you almost certainly won't but if you ever fired one of your weapons in anger it would be to to kill yourself.

You're not Bruce Willis or James Bond, it's not going to happen...

Hello, you must be new. When did I say owning and carrying a gun made one James Bond or Bruce Willis? Matter of fact I've posted REPEATEDLY that it does neither.

And what the fuck is wrong with you? I've owned guns my whole life. I've never shot anybody and I ain't even remotely considered offing myself.

cadaverdog
12-17-2015, 11:29 PM
Why does it have to be a mass shooting to save someone's life? I could post quite a few videos of armed civilians shooting armed robbers and such.

DONNIEP
12-17-2015, 11:30 PM

Gee, how have you kept from killing yourself??

Nitro Express
12-17-2015, 11:31 PM
Brass 45 cases can take a lot of reloading. There's not much wear and tear since the round is fairly low pressure and the brass doesn't stretch much and since it head spaces on the rim there's no hard crimping to fatigue the case throat. Unless you have a pistol that dings the brass on ejection like some of the old military 1911's did, you can re-stuff those cases lot's of times.

Nitro Express
12-17-2015, 11:33 PM
Gee, how have you kept from killing yourself??

I've been shooting guns since I was four years old. Never had an accident. Had an SKS go full auto on me once at the range. That was embarrassing but hey, always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction and you will never have a problem.

Nitro Express
12-17-2015, 11:36 PM
I have no idea how many rounds I have shot over the years. Easily over 50,000 rounds. Heck what I shot in 22LR would probably be that.

DONNIEP
12-17-2015, 11:39 PM
Unless you have a pistol that dings the brass on ejection like some of the old military 1911's did, you can re-stuff those cases lot's of times.

Mine does. Sometimes it leaves "brass kisses" on the front of the ejection port. I could remove them but I kinda like the brass streaks. It feeds EFMJ and ball all day long and that's all that matters. I don't reload - yet. Once I start I'll tune the pistol so it ding up the pistol. But so long as The Walmart stocks Perfecta I could care less.

Anonymous
12-17-2015, 11:44 PM
Hello, you must be new. When did I say owning and carrying a gun made one James Bond or Bruce Willis? Matter of fact I've posted REPEATEDLY that it does neither.

And what the fuck is wrong with you? I've owned guns my whole life. I've never shot anybody and I ain't even remotely considered offing myself.

Look, you're all wrong about this issue.

Every single one of you.

Let's address the fucking elephant in the room that no one seems to be able to see, all right? The NRA.

Donnie, you like guns. As in, it's something you actually like, a hobby, something that you would do even if there was no NRA. And that's fine.

But allowing the NRA to be a for-profit organization is so utterly retarded I can't even begin to understand it.

Obama or any one else making big speeches about weapon control will amount to absolute jack shit until they dissolve the NRA & make it illegal to profit from weapons. Which, of course, will NEVER happen.

This is the reality: You have what is probably the biggest industry in the world created by taking advantage of one amendment in your constitution & perverting it beyond belief.

What happens is, these people are more than capable of GIVING weapons to gangs & troublemakers just to spread enough fear that anyone will be tempted to buy a gun. And most people do just that - buy a gun & never bother to learn how to use it properly. Which of course, causes all the accidents that everyone loves, like family members killing each other off. Especially small children.

Don't you see? All of you? You have allowed a morally criminal organization to profit from fear-mongering. How could anyone ever think that was a good idea?

It doesn't matter which side of the issue you take. You will NEVER solve anything. This will go on forever because there is too much money involved.

Obama will never take your guns. He knows that. The NRA knows that. And they will use any of his speeches to instil more fear into you & make you buy even more guns.

This is what happens when you live in fear. You allow these people to take control over your lives in such a deep-rooted level that you'll never be able to shake them off.

If you somehow manage to dissolve the NRA today, tomorrow you will have dozens of weapon lords spreading even more fear & causing even more damage.

You've all fucked yourselves up the ass. And you're paying with money & your children's lives for the privilege of being anally raped.

DONNIEP
12-17-2015, 11:45 PM
I have no idea how many rounds I have shot over the years. Easily over 50,000 rounds. Heck what I shot in 22LR would probably be that.

Me and my daughter have put at least 2000 rounds through my Rebel AR. I've probably put a thousand rounds thru my M&P 9. Easily. I only carry two guns now - my Smith 5906 and my 1911. I put more rounds through those guns every other week than anything I've ever owned. They're just about perfect pistols.

Nitro Express
12-17-2015, 11:57 PM
A 1911 tends to mark the brass. I had a US Military surplus one that really did a number on brass. I've owned a lot of 1911's over the years. I still think my favorite pistol is a CZ-75. For work horse I like Glocks.

