PDA

View Full Version : Nice Scrotum?

Seshmeister
12-13-2015, 08:26 PM
http://www.maxim.com/maxim-man/art-seduction/article/balls-scrotum-beauty-pageant-brian-sloan-2015-11

Do You Have What it Takes to Win This Testicle Beauty Pageant?

You, yes you, could win $5,000 in this beauty contest for your balls.

Brian Sloan seems like the kind of guy who would talk back to the teacher, pass notes in class, and still ace the test anyway. He'd be the first one of his friends to hear a dirty joke and teach the rest of the gang. In short, he's the kind of guy I probably would have dated in high school just to piss off my parents. Which is why when he pulls off stunt after internet stunt, I can only crack a wry grin, sigh and say, "He's done it again."

Yes, the man who brought you the famous vaginal beauty contest in order to create his baffling three-orifice sex toy hasn't forgotten about you, gents. This time around, he's encouraging the men of the world to nominate their balls via photo submissions on his site, where users can rank which pair reigns supreme. But it's not just for street cred: the first place winner will collect $5,000, the second place $3,000, and the third $2,000.

If you win, your naughty bits will then be 3D-scanned and their likeness forever immortalized in novelty items like doorstops and paper weights. But I had to know: why just the balls, and no shaft? To get to the bottom of this hairy query, I reached out to Sloan. As always, he has his answer ready:

"I learned something important in the data analysis we did for the Vulva Paper, which is that women who submitted photos taken from a doggy style position rated on average 2 points higher than photos submitted from all other angles," Brian told me. "We had to disqualify those photos from the data analysis because of the degree to which the excitement created from the sexual nature of that position influenced the ratings...I concluded that particularly attractive penises would similarly influence the scores given to scrotums in a positive way."

DONNIEP
12-13-2015, 08:35 PM
So what you're saying is...you're a homosaxual?

Oh, well, I'm up for anything. Everybody! Post pics of your Bawllz here!! Please - keep your cocks out of the pictures. We don't want to see your cocks, that would be gay as hell.

Seshmeister
12-15-2015, 04:01 PM
Don't post them here, send them to the guy in the link and maybe make some $$$$$!