The NRA is basically a gun club. They do a lot of things besides being part of the gun lobby which includes other organizations as well. If you shoot competitively you have to be a member of the NRA if you want to get into the tournaments.

The situation with guns has very little to do with the NRA. Get rid of the NRA there will be something else. The National Association of Gun RIghts or whoever. No it's negotiation. You negotiate to get everything you want. The anti-gunners want all the guns gone and so the pro-gunners negotiate for everything they can get. It's no different than negotiating a contract in business. You end up somewhere in the middle.

When Donny and me become the dictators of this nation only us will have the guns so give it time. We will take the guns away. Trust us.

Anonymous
12-18-2015, 12:03 AM
A 1911 tends to mark the brass. I had a US Military surplus one that really did a number on brass. I've owned a lot of 1911's over the years. I still think my favorite pistol is a CZ-75. For work horse I like Glocks.

The NRA is basically a gun club. They do a lot of things besides being part of the gun lobby which includes other organizations as well. If you shoot competitively you have to be a member of the NRA if you want to get into the tournaments.

The situation with guns has very little to do with the NRA. Get rid of the NRA there will be something else. The National Association of Gun RIghts or whoever. No it's negotiation. You negotiate to get everything you want. The anti-gunners want all the guns gone and so the pro-gunners negotiate for everything they can get. It's not different than negotiating a contract in business. You end up somewhere in the middle.

When Donny and me become the dictators of this nation only us will have the guns so give it time. We will take the guns away. Trust us.

I know the NRA is just a front, but they're involved with all the gun businesses. Everything I said still stands - there is no practical way to solve this issue other than a military intervention & a deep cleansing of your political class.

The first, of course, no one wants & the second will never happen, so the possibilities of the two coming true one after the other is absolutely preposterous. You're fucked.

As for being dictators of the world, do kindly remember that I know more about you two fucks than you know about me, so I want in on the deal.

I'll be in charge of the poontang & the trannies. Not one or the other - BOTH.

Then you can do whatever the fuck you want, I won't care one bit.

DONNIEP
12-18-2015, 12:14 AM
The democrats in this country DRIVE gun sales every time they cry about preventing a shooting and how they're gonna fix it with gun control.

The fucking pussy democrats have run their cities - want me to post statistics or are you idiots able to google the stats yourselves? - slap into the ground. Hello! It's called slavery. And it's no different than when you see Iranians burning a stuffed doll of whatever president we have. It's called blame the other guy and I can fix it but you gots to elect me. Baltimore, Shitcago, Detroit - shall I go on?

Nitro Express
12-18-2015, 12:20 AM
I know the NRA is just a front, but they're involved with all the gun businesses. Everything I said still stands - there is no practical way to solve this issue other than a military intervention & a deep cleansing of your political class.

The first, of course, no one wants & the second will never happen, so the possibilities of the two coming true one after the other is absolutely preposterous. You're fucked.

As for being dictators of the world, do kindly remember that I know more about you two fucks than you know about me, so I want in on the deal.

I'll be in charge of the poontang & the trannies. Not one or the other - BOTH.

Then you can do whatever the fuck you want, I won't care one bit.

FIne with me. Can't run the world alone. Always need loyal party members. I just figure give people bread and circuses they won't rebel. Like I said, most people don't want responsibility. They can go to the state owned factory and make sex toys and then after that they can enjoy poontang and trannies you will be in charge of. Hell. Our dictatorship might actually turn out to be a better lifestyle than people have now.

twonabomber
12-18-2015, 12:30 AM
The democrats in this country DRIVE gun sales every time they cry about preventing a shooting and how they're gonna fix it with gun control.

Local gun shop owner has a blog and he keeps saying that even though he hates Obama, Obama is good for business.

Actually that owner moved out to Wyoming. Cody, I think.

Nitro Express
12-18-2015, 12:36 AM
To be honest the NRA really isn't winning any popularity contests right now on the more conservative side of things. They support shit politicians like John McCain. Some would like it to be more of what it used to be. A National Rifle Association that taught marksmanship and gun safety. Since I've been on the planet it's been the same gun control arguments and the same abortion arguments and hey people aren't so anti-nuke now. Never hear about that anymore. Fukushima is no longer talked about. Gay marriage has replaced that one I guess.

Nitro Express
12-18-2015, 12:38 AM
Local gun shop owner has a blog and he keeps saying that even though he hates Obama, Obama is good for business.

Actually that owner moved out to Wyoming. Cody, I think.

One of the best firearms museums in the country is in Cody, Wyoming. Always have to stop and check it out when I'm riding by that way.

Nitro Express
12-18-2015, 12:40 AM
Ah someone is going to invent something that will make guns obsolete and then we will be arguing about that. How about something that vaporizes a person if you just think about doing it? Ha! ha!